Page 187 of 206 FirstFirst ... 87137177184185186187188189190197 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3089

Thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 3.0

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by samos View Post
    Well that's putting it out there, JSB ! I was wondering the same thing?

we try to leave our egos at the door here at SV3. It isn't always easy, and sometimes rears its ugly head ; )
    Ol' Samos has stuck his foot in it more than once. Fact is, an open mind is the only way to move forward.

it took me longer than most to figure that out
    Well, I figured it wont hurt to ask. I am a little surprised. They seemed to have a fairly good relationship listening to the audio Mike and the land owner has put out. I feel like there is more to the story, but we don't necessarily need to be privy to that information. That is between those who are involved directly. I wish them both well on continuing this journey/research, together or on their own. I personally am grateful to have witnessed what I have through the land owner and of course, Mike. Thanks to them I have a very different perspective on who the Sasquatch people are. Thank you both very much. I will never forget this.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jsb_swampfox For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th May 2015), jimmer (5th May 2015), lift the veil (5th May 2015), mojo (5th May 2015), Olaf (5th May 2015), Ria (5th May 2015), samos (5th May 2015), sandancer (5th May 2015), T.T. (5th May 2015), Tonz (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dscott View Post
    Can everyone please remember that Mike was brought in as a guest, he is owed nothing, the sas people have been on this selected land for a very long time even watching one of the owners grow up. this could of been ended at anytime. the fact that mike has stated he is in love with a internet love and gonna get married is his business and good for him if that's what floats his boat, the fact the owner said okay then enough is enough is very valid for whatever reason. Jealously is just plain stupid. I know enough that, that does not make sense. period, why would he stop the research for that reason.??????
    mike has found his west coast girl. that's powerful stuff.

after three years of endless nights, hundreds of hours hunched over his keyboard,
    could it be that mike came to realize that he needed to strike out, to own something.

while the owner was a friend and a compatriot, the sword always dangled that he was a guest,
    a most welcomed guest, but a guest nonetheless, that could end without warning.

I do get the angst on both sides. both are really good people, who formed something together that rocked the world.
    now, with the salve of time, everyone will benefit by this experience and in the end,
    two centers of sasquatch research will emerge.
    and with more time, these two can be friends and compatriots, again.

with the shock of the new comes the equal opportunity of benefit or harm.

let's all pull for benefit.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (5th May 2015), mojo (5th May 2015), Ria (5th May 2015), samos (5th May 2015), sandancer (5th May 2015), T.T. (5th May 2015), Tonz (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    all the best Mike in your new life now and for what is ahead , thanks for sharing so much and also the land owner, most of all i want to thank you jimmer as This journey also had a lot to do with your effort to put it all in one place,not to mention all the other people here that have contributed. Cheers everyone its been quite a ride so far , and with so much more ahead to discover.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th May 2015), jimmer (5th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (5th May 2015), Ria (5th May 2015), samos (5th May 2015), sandancer (5th May 2015), T.T. (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    I feel the saddest for Nephatia. He reached out and exposed himself in hopes of making contact. He not only became friends with Mike, their relationship grew into a brotherhood with them accepting him into their clan as a member of their family ("WE love you" - Nephatia would say). Lets keep in mind that Nephatia made contact due to the fact that from the outset he could read Mike was an open-minded, caring, selfless person with a good heart. Now, that up close and personal contact has been taken away from him. I hope this does not hurt his feelings. I hope he does not feel betrayed.

Humans are a confusing bunch and make things so complicated.

Hugs to Nephatia.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 5th May 2015 at 18:06.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th May 2015), jimmer (5th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (5th May 2015), Mike@S.O. (5th May 2015), mojo (5th May 2015), mokosh (6th May 2015), Olaf (5th May 2015), Ria (5th May 2015), samos (5th May 2015), sandancer (5th May 2015), T.T. (5th May 2015), Tonz (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Mike & Sonya - if Neph has taught us anything, it's that Love Rules. It's all there is. Continue to follow your hearts, and everything will unfold exactly as it should.

