Page 53 of 206 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 3.0

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by samos View Post
    I hope you all haven't minded.

The opposing footprints incident (right footprints, only) may have been a message...a message of their capabilities.
    mitch's research is always more than welcomed. he's an original, with a solid background.
    in a way, I interesting to 'parallel' both mitch and mike with their opposing techniques (and their similarities).
    the question is: how bad does mitch want to really make contact? if really bad, he might contact a local native american
    tribe, talk about sas spirituality and have the right person attend his next field work.

as for the opposing footprints, I think it's a young-minded nephatia saying, 'Look what I can do, M-I-K-E-!
    he's showing off.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (22nd April 2014), jsb_swampfox (22nd April 2014), modwiz (22nd April 2014), samos (22nd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,781 Times in 482 Posts
    the opposing footprints: yes, I can picture Nephatia giving a little "tee-hee" as he does it...classic Mr. Funny

One other thing to look into, is the tree species in the pictures. A subscriber from Northern Canada had once mentioned to Mike that he noticed the research area was in the hardwood forests of Ontario. This was posted on the swamp area footprints video. I do not know the different species, however Mike may know. A good starting point for understanding where the photos were taken....'when' is another thing.

edit: The hardwood forests are an ever shrinking area of Ontario, remaining only in the southern part.
    Last edited by samos, 22nd April 2014 at 18:15.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Frances (22nd April 2014), jimmer (23rd April 2014), jsb_swampfox (22nd April 2014), modwiz (22nd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    did anyone catch this 'start of a trackway' clip?
    the left foot - clean, the right foot - muddy.
    first time we've been shown standing-in-one-place footprints- each print from different 'realms.'

http://youtu.be/YUfK3nK9SpA?t=16m7s

Last edited by jimmer, 22nd April 2014 at 21:37.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (22nd April 2014), jsb_swampfox (22nd April 2014), modwiz (22nd April 2014), samos (22nd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by samos View Post
    the opposing footprints: yes, I can picture Nephatia giving a little "tee-hee" as he does it...classic Mr. Funny

One other thing to look into, is the tree species in the pictures. A subscriber from Northern Canada had once mentioned to Mike that he noticed the research area was in the hardwood forests of Ontario. This was posted on the swamp area footprints video. I do not know the different species, however Mike may know. A good starting point for understanding where the photos were taken....'when' is another thing.

edit: The hardwood forests are an ever shrinking area of Ontario, remaining only in the southern part.
    do you have that map? if so, post it, please.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,781 Times in 482 Posts
    Here is a likely area of Mike's work. I'm not trying to locate him, just had seen him also once reply being in western Ontario (cottage country). Combine that with the hardwood forested region and this is what I discovered. I highlighted the area in a red circle.

...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Frances (22nd April 2014), jimmer (22nd April 2014), jsb_swampfox (22nd April 2014), modwiz (22nd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    thanks, samos. that helps the context.

if we look really close, just to the right of that tiny heart shaped blue speck,
    I swear that's mike and the property owner standing in front of the cottage,
    with nephatia dancing around on the porch, all waving to us.

or am I seeing things?

...to the topTop

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (22nd April 2014), jsb_swampfox (22nd April 2014), modwiz (22nd April 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    http://www.waybacktimes.com/marbles84.html

It is also believed that a certain type of early hand-gathered slag glass marble was made somewhere in South-Western Ontario during the 1920s and 1930s, but there is no absolute proof of this. These marbles are often attributed to The Christensen Agate Company in Cambridge, Ohio, because the style and colour palates appear to be identical.

Mike has said he has a huge collection of marbles that have been given or thrown at him.
    Then there is the cottage owner who has his own huge collection.
    These marbles have to come from some where.

