Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Ontario's Mike Paterson Answers Our Questions.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts

Sasquatch Ontario's Mike Paterson Answers Our Questions.

From their private habituation site in northern Ontario, Canada, Mike Paterson and his partner, ‘the property owner,’
    have been in constant contact with a family of Sasquatch, sharing earthshaking audio and video through the YouTube channel, Sasquatch Ontario.*
    This startling evidence of a yet-to-be scientifically documented race of sentient human-like beings has created ripples
    throughout the global Sasquatch/Bigfoot research community.
    For the first time, Mike Paterson has granted the members of The One Truth a question and answer session.
    Let’s see what this world-class Sasquatch researcher has to say in this exclusive TOT presentation.

#######

First off, I want to say that T.T's story made me a little emotional. Truly amazing.
    I feel that whoever is watching and listening to our situation, the sasquatch people are also watching and listening in on them.
    I've heard of several instances now that shows me this.
    I'll make an exception and answer that question first

Mike used to refer to Sasquatch as 'people' and it seems like he's moved away from that word -
    now refers to them as multi or inner-dimensional 'beings.'
    Why has Mike shifted away from the word 'people' to 'beings' - is it because of the invisibility aspect or
    is his research leading him away from the people theory for other reasons?

Those involved in this situation have come a long way in a very short time period
    considering what's been accomplished overall in the last several decades with the subject of sasquatch.

At first I would put up trail cams (utilizing old school methods), try and trick them to catch them on camera, etc.
    We learned quickly that this was the wrong approach.
    Their activity started to show as something much more evolved in nature.
    There was a high degree of intelligence there. To what extent, we didn't know.
    We still don't but we have a much better understanding.
    Now we know they have names, families as well as their own language which can be heard in some of the audio we've posted.
    They make us hand woven gifts, have given us drawings, utilize our cameras and persistently play games with us.
    Their activity constantly evolves, giving us more understanding of what they're capable of and how highly evolved they truly are.
    They seem truly omnipotent, able to do things that are far beyond the known capabilities of the human race.
    I still refer to them as a people (because that's what they are) but they're highly evolved people (or beings)
    with a spiritual nature, ancient wisdom and knowledge that far exceeds anything the human race has attained as a collective.

#######

Mike, as you have said, the Sasquatch are with you all the time now.
    Would you elaborate on this? Anything specific you care to share?
    And does this presence feel like an intrusion on your personal space, or are you comfortable with it?

There's been several instances that have shown us they're always seemingly there or always hear when we speak about them.
    I've had sign left in my locked vehicle while downtown in a city of millions, coming back to my locked vehicle and finding a marble on my front seat.
    I had no marbles on me.
    They've left rocks in my work bag or on my seat, a dandelion in the small compartment in the side of my car door.
    I've spoken with the owner as we drive to the cottage, mentioning how incredible it would be if...and give a scenario, only to have it come true that same night.
    That's happened on several occasions.
    They seemingly hear everything.
    The last visit I'd mentioned how amazing it would be to see other creatures in the "other reality" photos they've recently started giving us.
    That same night we were given a photograph that shows what looks to be a female lion looking at the camera.
    It'll be posted on a future video.
    Activity can follow you anywhere you go.
    Sometimes they'll do something to show you that they can be anywhere they choose.

#######

Would you talk about your first research site a bit (how you found it, etc.) and which of your videos was the first from your current location?
    For instance, was that outstanding 'Juvy Trackway' discovered on the original or current site?
    What video report represents the break from the first site to your current site?

The very first time I went out looking for sasquatch, I'd gone to an area of previous sightings and activity.
    I was working for someone at the time who had a cottage on a lake where one side was nothing but bush.
    I was told of a single camp site there that was accessible by vehicle.
    It was one of those gems that you don't let anyone else know about, or only your close friends.
    I went camping for a couple nights the first time with a buddy of mine.
    It was the very next morning that we heard a persistent scream from what I'm now convinced was a sasquatch.
    It came from a region surrounded by nothing but bush. It sounded maybe a mile away or so.
    Not bad for a very first venture into this subject. It definitely had a sasquatch ring to it.
    Animal yet human sounding, prolonged and scary.

The very next time I went out (talk about beginners luck) I'd met up with someone involved in the subject of sasquatch for many years
    who I learned some good info from and had quite a few sasquatch incidents with.
    The first time we met up was at the location where I'd first had a close vocal encounter.
    It was about 4 and a half hours after entering the area that we were approached from different sides by multiple sasquatch.
    I'd heard what sounded like a rapid triple chest thump at close range, followed by three giant low end guttural whoops from another individual.
    The chest thump sounds were something that stuck out like a sore thumb.
    As soon as I'd heard them I knew something was up.
    This was NOT a normal forest sound that I was used to after spending much time in the woods photographing wildlife and such.
    When I heard the 3 whoops, my life changed instantly.
    That was the moment that put me on this path.
    I was never the same after hearing that voice. It sounded ancient.
    It was a massive voice, filling the forest with a low raspy human like voice pronouncing the whoops with clarity and force.
    I thought then that he sounded like he could speak english. I'd mentioned that at the time.
    I persisted in that area for about 4 years having had another incident the very next week and several others since.
    Looking back, the amount of activity I experienced would lead me to think that this was all meant to be.
    Who goes out looking for sasquatch and has 3 incidents in the first three times they go out?
    The area was shown to me by someone who'd contacted me through a comment on a youtube video I'd made.
    It's not easy to find people with the interest to spend time in the field pursuing this subject.

