Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 125259606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: What I'm listening to now:

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    STONE ROSES - Fools Gold (Full Version)
    One of the coolest floor fillers ever!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (19th April 2015), Sooz (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    I found this after posting the Mr Bean clip.

I just LOVE this song. Mr Bombastic by Shaggy. Very unusual and attractive voice.

New look clip, great visuals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zblr...C9B9A331311FC2

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

john parslow (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Try this for something Different!!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LCYGmJ1MXM

With Love To You All, HS

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Healthy Skeptic For This Useful Post:

john parslow (19th April 2015), Sooz (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Even better!!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toXNVbvFXyk

With Love, HS

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Healthy Skeptic For This Useful Post:

john parslow (19th April 2015), Sooz (19th April 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    I found this after posting the Mr Bean clip.

I just LOVE this song. Mr Bombastic by Shaggy. Very unusual and attractive voice.

New look clip, great visuals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zblr...C9B9A331311FC2
    By the way, this is a very illuminati clip. I think the same animators who put that video together of Obama, bush etc, which synced everything together. (Will have to go hunt for it.).

Check out the black and white chequered floors, the characters, the aliens etc. Much more to this visual on first viewing. I think I even saw some Blue Avians in there. Look at it again, it's quite revealing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

ronin (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Have a great day today

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Ah, found it. Some may remember this from a few years ago. Incredible animation. I think from a video company in Canada.

With information for those to see and decode. Quite brilliant! A must watch if you haven't seen it before. Needs to be seen a few times to get the message. Very subliminal. I would no doubt bet the animators are ex Advertising people*. Been there.

It's very cleverly done. I would be very interested what everyone thinks about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP7lmTnqyxI

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP7lmTnqyxI

Edit: *Their expertise used for good I might add.
    Last edited by Sooz, 19th April 2015 at 13:19.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (19th April 2015), norman (20th April 2015), ronin (19th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    hmmm i was thinking of posting this about about a half hour ago....
    yet i feel most people have seen it and we are in a small cycle at the moment.....
    Last edited by ronin, 19th April 2015 at 12:35.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Sooz (19th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    it is loaded with information.....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Sooz (19th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Found an interesting comment on the symbolisms...
    ------
    Knitted Gandhi 4 months ago (edited)
    My thoughts on some of the symbolism in this video...

I PET GOAT
    • Title: The title is from the book Bush was reading from at the school on 911… The words the kids were reciting at the moment he was told about 911 were “Kite, Hit, Steel, Plane, Must”. That the title says "I, pet Goat II" suggests "I am a pet goat too", thus we all are caged, some may bleat louder than others, but ultimately we are all sacrificial animals at the mercy of those in power. The barcode on the goat's head alludes to how we are all identified and tracked, one way or another by those in authority.

• Compound: The top of the barbed wire around the crates bends inwards, and the lights point inwards, so it is a concentration camp keeping people ‘in’. This could be a symbol of all of our enslavement.

• Puppeteer: Symbolises the forces that are controlling our politicians. The puppeteer literally has ‘blood on their hands’. The USD ring worn on the traditional Western wedding finger suggests that greed and the petro-dollar are what are valued. (n.b. This is not ‘the Devil’ in a supernatural sense, it is pure symbolism.

• Cap: Bush made constant mistakes and errors ion his speeches and was often caricatured as an idiot with a Dunce’s cap.

THE CLASSROOM
    This is key. The old adage “show me the child and I’ll show you the man” is very true. How well or how bad we educate our children sets the scene for how difficult, or how easy, it will be to manipulate the masses when they are adult.
    “Every educated person is a future enemy” Martin Bormann, senior Nazi
    “Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom“ George Washington Carver

Flooring: The Black and White floor is what appears on the floor of every Masonic hall/temple. The black and white of the ‘chequerboard of life’ signifies ‘good’ and ‘bad’ and simply recognises that in life we unavoidably have to tread on many squares to get from A to B and unavoidably it is sometimes necessary to do good and to do bad. It is on record that many recent Presidents and Presidential Candidates have all belonged to the same small, elite, Masonic Lodge called ‘Skull and Bones’.

• Bush is dancing. This is the ‘charade’, the ‘theatrics’ of politics. He is in the spotlight shaped like a star and is the ‘star of the moment’. He is facing the faceless children who appear later.

