Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Catholic mass grave sites of 350,800 missing children found in Ireland, Spain, Canada

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    since my private chat with Amanda i am seeing more and more of the abuse that is going on in the world.
    it has not just happened today with all the new cases coming to light but has been going on for decades.
    it is the people that we put into power and vote for that are abusing the vulnerable,taking advantage of the young.
    we have voted for these people to speak up for us and given them our voice.
    they have been protected by whose law?

one teenager this week may spend five years in prison for making hash brown cookies!
    one pedophile if caught may spend less than a year in prison.

why does the law protect child abuse and pedophiles,my own conclusion is because the ones who make our laws are involved.
    it is a satanic program that we are under the influence of .

and we as puppets agree and buy into this culture,be it the media,movies,music and politicians.
    we buy into another persons ideals of how we should live.
    do you know not how to spend your life and how to live it?

i now really think it does not matter if you vote or not,their agenda is already in place and always has been!
    you where let to think you had a choice but really you gave your consent unknowingly to the program.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6FKEwjPmHQ

sorry for ranting on but dots connect differently for each of us.
    Thanks for posting this vid ronin. It seems since 1981 we haven't moved very far. However I'm optimistic because these stories are getting through to people. (I think).

As the main presenter says at the end, 'our society in general are not protecting our children - there is slaughter of the innocents and no-one wants to know', because it's not palatable while drinking our morning coffee.

More unpalatable things need to be viewed by many, many others before we start to see a change.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (4th July 2014), Mark (23rd June 2014), sandy (24th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    Change is coming, and it's gaining pace. Every one of us has a part to play in making it happen. Something as deeply embedded in our government structure as paedophilia may take longer than we would wish to eradicate completely and permanently. Just keep doing whatever you have been tasked to do, and trust that the process is working.

And don't stop hurling your messages out to the universe that "This Is Not Acceptable!" And when the universe delivers something that you approve of, let it know in the same way, as well as making the most of the new gift.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Cearna (4th July 2014), Mark (23rd June 2014), Sooz (24th June 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    I have no doubt about the collapse of Catholicism, and indeed other religions, what concerns me is that this is what is needed to usher in the NWO with a single unified religion amongst other things.

Just bear in mind that as important and positive this release of information is, we must remain vigilant and empowered. The trouble we face will be the programmed worshippers in a daze accepting another program.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Cearna (4th July 2014), KosmicKat (24th June 2014), Ria (23rd June 2014), Sooz (24th June 2014)