Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was Jimmy Savile A Wizard? DOCUMENTARY**

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts

Was Jimmy Savile A Wizard? DOCUMENTARY**

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QUuCWNyvv8

Was Jimmy Savile A Wizard? v1.0 **FULL DOCUMENTARY**
    Last edited by Tribe, 6th July 2014 at 10:57.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Calabash (5th July 2014), Cearna (6th July 2014), KosmicKat (5th July 2014), norman (5th July 2014), Sooz (5th July 2014), Wolf Khan (6th July 2014), Woody (5th July 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    without actually watching the video,it was said that saville use to stick his tongue down peoples throats,he did this in broadmore to paraplegic patient.
    i cannot remember the source.then i heard another celebrity had done the same thing,maybe stuart hall.
    this in itself tells the signs of the group they where in and it seems it could be a power thing or energy drain of sorts.
    it would not surprise me if was common among their group as in some sort of dark ritual.
    the Khundilini energy is maybe stronger when we are younger and can be harnessed by others by abusing their victims.
    see al bielek and the torture of teenagers mainly young boys to harness this energy.

when he died saville wanted to be buried stood upright facing the sea.there will be a reason for this also!
    i do believe he was part of a elite group,that had protection from them and it is not only for their own sexual gratification but there is a darker side to this.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Calabash (5th July 2014), Cearna (6th July 2014), Ria (5th July 2014), Sooz (5th July 2014), Wolf Khan (6th July 2014), Woody (5th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post

.......it was said that saville use to stick his tongue down peoples throats,he did this in broadmore to paraplegic patient.
    i cannot remember the source.then i heard another celebrity had done the same thing,maybe stuart hall.
    It was a report by a northern Irish female reporter who had just interviewed Rolf Harris. He grabbed her face and 'stuck his tong down her throat' - then walked away.

The tong thing makes me think of lizards flicking their tongs at everything !
    Last edited by norman, 5th July 2014 at 13:20.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Cearna (6th July 2014), Ria (5th July 2014), Sooz (5th July 2014), Wolf Khan (6th July 2014), Woody (5th July 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    I know this is very uncomfortable to read....I have posted about it here before and I believe it to be true. When Savile's Mother died, he stayed with her for several days.

Because he finally had her all to himself. That's the only way I can politely put it. Albeit bluntly. He was into necrophilia.

Really sick stuff.

And now there is a famous singer being pursued. Things are moving fast. But will they get to the top of the spear?

All these people are friends of royalty, bestowed with knighthoods and other nonsensical festoonery.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (6th July 2014), Ria (5th July 2014), Wolf Khan (6th July 2014), Woody (5th July 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I'm not making this up, see here:

http://www.channel4.com/news/how-jim...iatrists-chair

Excerpt from the above. These are very sick people.

'When she was dead she was all mine, for me'

Savile's relationship with his mother, who he called "the duchess", was complex, he notes she never showed tactile affection but says she raised him for the first half of his life and he raised her for the second half. He barely mentions his father.

After his mother's death he spent five days with her body before the funeral and claimed it was the happiest time of his life, when quizzed by Dr Clare Savile claims that in those days she was "all mine".

"We hadn't put her away yet and there she was lying around so to me they were good times, they were not the best times.

"I'd much rather that she hadn't died but it was inevitable therefore it had to be. Once upon a time I had to share her with a lot of people. We had marvellous times but when she was dead she was all mine, for me. So therefore it finished up right, you understand, and then we buried her."
    Last edited by Sooz, 5th July 2014 at 13:09.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (6th July 2014), Ria (5th July 2014), Wolf Khan (6th July 2014), Woody (5th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Mind you, I just learned that I'm not perfect either.

I learned a new word today. It's the word that describes my 'condition'.

I'm a Sapiophile.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Cearna (6th July 2014), john parslow (6th July 2014), Ria (5th July 2014), Wolf Khan (6th July 2014), Woody (5th July 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post

I'm a Sapiophile.
    i,m pretty sure there is a cure for it.
    just go and your GP.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post

I'm a Sapiophile.
    Lol, I'm going to have to start page that....

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Norman I think you may need to start a new thread.

http://www.unwords.com/unword/sapiosexuality.html

I have my reading glasses on.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (6th July 2014), norman (5th July 2014), Ria (5th July 2014), Wolf Khan (6th July 2014), Woody (5th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Last time I was in a book store earlier this week and I picked up a book on Wicca. I was attracted to it out of a sense of nostalgia (I used to practice) but also by its' earthy cover which gave aesthetic promise of Terran based magick. As I always do with books I opened it at the page that felt the most prickly, like I toying with a crystal. Upon that page was a ritual for sex magick. Being well aware of the potency of sexual energy (and you are quite right Ronin, kundalini flows from the root chakra through all and out the crown) and the fact that the root chakra's physical representation upon our bodies is the genitals, I gave it a read through, hoping to pick holes in its' efficacy. Sadly, this book had it nailed. Anyone could walk in this store......ANYONE.....and buy it now.

It conjured the "goddess" (a bitch I have met and will happily slap back to the depraved dimensional space she festers in) Lilith. This is one and the same "god" (term used in commas) who will frequent the bedrooms of overly inquisitive teenagers and terrorise those souls who have sold into the ultimate Faustian pact. She manifests as Succubus and is a vile seductress who uses her minions to perform depravity and harness kundalini which she digests as soul food.

That kundalini is most potent when harvested from the innocent because it is untainted and pure. This bitch gets a kick out of this energy blast like a salivating crack head who's just scored and has the pipe ready.

The reason I am babbling about this is in an attempt to shed some light on WHY these hollow wretches like saville and harris are doing what they are. They are mere pawns, just as sacrificial as the victims.

Sorry to be graphic but I really feel this is important to connecting the dots.

"Dr Clare Savile". One could have a field day with phonetics and linguistic similarities there Sooz. Incidentally, Duchess is an occult rank below the height priestess. FYI.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (6th July 2014), norman (5th July 2014), Ria (5th July 2014), Wolf Khan (6th July 2014), Woody (5th July 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    Last time I was in a book store earlier this week and I picked up a book on Wicca. I was attracted to it out of a sense of nostalgia (I used to practice) but also by its' earthy cover which gave aesthetic promise of Terran based magick. As I always do with books I opened it at the page that felt the most prickly, like I would with a crystal. Upon that page was a ritual for sex magick. Being well aware of the potency of sexual energy (and you are quite right Ronin, kundalini flows from the root chakra through all and out the crown) and the fact that the root chakra's physical representation upon our bodies is the genitals, I gave it a read through, hoping to pick holes in its' efficacy. Sadly, this book had it nailed. Anyone could walk in this store......ANYONE.....and buy it now.

It conjured the "goddess" (a bitch I have met and will happily slap back to the depraved dimensional space she festers in) Lilith. This is one and the same "god" (term used in commas) who will frequent the bedrooms of overly inquisitive teenagers and terrorise those souls who have sold into the ultimate Faustian pact. She manifests as Succubus and is a vile seductress who uses her minions to perform depravity and harness kundalini which she digests as soul food.

That kundalini is most potent when harvested from the innocent because it is untainted and pure. This bitch gets a kick out of this energy blast like a salivating crack head who's just scored and has the pipe ready.

The reason I am babbling about this is in an attempt to shed some light on WHY these hollow wretches like saville and harris are doing what they are. They are mere pawns, just as sacrificial as the victims.

"Dr Clare Savile". One could have a field day with phonetics and linguistic similarities there Sooz. Incidentally, Duchess is an occult rank below the height priestess. FYI.
    Reminds me of posts somewhere else, some time ago.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

777 (5th July 2014), Cearna (6th July 2014), Ria (5th July 2014), Wolf Khan (6th July 2014), Woody (5th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

It conjured the "goddess" (a bitch I have met and will happily slap back to the depraved dimensional space she festers in) Lilith. This is one and the same "god" (term used in commas) who will frequent the bedrooms of overly inquisitive teenagers and terrorise those souls who have sold into the ultimate Faustian pact. She manifests as Succubus and is a vile seductress who uses her minions to perform depravity and harness kundalini which she digests as soul food. FYI.