• Alphabet: is missing ‘ABCD’. This may be due to my screen-size, or it may symbolise the dumbing down of education in the West, (research the OECD data showing USA & UK education is declining year on year against the rest of the world)

• What's on the Blackboard:
    (i) The centre of the board is taken up with a game of Hangman. In the game the word ‘Evolution’ is unfinished, the children literally “can’t get it”. The last leg hasn’t been drawn to end the game, even though eyes and a mouth and a tongue have been drawn to extend the game… and the fact the pupils “still can’t get it”, even when it is literally being spelled out to them, demonstrates how poor and manipulated Western education has become. Note: Above the blackboard is the classic and iconic imagery of the ‘Ascent from Ape to Man’, so this reinforces that for the kids to not get the word ‘Evolution’, shows there is something seriously amiss. You'll also see that at the end of the 'Ascent of Man' images a new one has been added after it. It shows a Human with a sun-halo. This again shows the author is again reinforcing the point that man unarguably evolved through Natural Selection and our spirituality has developed later. Interestingly the 'sun-halo' is Egyptian in origin, (Ra being the Sun God). (I know this is a contentious issue for many American Christians and Islamists but Evolution is one of Science’s most robust theories, despite what those with a religious bias have been brainwashed to say)
    (ii) The ‘burning tower’ might relate to 911 and WTC7 and the fact that no steel framed buildings have ever collapsed due to fire except on 911. With the almost non-existent teaching of chemistry and physics in our classrooms most people do not realise a burning steel-framed building cannot collapse, (compare WTC7 with the Beijing TV Tower)
    (iii) The complex heart beneath the blackboard is instead shown on the blackboard (thus converted by the teacher) into a series of dumbed-down, ‘fun’ love hearts. Again, the repeating theme is of education that is trite, devoid of facts and ‘easy’.
    (iv) I do not know what the shark symbolises. I suggest that the ejaculating penis may suggest how standards have dropped and even the misplaced doodles of an adolescent are given airtime.

• To the left of the board is an owl’s face. A Masonic symbol of knowledge.

• The divided brain beneath the blackboard symbolises the ‘divide and conquer’ nature of those who rule us and the Human Brain’s ability to hold divergent and contradictory thoughts (i.e. Cognitive Dissonance)

- You can glimpse beneath the blackboard the text "F = -F" (behind Bush). Again, this suggests the year-on-year dumbing down of educational standards. Each years' "F" is actually a "-F", and the next year's scores are forever dumbing down in comparison and no one notices because exam score thresholds are shifted to keep abreast of the decline.

• The snowflakes might relate to climate change?

• Bush says his infamous line that he completely got wrong when speaking in Nashville on Sept 17, 2002, where he said "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."…. This makes the point that the American people are being ‘fooled again, as he turns into Obama. Note: If you look at the list of main financial backers that fund both Republicans and Democrats the lists are almost identical. It’s the same big-corporations and banking institutes that fund both sides. Since for the last 40yrs the President that spent most on each campaign is the President that won, the banks and corporations are pulling the strings and can't ever lose. They simply hedge their bets and know they can call in the favours whoever gets in.

• Obama winks ‘coz you’re being ‘fooled again’… His autocue says ‘LOL’ and he laughs.

• The scene cuts to the back of the classroom. The girl symbolises Emilie Parker from Sandy Hook. How many children died at Sandy Hook? I guess that depends on what mainstream media source you pump into your room?

• The White Rabbit on the rear wall symbolises the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland. As Morpheus says to Neo “This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.”.
    Ask yourself… Are you brave enough to enter the rabbit hole and see how far it goes?

• The apple rolls across to the feet of the person who symbolises, as shown by them having their foot on the coin, control over the money supply. Those with control over the money supply are controlling what is happening in our classrooms, and are behind some of the horrors that fill our newsscreens.

• The apple (symbolising the fruit of knowledge) breaks open and the two halves are joined by an entwining organic growth. The two halves may be the 'physical' and the 'spiritual' halves of us all, (this theme appears again later). The apple springs forth an Egyptian Lotus Flower. That flower was the symbol of enlightenment. Enlightenment, or knowledge, is used here to symbolise that the truth has escaped about such things as Sandy Hook. .