I don't know if the marbles have been looked at but they have their own signature and are a collectable item.
    Frances.
    Last edited by Frances, 22nd April 2014 at 19:35.
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (22nd April 2014), jsb_swampfox (22nd April 2014), modwiz (22nd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Frances View Post
    http://www.waybacktimes.com/marbles84.html

It is also believed that a certain type of early hand-gathered slag glass marble was made somewhere in South-Western Ontario during the 1920s and 1930s, but there is no absolute proof of this. These marbles are often attributed to The Christensen Agate Company in Cambridge, Ohio, because the style and colour palates appear to be identical.

Mike has said he has a huge collection of marbles that have been given or thrown at him.
    Then there is the cottage owner who has his own huge collection.
    These marbles have to come from some where.

I don't know if the marbles have been looked at but they have their own signature and are a collectable item.
    Frances.
    that would be a good PM to mike.
    do their collected marbles (if at this point they have all their marbles : )
    show a specific design, size, coloration, manufacturing time period, etc. or
    are they all different, different time periods, regions, looks, sizes, etc.
    they may have already figured this out or maybe not.
    Last edited by jimmer, 22nd April 2014 at 20:40.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (22nd April 2014), jsb_swampfox (22nd April 2014), modwiz (22nd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    not to infringe on investigating mike's latest (his YT comments are still on fire),
    let's take a breather for MK's latest --
    a potentially breakthrough interview with the owner of a gun that is said to be part of the 'massacre.'
    if not that specific event, one like it -- the killing of 5 to 6 bigfoot in the bluff creek area.
    I used the Bigfoot Project enhanced version of MK's original post
    that includes what looks like newly found 'pre-PG footage' scenes.
    MK's version has no visuals.

listen while MK works this gun owner for the story using his signature friendly doggedness.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEy7CC2n4w4

here is the (pseudo) documentary mentioned in the interview: The Legend of Bigfoot.
    the executive producer, ivan marx, got the gun from a man named, bob. (hmm.)

Last edited by jimmer, 22nd April 2014 at 23:03.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (23rd April 2014), jsb_swampfox (23rd April 2014), modwiz (22nd April 2014), norman (22nd April 2014), The One (22nd April 2014), Tonz (23rd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    mike's latest is one of the most commented on reports yet.
    mike teases that in one of the 'realm' images there's a large black mid-stride sas 'out in the light of day.'
    there must be over 25 comments offering up where to look,
    but no cigar and no hints from mike.
    can we find it?
    my eyes are bunt-out.

here's one of the most interesting replies to a YT comment:

I've been procrastinating on writing lately...
    I do have other things going on in my life which leaves me little time at the moment.*

The photos at the end were found shortly after being taken.
    We were blown away when checking the camera and seeing the large black figure in mid stride.
    The owner noticed my glyph near the front of one of the pics as well, which was somewhat of a strange coincidence.
    There should be no light in these pics. No flash went off and it was dark outside when they were taken.
    That forest is obviously lit up like day with some strange look about the entire situation.*
    I've heard from a couple of other researchers that they've also seen the mesh that shows up in the pics.
    Could be a veil between dimensions.
    We've also seen it before on a couple of other pics. I don't think it's anything being held in front of the camera.*

There's much going on in those pics with shadows or dark areas that move around throughout the photos. You're just going to have to study them as you see what I see.*

A short story.
    Two visits ago I'd left a fresh apple on the railing outside the front door of the cottage.
    At one point I'd stepped outside only to see the apple sitting there with a bite taken out of it.
    It had human looking teeth marks on it. We've also seen sharp teeth marks which we're not sure of.
    The snarls at the gift tree on the audio many months back sure sound like those teeth would be sharp.
    There could be other things involved as well as sasquatch, we're not sure.*
    I could've collected the apple, bagged it and had another piece of evidence with saliva on it.
    I left it. At this point it's really not that important to us.
    We'll still collect hair samples as they're easy to store but my freezer is getting full with other stuff A melon, apples, feces, etc.*
    I'd left an apple last visit on the railing again and at one point we were standing on the road in front of the cottage.
    Marbles were being tossed at us, a big one hit me in the eye.
    I was wearing glasses so that helped alleviate any injury.
    I then got hit with the apple which was still good, so I picked it up and ate it *

that last non-chalant bite of the apple is hilarious and telling -- where his head is at.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (23rd April 2014), jsb_swampfox (23rd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I dont know a lot about photography, but I was wondering if some how the cameras exposure time is out of wack and really long when taken into their realm. Could that explain the "daytime" appearance of the photos? Here is a short definition into what exposure times have;

"In short, long exposures take moving objects and substances and make them misty and ethereal. Water becomes more like a low-lying fog, and clouds lose their definition. Slow-moving people, animals and traffic take on an almost animated quality which is otherwise difficult to achieve in a still photo, and fast-moving objects become almost invisible. You can use a long exposure to turn almost any scene into something that looks less like a photo and more like the creation of someone’s imagination".

I really dont know. I think it is the same place. Do any of you have more experience with this?

I bet mk would know...I wish he would join us
    Last edited by jsb_swampfox, 23rd April 2014 at 18:52.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jsb_swampfox For This Useful Post:

Frances (23rd April 2014), jimmer (23rd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jsb_swampfox View Post
    I dont know a lot about photography, but I was wondering if some how the cameras exposure time is out of wack and really long when taken into their realm. Could that explain the "daytime" appearance of the photos? Here is a short definition into what exposure times have;

"In short, long exposures take moving objects and substances and make them misty and ethereal. Water becomes more like a low-lying fog, and clouds lose their definition. Slow-moving people, animals and traffic take on an almost animated quality which is otherwise difficult to achieve in a still photo, and fast-moving objects become almost invisible. You can use a long exposure to turn almost any scene into something that looks less like a photo and more like the creation of someone’s imagination".

I really dont know. I think it is the same place. Do any of you have more experience with this?

I bet mk would know...I wish he would join us
    as mike would say, who knows?

frances pointed out that in the second realm photo that the sky was light, daylight.
    no amount of slow shutter speed would create a light sky from a black, night sky.

so, IMHO, whatever those photos are, long exposure wouldn't create brightness
    where there was none. a long exposure could brighten highlights and bright
    reflections, but not create a large illuminated look (without the general image
    being totally washed-out, which we don't find in most of the realm images).

although, this strangely back-illuminated image is a head scratcher.
    long exposure wouldn't have achieve this oddly lighted image without
    photoshop or lab work (not that anyone uses labs anymore).
    I'd say the realm collection is bone fide, in-camera images from who knows where.

as for MK, he doesn't respond unless a interview is proposed or such.
    wonder how we could get him to analyze these images?
    I agree, he could forensically dice them up and
    at least give them a clean bill of authenticity.
    to do it properly, he'd need the originals -- good luck with that.
    Last edited by jimmer, 23rd April 2014 at 19:21.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You are prob right Jimmer, This is so mind blowing I really dont know what direction to look for answers. Everyone here has put forth a good possible explanation of the photos.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jsb_swampfox For This Useful Post:

Frances (23rd April 2014), jimmer (23rd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    here's another good one, from a previous video that
    mike 'mistakenly' removed -- reappearing in his latest.
    the 'tongue.'

and what about -- mike must be in a real wild, uncharted mental place.
    his hairy friends are constantly messing with him, presumedly
    wherever he goes. throwing things at him, sounding off out-of-nowhere,
    moving things around, messing with him like precocious kids.

what a fantastic and mind boggling place to be.
    for his sake, hope mike stays on their good side.
    Last edited by jimmer, 23rd April 2014 at 21:01.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts

I see the brow ridge.
    Both eyes.
    Nose and nostrils.
    Lips.
    Open mouth.

In my view I am looking at a Sasquatch face.
    Frances.
    Last edited by Frances, 23rd April 2014 at 19:44.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (23rd April 2014), jsb_swampfox (23rd April 2014)