Page 12 of 206 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 3.0

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by samos View Post
    The pink, fleshy area, Frances, is what Mike considers to be an ear.
    that, is the long held back 'ear' photo?
    really.
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (20th January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), mojo (20th January 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts

Torn Up Camp

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOn2Zh5A3-w

This video was posted by Bob Garrett, a researcher.
    Bears will tear up a camp but they don't tear up the forest or place X signs with branches.
    I don't know any more than what is in the video but the comments are interesting.
    Frances.

Video 23mins.
    Last edited by Frances, 20th January 2014 at 21:47.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (21st January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), mojo (23rd January 2014), samos (20th January 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    The comments I refer to are the comments on the you tube version of the video.
    Comments and questions which are made by the people who view the video which can be quite revealing.
    Frances.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (22nd January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), mojo (23rd January 2014), samos (20th January 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

Clean Up.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8yPMREj67I

Short video by Bob Garrett who returned to the camp site during the day.
    Video 3mins.
    Frances.
    ...to the topTop

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (21st January 2014), mojo (23rd January 2014), samos (20th January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,781 Times in 482 Posts
    This is an interesting analysis video of a Sasquatch in the Sequoias. Film stabilization and enhancements often times bring out details we might easily dismiss. I'm on the fence with this one, but it is compelling.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbcC5xGPb6Y

Jimmer, thanks for opening this thread. It's nice to find like-minded people...In answer to your question with the ear photo...yes, that was the one. I believe it was the background (paneling) which was so controversial. I do like how you rotated it for a different view. When dealing with a dimensional aspect, I guess we should regard it from all angles. Would I be surprised to see a Sasquatch photographed upside down next to the tent?....LOL, probably not !

More from Mike's reply.....Obviously, the announcement of photographing a different "cryptid" at this same location is big news. That topped my list as something I wanted to ask about. Mike stated he was not going to talk about it at this time, but I asked him to give a few "snippits". Would it be possible to tell me the general size of the creature, where it was taken and was it possibly one from the self taken photos? Is the image clear with unobstructed view, and finally, could this be the creature who is displaying sharp teeth marks in the food gifts? Honestly, I didn't think he would reply to that, and since he did not ask for confidentiality, I will give you his answer.....

"The other one standing above the little guy had a long face. Couldn't see any body whatsoever from behind the tree, just the head sticking out. It was on the property in the gift tree area as the owner was taking blind shots (not looking when he photographed). No it doesn't resemble any selfie shots. It's quite clear and not up close. Sharp teeth? I don't think so but I don't know. "

So, a new creature. Sasquatch with elongated face or other?? Who knows? It is interesting that a small Sasquatch is below it in the same photo, apparently. I wonder if this could also be the "splayed toe" visitor, as there seems to only be one, among all the others.
    Perhaps his interview in February will reveal more.

Anyone have an opinion or thoughts of wonderment?
    ...to the topTop

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Frances (21st January 2014), jimmer (21st January 2014), jsb_swampfox (21st January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), mojo (23rd January 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Yes Samos, I have wondered about reports of the dog people, I have seen some reports about sightings of these creatures but I know nothing about them,
    If I believe in Sasquatch and the fact that they are inter dimensional people , then I have to believe there are sightings of Dog People.
    I am still trying to get my head round it.
    Frances.
    ...to the topTop

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (21st January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), mojo (23rd January 2014), samos (21st January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That is kind of what it sounds like, Frances....minus the sharp teeth. There are reports of sasquatch with "snouts", but still a sasquatch, none the less. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

This is an eyewitness account from a chiropractor. Possible dogman/sasquatch
    ...to the topTop

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Frances (21st January 2014), jimmer (21st January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), mojo (23rd January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    which photo/video are we talking about -- large and small sas?

"The other one standing above the little guy had a long face..."

btw: thanks for the videos.

here's another good one from bob garrett.
    footprints and howls.

Last edited by jimmer, 21st January 2014 at 13:21.
    ...to the topTop

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (21st January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), mojo (23rd January 2014), samos (21st January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    from the facebook find bigfoot archives: footprints.
    early on, they interviewed mike.
    I've repeatedly requested them to repost, without reply.

after their big facebook take down, they reposted some content to a
    new YT site, then nothing. wonder what's up with them?

