Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: would you come back?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    So well said Babara, wise words.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (19th May 2014), Cearna (19th May 2014), Highland1 (18th May 2014), modwiz (19th May 2014), Moonlight (18th May 2014), ronin (19th May 2014), Sooz (19th May 2014), Spiral (19th May 2014), Susan (19th May 2014), Woody (19th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    we have all heard we came here for a reason.
    the 1st,second,third waves ect.
    we all have a mission in life.but we all have difficulty finding it and that is why we search for the truth.

my question to you is would you come back?
    and do it again?
    and again.
    till we get it right.

I will say yes, because I believe if you died, you died to the level where you are, I mean your soul. Therefore, there are a number of people to wake at different ages or remember past lives, have different senses ect. "the circle of life". It doesent mean only for the earth but also from galaxy of everything.
    Mother Earth is a beautiful planet, not everyone sees that we are all related to each other, but some people do not feel that!
    If I can come back and help a few people on earth here, give me already a satisfaction. So come back to continue helping people, I would say yes.
    Because I have a feeling that we humans are more than we are...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sarouina For This Useful Post:

777 (20th May 2014), BabaRa (19th May 2014), Cearna (19th May 2014), Highland1 (18th May 2014), modwiz (19th May 2014), Moonlight (18th May 2014), ronin (19th May 2014), Spiral (19th May 2014), Susan (19th May 2014), Woody (19th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sarouina View Post
    Mother Earth is a beautiful planet, not everyone sees that we are all related to each other, but some people do not feel that!
    If I can come back and help a few people on earth here, give me already a satisfaction. So come back to continue helping people, I would say yes.
    Because I have a feeling that we humans are more than we are...
    With a wonderful selfless soul like you Sarouina,
    why would anyone want to leave this beautiful orb of infinite life we all share?
    If everyone was like you, reincarnation would never need to exist!

Thank you for your wonderful perspective!

Russ

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (20th May 2014), Altaira (19th May 2014), BabaRa (19th May 2014), Cearna (19th May 2014), modwiz (19th May 2014), Moonlight (18th May 2014), ronin (19th May 2014), Sarouina (18th May 2014), Spiral (19th May 2014), Susan (19th May 2014), Woody (19th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    But what if there is nothing to come back to?

And I'm not referring to a natural or man-made cataclysm. . . Although, those are possibilities as well.

I'm referring to the possibility that this place where we think we reside is Maya (illusion) as eastern thought tells us.

If that's true, then we can liken returning here to becoming addicted to a sleep-dream, where every night we decide to go back to the same dream as the previous night.

These are all simply states of consciousness. I'd like to suggest that we've gotten "stuck" in this state because we have made it so concrete.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th May 2014), Cearna (19th May 2014), Highland1 (19th May 2014), modwiz (19th May 2014), Moonlight (19th May 2014), ronin (19th May 2014), Sarouina (19th May 2014), Spiral (19th May 2014), Woody (19th May 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    "Would you come", back also includes ones' feeling about Gaia. It seems she is not too popular. She is not even considered home by some. This thread has provided insight into people's relationship with the divine. The planet is a divinity and like the other divinities wishes to enter into a sacred functioning relationship with us. It saddens me to see even one of us not be in agape with the most important divinity we interact with.

The archontic societies are what we do not resonate with and only we, through knowing ourselves and the authority inherent in that knowing, fix what we don't like about this planet. Or go 'home', wherever that is. I must have gotten fortunate and come down the correct birth canal.

This planet is a jewel, a gift of agape to us. It is the archontic (rulers) system that we have continued to participate in that spoils being in the embrace of a goddess. A goddess not all find appealing.

Thanks for the thread Ronin.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

777 (20th May 2014), Altaira (19th May 2014), BabaRa (19th May 2014), Cearna (19th May 2014), Curt (19th May 2014), Highland1 (19th May 2014), Moonlight (19th May 2014), norman (19th May 2014), PurpleLama (23rd May 2014), ronin (19th May 2014), Sarouina (19th May 2014), Spiral (19th May 2014), Susan (19th May 2014), Woody (19th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BabaRa View Post
    But what if there is nothing to come back to?

