Page 52 of 206 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 3.0

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Frances View Post
    I view this creature as some sort of green eyed rabbit with two teeth sticking out from its snout.
    Frances.
    you're killing it, frances.
    it-is-a-stuffed-rabbit-OMG.
    but the shiny green thing
    looks to be positioned low,
    too low for the actual bunny button eye.
    so, one mystery solved, another remains.
    fascinating...
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (21st April 2014), jsb_swampfox (21st April 2014), modwiz (21st April 2014), samos (22nd April 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts

I view this creature as some sort of green eyed rabbit with two teeth sticking out from its snout.
    Frances.
    At the moment I am going with the theory that this is a real creature.
    The teeth seem very real to me.
    A green eyed rabbit type creature from another dimensional world.
    Frances.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (22nd April 2014), jsb_swampfox (22nd April 2014), modwiz (22nd April 2014), samos (22nd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,781 Times in 482 Posts
    I had read a thread a few months ago (elsewhere in TOT) concerning the hidden Ark of the Covenant, being placed several seconds into the future for safe keeping. The perfect hiding place, never to be found, perpetually in the future. At the time I brushed off the idea but had began to discuss it as an option for Sasquatch with a friend in Colorado. If this was an ability of Sasquatch, to slip back and forth (present/future) at will, it would explain every 'unexplainable strangeness' they are capable of. Is the future another dimension? Not sure....A message today from my friend mentioned how his phone and iPad automatically adjusted to the time zone change on a recent trip. What would a camera do? It's likely it is not as sophisticated of a piece of equipment.

Notice in the forest pics from Mike, the long shadows and position of the sun. Morning or evening? Also, the photographer moves from left to right in 3 pictures, subtle, but changing position. I'm going with the assumption this is the same general area Mike is located....different time.

The screen in front of the images, has possibly been pinpointed by a subscriber as 'mosquito netting', or perhaps a tent flap mesh. They posted the link for product info showing the same mesh design. This is not standard window mesh screening.

You all have had some very good analysis...Thanks. Frances, you've spotted some hidden jewels BV2 will have answers before Sas Ontario...hah !
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Frances (22nd April 2014), jimmer (22nd April 2014), jsb_swampfox (22nd April 2014), modwiz (22nd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If you need a break from Ontario...Here is Major Mitch Waite, still transmitting from his capsule in Show Low, Arizona...part 8. His strange evidence has (mostly) not been captured on camera, but given his personality and character, I trust his word. Is Mitch actually picking up morse code from ET's, ghostly EVP's or just a faulty connection with his webcam? Strange happenings, indeed !!

A few words from Mitch:
    Just when you think the strange is about to quit, more begins. This makes me believe this place has more than a Bigfoot, but possibly something all together different. Or could it be a multiple event. More than one event happening at the same time? Cameras fried, power failures, voices, knocks, and yes the goodies are gone.

...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Frances (22nd April 2014), jimmer (22nd April 2014), modwiz (22nd April 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Frances Reynolds 2 hours ago Theory: In a parallel world there may be a parallel Mike. Who is in the parallel cottage standing behind a screen door taking a photograph of a Sasquatch in the parallel forest. The parallel Mike has left his glyph on the forest floor to show that he is here. Just a theory. Frances. U.K.

I put this theory on Mike' comments youtube channel.
    The parallel Mike could be sitting in a parallel tent just the same.

I like to hear other peoples theories. Yours is a good one Samos.
    Last edited by Frances, 22nd April 2014 at 16:52.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (22nd April 2014), jsb_swampfox (22nd April 2014), modwiz (22nd April 2014), samos (22nd April 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    I watched Mitch's video, I am liking what he has said about a "multiple event".
    He could be recording a subtle change that is happening in our world or our part of the universe.
    Frances.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    that a parallel leap-of-parallel-faith-x-10,
    but 'who knows' (mike's likely answer).

were the other 'selfies' taken by parallel mike?

now I need some parallel aspirin : P
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (22nd April 2014), jsb_swampfox (22nd April 2014), modwiz (22nd April 2014), samos (22nd April 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    You made me laugh Jimmer.
    Frances.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jsb_swampfox (22nd April 2014), modwiz (22nd April 2014), samos (22nd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Mitch Waite was definitely experiencing something in Show Low. The light anomalies were the highlight so far (chicken wire incident), captured on two occasions. I've felt like it was worthy of presentation, due to the uniqueness of the situation and who is doing the research. I hope you all haven't minded. Electrical interference is not something Mike has reported from Ontario, though.