...to the topTop

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (21st January 2014), mojo (23rd January 2014), samos (21st January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Frances View Post
    This video was posted by Bob Garrett, a researcher.
    Bears will tear up a camp but they don't tear up the forest or place X signs with branches.
    I don't know any more than what is in the video but the comments are interesting.
    Frances.
    that is really spooky. any reported missing persons?
    did anyone claim the site as theirs?
    another video on bob's page shows a similar torn up camp.
    could that be sas 'warning'? mike got his and kept on going,
    but could we get over, survive such a violent act and return?
    no way : /
    ...to the topTop

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (21st January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), mojo (23rd January 2014), samos (21st January 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    With the Bob Garrett video re Torn Up Camp, I am of the opinion going by Bob's lack of answers to his viewers that he is under instructions to keep quiet about it. His viewers have picked up on this and they mention it in their comments.
    I believe Bob had to take that video down but has put it back up.
    Also the 3min video he had to cut short, due to being watched by a park warden.

People don't destroy or leave expensive tents and equipment behind for no reason.
    Frances.
    ...to the topTop

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (16th May 2014), mojo (23rd January 2014), samos (21st January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Frances View Post
    With the Bob Garrett video re Torn Up Camp, I am of the opinion going by Bob's lack of answers to his viewers that he is under instructions to keep quiet about it. His viewers have picked up on this and they mention it in their comments.
    I believe Bob had to take that video down but has put it back up.
    Also the 3min video he had to cut short, due to being watched by a park warden.

People don't destroy or leave expensive tents and equipment behind for no reason.
    Frances.
    sounds about right, frances.
    cover up!
    but why?
    Last edited by jimmer, 21st January 2014 at 20:45.
    ...to the topTop

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cINozXvaEo

Posted by Sasquatch Canada.
    Short video but interesting with normal, slow motion and HD viewing.
    Frances.
    ...to the topTop

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

jimmer (21st January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), mojo (23rd January 2014), samos (21st January 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    here's a compilation of bigfoot related stories and info.
    what perked my ears happens at 11:38 --
    native americans say they can communicate with sas in
    their native language.

should mike attempt to really communicate
    with nephie using the regional native american language?

friend = powhatan

...to the topTop

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    which photo/video are we talking about -- large and small sas?

Hi Jimmer, the photo Mike is talking about was announced during his internet radio interview (Jan 11th). It is still available to listen and he posts the link. Just like the ear photo, at some point i'm sure he will share it.

You asked about using Native language....I believe they understand any language, and it does not matter if it is Chinese. The Birthday candle incident, shows a clear, thorough understanding of our language. (Birthday candle incident from Radio interview with Bill Lee).

To add further evidence to this theory....more from Mike's recent reply. Mike had also mentioned (in the interview) that a wool blanket had been laid out for him where he sets up his tent. Usually, he lays down a tarp underneath his tent. This "welcome mat" was already there upon his arrival and a woven gift of his glyph (remember Algiz?), was left at the gift tree. This new weave included a hoop for wearing on a necklace, again... intended to be inverted.

I questioned him as to whether or not he had forgotten his tarp, since they seem to read his mind regularly. And also, if he could tell if it was put out there that day, knowing he was arriving?

"I didn't forget the tarp. They just know I put one under the tent and we're welcoming me with something familiar to me. They're very attentive towards us and the things we do. Yes it was placed there that day as the owner and wife were already there the previous day. They'd checked the area several hours earlier telling them that I was coming that day. The blanket had been folded up sitting in another position nearby. They'd also left me a hand woven gift nearby at the gift tree about 15ft. away. Both were waiting for me upon arrival."

So, did Sasquatch understand the language spoken to them? or thoughts....not sure? But they seem to have no trouble understanding. Incidentally, the wool blanket had been left out for Sasquatch nearly a year earlier, when they were first experimenting with gifts. It was never touched until this event.
    ...to the topTop

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post:

Frances (21st January 2014), jimmer (21st January 2014), lift the veil (16th May 2014), mojo (23rd January 2014)