Page 9 of 206 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 3.0

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Frances View Post
    I also agree with Jimmer's take on this and I now believe The Rune to be significant to Sasquatch and Mike.
    I believe Mike has had to pass some kind of test of courage and trust to be where he is today.

The cottage owner may have his own stories to tell, I hope they are in the book.
    Frances.
    Mimicry is a form of communication. A smiley face would work as well as a glyph.

Although a smile from our species can also bode ill.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Frances (13th January 2014), jimmer (13th January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), mojo (14th January 2014), Spiral (15th January 2014), Tonz (14th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,781 Times in 482 Posts
    Hello Jimmer, Modwiz, Frances, Mojo and any others I might have missed. It's great to finally become a member and share some thoughts. I enjoy reading all of your comments about Mike and Sasquatch Ontario and am a big fan. I just finished listening to latest interview and was interested to hear about the other "creature" captured in a photo. The different teeth marks (revealing possible sharper teeth), is another revelation in this story worth further investigation. Mike and I do PM on a semi-regular basis, and no doubt I will be asking him for more info.

Jimmer...yes, I spoke to Mike about the glyph. Other than finding it interesting, he found no connection. I find myself asking what is it that does NOT ring true about it? The answer is nothing...it reads like a book, as if it is the very thing that is going on up there. I believe the reversed Algiz rune is dangerous...or let's just say a symbol of dangerous activity.

Modwiz....that was great to read your comment on the Peace sign and its demise...I had never given it any thought, but must agree wholeheartedly !

Frances.... Thank you for helping me get on board. I look forward to talking with you, and sharing more of what we have learned.

Mojo....Yes, hair analysis would be my top order. I, too, was convinced of authenticity from audio, alone. The "departing vocal" is still my favorite. It could never be duplicated by a human.

I'll get my profile in order soon, I just wanted to say a quick "Hello" to you all.

Tahnk Youuuu!......Samos
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Frances (14th January 2014), jimmer (14th January 2014), jsb_swampfox (14th January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), modwiz (14th January 2014), mojo (14th January 2014), Sooz (14th January 2014), Spiral (15th January 2014), Tonz (14th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    welcome samos and it's a pleasure to have you on board...
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Frances (14th January 2014), jimmer (14th January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), Spiral (15th January 2014), Tonz (14th January 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    Hello Samos, great your here. We all look forward to your input and opinions it gives balance and discussion to this unique thread.
    Frances.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (16th May 2014), mojo (14th January 2014), Spiral (15th January 2014), Tonz (14th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    samos,
    great to have you, a fellow enthusiast, on this incredible ride.
    once we individually come to grips with mike's story, his authenticity
    and believability, his exploits really take hold.
    we all come to TOT for different reasons, but a common
    bond is the search for information and understanding
    of the fantastic. we can be hard on evidence and one another
    as these searches progress, but it's all in good fun.
    the puzzles have been skewed and we're here to sort it out.

question for you: talk a bit more about your statement:

"I believe the reversed Algiz rune is dangerous...or let's just say a symbol of dangerous activity."

in what way, dangerous activity? on whose part?
    mike's innocent coincidental usage or deeper meaning?

together, we'll figure it all out or at least have fun trying : )
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (14th January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), modwiz (14th January 2014), mojo (14th January 2014), Spiral (15th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    can you sense mike's growing frustration?

from his latest YT post:

Sasquatch Ontario1 hour ago

+moondowg1 Thanks. There's a handful out there who are also involved in their own work
    who would like nothing more than to see this knocked down and out. Alex Munoz (Midnight Walker) is one.
    He's an ignorant sob who props himself up as some know it all yet his audio is crap and he has nothing to back up his claims.
    He's a wannabe. He's the first person who interviewed me on this subject after the major swamp print find in 2012.
    Since we started getting the really good stuff, he turned on this. Same with Matthew Johnson.
    He's another one who consistently lambastes this as a hoax. Again he's another one who's doing the same sort of work
    but getting very minimal results. His audio is entirely ambiguous with him claiming that Scott Nelson says it's definitely bigfoot speech.
    I question Nelson's credentials and conclusions big time. Agendas. This subject is full of animosity and agendas, back stabbers, hatred and jealousy.
    Munoz and Johnson are perfect examples. They go to the degree of putting up videos to knock this and full pages on their website comparing this and calling it a hoax.
    If this were a hoax they'd have recreated the audio and shown exactly how it was done. They know they can't and it drives them crazy.
    They rant and stomp their feet. The politics in this subject is pathetic. I don't attack others, that's not my style.
    I will however stand up and defend myself against these assholes. I have no respect for these people.
    I'm sure we haven't seen the end of their whining and childish antics. 
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (14th January 2014), mojo (15th January 2014), Spiral (15th January 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    I think he is getting extra attacks since the disclosure of the dimensional aspect of Sasquatch and the disclosure of the dimensional doorways that they have seen in the forest.
    It's been taken to another level and there may be lots of people who will call hoax.
    He must be exhausted constantly defending himself.
    Frances.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (15th January 2014), mojo (15th January 2014), Spiral (15th January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    OMG, Bigfoot wars. Well actually ego wars.

Dysfunction, the bane of mankind.

Bigfoot better watch out if this is the behavior around this research. Competition has no place here.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Frances (15th January 2014), jimmer (15th January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), mojo (15th January 2014), Spiral (15th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,781 Times in 482 Posts
    Hello Jimmer, Thanks and I appreciate the opportunity to share my thoughts. I knew this would be a great place to find people who are looking at this subject with serious, analytical type approach on this great journey of discovery. That being said, I’m certainly no expert…just enjoying the ride

I do not doubt Mike’s experiences and have learned not to dismiss any idea, without giving it some thought and research. The connections and similarities out there are astounding, giving these experiences much credibility.

From what I have found about Runes (which is recent), is that many are used in the art of Divination. The Algiz rune (from Eldrfuthark), of Norse Mythology, represents a channeling of non human, spiritual, sentient beings. It’s “Antenna” or “Antlers” pointed to the Heavens and other realms. In reverse (inverted), as Mike uses it, the uses are for accessing the realm of the dead, giants and the unconscious. At least part of that sounds familiar, right? Other “signs” of this rune include courage and strength, higher spiritual awareness, and the protective teaching force (meaning, the power a Mentor would transfer to students or seekers, possibly in the form of divine guidance).

I do believe Mike had no precognition of using this Rune, but perhaps had a little “mental” influence. He had written me in the past about having contact with another “sentient being”, prior to this Sasquatch activity. In some way, he believes this has led him to where he is today. I’d have to agree.

Mike is genuine, a gentleman, and the real deal. His word is good with me…whether I agree with his conclusions or not, he is telling it like it is.

Thank you all for the warm welcome…..samos
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Frances (15th January 2014), jimmer (15th January 2014), jsb_swampfox (15th January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), modwiz (15th January 2014), mojo (15th January 2014), Spiral (15th January 2014), The One (15th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    one thing's for sure, this story is one of the most provocative we've ever found.
    an honest man finds himself in the middle of utmost controversy, wading through
    incredible discoveries that challenge the intellect and belief system.

of all the subjects we investigate here at TOT, mike's story may be one of the most
    influential and defining: evidence leading to the reality of a myth, ancient ancestors, inter-dimensionality -- on and on.
    we're in the cradle and mike's doin' the rocking.
    rock on.

from 2007, here's an interesting blog entry that presents a
    lawrence livermore-national labs study of several sentient beings and their invisibility.
    swipe and read some pretty amazing stuff.

"...most anybody can communicate with the bigfoot, given the proper instruction."
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (15th January 2014), jsb_swampfox (15th January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), mojo (15th January 2014), Spiral (15th January 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Wow, great article Jimmer. Ties in with so much that we have been learning.

