Page 19 of 206 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021222969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 3.0

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,781 Times in 482 Posts
    Good interview, jimmer. It's a long one, though I listened to the part you highlighted. MK, is a good observer, but tiptoes around the paranormal aspect of Sasquatch. He always eludes to it, but never wants to come right out and say it for fear of losing credibility (I presume). Maybe he is coming around, and I will listen to the full interview.

I've been thinking very much about the Occum's Razor theory....wouldn't this theory simply say, Sasquatch does not exist? As in the case of Sasquatch Ontario, the theory would stand...a hoax? I had a little self realization, Jimmer, that I am far from the O.R. theory and go down every path possible....lots of dead ends, and also lots of strange connections.

The picture of the 11 footer, does and always has looked as if he is facing parallel to cottage. I cannot see him facing the camera. It seems the owner's wife has some connection to Sas, in that Mike has said she "sensed" it was going to appear and grabbed the camera. Mike has also given subtle hints that something occurs right before Sas makes an appearance. In his last message to me, he stated they can always predict exactly where to place the recorders due to this same "occurrence" that happens. This was a determining factor in moving the recorder to the railing of the deck at the cottage. This is where he now regularly records Nephatia.

Yes, the fish eye pics could certainly be a practical joke by Sas...I have suggested this many times, but since the new "creature" has been photographed, all bets are off. Fact is, we have no clue, and just have to let it unfold.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Frances (3rd February 2014), jimmer (4th February 2014), jsb_swampfox (4th February 2014), lift the veil (17th May 2014), mojo (6th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Frances View Post
    Yes Jimmer that would be good, you see from what I understand all the videos that MK does analysis on , the copyright holder has sent them to him.
    Maybe Mike would agree to MK taking a critical look.
    Frances.
    don't hold your breath ; )
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (3rd February 2014), jsb_swampfox (4th February 2014), lift the veil (17th May 2014), mojo (6th February 2014), samos (3rd February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Mike's response to a question about the unidentified "being" in the photograph.

Very pale, sharp features, human looking hair, no body showing, little sas standing underneath (which is posted on this channel and again in this video)
    eyes were closed. It didn't look like a sasquatch. Possibly another interdimensional species that associates with the sas people.

....Or possibly, one of their "handlers" ?? Not sure which picture he is talking about, but I think we are only seeing the lower portion of it.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Frances (3rd February 2014), jimmer (4th February 2014), lift the veil (17th May 2014), mojo (6th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This is my interpretation (on the left).

...to the topTop

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Frances (4th February 2014), jimmer (4th February 2014), jsb_swampfox (4th February 2014), lift the veil (17th May 2014), mojo (6th February 2014), Tonz (5th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by samos View Post
    Mike's response to a question about the unidentified "being" in the photograph.

Very pale, sharp features, human looking hair, no body showing, little sas standing underneath (which is posted on this channel and again in this video)
    eyes were closed. It didn't look like a sasquatch. Possibly another interdimensional species that associates with the sas people.

....Or possibly, one of their "handlers" ?? Not sure which picture he is talking about, but I think we are only seeing the lower portion of it.
    I've looked at '101' several times and can't see this new creature. which selfie are we talking about?
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (4th February 2014), lift the veil (17th May 2014), mojo (6th February 2014), samos (4th February 2014), Tonz (5th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by samos View Post
    Good interview, jimmer. It's a long one, though I listened to the part you highlighted. MK, is a good observer, but tiptoes around the paranormal aspect of Sasquatch. He always eludes to it, but never wants to come right out and say it for fear of losing credibility (I presume). Maybe he is coming around, and I will listen to the full interview.

I've been thinking very much about the Occum's Razor theory....wouldn't this theory simply say, Sasquatch does not exist? As in the case of Sasquatch Ontario, the theory would stand...a hoax? I had a little self realization, Jimmer, that I am far from the O.R. theory and go down every path possible....lots of dead ends, and also lots of strange connections.

The picture of the 11 footer, does and always has looked as if he is facing parallel to cottage. I cannot see him facing the camera. It seems the owner's wife has some connection to Sas, in that Mike has said she "sensed" it was going to appear and grabbed the camera. Mike has also given subtle hints that something occurs right before Sas makes an appearance. In his last message to me, he stated they can always predict exactly where to place the recorders due to this same "occurrence" that happens. This was a determining factor in moving the recorder to the railing of the deck at the cottage. This is where he now regularly records Nephatia.

