Thread: Caernarfon Castell (Castle)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts

Caernarfon Castell (Castle)

Greetings my sparkly friends.

I was the lucky recipient of a trip away last weekend with my better half and our two kids, to North Wales. This incorporated Angelsey (amazing energy), Betsy-Co-Ed (an alpine town reminiscent of Scandinavian walkers/ski retreats) and Caernarfon (a royal fortress town), notably the castle. The castle is absolutely gorgeous, not to mention huge!

I was made aware recently that the castle was the alleged site of an illuminati ritual involving high ranking royals and other scaly beasts, so being downright nosey I wanted to go and "feel" my way round it to see if I could sense anything there. Upon entering the Kings' Gate, I was stunned to find to my left a plinth in the centre of the lawn that was oddly marked to form the zodiacal circle, albeit bereft of the actual symbols. This was the very spot of prince charle's crowning to become prince of Wales....

Upon wandering through the museum I found a photograph from above, which I can't find online but the one below will suffice:

You will notice the Queens gate at the centre of this picture. Through this gate is a direct, straight visual to Mount Snowdon. Now.......taking my son's pentacle and placing it upon the photo in the museum I couldn't find anything of notice until I inverted it upon the photo. To my none-surprise I found that if you invert that shape so that the top spike of the star becomes the bottom, pointing directly at Snowdon through the Queen's Gate you will find that the surrounding four towers are built to form a perfect pentagram!! You can see two of these on the above photo.

Needless to say i was amazed, yet not altogether shocked.

I suffer from vertigo very badly and am absolutely useless at height. I lose all balance, my legs stick to the floor and refuse to move and I shake like a pathetic coward. Steadfastly, I decided to scale the castle all the way around at the highest battlement height possible. I made it the entire way around until i met the Queens Gate from above. At this point I (quite dangerously) ran down the nearest turret in panic, the worst vertigo I've ever had. I also was finally met with sinister, evil energy that I had sought out. It was all directed forth from the Queens Gate across Wales!

Of this I have absolutely no doubt.

Anyways, I thought I would share this with you and if you get the chance to visit that area of planet earth i would highly recommend it!

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th June 2014), Frances (20th June 2014), john parslow (20th June 2014), KosmicKat (20th June 2014), lookbeyond (21st June 2014), Mark (20th June 2014), sandancer (20th June 2014), sandy (20th June 2014), Seikou-Kishi (20th June 2014), shamanseeker (23rd June 2014), Spiral (20th June 2014), The One (20th June 2014), Tonz (20th June 2014), Woody (20th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    The pentagon may not always have had the bad reputation that I suspect Aleister Crowley brought to it, and it's quite possible that it was one of the shapes that the medieval builders utilized with very different intent. But this was a very interesting report. I believe that for a long time the native people of Wales continued to embrace a spiritual path that was rather less misguided than most of the British Isles.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

777 (20th June 2014), Altaira (20th June 2014), Frances (20th June 2014), lift the veil (21st June 2014), lookbeyond (21st June 2014), Mark (20th June 2014), Seikou-Kishi (20th June 2014), shamanseeker (23rd June 2014), The One (20th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KosmicKat View Post
    The pentagon may not always have had the bad reputation that I suspect Aleister Crowley brought to it, and it's quite possible that it was one of the shapes that the medieval builders utilized with very different intent. But this was a very interesting report. I believe that for a long time the native people of Wales continued to embrace a spiritual path that was rather less misguided than most of the British Isles.
    I completely agree. No symbol carries an inherent power other than that which has been intentionally placed into it. That can chop and change over generations. In the case of the pentagram I truly believe you're right that it was probably a more likely building and defence technique than built specifically for ritual. It has now however been abused as such, that much is proveable by the folks who frequent there and tangible from the energy there.

I think the Celts of Wales, Ireland and Cornwall (also the Picts of Scotland) were a hugely spiritual race of Nordic descent (that is my understanding anyway.....please let's not get into this again Lol!) and when wandering around any of these areas the energy bristles in the air, you can almost touch it!

Thanks KosmicKat, I'm glad you found it of interest.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th June 2014), Frances (20th June 2014), lookbeyond (21st June 2014), Mark (20th June 2014), sandancer (20th June 2014), Seikou-Kishi (20th June 2014), shamanseeker (23rd June 2014), The One (20th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    What an interesting observation Ben. Thanks for sharing it, I'll try to remember it when I visit this castle. We have been planning a trip to hat place but still haven't done it.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

777 (20th June 2014), Frances (20th June 2014), Mark (20th June 2014), shamanseeker (23rd June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Altaira View Post
    What an interesting observation Ben. Thanks for sharing it, I'll try to remember it when I visit this castle. We have been planning a trip to hat place but still haven't done it.
    Ah you must Rayna, it's stunning! There's so many places of ancient interest all around there too, so you will be sure to have more than enough for a Soulful stay.

(I've missed my vocation, I really should be working for visitwales.com )

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th June 2014), Frances (23rd June 2014), Mark (20th June 2014), shamanseeker (23rd June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    For many years, it was a dead cert' that if the Welsh ever manged to kick the English out of Wales, and set up their own capital, they would have given Cardiff away as a suburb of Bristol or some such, and run the country from Caernarfon.

It's funny how the English royals seem to have a grip on it though. When I've been in the area, it's always felt like the hornet's nest of Welsh nationalism. I'm two thirds Welsh and I feel like a foreigner around there. Well, that's going back a few years, now. I don't know what it's like there lately.

The bottom line...... if a castle has still got wooden and iron doors you can slam, there's still dirty dark deeds going on inside. And, it wouldn't surprise me now, if it turned out some of those Welsh nationalists were in cahoots with some of those Euro black royal monsters. I know what Michael Tsarion said about the Irish situation and I don't suppose the Welsh situation has been very different.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th June 2014), Frances (23rd June 2014), Mark (20th June 2014), Ria (20th June 2014), shamanseeker (23rd June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    Interestingly enough as a child my father paid to have a flight in a small plane over the castle and took me up with him. At one point the pilot let me take over the controls for a bit after we had reached a suitable altitude.

The highlight was the decent, as we spiralled down with our trajectory aimed perfectly for the centre of this Caernarfon castle and then we levelled out.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

777 (20th June 2014), Altaira (21st June 2014), Frances (23rd June 2014), shamanseeker (23rd June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Mark View Post
    Interestingly enough as a child my father paid to have a flight in a small plane over the castle and took me up with him. At one point the pilot let me take over the controls for a bit after we had reached a suitable altitude.

The highlight was the decent, as we spiralled down with our trajectory aimed perfectly for the centre of this Caernarfon castle and then we levelled out.
    Really?! That's cool If you had struck goal in a failed attempt to level out you would have potentially struck the gift shop. Much as I would never wish ill upon talented pilots I can't help but feel you let the side down a bit as it really is full of over priced, gaudy tut that doesn't befit its' (the castle's) beauty and should have been taken out.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (21st June 2014), Frances (23rd June 2014), Mark (21st June 2014), shamanseeker (23rd June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    Thanks 777! Very interesting! If you could post your comments on the Celtic Culture thread I'd be very happy. What you have said just confirms what has been coming out about the attempt of the Royals and authorities to destroy Celtic culture and spirituality! It'll all come out eventually and the Welsh, the English (also Celts and Angles, not Saxons like the royals) and the rest of the world will see clearly what they have been doing!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

777 (23rd June 2014), Frances (23rd June 2014), Mark (23rd June 2014), Ria (23rd June 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Caernarfon castle i visited when in my teens.
    a beautiful castle of what i can remember.
    little did i know or we know of the history of it.
    but i do recall thinking how can a man claim to be the prince of wales?
    who or what gives that person that right?

i cannot claim the ground that i sleep on and rent never mind a country!

there is wealth and land being dished out to those that they they think have the right to own and rule.
    why?
    they are feeding off us and we are allowing it to happen.

would you courtesy or bow to another being?
    or would you acknowledge your love and understanding!

question!do we need a royal family to govern us?
    many people over the centuries have died for a cause ,whether it be religion or defending something else.

now we have come into a time of self analyst,where we have much more room to think for yourself and make the right decisions.
    the control that we where under is now diminishing as we see everyday.

it will not be easy to digest and will not happen overnight but it is happening.

a castle is built to protect oneself from a enemy!

and if you have no enemy?

we must always remember that the people who worked and built these castles and churches where slaves and this was their lifetime work.
    to serve some others wealth and greed.
    we may marvel at the artwork of a cathedral now,but can you feel the hard work and slavery that went into that creation?
    Last edited by ronin, 23rd June 2014 at 16:42.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

777 (23rd June 2014), Frances (23rd June 2014), Mark (23rd June 2014), shamanseeker (24th June 2014)