Mojo recorded some electromagnetic snapping on one of his videos that he took in Oregon.
    Church isolated the sound for him.
    Maybe yes maybe no, but I do know this, Mojo is a person who in my view could communicate with the Sasquatch people.
    Frances.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (15th January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), mojo (15th January 2014), Spiral (15th January 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfIUhfv-yaM

This video was posted by Sasquatch Canada.
    I don't know much about it, but there is written commentary as the video progresses.
    Russian Bigfoot Vocalisations.
    Quite interesting.
    Frances.

Video 5mins.
    Last edited by Frances, 15th January 2014 at 17:37.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (15th January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), mojo (15th January 2014), Spiral (15th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    an interesting find indeed, frances.

my take is it just doesn't go anywhere.
    supposedly recorded at a feeding trough,
    does it sound like there was any eating/feeding going on?
    just a lot of huffing and puffing.

the low, oscillating gargling tones sound 'tampered', to me.

no inhale vocals like mike's recordings.

here's what bigfootevidence.blogspot.ca has to say:

The following alleged recordings were captured in Russia by a man named "Islam".
    Last month, Russian Bigfoot researcher Igor Burtsev, who was unsure of the audio's authenticity,
    sent the recordings to cryptolinguist Scott Nelson in North America for an opinion.
    After some careful analysis, Nelson concluded the recordings were probably faked. The vocalization,
    which bears a remarkable resemblance to Mike Patterson's audio in Ontario Canada -- which he claims to be legit.
    Ron Moorehead, the person who recorded the Sierra Sounds suggested to Burtsev that the language may not sound
    like the ones he recorded in the Sierras, but it does not necessarily mean the audio is fake.
    Burtsev explains his initial excitement in a Russian publication (Russian to English translation):

Recording just shocked me! First on our territory (I mean the Soviet Union and the Russian Federation) appeared such records!
    Previously, they were received and investigated only in America. I sent a recording kriptolingvistu Scott Nelson in the United States.
    Alas, his answer was negative ... But later, another researcher recordings bigfoot, Ron Morehead, encouraged me, saying that Nelson compared
    with a California records, and your may not correspond to the ... ( well, Russian language is also English is not like! - Encyclopedia ).
    Then I sent the recording Natalia Puzanov in the Chelyabinsk region. Natalya - years of experience with family "devils", she heard many times "Leshunyu"
    (head of the family). Natalia assured that the real voice and mumbling like. I also posted a recording Robin Lynn (USA). Robin -
    participant of the international conference on hominology in Kuzbass in 2011. Robin enthusiastically confirmed that, yes, it is -
    their voice is not fake, she heard many times such voices in research and the search of Bigfoot. In place of research Robin Lynn, too,
    by the way, there was "a friend" who has been given the name Black (Blackie). Growth as it was, roughly, about three meters.
    So - no doubt remains, the real record. Obtained were as follows: Islam put food into the trough, and under it - included recorder, closing branches.
    "Black" came and took the food and ate there muttering. And when he was gone, Islam took the recorder.
    Islam itself was expecting about 50 m from the feeders and saw the dark silhouette of the "Black."
    Islam also put hair on branches near the feeders. When it is possible, he will send them for analysis.
    December 29 Maxim took the camera and went to his mountain, again saw the marks and took them off to the camera now.
    There he also found hair on the tree where there were creases.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (15th January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), mojo (15th January 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    I get the feeling there will be more from researchers in Russia.
    The amount of information flowing at the moment for me feels like a Tsunami.
    Frances.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (16th May 2014), mojo (15th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    here's m.k. analyzing two vocalization recordings, one from the deep south,
    the other from the north, USA.

pretty interesting.
    different regional 'dialects'?
    scott nelson says that mike's recording aren't authentic
    because they don't sound like ron morehead's benchmark sierra recordings.
    mike's point is, like us, sas communicate with different regional dialects.
    see what you think.

...to the topTop

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (15th January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014)