Yes, the fish eye pics could certainly be a practical joke by Sas...I have suggested this many times, but since the new "creature" has been photographed, all bets are off. Fact is, we have no clue, and just have to let it unfold.
    m.k. hasn't experienced any of that yet, so he's staying mum. kudos to him.
    mike is experiencing it and after a long wait and months of prodding, is talking about it,
    bit by bit.

as for OR and Sas, I agree it's not a great matchup.
    to be a realist and study sas, one need to suspend that hard edge
    analytical edge, allowing all the possibilities.
    while I'm in constant wonder over mike's exploits, I still hold something
    back, until proven a fact. will that day come? that's why we're all here.

last night, I reviewed '101' several times.
    which selfie are we talking about -- this new creature?
    how about a screen grab and diagram...
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (4th February 2014), jsb_swampfox (4th February 2014), lift the veil (17th May 2014), mojo (6th February 2014), samos (4th February 2014), Tonz (5th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Jimmer, the "new creature" photo is not released at this time. Keep in mind, this one is supposed to have a very long face..IMO, Mike is saying he is posting the picture, but we are only seeing the small Sas in the lower portion of the picture, that it has been cropped. I've found that all of the small Sas pictures are very difficult to determine the actual face, but Mike claims this other one's face is very clear. We will have to wait on this one, unfortunately.

I had a little self realization, Jimmer, that I am far from the O.R. theory and go down every path possible....lots of dead ends, and also lots of strange connections. ....Every path concerning Sasquatch, that is....there is really only 2 or 3 things otherworldly that capture my interest (which may indeed be one in the same...not sure?)

True, that MK hasn't experienced any paranormal aspects of Sas (not sure if he has even experienced Sas at all?) His analysis on Patterson film "Second Sasquatch and Light Anomaly", pretty much wraps up what I am talking about.

101, is turning out to be one of the best vids so far...
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Frances (4th February 2014), jimmer (4th February 2014), lift the veil (17th May 2014), mojo (6th February 2014), Tonz (5th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    here's something of interest:
    an interview with a long-time
    sasquatch contactee. let's give a listen.
    thinks he's got cred?

Published on Dec 26, 2013
    Thomas has been communicating with numerous Sasquatch since his first encounter in April 2008.
    He has a wealth of knowledge about their existence and whereabouts, some of which he shared with me.

Sasquatch are gentle and playful giants. They range in height from 6 -- 15 feet and live to an age of approximately 120-140 years.
    They are natural pranksters and are caretakers of Mother Earth.
    What I mean by caretakers is that they have adapted themselves to the planet instead of trying to change the environment to suit them.
    These beings have the ancient knowledge of plants and the way this planet operates.

Like humans, there are a variety of different species and they reside all over the world mostly in the mountain areas.
    Obviously, they prefer dense forest areas where they can thrive and be hidden from human populations.

Sasquatch are highly intelligent, multi-dimensional beings.

Hughes confirms that they manage to elude humans by raising their frequency just enough to become invisible to us.
    Apparently, sasquatch are species bigots as they do their best to avoid humans, considering us all a threat.
    However, they have come to realize that it isn't fair to stereotype all human beings and occasionally befriend one such as Mr. Hughes.

He goes on to elaborate on some of their daily habits and lifestyle. For example, they live in small family groups and are omnivorous just like humans and bears.
    Turns out they are not completely nocturnal; they just like to sleep in, often til late afternoon.

According to Hughes, Sasquatch are not dangerous to humans, but like their human cousins, a few crackpots turn up from time to time.
    Those individuals are shunned by the rest of the clan. Good to know.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (4th February 2014), jsb_swampfox (5th February 2014), lift the veil (17th May 2014), mojo (6th February 2014), samos (4th February 2014), Tonz (5th February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    Hello Samos , on your illustration of the Sasquatch drawing, I still see what you are seeing.
    Brother.
    Frances
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (5th February 2014), lift the veil (17th May 2014), mojo (6th February 2014), samos (5th February 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    I enjoyed this interview with Thomas Huges Jimmer.
    One thing jumped out at me, it's the explanation of knowledge.
    I have wondered why Sasquatch want to interact with humans.
    The fact they are fostered out within thier own communities to gain knowledge and be taught by thier elders.
    The humans are part of this knowledge that needs to be taught, so I see it now.
    It's another part of the big picture.
    Frances.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (5th February 2014), lift the veil (17th May 2014), mojo (6th February 2014), samos (5th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    in the YT '101' comments, mike mentions
    consulting with a bigfoot expert:

"I think the best course of action is to continue speaking with individuals who have experience
    and personal contact with the sasquatch people. I've been granted an opportunity to speak with
    Kathleen Odum who I feel may be a doorway to understanding much of what's going on. "

here's the first episode of Speaking of Sasquatch, featuring you know who...

let's take another look at Ms. Odum.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th February 2014), lift the veil (17th May 2014), mojo (6th February 2014), samos (5th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    here's something of interest:
    an interview with a long-time
    sasquatch contactee. let's give a listen.
    thinks he's got cred?