As far as the 'future concept' goes...it is only a guess, just throwing it out there. I had been hesitant to say, until the most recent info posted from Mike. Footsteps disappearing into the future is a leap-of-faith thought, for sure. Maybe there is razor edge between present and future where Sas could interact without being seen? Walking the tightrope...such as right tracks appearing in our time, left tracks in theirs. The opposing footprints incident (right footprints, only) may have been a message...a message of their capabilities.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Frances (22nd April 2014), jimmer (22nd April 2014), jsb_swampfox (22nd April 2014), modwiz (22nd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by samos View Post
    I had read a thread a few months ago (elsewhere in TOT) concerning the hidden Ark of the Covenant, being placed several seconds into the future for safe keeping. The perfect hiding place, never to be found, perpetually in the future. At the time I brushed off the idea but had began to discuss it as an option for Sasquatch with a friend in Colorado. If this was an ability of Sasquatch, to slip back and forth (present/future) at will, it would explain every 'unexplainable strangeness' they are capable of. Is the future another dimension? Not sure....A message today from my friend mentioned how his phone and iPad automatically adjusted to the time zone change on a recent trip. What would a camera do? It's likely it is not as sophisticated of a piece of equipment.

Notice in the forest pics from Mike, the long shadows and position of the sun. Morning or evening? Also, the photographer moves from left to right in 3 pictures, subtle, but changing position. I'm going with the assumption this is the same general area Mike is located....different time.

The screen in front of the images, has possibly been pinpointed by a subscriber as 'mosquito netting', or perhaps a tent flap mesh. They posted the link for product info showing the same mesh design. This is not standard window mesh screening.

You all have had some very good analysis...Thanks. Frances, you've spotted some hidden jewels BV2 will have answers before Sas Ontario...hah !
    as usual, samos, you offer up plenty to think about.

the theory is interesting and may have other 'parallels',
    but if its seconds or minutes or hours or days in this parallel place,
    how to account for the lack of snow in the images (dry leafy floor),
    during the snowy winter season? a greater alternate timeframe?

and as for the 'mesh' being mosquito netting or such, that material
    would have been out-of-focus, as was the window screen in the
    11 ft. sas image. that mesh appears to be some sort of effect
    made on the digital camera chip. some sort of distortion or effect.
    guessing, but the 'shooting through a mesh' theory doesn't hold up to me.
    no? bring-it-on...
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (22nd April 2014), jsb_swampfox (22nd April 2014), modwiz (22nd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    At the moment I am going with the theory that this is a real creature.
    The teeth seem very real to me.
    A green eyed rabbit type creature from another dimensional world.
    Frances.
    why are the 'teeth' located at the side of the 'mouth'?
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (22nd April 2014), jsb_swampfox (22nd April 2014), modwiz (22nd April 2014), samos (22nd April 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    I don't see the teeth being located at the side of the mouth.
    I see them near the front of the mouth.
    We see the same thing but because of our different minds we have a different interpretation.
    That's the only way I can explain it.
    It may not even be a rabbit type creature, but I am going with the rabbit until I find a better explanation .
    Frances.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (22nd April 2014), modwiz (22nd April 2014), samos (22nd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    jimmer, sorry for the dual subjects going on. To be fair, I had enhanced this photo to try to better see the 11 footer...

mesh screen representation.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by samos View Post
    jimmer, sorry for the dual subjects going on. To be fair, I had enhanced this photo to try to better see the 11 footer...
    then, again, I could be wrong.
    although, does the 'mesh' really look dimensional
    and imperfect like a physical screen?
    look at the reflective tones on your screen CU.
    the mesh is perfect.
    to me, it appears to be part of the image, not a material
    suspended infront of the landscape (and all those sases).
    Last edited by jimmer, 22nd April 2014 at 17:43.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (22nd April 2014), jsb_swampfox (22nd April 2014), modwiz (22nd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I do agree, though, my first impression was a grid of sorts created by dimensional 'flap'....and still wonder? I have no answers, yet.

MK had discussed the time of year based on shadow length (Patterson film)...I am not aware of the ways to tell this. In Mike's pics, the shadows appear long, but more due to time of day, rather than season. Once time travel is established..there may be no limit how far ahead you may go. The next dryer/warmer season sounds about right to me....gotta find your comfort 'time' zone.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post: