Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Linda Moulton Howe on Mantids

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Getting to the bottom of it is a tall order indeed, our ideas, beliefs & prejudices are a real block where this type of thing is concerned.
    we'll get there one day ,maybe we are closer than what we think.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Calz (16th June 2014), Frances (15th June 2014), mojo (15th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    I would love to know more about all the information she has documented however it seems you have to be a subscriber and pay a fee in order to get the info from her x-files section of her website, earthfiles.com.

The insider who told her that the ETs made the dinosaurs was interesting. He said they (the ets) had been messing with the gentics of animals on earth for the last 270 my. The earliest dinosaurs date back to 230 mya so the ETs probably spent some time tweaking the dino ancestor (archosaurs) to get their line up (the dino line) and running.

I wonder if the ETs had anything to do with the permian mass extinction at 250 mya, which the archosaurs managed to survive and go on to "evolve" into the dinosaurs.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Calz (16th June 2014), Frances (15th June 2014), mojo (15th June 2014), norman (15th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Because of this thread, I've been listening to all the available earthfiles podcasts on my portable device. Thanks Calz.

It's annoying that I can't follow up the interesting stuff on the website without forking out 45 dollars.

So far, the most mind boggling thing I've heard in the podcasts is the one about a truck driver in Nebraska seeing a giant scorpion kind of thing gripping tight on a cows back and sucking the cows blood out of it's neck through a 'tail'. The cow was in agony and bellowing loudly. All this while a bright light/object stood by at treetop level.

Kind of puts the government's silence about UFOs in a different light.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Calz (16th June 2014), mojo (15th June 2014), Tonz (16th June 2014)