• Obama has a trickle of sweat at the fear of exposure of the enlightenment from the fruit of knowledge. Does he look guilty?… well, he is after all a father and Sandy Hook happened on his watch and we are all Human, even if it’s hidden deep if we immerse ourselves in the Establishment

• As we zoom out we note there are no Xmas decorations at the window… Just as at Sandy Hook, which was probably the only school in America not to have at least one window festively decorated just 11 days before Xmas day. Maybe Obama looks guilty as he looks towards the window as he realises this mistake helps expose the charade? Or maybe he realises he is even more imprisoned and helpless than the rest of us by the puppeteer?

• The graffiti on the wall reads Psalm23. The common title for this is "the valley of the shadow of death" and is often considered an allusion to eternal life. It is often used at Jewish and Christian funerals.

• The torn Stars and Stripes symbolises that modern America is nothing like what it set out to be… The spirits of the Founding Fathers have torn the flag in two!

THE LANDSCAPE
    • We see WTC1 & WTC2 burning. WTC2, the first to collapse, is shown with feminine curves. That it collapses first symbolises the decline and suppression of femininity in society. To ‘get on’ in political life, or in the workplace, one must be aggressive, dominant, ‘powerful’… the lack of balance with traditional feminine qualities of love, compromise, conversation and nurturing is how our corporations have become soul-less machines. That the ‘feminine’ collapses first is an analogy for how the respect for feminine qualities was one of the first victims of this out of control Capitalism that has allowed a few to rule the many.

• The collapse of the three towers on 911 needs no explanation… visit ae911truth for info

• I do not know what the symbolism of the distraught faced person is who jumps off the shark shaped iceberg, (note that a shark faces the burning tower on the blackboard). What is the shark? Maybe the person symbolises the ‘falling people’ who jumped that day?

• We then see the Egyptian boat of the dead carrying who we later see is a Jesus-like-figure

• We then see Osama bib Laden, in CIA uniform to remind us he was once a CIA paid operative, and also was treated at the American Hospital in Dubai in July 2001, (despite being on the FBI’s most wanted list at the time). He was visited by the CIA whilst recuperating.

• Osama is worshipping a black sea of oil. It looks as if an American Eagle might be partly submerged in front of him. The iceberg he is on is crumbling due to climate change.

• The scene cuts to a distant oil well and oil polluting into the sea
    • We then see the star-shaped base of the Statue of Liberty submerged by risin sea levels.

• The collapse of the ideals espoused by Statue of Liberty are symbolised by the falling of the ‘light of truth’ from Liberty’s arm.

THE ALLEGORY
    • We then see a foetus, developing within the man-made, phallic, cocoon carefully nurtured by the media screen. Media is affecting even the unborn child.

• We then see the Egyptian ship of the dead again, between the ears of Anubis we zoom in on the heart of a man. The centre of our spirituality and Humanity. The image changes to the face and the ‘Third Eye’, the source of our intuition. The Pituitary Gland, the part of the brain awoken by psychedelics and hallucinogens, the part that we need to ‘awaken’ to see through the charade of religion and politics.

• The serpent with the TV screen for a head symbolises the corruption and unscrupulousness, (what religious people the world over call ‘evil’), that are incessantly spouted into our homes. Brainwashing us all with what to think, what to consume and who to hate. The face is a corrupted face of Lincoln from a dollar bill. You may once have valued the ideals of Abraham Lincoln but that icon of enlightenment is now an icon for money, greed and consumerism…and you probably don’t even realise.

• I do not know who the person represents with the head shattered by all the constant crap being pumped into it. It is perhaps the physical self of you and I, beginning to say “That’s enough”. I do not now the symbolism of the two pins in front of them. Their brain is filled with the things the Establishment want them to see… Markets collapsing and the need for war!

• The Stealth bombers roar across the skies to bomb the mosque. The building facing the Mosque, with the golden base, looks very similar to the headquarters in London of the UK’s Secret Services (SIS/MI6).

• The death caused by violence leads us to a very brief glimpse of the exact same ‘distraught faced man’ who jumped from the iceberg when WTC2 collapsed earlier. This shows that the same drivers behind atrocities are causing the same distress to normal Humans the world over.

• We see a grieving mother and her dead child. It you are a Christian you’ll see it as the Madonna and Child and imaging that this is a symbol for how your religion is grieving… but if you are an Arab you’ll see it as a hijab wearing mother despairing at the death of her child. We all perceive things differently based upon our culture and thus our biases. Me? I see it as a grieving woman, with a dead child… The child has died from both violence and the chemicals emitted from her perfume bottle into the air. Either way, our children our being killed by the greedy, dysfunctional, systems that run this planet.

