Page 196 of 206 FirstFirst ... 96146186193194195196197198199 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 3089

Thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 3.0

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,781 Times in 482 Posts
    This is really disappointing news.
    Mike, I had made it my business to read every comment ever posted on your site. The time and effort you put into it was immense.

Our 'thanks' probably doesn't cut it...but i'll offer it anyways. This is an incredible loss.

I hope you understand, we're trying to keep the story, and understanding moving forward. Trust is a difficult thing to build.
    You've always been a great friend to SV3 and to jimmer. Every single person here respects you and your generosity, and is saddened by this turn of events.
    Remember, SV3 was named in honor of your membership here, with us always looking forward to your posts.
    You brought the truth to us, and we don't forget that.

I hope you continue to stay with us and soar to higher places in your research.

edit: just checked YT to be sure, came back and ....oh, she-ite
    Last edited by samos, 14th May 2015 at 00:56.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Frances (14th May 2015), jimmer (14th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (14th May 2015), lift the veil (14th May 2015), sandancer (14th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Mike@S.O. View Post
    Sasquatch Ontario's YouTube channel is now terminated. Thanks to your new found friend Darryl. I tried to make amends but he couldn't man up, had to take it to a level that affects a massive amount of people. A completely selfish act.
    wow, mike.
    today was the only day I didn't check to see if SO was still active.

personally, I'm devastated. I can only imagine how you feel.

my friends don't disrespect my other friends. that's the bottom line.

this is a huge game changer for the relationship between darryl and SV3.

just when things seemed to be leveling out, this.

darryl, take a look at your good work. congratulations. what do you have to say for yourself?

http://jandeane81.com/threads/317-Sa...ull=1#post2042
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (14th May 2015), samos (14th May 2015), sandancer (14th May 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    wow, mike.
    today was the only day I didn't check to see if SO was still active.

personally, I'm devastated. I can only imagine how you feel.

my friends don't disrespect my other friends. that's the bottom line.

this is a huge game changer for the relationship between darryl and SV3.

just when things seemed to be leveling out, this.

darryl, take a look at your good work. congratulations. what do you have to say for yourself?

http://jandeane81.com/threads/317-Sa...ull=1#post2042
    what do i have to say for myself is kiss my ass, i had nothing to do with this third strike, It was news to me as-well yes I did know about the two others I was sitting on the fence letting cooler heads prevail. even after I read today about people telling mike to burn my house down and mike saying he is gonna get nasty, if the page goes down , It did, I don't know, how, who, where or why, if i was gonna knock it down it would of been down by now trust me. i am sick and tired of being the whipping post here I have already explained why I ended the research. if that's not good enough for some people oh well, i assure you it was not jealously, anger, or any fabricated excuse mike has come up with. THE FACT IS HE SAID HE WAS LEAVING. is the real problem here that Mike is ****ed that maybe his 15 mins of fame has hit a road block. you are judge and jury, good for you, there are some great people here and thanks for the time. have me booted like I said I don't care I have nothing to prove no one to answer to . and mostly remember Mike was a guest of this situation NOT the Lead character . One of Mikes comments was he was sick of being in my shadow, OMG to funny for a guy that remained behind the scene and let mike do his thing, For this I am under fire . can someone explain why nephs last vocal was mike bad mike go Good and trouble i have said all i am gonna say guess the mike show is closed for awhile eh.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darryl Strumm For This Useful Post:

Frances (14th May 2015), jimmer (14th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (14th May 2015), leaf (14th May 2015), samos (14th May 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    and jimmer i have sat back and taken your pokes and allegations indirectly I have sensed your sarcasm , and general dislike for me I get it. but until you know the whole story , then well i will reserve my comments. and have seen your posts on mikes page yes I have eyes everywhere. I am sorry I have sasquatch on my property I am sorry I had mike come in to investigate, I am sorry I have let this all become about mike , if I could do it all over again yes this would be very different
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darryl Strumm For This Useful Post:

Frances (14th May 2015), jimmer (14th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (14th May 2015), samos (14th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,781 Times in 482 Posts
    Everyone has regrets, Darryl. It's what we do moving forward that matters (oh, so cliché).

Right now looks like an open road for us all...hang tight.
    That was one hell of a bump we just hit.
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Frances (14th May 2015), jimmer (14th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (14th May 2015), sandancer (14th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Seriously. My heart hurts. How disappointing that this situation couldn't be resolved. That after all we've discovered over the past few years - all that's been illuminated - it's come to this. Ownership. Mine v. yours. Ego. Misunderstanding, greed, fear, whatever. Here we are.

Heartache and frustration aside, I'm super effing grateful. Mike, sharing your heartfelt work over the years has changed my life. Your chemistry with Nephatia, your love for all things natural and the unseen (but always felt) - it's opened my eyes and mind and heart and soul. It's led me to experiences I never imagined possible. It's broadened my sense of self, of "the other," of possibility.

Thank you seems trivial, struggling to articulate my feelings right now. But thank you. Big hug, hope you feel it.

And Nephatia - wherever you roam - bless your gigantic, selfless, extraordinary, glowy heart. I love you, my friend. Tree! Flower! Always in all ways. xo
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T.T. For This Useful Post:

Frances (14th May 2015), jimmer (14th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (14th May 2015), samos (14th May 2015), sandancer (14th May 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by T.T. View Post
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Seriously. My heart hurts. How disappointing that this situation couldn't be resolved. That after all we've discovered over the past few years - all that's been illuminated - it's come to this. Ownership. Mine v. yours. Ego. Misunderstanding, greed, fear, whatever. Here we are.

Heartache and frustration aside, I'm super effing grateful. Mike, sharing your heartfelt work over the years has changed my life. Your chemistry with Nephatia, your love for all things natural and the unseen (but always felt) - it's opened my eyes and mind and heart and soul. It's led me to experiences I never imagined possible. It's broadened my sense of self, of "the other," of possibility.

Thank you seems trivial, struggling to articulate my feelings right now. But thank you. Big hug, hope you feel it.

And Nephatia - wherever you roam - bless your gigantic, selfless, extraordinary, glowy heart. I love you, my friend. Tree! Flower! Always in all ways. xo
    ownership Mine vs yours ego yep you seem to sum it up pretty well (property owner has sas paople, Mike called in for verification, Mike and property owner hand in hand come to this point. Mike says he is in love leaving soon for his forever girl 20 days after his ex moves out, Owner says call it done now then, Mike does all he can to turn this on the property owner saying jealous, ego (the invisibe guy) asked nicely to remove some photos , acts ignorant, and no reply, gets deeper and deeper, why did mike not say okay I understand your position i will be going away, but no turns it all into a big drama filled event blaming the owner over something that his right to start with DRAMA My god this all so silly and mikes biggets point is the utube videos were important to the world REALLY or just mike and his 15 mins of fame
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darryl Strumm For This Useful Post:

Frances (14th May 2015), jimmer (14th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (14th May 2015), samos (14th May 2015), sandancer (14th May 2015), T.T. (14th May 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    said all i am gonna say , there were countless times i asked mike no more videos , but he would eventually convince me for one more , then i would cave , was this for the truth or a narcissistic purpose. you decide , this first of a kind relationship with a sasquatch family means nothing to him as he would walk away for a woman on the internet he has never met, really come on use your own judgement on that.So how important was the sas relationship to him??? had his name , maybe looking for a bigger platform why not hook up with a standing member, i may be off on that call me crazy lol
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Darryl Strumm For This Useful Post:

Frances (14th May 2015), jimmer (14th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (14th May 2015), leaf (14th May 2015), samos (14th May 2015), sandancer (14th May 2015), T.T. (14th May 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=jimmer;2042]
    this is the updated reboot of the original thread: Bigfoot Vocalizations.

"Sasquatch Ontario has been terminated because we received multiple third-party claims of copyright infringement regarding material the user posted."

Hm.
    ...to the topTop

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mac For This Useful Post:

Frances (14th May 2015), jimmer (14th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (14th May 2015), samos (14th May 2015), sandancer (14th May 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Frances View Post

Screen shot taken by me.

It's incredible that Mike got this on film.
    Frances.
    Apports are common.
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mac For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks
    Understanding the situation

Among humans we have some people that have a trisomy 21 or Down syndrome. Often these people are capable to show and express love more than other people. Also many of them need much more the feeling of reliable relations with others, and they need to be sure that others never will leave them.
    Other people have to learn to know that and to respect that. For instance it is not recommended to establish a short time relation. It is not good when someone who is doing a practical training in a kindergarden or school builds up an intense & warm relationship with a person with down syndrome. When this person is leaving after some days or weeks he will cause really grief, sad emotions, a feeling of beeing abandoned. People with Down syndrome cannot understand, why someone who has a warm relationsship with them could forget them and leave them a few minutes later. This is something what we western people often do.