Some of us filter our words/behavior primarily through fear because we're human, and well - being human can be overwhelming and frightening and maddening at times. I believe you and the cottage owner will forgive and forget this falling out - but you'll never forget the love that you've both felt from the magical hairy (and non hairy) beings you've connected with over the past few years. You've been through too much together to let it end in a bitter, negative way. Give it space and time, and spend your energy loving yourself. Loving all who allowed this experience to be. Loving what the future holds...

I send you and Sonya my heartfelt wishes for a joyous life together full of laughter and love. I think Neph played a hand in bringing you together, your love will always be protected and smiled upon. xo
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to T.T. For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th May 2015), jimmer (5th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (5th May 2015), lift the veil (5th May 2015), Mike@S.O. (5th May 2015), mojo (5th May 2015), Ria (5th May 2015), sandancer (5th May 2015), Tonz (5th May 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts

Scott Carpenter. Bigfoot In Stealth mode.

http://bf-field-journal.blogspot.com...ode-vidoe.html

The Video.

For those that wish Bigfoot was only "flesh and blood", I understand your apprehension. When I first started my research I was convinced they were flesh and blood humanoids. Five years of first hand experience has shown me that is not the case. They are flesh and blood, but they have knowledge and abilities we do not understand.

In this blog, Scott has a video which shows how he views the Bigfoot in stealth mode.
    Frances.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (5th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (5th May 2015), mojo (5th May 2015), Ria (5th May 2015), samos (5th May 2015), sandancer (5th May 2015), Tonz (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Can everyone please remember that Mike was brought in as a guest, he is owed nothing, the sas people have been on this selected land for a very long time even watching one of the owners grow up. this could of been ended at anytime. the fact that mike has stated he is in love with a internet love and gonna get married is his business and good for him if that's what floats his boat, the fact the owner said okay then enough is enough is very valid for whatever reason. Jealously is just plain stupid. I know enough that, that does not make sense. period, why would he stop the research for that reason.??????
    To think that the sas people have been on "this selected land for a very long time even watching one of the owners grow up" is purely speculation. There's zero proof of that statement. None.
    Sasquatch are not confined to the said property. They can go where they want to go at anytime. There's been others that have seen tracks on their own property in the area, as well as the initial track find in the nearby swamp area at the start of this.

One of us followed his heart, the other followed his ego.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike@S.O. For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th May 2015), jimmer (5th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (5th May 2015), lift the veil (5th May 2015), mojo (6th May 2015), samos (5th May 2015), sandancer (5th May 2015), Tonz (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    this video was posted a while back. it's so jammed packed, I thought it was worth another listen.

kewaunee lapseritis at mufon: the bigfoot ufo connection.

...to the topTop

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (6th May 2015), mojo (5th May 2015), samos (5th May 2015), sandancer (6th May 2015), T.T. (6th May 2015), Tonz (5th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by T.T. View Post
    Mike & Sonya - if Neph has taught us anything, it's that Love Rules. It's all there is. Continue to follow your hearts, and everything will unfold exactly as it should.

Some of us filter our words/behavior primarily through fear because we're human, and well - being human can be overwhelming and frightening and maddening at times. I believe you and the cottage owner will forgive and forget this falling out - but you'll never forget the love that you've both felt from the magical hairy (and non hairy) beings you've connected with over the past few years. You've been through too much together to let it end in a bitter, negative way. Give it space and time, and spend your energy loving yourself. Loving all who allowed this experience to be. Loving what the future holds...

I send you and Sonya my heartfelt wishes for a joyous life together full of laughter and love. I think Neph played a hand in bringing you together, your love will always be protected and smiled upon. xo
    Thanks T.T.
    What I know in this situation is I've done nothing wrong. I have a clear conscious. I guess until one experiences what real love is all about, it's difficult to understand.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike@S.O. For This Useful Post:

Frances (6th May 2015), jimmer (6th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (6th May 2015), lift the veil (6th May 2015), mojo (6th May 2015), samos (6th May 2015), sandancer (6th May 2015), T.T. (6th May 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Mike@S.O. View Post
    To think that the sas people have been on "this selected land for a very long time even watching one of the owners grow up" is purely speculation. There's zero proof of that statement. None.
    Sasquatch are not confined to the said property. They can go where they want to go at anytime. There's been others that have seen tracks on their own property in the area, as well as the initial track find in the nearby swamp area at the start of this.

One of us followed his heart, the other followed his ego.
    remember why you were invited in as a guest, years of activity, even decades of incidents on the property, even you have documented that, so why now contradict yourself Mike , and yes one followed heart the other ego, um, ya, whose face is on Chris's video?
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darryl Strumm For This Useful Post:

Frances (6th May 2015), jimmer (6th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (6th May 2015), samos (6th May 2015), sandancer (6th May 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    sorry folks no need for a mud slinging match here very sorry
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Darryl Strumm For This Useful Post:

Frances (6th May 2015), jimmer (6th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (6th May 2015), lift the veil (7th May 2015), mojo (6th May 2015), samos (6th May 2015), sandancer (6th May 2015), Tonz (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,781 Times in 482 Posts
    Hi Guys,

A question for Mike and Darryl since you are discussing the property...

This picture posted below was one of the best 'head scratchers' we had seen at the time (this being before it was removed).
    Although it is filled with strange shadowy figures and other possible entities, it was noticed there also is what looks like a lawnmower, and maybe a ring of stones beside it (perhaps a firepit?) I circled it below. Did either of you recognize this area as part of the cottage property? Did you even notice the lawnmower? I have the same craftsman model, green, complete with wobbly wheels...lol

I used to spend a lot of time searching through your pictures like some great puzzle I wanted to solve..but now I wonder if we are even meant to know? Is it just a sign of their abilities and not so much about what is actually in the pictures themselves? Have either of you, separately or together, interpreted any images received as a decipherable message? As an example: researcher, Jaime Avalos discovered coordinates to geographical locations inscribed in the ground, which led to gifting spots. Once he figured it out, he published his findings on a DVD documentary.

same image (mower circled)

just for giggles...

PS: I don't mind if you guys hash it out..SV3 is a safe enough and tolerable place to vent. You know we all like you both, and are happy to have each of you here.

Sling it...
    Fling it...
    then Sing it.. (insert Nephi's song here...Da-da Da-da-da)
    Last edited by samos, 6th May 2015 at 11:42.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Frances (6th May 2015), jimmer (6th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (6th May 2015), mojo (6th May 2015), sandancer (6th May 2015), T.T. (6th May 2015), Tonz (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Hi Mike,
    I was thinking your relationship with Nephatia can continue anywhere in the world. You mentioned he came to your home but do you feel that he might stay in the landlords spot rather than travel? Also was wondering if watched the video with Les Stroud showing something taking the apple? I know Todd is fake but Les doesn't seem that way.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Frances (6th May 2015), jimmer (6th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (6th May 2015), samos (6th May 2015), sandancer (6th May 2015), Tonz (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    sorry folks no need for a mud slinging match here very sorry
    So does the "D" stand for Darryl, and you are the land owner? Just trying to get a confirmation, as the question was not directly answered before.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 6th May 2015 at 13:49.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

jimmer (6th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (6th May 2015), samos (6th May 2015), sandancer (6th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    moving forward, we should realize that our two friends are in a true and personal transition.
    they may not be too interested, at this point, in our sasquatch related questions.

decisions will be made that either create resolution or harm.

as supporters of both these men, we request: resolution and a mature peace.
    and please take the time to think through any actions that could backwash.

I would like SV3 to provide that 'safe place' for Mike and the owner to work this out.

it's their choice.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (6th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (6th May 2015), lift the veil (7th May 2015), samos (6th May 2015), sandancer (6th May 2015), T.T. (6th May 2015)