• A Scarab Beetle, the Egyptian beetle that feeds on the dead scampers up the dead child. Is the child’s eye showing symptoms of the weapons used at Falujah?
    • We then see the boy soldier holding an AK47 tended to by the Somalian pirate, (the skull and crossbone tattoo). The child is alive, and yet as dead as any unbreathing child is dead. He is shaking with fear, a mere robot, with childish dreams and emotions eradicated. What is the symbolism of the pink ribbon?

• The effluent of industry drowns the ideals of honest labour, as symbolised by the man holding the hammer and the sickle, (the traditional emblems of the honest working man). This also suggests the demise of Communism, as they adopted those symbols. This leads us to China and the attempt to bring revolutionary change as seen in the next scene…

• The person standing in front of the tanks was the famous “Tank Man” who stood in front of a column of Chinese tanks the morning after the military had suppressed the protests in Tiananmen Square. This incident shows how governments and media make ‘spin’. The West (who were anti-China) used this as evidence of the Human Spirit against a totalitarian regime, whereas the Chinese used this as evidence of the Humanity and caring nature of the military when faced with what they called a dissident terrorist.

• Death taps on the protestor’s shoulder! What would you do? Die for freedom? No one really knows what happened to ‘Tank Man’. Most say he was executed shortly after.

[EDIT]
    Fellow YouTuber, germanjunkey, has added a great insight to this video that I'd missed. They pointed out that "Everything we do in our life is because of our thinking of, and the fear of, death. So the Image of the 'voodoo skeleton' directing death as the 'Maestro of everything' is well-chosen". I think they've hit the nail on the head with this insight.

• We then see the ‘Jesus-Figure’ again in his boat, making his personal journey. I see this person as an analogy for you and for me. Whereas the person ‘waking up’ with the overloading of TV rammed into our heads was our physical self, this person is our spiritual self. He appears to be meditating and remaining focussed and giving strength to his physical self that is now sitting up and tortured by the shouting TV headed serpent.

• Our spiritual self passes thrpugh multiple dimensions. Our spiritual self travels on its boat through a throat, along a tongue. The tongue representing freedom of speech perhaps? Thus truth?.

• We see Shiva who is shown to remind us there is no one religion, just various attempts to touch our innate, psychedelic, spirituality and Humanity.

• We see the fish beaching themselves in our boat. Is this simply that we’ve poisoned the world so much that we are killing it off? The decline rate of species in recent years is accelerating.

• We then see the ‘Hand of God’ shining a beam of light onto the erect penis of the man laying down on his back. This penis is zoomed in on and we see it is a symbol of the Christian church with its cross on top.

• The old woman locked in the tower is a reminder of the misogyny of that male dominated religion. The woman is left to rot, slowly going mad at what is going on around her. When the light enters the windows it gives her a radiant crown reminiscent of the Statue of Liberty's crown to symbolise how those ideals of truth and liberty for all are now imprisoned by the male dominated tower and power of the church. I have no idea what the symbolism is in her having one clubbed foot, (is it Masonic? Catholics often being called ‘Left Footers’?)

• We then emerge from the enlightenment of the double helix. The double helix is DNA and one of Science’s most incredible discoveries.

• Science has also given great insights into just how easy it is to manipulate the masses, (i.e. The Stanford Prison Experiment, the Milgram experiment, the ‘Brown Eyes Blue Eyes Racism experiment, etc. all show how easily we can be made to fall into fulfilling unthinking, despicable, roles in a big machine just by there being a sense of authority over us… be it a god, a politician or a man in a white suit, or a teacher, or a policeman, etc.)…and so we see the masses of unthinking, homogenous, Humanity. Almost faceless, suited, and nurtured by a corrupt system to go and do its bidding.

• Our spiritual self, (the Jesus figure), rises up above what’s going on and destroys it. Just as you and I can do, we only need the courage to make change
    • Our Physical self then wakes up, after ‘unplugging’ from the defeated mainstream media serpent. Our physical self is now free.

• The boy (is he the one who was dead in his mother’s arms?) is now a ‘Whirling Dervisher’, achieving a transcendental state of altered consciousness through his circular, rotating dance. N.B. This form of spirituality was made illegal in Turkey almost 100yrs ago, but is performed in a few places for tourists. However, I see this as the ‘spiritual self’ of that boy rising up in his own way, despite the oppression of the dominant religion and political dogmas in force.