Darryl, do you mean something like that? That sas people really would not understand how someone can just leave them? Someone who has claimed before to love them?

-------------

Like many others here I also want to thank you both, Mike and Darryl, for what you have made possible in the past. I strongly wish that both of you can continue your contacts with sas people. Your documentations are such a great gift for me. You have widened my perspective so much. To hear Naphatias voice really reaches my heart. Please continue.

I thank you.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Useful Post:

Frances (14th May 2015), jimmer (14th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (14th May 2015), samos (14th May 2015), sandancer (14th May 2015), T.T. (14th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Darryl Strumm View Post
    and jimmer i have sat back and taken your pokes and allegations indirectly I have sensed your sarcasm , and general dislike for me I get it. but until you know the whole story , then well i will reserve my comments. and have seen your posts on mikes page yes I have eyes everywhere. I am sorry I have sasquatch on my property I am sorry I had mike come in to investigate, I am sorry I have let this all become about mike , if I could do it all over again yes this would be very different
    we established a relationship with mike.

your desire was to stay unanimous. we respected that.

now, with everything shattered, what do you expect?
    it's called, loyalty.

our desire was to see you both walk away as free men,
    to blaze your own trails. there was no sarcasm in those desires.

so, what do we have now? lots of pain and nothing to show for it.

unfortunately, SV3 took center stage in a feud that has torn us all up.

big picture, only the good, bold and strong survive.
    let's survive and thrive.
    this story is bigger than two men.

it's sad to say that mike has unsubscribed himself.

darryl, you are welcomed to stay and contribute, if you wish.

like it's been said, we've witnessed a breakup akin to the beatles downfall.
    nothing this big goes down pretty, so let's let it be and see what develops.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (14th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (14th May 2015), lift the veil (14th May 2015), samos (14th May 2015), sandancer (14th May 2015), T.T. (14th May 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    like it's been said, we've witnessed a breakup akin to the beatles downfall.
    Maybe more like the end of Jethro Tull perhaps?
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mac For This Useful Post:

Frances (14th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (14th May 2015), samos (14th May 2015), sandancer (14th May 2015), T.T. (14th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts

Sigh, but hoping for the best

I am not a child of divorce, but this situation has to have some aspects that are similar it. Two people allowed us to vicariously understand the true meaning of Sasquatch through their efforts and willingness to share their world. Now their relationship has ended. I am grateful to them both for what they have done in sharing the truth about Sasquatch.

I have said this before but will reiterate. I hope we continue to learn the truth about the Nephatia and family whether it is via Darryl and/or Mike. However their relationship turns out it, it is their business. I hope the best for them both and for Nephatia and family. It has been an wondrous, eye-opening journey that is helping us to understand the truth about the Sasquatch, our world/reality and maybe even a little bit about ourselves.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for the best outcome.

Lift the Veil
    Last edited by lift the veil, 14th May 2015 at 14:22.
    ...to the topTop

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Great Britain
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,311 Times in 212 Posts
    Mike and Darryl-

I feel LTV summed it up well , it is like a divorce and we at SV3 are like the family caught in the middle , not all divorces are amicable !

Please don't deny us the connection we feel with Mike Darryl . His was the voice we heard , his the comments we read . You chose to stay in the background for very good reasons and we respect you for that , you did what was right for your family, property and Sasquatch.

Sadly your anger and defensiveness spill out in your posts Darryl . Please take care , at times you come very near the knuckle (calling Mikes new lady "a piece of ass " to me was uncalled for and beneath you, as a woman I took offence at that !)

Please leave the anger and personal attacks at the door , yes we do not know the whole situation , but they have no place here and do you no favours .Writing your feelings down is a great way to vent , may I suggest do it on paper , then burnt it then it is gone in the flames .

Mike your anger is also clear , I'm sorry you've chosen to unsubscribe and hope that you will continue to drop in and read the thread , and maybe one day join us again with new findings to amaze us . Same suggestion Mike paper and fire , let it go , fire is cleansing

Anger is a negative emotion but will pass , don't feed it by giving it your energy this is to both of you .

Mike I wish you all the best in where ever you go and whatever you do . Go in peace my friend.

Darryl , we all want to hear and learn more about Nephatia and family and hope you continue to keep us enthralled .

Peace to you also my friend .
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandancer For This Useful Post:

Frances (14th May 2015), jimmer (14th May 2015), jsb_swampfox (14th May 2015), samos (14th May 2015), T.T. (14th May 2015)