And I'm not referring to a natural or man-made cataclysm. . . Although, those are possibilities as well.

I'm referring to the possibility that this place where we think we reside is Maya (illusion) as eastern thought tells us.

If that's true, then we can liken returning here to becoming addicted to a sleep-dream, where every night we decide to go back to the same dream as the previous night.

These are all simply states of consciousness. I'd like to suggest that we've gotten "stuck" in this state because we have made it so concrete.

This post reminds me of how people have seen UFOs blink in and out of this world ( apparently ).

We might gain a higher level of being by learning that basic reality for ourselves.

I've reached this place (TOT ) by concluding my "followership" at AV. That came to be, in the end, because it's basic premise is that of "run and hide". The whole idea of a "ground Crew" that makes camp in 3D survivalism doesn't ring the right bell for me any more.

I have a fundamental objection to that premise. I just don't believe my whole being is about one single lifetime and it's cleverness to win the lottery of longevity.

I'm sure my 'higher self' won't mind one bit if I live a myriad of very brief lives, as long as my meat suits are paying a respectful attention to the greater good.

On one level, I can understand the "Eco-fascists" who'd kill off all of human kind if it would "save the planet". Yes, I really can see a kind of stupid sense in it. I know it's not a state of flourishment as humanity, but as time is probably not a limit, and lifetimes neither, if I can be a part of a better future that's good, isn't it?

There again, errr..... I suppose there is a little matter of the human genome to consider. If humans were fully wiped out, none of us would come back as humans again. Unless, that's why there are rows and rows of human hybrid embryos allegedly stored aboard extraterrestrial space craft.

I've rambled much farther than I intended to. Perhaps Modwiz can reply with a perspective on my relationship with Gaia, or lack of it?

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th May 2014), BabaRa (19th May 2014), Cearna (19th May 2014), Highland1 (19th May 2014), Moonlight (19th May 2014), ronin (19th May 2014), Sarouina (19th May 2014), Sooz (19th May 2014), Spiral (19th May 2014), Susan (19th May 2014), Woody (19th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    We are multidimentional beings who came here to achieve certain objectives but became trapped by their own games. In order to experience 3d we had to forget everything and our immortality is one of those things. We got caught up in the cycle of incarnations by mistake because we slowly started to forget our powers and connectedness with everything not just other souls, our Gaia (or is it ours) but with everything. We are divine beings who in order to experience this density we are in, we have to connect with the environment around us. If our present environment is the Earth we cannot underestimate and ignore her as a being with consciousness and soul, like everything else too. But the same is valid for any other planed we once resided in, we need to acknowledge and embrace her as a being, to respect her lows, her temperament and those who we share the resources with.

Ye we are connected but also we have other long forgotten connections with other beings who are far away from us at the moment so I cannot justify the idea that I have to come back and help my soul family if I am not aware even who they are most of us have very limited knowledge about it because we don't remember everything.

What if I need to go beyond this paradigm and finish something I have already started and made commitments with somebody else on another planet or another realm. There are endless possibilities and we are not aware of most of them. Our mind is limited by the illusion that kept us between here and astral for so long time that we forgot for our other commitments, our old friendships which we used to value so much once. What if someone over there beyond this reality is still waiting for you to remember what you once promised and is yearning to be close and do things together again but you have forgotten?

There are so many if and so many possibilities. There are and there always will be people who help others to awake and remember and whoever thinks that their commitment is to do this and to come back here again that is fine but just accept the possibility that first you have to remember truly who you are before deciding to help others. It is OK to do as much as possible now while we are aware about the illusion we are in to help others to awake but how many of you tried to awake others and are still struggling to achieve this. Everyone is ready for this when is ready.

There are so many of us here and so many opinions on this topic. I believe everyone is correct and I do not dismiss their ideas and views, I just think there might be something more than this. Yes we are souls, we are brothers and sisters, we are connected with Gaia and with all other planets perhaps in many ways but we have other connections as well and might discover relations long forgotten. That is why first of all we have to find a way to connect to our core and remain connected.
    Last edited by Altaira, 19th May 2014 at 07:57.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (19th May 2014), Cearna (19th May 2014), Highland1 (19th May 2014), modwiz (20th May 2014), Moonlight (19th May 2014), ronin (19th May 2014), Spiral (19th May 2014), Susan (19th May 2014), Woody (19th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    Just because somone is done with the whole reincarnation onto this planet doesn't mean they disregard Gaia ,there are many planets that we are connected too . We are connected to the universe are we not ? I appreciate and love this earth but like I said I am done , no offence to Mother Earth but this planet is a speck in the universe. a very much loved beautiful speck but a speck non the less . I do hope that we can correct the mess that has been made and leave her in her beauty and richness and in full vibrancy !

Just a example of my thinking , I live In a beautiful part of the world , it is paradise on earth for people that live in the city's , they save all year to come here and love this place so much .they say oh your so lucky we wish we lived here . Well I've lived here 38 years now and I still count myself lucky but if I could go live in the south of France or some mild tropical place or New Zealand in the forest houses I would be off .

Do you think if we reincarnate we keep coming back to this planet ,when there are so many planets in the universe ???
    Last edited by Tribe, 19th May 2014 at 07:50.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th May 2014), BabaRa (19th May 2014), Cearna (19th May 2014), Highland1 (19th May 2014), Moonlight (19th May 2014), ronin (19th May 2014), Spiral (19th May 2014), Susan (19th May 2014), Woody (19th May 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Excuse me for not reading all the responses. (My life is a bit chaotic at the moment, but it's all good.)

But my first response to this thread is:

I don't have a choice, do I?

Sooz

Edit: Or, to put it another way, what makes anyone think they HAVE a choice? It's the natural law of the universe isn't it? Everything is a circle, or a spiral depending on the way one looks at it.
    Last edited by Sooz, 19th May 2014 at 09:22.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

777 (19th May 2014), Cearna (20th May 2014), Highland1 (19th May 2014), Moonlight (19th May 2014), ronin (19th May 2014), Spiral (19th May 2014), Susan (19th May 2014), Tribe (19th May 2014), Woody (19th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Altaira View Post

What if I need to go beyond this paradigm and finish something I have already started and made commitments with somebody else on another planet or another realm. There are endless possibilities and we are not aware of most of them.
    There are so many if and so many possibilities.
    The problem is Altaira, we simply do not know the answers in our quest to find our true origins, but it is great, and sometimes challenging trying to unravel one of life's greatest mysteries.

Nothing we say or share here is too "out of the box" in our limited understanding because somewhere down the line there must be some relevance in our experiences and beliefs.

With regards to "going beyond this paradigm and finish something I have already started and made commitments with somebody else on another planet or another realm",

How do we know that we don't actually live simultaneous lives, at the same given time off world and perhaps even on world?

The part of you that is here on Gaia, may be well be a miniscule fragment of your "other selves" existing all over the universe at the very same moment?

We have all theorised on parallel universes and quantum physics but why leave it there?

Just imagine an infinite amount of Altaira's co existing at different levels of consciousness throughout the universe but all those Altaira's actually only having one soul but with countless avatars? ( I dislike the expression meat suit )

Taking this a stage further, maybe individually we have many "souls" as in like a family tree construct but perhaps the root of those souls are what we describe as being all one where we began at source?

Not to go on too much of a tangent but some of you know I have had a mental health background issues, and part of those issues were having schizophrenic tendencies.

Don't worry folks were ok now! lol

On a serious note my thoughts and consciousness at that time, meant I had to cope with many "inner voices" which meant I would have multiple personalities depending where I was and the conditions surrounding me at any given moment.

Sometimes I was elated beyond anything I have experienced since, other times I was quite the the opposite and finding middle ground was quite a challenge.

However, at no point did I ever think I was someone else like say Jesus for example, I always knew these "inner voices" were fragments of myself.

I actually believe I came into contact with my own doppelganger at one point which unnerved me to say the least!

So I guess I'm suggesting we should always keep an open mind about this life here on Mother Earth, as we may well be experiencing a singular existence here which in fact could be multiple existences elsewhere.

If we think in straight lines we may never turn the spiritual corner to uncovering who we really are.

On that note, I would like to think that we have a job to do whilst this part of us is still here on this Earth and not give up or want to move on.

After all, how can we help another planetary body whether related or not, if we refuse to help save the one we or humanity are currently destroying?

Let us just appreciate all the goodness and miracles we see and witness in this world, and just BE aware but at the same time enjoy the ride.

All this is just pure speculation and a little creative imagination on my behalf , but hopefully getting us to open our minds and consider brighter possibilities.

There is another possibility on a slightly negative side..........

What if, we are actually the last surviving planet in the entire cosmos and our collective 7 billion souls....... are the only hope to save our Mother Earth?

Crazy huh, but what if it were true?

Let us face it, there is a very real possibility that the psychopaths will succeed in destroying this beautiful selfless host as never before.

Maybe reincarnation is her way of trying to get humanity to finally wake up and help her survive?

If there was any truth in that statement would you still not want to come back?

I used to have narcotic induced visions or dreams of how our solar system might have looked at one time, and it looked very different to how it looks or is portrayed now.

All the planets were alive just like Earth and were projecting tremendous colour throughout the heavens and it never really got dark.

I cannot truly describe these visions other than it was almost magical and awe inspiring sight to behold.

Fantasy perhaps but it was very real in my minds eye.

Then again, there is a very real chance I'm probably still crazy.

Russ
    Last edited by Highland1, 19th May 2014 at 12:52. Reason: ridiculous grammar

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th May 2014), BabaRa (19th May 2014), Cearna (20th May 2014), modwiz (20th May 2014), Moonlight (19th May 2014), ronin (19th May 2014), Sarouina (20th May 2014), Spiral (19th May 2014), Susan (19th May 2014), Woody (19th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Then again there is this little fella remembering who he was.....and still is.

3-Year-Old Remembers Past Life, Identifies Murderer and Location of Body.

Name:  boy.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  16.4 KB

A 3-year-old boy in the Golan Heights region near the border of Syria and Israel said he was murdered with an axe in his previous life. He showed village elders where the murderer buried his body, and sure enough they found a man’s skeleton there. He also showed the elders where the murder weapon was found, and upon digging, they did indeed find an axe there.

In his book, “Children Who Have Lived Before: Reincarnation Today,” German therapist Trutz Hardo tells this boy’s story, along with other stories of children who seem to remember their past lives with verified accuracy. The boy’s story was witnessed by Dr. Eli Lasch, who is best known for developing the medical system in Gaza as part of an Israeli government operation in the 1960s. Dr. Lasch, who died in 2009, had recounted these astounding events to Hardo.

The boy was of the Druze ethnic group, and in his culture the existence of reincarnation is accepted as fact. His story nonetheless had the power to surprise his community.

He was born with a long, red birthmark on his head. The Druse believe, as some other cultures do, that birthmarks are related to past-life deaths. When the boy was old enough to talk, he told his family he had been killed by a blow to the head with an axe.

It is customary for elders to take a child at the age of 3 to the home of his previous life if he remembers it. The boy knew the village he was from, so they went there. When they arrived in the village, the boy remembered the name he had in his past life.

A village local said the man the boy claimed to be the reincarnation of had gone missing four years earlier. His friends and family thought he may have strayed into hostile territory nearby as sometimes happens.

The boy also remembered the full name of his killer. When he confronted this man, the alleged killer’s face turned white, Lasch told Hardo, but he did not admit to murder. The boy then said he could take the elders to where the body was buried. In that very spot, they found a man’s skeleton with a wound to the head that corresponded to the boy’s birth mark. They also found the axe, the murder weapon.

Faced with this evidence, the murderer admitted to the crime. Dr. Lasch, the only non-Druse, was present through this whole process.

Source: wish i knew!

Russ

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (19th May 2014), Cearna (20th May 2014), Moonlight (19th May 2014), ronin (19th May 2014), Spiral (19th May 2014), Susan (19th May 2014), Woody (19th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Source: wish i knew!

Russ
    heres one; http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/6810...ation-of-body/

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th May 2014), Cearna (20th May 2014), Moonlight (19th May 2014), ronin (19th May 2014), Susan (19th May 2014), Woody (19th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    I was being, erm......ironic your spiralness!

Russ
    Last edited by Highland1, 19th May 2014 at 13:18. Reason: yorkshire humour...

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (19th May 2014), Cearna (20th May 2014), Moonlight (19th May 2014), ronin (19th May 2014), Spiral (19th May 2014), Susan (19th May 2014), Woody (19th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,237 Times in 670 Posts
    I believe that we all had lives on other planets, or maybe like Russ says, we are living parallel lives in many places now. This does not seem so far fetched for me. I must be crazy too. LOL

I believe that once on the other side, we all have the choice of where we want to go. Just like in the movie The Green Beautiful nobody wants to come to Earth. The problem here is not the Earth, the problem is with the system in place here. When I say I want to leave, it is not the Earth that I want to leave, it is the system. I still remember a time where things were not as they are today. So that brings me to the question of how I can change things. Are we really here to help others to awaken ? For some reason, I doubt that. Maybe we are just here to Be and help each other in the process. Can we make this world a better place? We've discussed this before and as I recall most of us believe that we can. So, since I am here now, I will do just that, and I'll decide if I come back or not when the time comes.

It doesn't matter if we all come back on Earth or not. Some of us have the urge to go elsewhere, which is great. We will still be connected because in the end, we are One.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Moonlight For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th May 2014), BabaRa (19th May 2014), Cearna (20th May 2014), Highland1 (19th May 2014), PurpleLama (23rd May 2014), ronin (19th May 2014), Spiral (19th May 2014), Susan (19th May 2014), Tribe (19th May 2014), Woody (19th May 2014)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Moonlight View Post
    I believe that we all had lives on other planets, or maybe like Russ says, we are living parallel lives in many places now. This does not seem so far fetched for me. I must be crazy too. LOL

I believe that once on the other side, we all have the choice of where we want to go. Just like in the movie The Green Beautiful nobody wants to come to Earth. The problem here is not the Earth, the problem is with the system in place here. When I say I want to leave, it is not the Earth that I want to leave, it is the system. I still remember a time where things were not as they are today. So that brings me to the question of how I can change things. Are we really here to help others to awaken ? For some reason, I doubt that. Maybe we are just here to Be and help each other in the process. Can we make this world a better place? We've discussed this before and as I recall most of us believe that we can. So, since I am here now, I will do just that, and I'll decide if I come back or not when the time comes.

It doesn't matter if we all come back on Earth or not. Some of us have the urge to go elsewhere, which is great. We will still be connected because in the end, we are One.
    Even I feel the same, it's not the Earth itself, it is the system. I would love to come back to the new Earth, once it's cleansed. And it will be. Just don't know when. Many of us have chosen to be part of the cleansing, to help awaken, to help prepare for the change and even to help with the cleansing.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Susan For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th May 2014), BabaRa (19th May 2014), Cearna (20th May 2014), Highland1 (19th May 2014), Moonlight (19th May 2014), ronin (19th May 2014), Spiral (19th May 2014), Woody (19th May 2014)