Thread: Foods that decalcify the pineal

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts

Foods that decalcify the pineal

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJwZcwXSAeA

(Warning, a few expletives but sound advice ;-))
    Last edited by Tribe, 3rd July 2014 at 21:07.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Cearna (4th July 2014), jimmer (4th July 2014), JJC (4th July 2014), Juniper (4th July 2014), modwiz (4th July 2014), Ria (4th July 2014), ronin (4th July 2014), sandy (4th July 2014), Tonz (4th July 2014), Tribe (3rd July 2014), Wolf Khan (4th July 2014), Woody (3rd July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    I get all my nutritional pineal decalcification information from a guy says 'these are fu*king delicious.'

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Cearna (29th August 2014), Mark (4th July 2014), ronin (4th July 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    are ayahuasca and dmt or any other hallucinogenic not considered a natural tool to open the pineal gland?
    as we know or think we know,it is the flouride and gmo in our food and water that helps calcify the gland.
    how do we know that it can be de calcified?by eating fruits and such.
    surly there are many people across the world that have a very stable diet with alsorts of natural ingredient but we hear no comment of their third eye opening.
    whereas ayahuasca and dmt are indeed a natural tool that does help you see and learn from beyond this world that we can only conceive.
    no doubt fruit and veg will keep and make you feel healthy,but i,m unsure that they help in decalcifing or even opening your pineal gland.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Cearna (29th August 2014), jimmer (4th July 2014), Mark (4th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    I get all my nutritional pineal decalcification information from a guy says 'these are fu*king delicious.'
    Glad you appreciated it, the child in me was hyperventilating watching it, besides his unorthodox delivery the advice although obvious was sound enough hee hee.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Cearna (29th August 2014), jimmer (4th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    are ayahuasca and dmt or any other hallucinogenic not considered a natural tool to open the pineal gland?
    as we know or think we know,it is the flouride and gmo in our food and water that helps calcify the gland.
    how do we know that it can be de calcified?by eating fruits and such.
    surly there are many people across the world that have a very stable diet with alsorts of natural ingredient but we hear no comment of their third eye opening.
    whereas ayahuasca and dmt are indeed a natural tool that does help you see and learn from beyond this world that we can only conceive.
    no doubt fruit and veg will keep and make you feel healthy,but i,m unsure that they help in decalcifing or even opening your pineal gland.
    I think his case was based upon the pineal literally being an eye in that it responds to light. His argument was that fruit although converting light to grow still essentially IS made of light and that would have a direct on the pineal.....yeah I'm not convinced but I have learnt to keep an open mind :-) besides, I kind of warmed to him :-)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Cearna (29th August 2014), jimmer (4th July 2014), Ria (4th July 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Mark View Post
    I think his case was based upon the pineal literally being an eye in that it responds to light. His argument was that fruit although converting light to grow still essentially IS made of light and that would have a direct on the pineal.....yeah I'm not convinced but I have learnt to keep an open mind :-) besides, I kind of warmed to him :-)
    i would say that all vegetable and animals have a amount of lightsource in them.
    so we see as fruits and veg as having more light?

recent studies have confirmed that we are also made of light or have a inner light.
    we dream,in colour.we see patterns when our eyes are shut.
    where is that lightsource coming from?

in a pitch black room press your finger against your eyelid and you will see a flash of light.

everything is made of energy,and maybe energy has it,s own colors to display.

the issue with eating dead animals is that your eating the dna of that animal.
    but are you not also eating the dna of a plant?

some say dna of a animal is heavier on your system than that of fruit and veg.

a animal has consciousness ,has a plant not?

a plant takes in all the water and sun rays to develop and by eating it we are also consuming that sunlight.
    we all consume sunlight.everything that walks the planet and grows here.

there are foods that are good for and those that are not but i think there is o right and wrong just a balance.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Cearna (29th August 2014), Mark (4th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    For the record Ronin I had a friend ;-) who brewed his own Aya and "the lady of the vine" not only coarsed through every cell in his body and probed every recess in his mind but also showed herself to him, apparently she was stunning oh and "blue!".

We take on more than just DNA methinks, unless DNA and consciousness are intrinsic even after mortal death but what is death?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Cearna (29th August 2014), Ria (4th July 2014)