Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brain, Depression , Microchip

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    now who is gonna unplug me and teach me kung fu....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Calz (14th June 2014), Mark (23rd June 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    Some ... perhaps 15% as suggested by Pete Peterson in his Camelot interview have offworld dna that is immune to such.

I see truth there in only what is observable (and not very positive for "waking up" those beyond that).

So (and I don't know if there is really an answer here) ... was is to be done with the few of us that ... ***see***????

'Thanks for reminding me of Pete Peterson's interview with Project Camelot, Calz.

I believe I and most on this forum and others, are the 15% who are immune to their indoctrination.

One could say we are the lucky ones or the unlucky ones, depending on perspective.

However that's the way it is. Not that I know much about the American Civil War, but wasn't it only a small percentage who fought and won?

If history is any indication, we have the numbers, however small, on our side.

I expect we have incarnated here for a reason .... yes???
    Mucked up this post again, I don't know how I do this. So I've added in the extra words, let's hope this works.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calz (14th June 2014), Mark (23rd June 2014), ronin (14th June 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Mucked up this post again, I don't know how I do this. So I've added in the extra words, let's hope this works.

ahh but ibogein and ayahuasca illegal as they are a natural medicine that can cure anything from depression to addictions.
    the people who tell us what we are allowed to take and not take are?want to control their best industry,not some natural remedy!

One could say we are the lucky ones or the unlucky ones, depending on perspective.
    i once said it hurts when you start to become aware!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Calz (14th June 2014), lookbeyond (23rd June 2014), Mark (23rd June 2014), Moonlight (14th June 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Calz (14th June 2014), Mark (23rd June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    I only listened to the first minute or so ... makes me sick ... yet worthwhile of a "thank you" for posting it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Mark (23rd June 2014), ronin (14th June 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    I only listened to the first minute or so ... makes me sick ... yet worthwhile of a "thank you" for posting it.
    depends on your experience and perspective.
    the rainforest is being being cut down massively daily.
    mother earth may be reaching out to people to show her natural remedies that may help people become more aware.
    try watching the rest of the video and then make a comment!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Calz (14th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    I understand and appreciate what you say.

I don't normally follow in the White Wizard's stance in not watching videos for various reasons ... but in this case I agree.

When one has already been convinced of one thing or another ... then there comes a point to stand down ... and that is what I have done.

No disrespect for the important information you have brought forth.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Mark (23rd June 2014), ronin (15th June 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    micro chipping agenda under way.

link to alien technology company...
    http://www.alientechnology.com/

it is just not about marketing and tracking goods.
    they all ready know what our spending trends are,just look at your receipt next time you go to the superstore and pay by card.
    it will all go on one big database.

we already have google street,facial recognition(facebook has helped put everyones photo on big nsa database).
    all thats left now is the rfid chip.

the technology is developing that fast that even the chip or smartdust is made redundant by the new tattoo chip!

firstly they will want you to be tagged by your own freewill,by making it a trend.
    those who refuse at this time will not matter as it is the future generations they are targeting.

those that are unemployed and receive benefits will not be able to make a claim unless they are chipped.
    you will not receive medical help if you do not have a chip implanted.

they are testing the technology with the public with cashless payments by using wristbands,maybe a slow introduction to a fast nwo.
    http://www.idcband.co.uk/event-solut...less-payments/

so what does this tell us,money does not exist it is a illusion,we are just digits and our worth is how hard we work?
    the rockerfeller,s,bilderbergs ect will reap our digits as they see fit and want complete control over the human being.
    get out of line and delete the person.s data rendering your chip useless in a world where everything is under control of a few.

29 mins into the video alan watt states that they have to legally tell us what they are doing through the medium of movies,books and the music industry!
    this is a interesting statement in itself to whom are they legally obliged to?they are playing by someone,s rules even though the majority are not educated or even know what the rules are.
    Last edited by ronin, 22nd June 2014 at 14:33.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Cearna (23rd June 2014), john parslow (22nd June 2014), Mark (23rd June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    Again we see the treating of symptoms and not the cure, this is the way in the west which is why the west is so sick.

I recently read a true life article of a Shaman from Africa who visited a psychiatric ward with patients who had severe schizophrenia. He was utterly appalled in how it was treated, doping the patients up and masking the symptoms without addressing the root cause. Without addressing the root cause these symptoms would only worsen.

With the parents consent they allowed this young man to travel with the shaman back to his native village as they had exhausted all other western techniques and pills and potions. The Shaman was confident that the young man's psychosis was a spiritual matter in that he was a natural healer and spirit souls merely wanted to communicate and assist him to become what he was destined for yet not recognised in western culture.

After a couple of years the young man was transformed. He became a powerful healer and could function an integrate normally in society once more after sufficient spiritual guidance. Had the shaman never arrived.....

He decided to stay with this tribe :-)

We do not need chips, pills, straight jackets or condemnation, this whole stinking system is designed to suppress our true selves and in doing so make us sick, then in turn write us off, what we need is each other.