Published on Dec 26, 2013
    Thomas has been communicating with numerous Sasquatch since his first encounter in April 2008.
    He has a wealth of knowledge about their existence and whereabouts, some of which he shared with me.

Sasquatch are gentle and playful giants. They range in height from 6 -- 15 feet and live to an age of approximately 120-140 years.
    They are natural pranksters and are caretakers of Mother Earth.
    What I mean by caretakers is that they have adapted themselves to the planet instead of trying to change the environment to suit them.
    These beings have the ancient knowledge of plants and the way this planet operates.

Like humans, there are a variety of different species and they reside all over the world mostly in the mountain areas.
    Obviously, they prefer dense forest areas where they can thrive and be hidden from human populations.

Sasquatch are highly intelligent, multi-dimensional beings.

Hughes confirms that they manage to elude humans by raising their frequency just enough to become invisible to us.
    Apparently, sasquatch are species bigots as they do their best to avoid humans, considering us all a threat.
    However, they have come to realize that it isn't fair to stereotype all human beings and occasionally befriend one such as Mr. Hughes.

He goes on to elaborate on some of their daily habits and lifestyle. For example, they live in small family groups and are omnivorous just like humans and bears.
    Turns out they are not completely nocturnal; they just like to sleep in, often til late afternoon.

According to Hughes, Sasquatch are not dangerous to humans, but like their human cousins, a few crackpots turn up from time to time.
    Those individuals are shunned by the rest of the clan. Good to know.
    When I listen to this guy's interview he seems somewhat caught up in his own fantasy to me. I definitely don't get the same feeling as I do with Mike. Thanks for posting. Jeff
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jsb_swampfox For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th February 2014), jimmer (5th February 2014), lift the veil (17th May 2014), mojo (6th February 2014), samos (5th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    m.k. delves deep into frame 362 of the patterson film --
    patty's face.
    m.k. is a monster.

...to the topTop

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th February 2014), jsb_swampfox (5th February 2014), lift the veil (17th May 2014), mojo (6th February 2014), samos (5th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    anyone up for a tireless analysis of
    a flir camera sas capture?
    even if you've seen this before,
    it's worth a fresh look.
    one of FB/FB's best videos.

...to the topTop

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th February 2014), jsb_swampfox (5th February 2014), lift the veil (17th May 2014), samos (5th February 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Concerning the drawing, Mike posted a comment today about my suggestion of the word "Brother"...to someone else

"So the drawing could be done by the younger one as well, we're not sure at this point.
    I've never spelled the word brother on paper, only spoken it.
    Regardless of who did it, I would wager that there's definitely meaning behind it other than it being just a scribble. At this time it's subjective in our interpretation.
    "

Now consider these two remarks...an interaction between Mike and a subscriber (named Dave)

Dave: " why should they be hesitant to show themselves to you?"

Mike: " They may be teaching me patience.
    I have a ton of patience for the critters but not for people.
    I have plenty for this situation. I have no desire to push it, rush it, etc.
    Whatever happens happens. I don't put any limitations on it. "

Dave: "The trying to teach you patience seems far fetched. Maybe Nephatia doesn't have permission, maybe it's not his call."

Mike: "Nothing's far fetched Dave. Look what we're dealing with. I said that because of things I've learned that I haven't spoken about. I didn't just pull that statement out of a hat.
    It has nothing to do with permission. This family of sasquatch are not the only ones who are aware of this situation. There's a much bigger picture here."

Interesting....I myself, have said there seems to be a lot more than just Sasquatch going on up there. ( I know that is not exactly what he is saying, though.)

Miss Odum, Thomas Hughes and the likes...have issues, IMO. My gut (or stubbornness) says there is another explanation out there, and that these people are misguided. As far as that "other" explanation.....still looking.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th February 2014), jimmer (5th February 2014), jsb_swampfox (6th February 2014), lift the veil (17th May 2014), mojo (6th February 2014)