• We now see the Shamans rejoicing in their own personal communion with their inner, innate, Spirituality. Interestingly we see the same man, who jumped off the shark iceberg at the beginning (as demonstrated by the headdress), now dancing over some ghostly shark fins.

• Following this reminder of Shamanistic personal spirituality our spiritual figure, in the boat, (the Jesus-like figure) is re-born, literally emerging on his boat from a female vulva.

• He opens his eyes…or ‘you open your eyes’…at the sheer mind-**** of knowing how corrupt and manipulated and inhumane the world has become. As his/your/my personal journey continues (unaffected and distanced from organised religion and politics a trail of Egyptian Lotus Flowers emerge on the river of life. That flower is the symbol of enlightenment. Enlightenment, or knowledge,

Yes, the figure looks like the modern depiction of Jesus, but if it had looked like any ‘normal’ bloke it would not have captured your imagination anywhere near as much. Go to the catacombs under Rome (as I have) and you'll see when Christianity first started Jesus was a podgy, androgynous, beardless Human, (attended equally by female priests and male priests). At the end of the journey one faces the sun. The crown of thorns, the symbol of oppression by society has gone, and the pyramids themselves crumble. Oneness with the Universe has been achieved. The important word is Oneness... No religion needed. No Jesus worshipped and fawned over. No Gods or Goddesses taking your labour and assets (via their priests of course!). .

Consider the clear themes in this video: Egyptian iconography all the way through. The Jesus figure rides an Egyptian boat headed by Anubis, creating a trail of enlightenment as he faces the Sun. He cares not one iota for religious institutes... and now consider that the only reason you may think of this as 'Jesus' is because he has a beard (a later Roman image of Jesus) and a crown of thorns. Early Christian texts, now all but hidden by the Roman Bible we all know (drafted in 325AD, and later), were all about not needing Religion, following a personal journey, rejecting authority. If you think this video is about 'Jesus' then you are still immersed in the System, and a part of the Establishment, that this video is trying to wake you up to.

I am not remotely religious. Most of the New Testament is a man-made, Romano-political control, (i.e. "give unto Caeser what is his") . However, early Christianity does allude back to some of the mystical sects of Middle East and Ancient Egypt where psychedelics and hallucinogens were consumed as a means of communing with whatever 'force' one imagined.. That is where the innate good bits of ‘Love thy Neighbour’ and ‘Do unto others as you would wish to be done by” were recorded, (as if they were ever needed to be written down!). Peel away the 99% of corrupt religious and political rhetoric and the message is simple…*“Think of others, look after those who need help, educate yourself, and don’t be a ********”*

The rest of it… The religion, the politics, the wars, the greed, it’s all you and your spiritual self being manipulated to build and maintain pyramids of power, with you at the bottom. There are powerful people and forces in this world. Turn off your TV and 'unplug', (I haven't watched TV for 5yrs... and I feel alive and free).

[EDIT]
    Again, geremanjunkey has provided a brilliant contribution. They said "...one aspect you have in my eyes forgotten. I’m talking about the glowing heart of our Jesus-like-man and if you look closely you can see something like a lightened star on the torso of Shiva, the shark-person and the masked shaman just at the same spot where the Jesus-Figure has its heart. So if you ask me, the heart symbolises the love, which is in all of us, no matter what religion we are part of and that love is the thing, which unites us all and guides us (Think of the Jesus figure who's got no paddle or rudder to navigate with his boat, but the belief in love and his heart guides him to the right spot). So the video could be seen as an invitation for us all to follow our hearts, make love not war and do not believe the media". I think 'germanjunkey' has taken the interpretation of this video to new heights... My understanding of the video has increased and so I thank 'germanjunkey'

True spiritual peace and enlightenment is an individual thing and can only come when you turn your back on the charade of religion, big business, greed and politics.

Live a free and good life.

Peace
    ------------
    With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

norman (20th April 2015), Sooz (19th April 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Yes, thanks Eelco, I have read this before. Was just about to post something else. Thanks again! It is most interesting. And while it is an old video, perhaps many have not seen it before and analysed the symbolism.

I'm sure most of our regular members are aware, but perhaps our guests (over 100 at any given time), may not be aware.

Just trying to spread the message of how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    More information here of the video I speak of, above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2BFKbsWT5M

Thanks
    UNDERWORLD - Bird 1
    Brilliant track & beautiful video!

Thanks
    UNDERWORLD - Dark and Long (Dark Train Mix)
    Hypnotizing!