The first video from this situation would be the one with the swamp print find showing dozens of juvy prints and trackways.
    This is the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6VXa9PxTnQ

#######

To begin and continue contact, your sasquatch friends must have sensed a bond with you and the property owner.
    Along the way, have you noticed changes to your personality, your sense of perception or psychic sensitivity?
    Do you feel and see things differently now?

The first night I stayed in my tent, I think I was being tested.
    I'd had a frightening moment with I believe a young sasquatch first breaking a tree limb shortly after I entered my tent,
    waiting a few minutes, then letting out an incredible mimicked rarely heard barred owl scream.
    It was right outside my tent wall.
    My audio recorder was only a few feet away and we captured an awesome recording of that.
    I thought I was going to have a heart attack.
    There's been two moments like that, the other being the snarls outside my tent on another occasion.
    That had nothing to do with me though.
    That was some sibling rivalry over peanut butter and jam sandwiches going on.
    I stuck it out. I didn't move. I lay in my tent trying to calm my heart down.
    I was sure they could hear it pounding in my chest.
    Throughout that first night I could hear the rustling, stick breaking and even running past my tent
    (which the dollar store plastic maracas can be heard being given a shake) as this new (human) individual had just entered their domain for the first time.
    Nobody had ever set up a tent there before. This was the very first time.
    I stuck it out that night and the situation literally changed overnight as they saw that this was not the usual human that they were used to.
    It took time and a slow persistent effort to build trust and show them that we had the right intentions.
    This wasn't about exploitation for monetary gain, it was about a mutual respect, learning and developing the situation with a concerted effort and understanding.
    At this point I'm thinking they already knew who I was and there was just likely a learning curve that has brought us to the point we're at today.
    I've become more positive about life, realizing there's a much bigger picture.
    I've learned that there's likely a universe teeming with life, even with much of it right under our noses,
    the information being hidden from us but slowly revealing itself as a shift in consciousness envelops the human race.
    My perception is likely becoming fine tuned as they continually show us things that help us "pay attention to detail".
    I do meditate and have practiced in the past.
    I'm still working on building that once again, a daily routine to hopefully become more aware and understanding.

#######

Mike, is there any physical, emotional, or metaphysical indications going on while interacting with these incredible beings?
    For instance, does anything happen just before and just after you interact with the sas?

There's definitely been physical happenings with several instances involving several individuals (humans).
    I've experienced the majority of it as I tend to welcome it and also am there the most with the owner.
    They tend to be very giving with our intent.
    I've personally had three instances on my face with each full side of my face being touched and a full frontal coverage.
    It's always quick but long enough to fully comprehend the moment.
    Their hair is very soft and I've smelled nothing each time.
    There's been many touches to my back, head, arms, etc.
    They tend to brush/touch my head or poke my back, always quickly.
    It feels just like someone is there which there is, we just can't see them.
    Many instances of tossing things or throwing things at us, placing items directly into my hands
    as I'm sitting in a chair, placing items on us many times with humor attached to it.
    They once stuck a marble in the owner's ear.
    I got a big laugh out of that. He wasn't impressed but I'm sure he's laughing now.

I personally tend to be very happy around the activity, sometimes a little nervous if I get hit in the face with something like a snowball or marble, etc.
    There's been a few instances but I'm sure there's never any harm intended. We'd know if there was.
    They have great strength and I'm sure if they played around with us like they may do with each other, we'd be broken and bruised.
    Activity tends to always catch you off guard.
    They're very good at that. You never know when or where it's coming from.
    They like to surprise, always. The interactions are continuous and periodic at the same time.
    When new things happen, or anything for that matter, we're always excited and have fun with it.
    They really do have a sense of humor and show it often.
    For instance when we started getting hand prints on the vehicle, I didn't realize until they drew a huge hand on the passenger side door
    that they were also drawing the prints. Some were real and some were faked. In a sense, some were hoaxed, by THEM
    I'm personally at a point where nothing surprises me.
    They could appear out of thin air, a spaceship could hover over my head, etc. and it wouldn't surprise me.
    I'd be in awe but it wouldn't surprise me, not at this stage.
    We've seen and experienced so much in a short period of time as it continually evolves.
    There tends to be a lot of positivity and happiness with the interactions.

#######

Your sentient friends are said to communicate telepathically.
    Have you ever received any? Have you ever tried it?