Thank you 7 for that. I'd never quite put it in that perspective for myself. I now wish I'd had the sense to do so much earlier in my life when I was very much charmed by such 'qualities' and came off very much the worse for it each time.

Sooze, there's probably more of a write up in my discussing this than in discussing my 'Sapiophilia'. Not sure I'm up for it though, well not yet and not in so public a place.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

777 (5th July 2014), Cearna (6th July 2014), Ria (5th July 2014), Sooz (5th July 2014), Wolf Khan (6th July 2014), Woody (5th July 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Last time I was in a book store earlier this week and I picked up a book on Wicca. I was attracted to it out of a sense of nostalgia (I used to practice) but also by its' earthy cover which gave aesthetic promise of Terran based magick. As I always do with books I opened it at the page that felt the most prickly, like I would with a crystal. Upon that page was a ritual for sex magick. Being well aware of the potency of sexual energy (and you are quite right Ronin, kundalini flows from the root chakra through all and out the crown) and the fact that the root chakra's physical representation upon our bodies is the genitals, I gave it a read through, hoping to pick holes in its' efficacy. Sadly, this book had it nailed. Anyone could walk in this store......ANYONE.....and buy it now.

i really think that this does go deeper than the human physical being.
    icke mentions reptilians and satanic forces,our leaders are puppets of what?
    sure this will laughable by the general public,and that is how they want it.it serves a plan.
    who would believe a conspiracy theorist ,better to laugh them out or attack them and no pressurre will come to their door.
    are we dealing with a interdimensional species that can overtake a human and they feed on the khundilini energy using a physical form.
    why the dark arts?the satanic ritual,s,the numerology the bohemian grove.
    what have they sold out to?
    but they have not just sold themselves out but the rest of the population on their leadership.
    we see it in the movies,music advertising.
    is it the rainman,sandman whatever you want to call him.

we are all born innocent,each and everyone of us.
    it is what bought us that has changed you.you lost your divine being the day you sold out for power and money.
    you lost what you had the day you took the control of others.
    you lost your way,and this saddens me as you are a divine being with so much creativity and potential.
    people with a status should use their status to help develop other beings creativity with encouragement and love.
    but all we see for now is abuse,wars and greed.
    do they not realize they all have to come home one day no matter how long it takes.
    that you are only delaying your own growth and advancement into being.

those that think they control the world with their satanic rituals,abuse and total ignorance of human and planetary life will see their day.
    when they do,this will be a sad day,because all the potential they had that could have been turned for good has been wasted.
    all for greed,sexual gratification,power and destruction.

and with that energy that you learned about you could have helped create a better world,full of abundance and love.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

777 (5th July 2014), Cearna (6th July 2014), gardener (6th July 2014), Ria (5th July 2014), Wolf Khan (6th July 2014), Woody (5th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ronin you make some good points.

More on Savile here.

The Jimmy Savile Hellgate - Thomas Sheridan

4WARNING: GRAPHIC AND DISTURBING CONTENT AND MOST CERTAINLY NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN

http://thomassheridanofficialblog.bl...ys-not-so.html

Jimmy Savile Serial Killer in Cahoots with Royals, Cyril Smith, The Moors Murders and Peter Suthcliffe as discussed by Thomas Sheridan and Jay Pee on his Ever Beyond Radio Show.

Thanks to the people who made the Was Jimmy Savile an Inter-Dimensional Wizard for some of the footage used.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ALRawjX38E

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

777 (5th July 2014), Cearna (6th July 2014), norman (5th July 2014), Wolf Khan (6th July 2014), Woody (5th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    From the Swastika to Savile: The Royal Scams by Thomas Sheridan

Uploaded on Jun 2, 2014Thomas Sheridan on Soundart FM with Lou Collins

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nL3bYLN_6X4

http://thomassheridanofficialblog.bl...and-canal.html
    Last edited by Ria, 5th July 2014 at 16:19.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

777 (5th July 2014), Cearna (6th July 2014), Wolf Khan (6th July 2014), Woody (5th July 2014)