Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Starseed Transmissions

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    This material was put together many moons ago (1978), when the term black holes were accepted as part of everyday language, so it served as a way of conveying the message to an audience that could understand, especially when considering the context is was included within.

I am on page 31 and It resonates with what I believe lies just beyond the horizon, a collective leap of awareness and remembrance of our true nature.

I will continue with an open mind :-)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

777 (24th June 2014), Altaira (24th June 2014), BabaRa (23rd August 2014), KosmicKat (24th August 2014), mojo (23rd August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    OoOo get her

With this life I prefer to learn on the job and take a leap of chance. :fisty:
    Har har har, i KNEW someone would pick up on that comment... ;-)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

777 (24th June 2014), BabaRa (23rd August 2014), mojo (23rd August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Mark View Post
    This material was put together many moons ago (1978), when the term black holes were accepted as part of everyday language, so it served as a way of conveying the message to an audience that could understand, especially when considering the context is was included within.

I am on page 31 and It resonates with what I believe lies just beyond the horizon, a collective leap of awareness and remembrance of our true nature.

I will continue with an open mind :-)
    Keep reading Mark and take what you accept but keep digging elsewhere until you find what resonates with you. With a time you will encounter new information which will be more acceptable for you and you will get rid of the old believes and ideas you have. You will reach a point when you will not need to ask anybody what do they think about anything, you will KNOW it for yourself. You need to find time for this or you will rely to have only the glimpse from somebody else's window.

For a start you should really search within first but also forget all your believes, they are based on illusions. You don't have to agree, just take this or leave it, you walk your own path. If you find it useful pm me for elaboration .

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

777 (24th June 2014), BabaRa (23rd August 2014), Mark (23rd August 2014), mojo (23rd August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    I'm on page 26 and it just kept getting better & better until "black holes" came up, & I got a sickening deflated feeling, because they don't exist.

I wonder where this info really came from ?

If its his subconscious then it would make sense because he has had the same education in fictitious BS painted as facts that we all have had, but it then begs the question, how much of the rest of it is wrong ?

The stuff about getting info & the other side is exactly what & how I experience though......................

PS Mark, its well worth reading at least the first 23 pages or so.
    Well actually, I just did some google research and no-one is saying black holes don't exist. I would say that it's our understanding of them that is wrong.

I haven't read the book yet but I'm going to take the dive soon... :-)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Cearna (23rd August 2014), KosmicKat (24th August 2014), Mark (23rd August 2014), mojo (23rd August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Sorry I missed this thread earlier.

I assume you are all talking about The Starseed Transmissions by Ken Carey. (None of the links are working any longer - at least for me.)

Anyhow, I was introduced to his work many years ago and it resonated with me immediately.

I encourage you to read his book The Third Millennium, which presents wonderful possibilities for the future.

I also loved his Return of the Bird Tribes which might not resonate as much for those not living in the states, as it taps into the Native American spiritual teachings.

The thing I like most about Ken is he stirs something deep within me that is strong, positive and universal. Best not to over- analyze his works, but to let them marinate slowly until the higher intelligence that speaks through him seeps in.
    Last edited by BabaRa, 23rd August 2014 at 17:24.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (24th August 2014)