Okay, I didn't want to go there but I will.
    I won't speak about anyone else as it's a very personal thing to have mind speak.
    I was at home on the couch in that state of awareness just before you fall asleep.
    All of a sudden I got the clearest up front grunt in my head that was clearly not a dream.
    I immediately jumped to my feet wide awake knowing full well what just happened.
    I immediately called the owner to tell him.
    That right there was enough to show me that yes,
    the whole aspect of mind speak is very real although I've only had a small taste of it, and it wasn't speech, only a grunt.
    They were just giving me a taste.
    It really was incredible to experience to that extent.
    I could hear the depth in his voice like he was standing in the room with me.
    I have had a couple previous instances of hearing my name called softly as well as hearing a word spoken "behind my tent" one night after entering the tent
    and crawling into my sleeping bag for the remainder of the night.
    We had an audio recorder nearby which is very sensitive and should have picked that vocal behind my tent no problem.
    There was nothing on the audio so I'm thinking that must have been another piece they spoke in my head although it did sound like it was behind my tent.
    I've tried speaking telepathically to them many times with no luck to date.
    What we have realized is our conversations on our way there tend to get reactions from them.
    They hear us and have shown us several times by giving us exactly what we would speak about.
    The "other reality" photos showing certain aspects previously discussed have all been due to conversations in the vehicle on the drive there.
    It just happened again last visit with me mentioning that it would be incredible to see other creatures in those alternate reality photos.

#######

The Realm — do you know more about those incredible photos than you are letting on?
    If so, can you give us a hint? We promise not to tell : )

I mentioned one day how incredible it would be to see a photo showing a sasquatch and "other" being.
    They gave us exactly just that the same night.
    We've recently had another visit where again I'd mentioned that it'd be incredible to see other creatures in that forest.
    We have a recent photo where we can clearly see a large cat.
    We have cougar in Ontario but the head is not the right shape.
    It's shaped more like a female lion with what looks like a possible small cub beside her.
    She's looking right at the camera. It's a faint image but still visible and distinguishable.
    A possible inter-dimensional large cat which is just incredible.
    I've been asked a couple times by Kathleen if we've seen another certain animal which I won't speak of yet as we haven't seen it yet.
    I hope to be able to try again next visit and see if we get lucky again.
    If it did happen, it would be something extremely difficult to accept for many.
    Sorry but you'll just have to wait for the info on that one.

#######

If the opportunity to visit their realm presents itself...will you go?

I have no doubt that we're being trained for just that at some point.
    The situation is consistently evolving due to their control.
    They pull ALL the strings.
    All we can do is have faith and trust in their actions that no harm will come to us.
    I'm sure when the time is right, the opportunity will arise.
    I have no idea how long that could be but yes, I'm all over it.

#######

Considering some of your most provocative images (11ft. adult, etc.) have been obscured by shooting through that window screen,
    have you considered removing the screen? Please ; )

That image was taken by the owner's wife I believe on February 9th 2013, if I remember correctly.
    The owner also had another great opportunity not too long ago through the same window.
    There's been discussion and yes, this Fall the window screen will be taken out.
    Bug season is coming so it won't happen until that's over.

#######

You've been with the property owner and his wife for years now.
    What was their sasquatch experience like before you joined them?
    Just curiosities, irritations or were they actively researching the situation?
    What were their experiences before your well documented work began?

I've been involved with this situation since September 2012.
    I didn't know them prior to that.
    I was privy to information and given the opportunity to interview them which then led to a visit to the cottage to check for sasquatch activity.
    I knew the very first night they had sasquatch.
    Prior to coming into the picture, they had suspected for roughly 5 years that there were sasquatch on the property,
    but I don't think they really did anything about it.
    They didn't know what to do.
    When you first encounter sasquatch or realize they're on your property, it can be very frightening for many while some may not feel as much fear.
    I believe the owner's wife has always been quite comfortable around them even with hearing close growls and such.
    There's been instances through the years that we discussed that were likely activity at the time, they just didn't realize it.

#######

Mike, we've followed your video reports with a passion.
    Can you discuss some of your 'off-camera' sasquatch or high-strangeness experiences?
    No places or names, etc., just experiences that haven't been captured on or discussed on video.
    We're all ears.

One very recent one which was last visit.
    This is one of the biggest moments yet. Absolutely incredible to witness.
    I'm sure you're well aware of the red portal story that I'd previously mentioned.
    If not then I'll briefly describe it.
    The owner and his wife had witnessed what looked like a red doorway in the forest one night.
    It lasted for roughly a couple of minutes.
    It would change size, dance about, etc, It would shrink down to what looked like a laser, had no defined edges, a red translucent colour.
    Last visit I was finally given a good long glimpse of the same red portal.
    It was orb like but grew to a size maybe about 4ft. in diameter.
    It had a bright red nucleus that would slowly pulsate, glowing brighter and then dimming down to an almost laser like light.
    It would dance around, move around and felt other worldly.
    We stood in the forest this time as it revealed itself next to the cottage.
    According to the audio recorder which faintly picked up our voices, the owner told me that we were standing there for 20 minutes.
    There was a solid 15 plus minutes of time that we had to watch this glowing red orb put on a show for us.
    At one point I took only one step forward and that was it, show over.
    When I first saw it I said to the owner, WTF is that!
    He didn't see it at first as there were trees in the way.
    I pulled him into the line of view and he managed to see it just as it grew to its largest of the time we got to watch.
    He was really happy that I finally got to see it.
    It's one of the most incredible things to witness as you know it's coming from them.
    Extremely enigmatic and mesmerizing.
    They are inter or multi-dimensional highly evolved beings (people),
    and each moment you get to witness regarding interaction or activity with them is strange.

#######

How or does your music fit into your experiences --
    have you ever sensed or noticed 'a presence' at your jam sessions?

Music is a release from all of this.
    I sometimes wonder if they're listening in which wouldn't surprise me in the least if they were.
    I tend to use creativity with music as a way of detaching myself temporarily from this situation.
    It's something that is on your mind almost every minute of the day. It doesn't go away.
    Once you're connected like this, there's no turning back --
    so it's great to have something that you can use to pull yourself away and relax your mind, body and soul.

#######

You posted a 'short story' on your YT channel about that 'apple.'
    Would you read us another short story, please?
    Your choice.

The audio has quieted down significantly lately.
    We don't know if it's due to progression or something else we're not aware of.
    There's been no shortage of other activity though.
    A recent visit finally gave me a visual of the "red portal" the owner/wife had witnessed on a previous visit.
    It was very late.
    The owner and myself were the only ones present, standing outside enjoying the personal contact with our forest friends and just happy to be there.
    At one point we were standing at the forest edge.
    All of a sudden the owner went into the forest seemingly on a mission.
    I asked him where he was going and he didn't say anything, just continued.
    I felt that there's something going on here to I stayed back and waited.
    I watched his light move through the forest to a certain point then turn off.
    I didn't want to interfere as I knew something was up. I waited.
    After several minutes with nothing happening I decided to follow him into the forest where he stood to make sure everything was alright.
    I asked him what he was doing in which he replied something to the extent of watching the forest.
    I was looking back towards the cottage area which had a few lights on that illuminated the inside.
    Outside lights were off. We stood maybe 150ft. from the cottage.
    As I was looking towards it, I noticed a red "light" appear beside the cottage, off to the one side roughly 20ft. or so.
    I said to the owner, WTF is that?? He couldn't see it because of the trees in the way.
    As I grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him into the line of view, it suddenly grew to roughly 4ft. in diameter.
    It had a bright red nucleus with a translucent extended area around it. No defined edges.
    It would pulsate slowly, grow and shrink to an almost laser type point.
    It was dancing and moving around as if it had some intelligence behind it (which I'm sure it did).
    It felt other worldly.
    I thought we watched it for about 5 to 7 minutes but when we checked the audio recorder,
    we could hear our faint voices telling us that we stood in that spot together for 20 minutes.
    In actuality, the red light show lasted close to that 20 minutes.
    It was the same red light the owner had witnessed only differed in the show it gave us.
    The situation was also reversed where the first time was it was witnessed in the forest from in front of the cottage,
    and this time it happened beside the cottage with us standing inside the forest.
    At one point I took only one step closer. The show was immediately over.
    The owner was ecstatic that I was there to witness this, telling me now I knew he wasn't crazy.
    I never doubted him anyways. I was just happy to finally see it.
    At a certain point that night (earlier) I had asked to see the "light". That was what they gave us.
    One of the most significant occurrences to date.
    Some things you just have to experience for what they are and all you have to show for it is a story to relate.

#######

In the future, do you see yourself devoting more time and resources to your research and sessions?

It all comes down to money.
    At this point I'm working a job that doesn't pay well although it does give me the time to focus more attention towards this.
    It would be great to be able to do this full time.
    I'm sure we could get much more accomplished.
    Fact is we both have bills like everyone else and this is all funded out of pocket, so it's difficult to maintain all.
    Unless there's some financial miracle, I can't see any increase in visits.
    You'd think science would want to fund something like this but the reality of it is,
    it's a subject that's frowned upon by science for the most part, hence no interest or help with the situation.

#######

With YT upgrading the large video display and your work getting more and more visual and narrative in nature,
    are you thinking about posting HD quality videos? Your current resolution works, but I'm thinking about historical posterity.

Our video equipment is minimal.
    At the start we were using a Sony mini dv video cam with an IR extender for filming prints and trackways at night, etc.
    I do have a quality L series Canon lens I use for photographing prints. That's a $1500 piece of glass.
    The Sony unit with the IR needs repair. We now have two low cost HD video cams but nothing that works for night vision.
    I still have mini dv video tape to scrutinize which at best is only 480p.
    My skills for rendering the movies for optimal quality are still not where they should be
    although I have recently learned new settings for optimizing my output with minimal file size.
    I used that on the last video re-post. It takes much time to put together a video.
    The last couple of them took maybe 40 hours each. By the time it's all said and done, I'm just glad to finish it.
    I notice that YouTube degrades the quality upon processing. The originals are of better quality.
    Hopefully at some point the quality will get better.
    With much of the activity happening in the dark, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

#######

The marbles — what significance do these specific objects have, if any? Any opinion or theory?
    Readily available, kid-like gifts or are your friends collectors : )
    We've done some research and found that these two separate marble gifts to be the same style, manufacturer and are old-styled, out-of-production.
    See our post on that here... http://jandeane81.com/threads/317-Bi...ll=1#post21312

Sasquatch are big on using signs to show their presence.
    They also are big on intent and focus on things that you personally have a fixation or interest in.
    What I've noticed is that the more I look for marbles, the more they give us.
    We play their games with them.
    I tend to find them in unlikely places at times, like my locked vehicle.
    They've also left rocks in there as well as flowers, etc.
    Just last visit the owner and I were standing outside together.
    Nephatia was there. At least I'm pretty sure it was him
    At one point he threw a little plastic ball at me.
    I reached down, picked it up and made a comment about him finally running out of marbles.
    Almost instantly I got hit with a marble! I laughed and there were several more that were thrown after that.
    He understands and continually does things like that to show us he understands.
    Between the owner and myself, we've now acquired roughly 450 marbles to take throughout the course of a year and a half.
    So bottom line is I believe they use them to show sign of their presence instead of actually showing themselves.

#######

Would you talk about your knowledge of and any relationship you may have struck up with
    film maker/director of 'Letters from the Big Man' and 'Speaking of Sasquatch' producer, Chris Munch.
    You've mentioned that you'd like to do a documentary to tell your story.
    Have you considered teaming with Chris?

Chris is a great guy.
    He's the one filmmaker who's put out the closest reference to the truth of sasquatch to date.
    All the others I see tend to refer to sasquatch as monsters, apes or some other form, usually done in a way that portrays them in a negative way.
    Chris has had his own experiences and understands them for what they truly are.
    He has been in contact with both the owner and myself.
    I'm sure you're well aware that he's the man behind the "Speaking Of Sasquatch" video posts that are put out on a monthly basis.
    He and Kathleen Odom share the same positive outlook and knowledge of truth that we also have been privy to understanding.
    If there's a documentary put out at some point, I'll just say that Chris would be perfect for project.
    There's nothing in the works at this time but we do hope to be able to put together a documentary at some point showing the true nature of sasquatch.
    It'd be a documentary unlike any others done in the past with focus being on the true nature of these highly evolved forest people.
    I'd also LOVE to hear Nephatia's vocals on the big screen

#######

Have you ever or would you ever invite Kathleen Odom to your site for a 'real time' conversation?

Kathleen has not been to the location.
    Nobody outside a very close circle has been invited at this point.
    Will that ever happen? I can't answer that as I don't know.
    I'm an invited guest myself and have no jurisdiction or say on whether anyone else would be invited in.
    I have discussed this with the owner at certain points and at this stage we prefer to keep this private.
    I do know the owner is fond of Chris and Kathleen so you never know what the future could hold.

#######

Mike, do you have an opinion on the theory that there are many Sasquatch species?
    Some say there's the flesh and blood hunter/gatherer -- Bigfoot and a separate species that is multidimensional -- Sasquatch.
    We've noticed footprint toe pattern differences, as well: Squared-off, flat toe patterns -- Bigfoot?
    More human-like, progressive toe patterns -- Sasquatch?
    Do you have an opinion on this?

From my own personal experience, knowledge and understanding, I know that there's sasquatch practically worldwide.
    They vary from region to region with their size seemingly smaller in warmer climates.
    I believe Ontario has some of the largest possibly due to the harsh winters and cold temperatures.
    I believe they also exhibit different dialects from region to region.
    One just has to listen to the Morehead/Barry recordings in comparison to the Sasquatch Ontario recordings to hear a big difference,
    especially in the speed of their speech.
    I recall seeing a post on your site about me mentioning that they slow down their speech to speak with us, or something to that extent.
    I just want to clear that up.
    I don't recall saying anything like that. I have mentioned that they speak slower than the Morehead/Barry recordings.
    There's a distinct difference.
    If you listen to the big guy speaking with the young female, you can hear their language
    which is spoken at a seemingly normal speed that we also speak.

I've spoken with several people who've had first hand experience with telepathic and other strange aspects surrounding their activity.
    All the way from the U.K. to here in Ontario and throughout the U.S.
    They all tend to show the same abilities.
    The fact that there's so little publicly known film footage lends credence to their "paranormal" aspect being uniform throughout the species.
    I've heard the aboriginals in Australia call them the backwards walking people (or something to that extent)
    due to the strange nature of how their prints show.
    Prints tend to just start and stop in many cases that are spread far and wide globally.
    I believe they're a people (although different from us) which would give reason to why the differences in size, appearance, how their prints differ, etc.
    Animal species tend to be uniform to a certain degree whereas sasquatch are a people that likely vary distinctly from each individual.

#######

Sasquatch Ontario posted response (Dated 4/27/14)
    "I know how difficult that is for many to comprehend thinking we're so much more intelligent but that's not the case with sasquatch."

Could you give an example of an experience that solidified this idea to you, showing their intellectual capacity exceeding humans?
    Given that we already understand there is a distinct difference between how evolved something is versus how intelligent,
    it would be interesting to learn what or who convinced you. Intelligence in any species or race should be defined by its highest levels of achievements,
    perception, consciousness, self awareness and volition.

A higher evolvement as with the sasquatch, shows us that they seemingly have no boundaries.
    Time seems irrelevant.
    There's been many instances where they've shown how acute their awareness is.
    That awareness holds an ancient knowledge.
    There's no conformity like there is with the human race.
    There are no lies, no inhibitions, hindrance, only pure heart, wisdom and knowledge.
    They've evolved down a path that needs no material wealth.
    They survive in balance with nature.
    They exist with other unknown beings, some of which we've seen proof of through photos.
    I believe their communication is telepathic although my own personal experience with this is minimal.
    They exhibit a compassionate approach and understanding of our levels of fear.
    They know how much to give so as not to overwhelm.
    They're seemingly omnipotent.
    I've spoken of the birthday candle incident I had last year where I'd briefly spoken about it prior to arrival at the cottage.
    Within minutes of arrival there was already one candle sitting on my windshield.
    By the end of the night I'd received 14 candles all together.
    They were thrown at me, dropped in my hand while sitting in a chair, placed in my pocket, stuck in my hat, etc.
    They knew that those were birthday candles and what they were intended for.
    Their understanding is far beyond the seemingly linear perception of the collective human race.
    They persistently show they are far beyond what many assume as just an ape that can hide real well.
    First hand experience gives so much understanding.

#######

Could you lay out the events of the evening where you and the owner had mistaken Nephatia for a tree? (as a tree or in a tree?)
    Was it only you and the owner present, or were others involved, too?
    How would you classify it? (missing time, zapping, etc.)? Any other similar instances of strangeness?

I'm not sure of the date but it was earlier on in this situation.
    The owner and I were the only witnesses to this. We were inside the cottage when it happened.
    At one point he was sitting at a chair near a window that looks into the forest.
    He made a comment about a certain tree looking strange. Something seemed off to him. It wasn't right.
    They've had that cottage for over 3 decades and he knows his property.
    I looked out the window to where he'd spoken about and noticed a large dark figure standing there that looked like a tree from where we were.
    It was maybe 150ft. away give or take. I didn't take any measurements. I had my good binoculars, camera and video gear, everything.
    Neither of us grabbed anything. We looked at it, stated how it seemed strange then that was it.
    Why I didn't film through the window, take photos, or even look through the binoculars is beyond me.
    I don't even think we stepped outside to get a better look. I can't explain why none of those things happened.
    We'd even forgot about it and continued the visit. I don't recall us speaking about it that night.
    It wasn't until the next visit that we'd reiterated what had happened.
    As far as other strange instances, I'd be here all day writing Sasquatch activity is filled with strangeness.
    These are people that have capabilities far beyond conventional wisdom.
    Anyone who gets close interaction would say the same thing about their activity.
    Sasquatch and strangeness go hand in hand.

#######

You mentioned the owner's wife 'sensed' the 11 foot sasquatch was about to make an appearance before she photographed it.
    Is this similar to the experiences you have when they give you sign where to place the recorders?

There was more to that incident involving the photograph of the big guy but I'm not at liberty to speak about it at this time.
    Sasquatch are very attentive towards those they choose to interact with.
    They understand our intent and are very giving. We've learned that by simply stating comments, they happen.
    There's been photos taken that were spoken about earlier that same visit they were given.
    As far as placing recorders, they see everything we do.
    Sometimes activity is within 3 minutes of arrival.
    There's been a few occasions like that. I believe they know were coming before we even get there.
    Like I said previously, they seem omnipotent.
    There were several consecutive visits lately where I'd been having direct verbal communication with Nephatia.
    The first time he was standing somewhere near the front door of the cottage.
    He startled me the first time it happened but I was ecstatic about it which is obvious in the audio posted.
    It was then that I started leaving the recorder in a certain area to hopefully maximize the clarity.
    He would speak close to it every time.
    We've done the same with other recorder placement.
    They tend to gravitate towards our equipment regardless of where we put it.
    If the audio is "hidden" in the forest somewhere, they'll show us they know exactly where it is
    by spending hours tossing things towards it, giving mouth clucks near it, etc.
    Much of this has happened with snow on the ground.
    There's been audio captured at the mic with no prints showing in the snow on many occasions.

#######

Have photos been taken or mysteriously appeared on your camera while not being placed at the gifting tree?
    Has this activity happened to your camera elsewhere on the property or other locations?

We don't necessarily place the camera at the gift tree.
    We've moved it around, placing it in different locations to see if there's any changes.
    It seems to not matter where we place the cameras or any other equipment for that matter.
    They know where all of it is and continually show us that they know.
    I've not had any activity on my camera at any other location other than the cottage area.

#######

Mike, do you think your Sasquatch contact experiences could be part of a larger series of global 'disclosure' events?
    What do you think about the Sasquatch/UFO connection? Any thoughts/insights on that?

Yes I do think there's a much bigger picture going on here.
    I've personally spoken with several others, some of who have their own similar situations.
    I've even noticed with a few people that watch these videos that it seems as though
    the sasquatch may even be looking in on who's watching/listening, etc. and checking them out.
    I could be wrong of course but considering what we've witnessed with regards to their abilities,
    I don't it'd be much of an issue for the sasquatch to do this.
    T.T who posted the story on your site (which was an awesome story) is a perfect example.
    There seems to be no boundaries with the sasquatch people.
    It's always their choice as to who they wish to reveal their presence.

Things seem to be progressing globally with sasquatch activity.
    It seems as though they're contacting more and more people, allowing insight into their existence, etc.
    As far as a sasquatch/ufo connection, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if one day that was
    another piece of the puzzle that we're privy to understanding.
    Considering how they communicate, their antiquity, wisdom, knowledge and understanding, their spiritual evolution,
    I have no qualms about believing there could very well be an alien/sasquatch connection.

#######

May 10th, 2013 was your posting of the breakthrough vocalization comparisons.
    This is an anniversary of sorts. How or will you and the property owner celebrate?
    If so, we'll buy the first round...

We celebrate every visit
    We used to joke about batting a perfect score with each visit producing activity in the early days of this situation. It didn't stop.
    Each and every visit just kept getting better and better, more info, more realizations, something new happening.
    The "perfect score" thought died down and now we speak about how each and every visit they give us something new,
    like teaching us at a progressive level.
    It never gets old.
    This is something for everyone to celebrate including the sasquatch, as this is helping others be aware of not only their existence,
    but that they're a highly evolved people that have been misunderstood.

#######

Lastly Mike, with all the heady things you've seen, heard and chronicled, does it sometimes get too much at times
    or are you all in and happy with that?
    How do you deal with what you are learning, living and working in our 'real' world?
    For me, it's pizza. Where do you find that respite?

It does get to be a bit much at times although I feel I personally have a pretty good handle on it for the most part.
    I do get my back up at times due to ridicule and dealings with ignorance and petty antics.
    It's persistently on my mind from wake up to sleep time.
    It's also helped me look more at my self and my own faults, what I have to do to improve myself, etc.
    The sasquatch have a way of gently showing you what you need to do for yourself to get closer to them.
    They're seemingly non judgemental.
    With working it gets to be mundane at times.
    I think, what a waste of time that our societies have to put in countless hours all for something that in the end means nothing!
    Monetary gain and material things don't count when it comes down to truth.
    The world is a mess. The systems in place are corrupt. Greed is rampant.
    It's built to fail.

For now I live day to day, continue down this path and hopefully things will open up to a better understanding
    and hopefully this makes a difference in the bigger picture having a positive overall effect.
    If this helps others become aware of the bigger picture, then I feel we've done some good for mankind.

To get away from it all, I have a few buddies who I get together with and play music.
    They're all great friends and musicians who understand my situation.
    They're all accepting of it, know it's real and there's no interference between the two.
    We all have our day jobs. It's a casual band setting with good friends and good times.
    It really helps me to turn things off for a few hours although I will still tell stories while sitting around having a few cold ones.
    All in all, it's a great release.
    Yes, I know. You wish you were in that room listening

#######

And finally, is there anything you'd like to say to the community at large that hasn't been covered here?
    Some insight or understanding or gripe or truth that still needs to be said or remains cloudy?

There's much misunderstanding about the sasquatch people.
    We know very little about them.
    Those who continue to chase apes IMO will never accomplish what they set out to do.
    The sasquatch know our intent.
    It's time science stepped back and took a good long look at the facts, what's really happening within closed groups,
    with their discussions about their experiences which are consistent with others going through similar activity.
    Science is realizing that there's possible alternate realities through theory of quantum physics.
    It's absolutely incredible to find out that it's not only true,
    it's right under our noses and there for anyone with the right approach and right intentions.
    These are intelligent, evolved beings that are "coming out" so to speak.
    I can see it happening.
    These are exciting times as more and more people gain experience and insight into what they're truly capable of.
    Hopefully science will step outside the box at some point (soon)
    and realize that they're falling behind while many of us learn through first hand experience.

#######

Mike, a big and sincere thank you for your good work, your insights and time.
    Your friends at TOT and BV2

If Mike’s story is new to you, we recommend that you visit the Sasquatch Ontario site and review this video journal from the beginning.
    I assure you, this journey is totally unique.

Here at TOT, we have been studiously following the exploits of Mike and the property owner at the Sasquatch Vocalizations 4.0 thread.
    Join us there to take part in this incredible experience, uncovering truths and evidence of this once thought of mythical being.
    All comments should be posted at SV4.
    Last edited by jimmer, 26th May 2015 at 18:32. Reason: Typo

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

777 (13th May 2014), Altaira (15th May 2014), boja (14th May 2014), Frances (13th May 2014), jsb_swampfox (13th May 2014), Juniper (4th March 2015), lift the veil (16th May 2014), mojo (13th May 2014), sandy (14th May 2014), Spiral (13th May 2014), The One (15th May 2014), Tonz (14th May 2014), Zebowho (13th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    This thread will remain closed so that further discussion can be continued on the Bigfoot Vocalisations Thread (BV2), as agreed with jimmer and I have also "stuck" it to the top of general discussion so it doesn't get lost. There is a link to this at the end of the above post for ease between the two threads. Jimmer has also posted a link on the BV2 thread back to this information of Mike's for a point of reference.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th May 2014), boja (14th May 2014), Frances (14th May 2014), jimmer (15th May 2014), jsb_swampfox (13th May 2014), lift the veil (18th May 2014), mojo (13th May 2014), sandy (14th May 2014), Spiral (13th May 2014), The One (14th May 2014), Tonz (14th May 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    I am bumping this post and will re open the thread for the time being until jimmer asks me to close it

This is a great opportunity for all to get involved in the subject matter.

Please submit any questions and these will be forwarded onto Mike

cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th May 2014), Frances (14th May 2014), jimmer (15th May 2014), jsb_swampfox (15th May 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    My one question for the next batch is, are the Bigfoot being culled with forest fires?
    I know you can't cull an inter dimensional Sasquatch.
    You can cull a 3rd dimensional Bigfoot.
    It's a Goverment programme in my view.
    Frances.
    Last edited by Frances, 14th May 2014 at 23:28.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th May 2014), jimmer (15th May 2014), jsb_swampfox (15th May 2014), Spiral (16th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Bump

Anyone please keep bumping this to keep it on page one.

All bumps but the last will be deleted for neatness.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th May 2014), BabaRa (15th May 2014), Frances (15th May 2014), jimmer (15th May 2014), jsb_swampfox (15th May 2014), The One (15th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    thank you spiral and all for keeping this new post current and easily accessible to everyone.

mike patterson does have a lot going on, but took a good share of his time and thoughts to give us,
    in many respects, unique and unpublished-to-date insights, stories and evidence
    of the historically best documented contact with the elusive sasquatch people.

this exclusive TOT interview with mike patterson not only provides insights into the human / sasquatch relationship,
    it may provide evidence of a bigger, even more elusive story: the ufo and sasquatch connection.
    are we entering a time of 'convergence'?
    mike has some thoughts on that.

TOT has become a center for new knowledge.
    welcome world.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th May 2014), BabaRa (15th May 2014), Frances (15th May 2014), jsb_swampfox (15th May 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), Spiral (15th May 2014), The One (15th May 2014), Tonz (15th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    in his latest video, mike patterson presents images placed on his point and shoot camera
    by presumedly his sasquatch friends. these images appear to show a different plane of reality.

question: if you where offered a trip to another realm of existence, would you go?

we asked that of mike and he answered...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th May 2014), Frances (15th May 2014), jsb_swampfox (16th May 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), Spiral (15th May 2014), The One (15th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    here's something to chew on from the interview:

mike started his research back in 2008 and experienced multiple events at his first location.
    just luck?

in 2012, at his current location, what astounding 'welcome' met him early on, nearly upon arrival?
    as he reviews this find, listen to mike's inter-head-scattered-mumbling as he attempts
    to sift through all that was presented him. it's clearly too much to be lucid.
    (that video is linked within the interview).

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (16th May 2014), jsb_swampfox (16th May 2014), Spiral (16th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    here's something to chew on from the interview:

mike started his research back in 2008 and experienced multiple events at his first location.
    just luck?

in 2012, at his current location, what astounding 'welcome' met him early on, nearly upon arrival?
    as he reviews this find, listen to mike's inter-head-scattered-mumbling as he attempts
    to sift through all that was presented him. it's clearly too much to be lucid.
    (that video is linked within the interview).
    Like we have said, there is no such thing as coincidence in such matters, & also as has been remarked upon already, I have no idea how he stuck it out the first night in the tent, most people would have had a heart attack or gone mad, they chose him for this.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Frances (16th May 2014), jimmer (16th May 2014), jsb_swampfox (16th May 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    damn, right, spiral.

mike is the dogged, modern-day, argonaut.

balls of steel.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (16th May 2014), jsb_swampfox (16th May 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), Spiral (16th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    within the interview, mike reveals that an upcoming new video release with present yet another 'realm' image and new entity.
    this after mike previously asked this sas friends for more images of this parallel plane of existence.
    a place where is sas friends presumedly reside and commute from to our dimension.
    this story is not 'dick and jane.'

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (16th May 2014), jsb_swampfox (16th May 2014), Spiral (16th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    here's a interview teaser from mike's short story:

"I thought we watched it for about 5 to 7 minutes but when we checked the audio recorder,
    we could hear our faint voices telling us that we stood in that spot together for 20 minutes.
    In actuality, the red light show lasted close to that 20 minutes..."

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (17th May 2014), Spiral (17th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    now that we TOT members have had a chance to review this mike patterson interview,
    do you have new thoughts, new questions or need clarifications from mike?
    if so, visit the last page of BV2 and let us know.
    we may PM him to see if he can give us some more time...when he's not being pelted with marbles, that is ; )

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (18th May 2014), Spiral (18th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

This thread is now in "Priority Threads" where it belongs

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Frances (18th May 2014), jimmer (18th May 2014), lift the veil (18th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    thank you, spiral, for pairing this interview with our ongoing studies at BV2 within the priority threads section.

we agree with mike. we're in this for the long-haul.

this human / sasquatch interaction story, unfolding visit by visit, is mike's new found life's work.
    and we intend to be there at every twist, turn and revelation -- in awe.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

jsb_swampfox (18th May 2014), Spiral (18th May 2014)