Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: would you come back?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Many people drink so much alcohol that they become drunk and are hungover the following morning. If their hangover is particularly bad, they will declare that they intend never to drink again. Usually, though, it doesn't work out that way. The condition you are in when you declare that you will never do something again is usually not the same condition you are in when you decided to do it last time and when you will decide to do it again. You could say the same with a person who embarrasses himself habitually when drunk. He might declare, in his sober moments, that he'll never do anything so embarrassing again and yet when he is drunk, that idea leaves him.

Being alive is like being hungover. You will damn yourself for ever having thought it was a good idea in the first place. When you die and your hangover wears off, your grass-is-greener frustration at where you find yourself will have gone too and it might again seem worthwhile to come back.
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi, 18th May 2014 at 00:33.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th May 2014), BabaRa (18th May 2014), Cearna (18th May 2014), Curt (19th May 2014), Highland1 (18th May 2014), lookbeyond (18th May 2014), modwiz (18th May 2014), Moonlight (18th May 2014), PurpleLama (23rd May 2014), ronin (18th May 2014), Spiral (18th May 2014), Susan (18th May 2014), Woody (18th May 2014)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    When I am sick or in pain, when I see needless suffering, when my humanity is insulted by moronic political leaders and war, I ask why I ever wanted to incarnate into a human body. Then there are those days when the pain vanishes, I look into her eyes and she smiles at me, Spring is in the air, the sky is blue, the marsh marigolds are in full bloom; I pick a few to bring home to the dinner table, and I ask : "Is there a more beautiful, bountiful, more perfect place anywhere in the Universe?"

I feel compelled to reply to the OP question with this quote from Chris Thomas:

As we continue our climb back to full consciousness, many are beginning to realise that our only chance of completing our work is to turn back to Mother Earth and her nurture. Technology will never find lasting answers to the problems its use has created. All the answers we will ever need are to be found in the abundance the Earth has provided and within our own locked-away knowledge of how to use that abundance wisely. [Move the creative ego away from the mind energy and connect to your grounded Heart energy]

This locked-away knowledge is often more evident to children than it is to adults. To talk of the Faerie, for instance, in adult terms, is at best considered taboo. But if you are a child, the subject is one of awe and recognition. As children we see the world through innocent eyes, eyes that have not been sullied by cynicism and paying bills. In other words, children see the world in which we live with a clarity of being that we adults, in an attempt to ‘grow up’, leave behind. How can you sell double glazing when you believe that you have Faeries ‘at the bottom of your garden’?

As adults, we exist in a world where realities become hidden and our beliefs, no matter how false, become realities.

The more we have moved down our route to materialism and extreme consumerism, the further away we have moved from the real reasons for human existence and the further we have removed ourselves from the natural rhythms of the planet that supports us. The Earth is all we have, and once we have depleted her resources, there will be no more and we will cease to exist on Earth.

The Earth exists to allow the possibilities of being human to be explored. In order to achieve that goal, our Mother Earth has created beings who can assist us in our aims. These include the Faerie. At the risk of being taken away by ‘men in white coats’, I think it is time for all those who know the Faerie realms exist to come to the fore.

We have scientists who ‘know’ how the Universe came into being. We have archaeologists who ‘know’ how life began and developed into human beings. We have doctors who ‘know’ how the body works.

As we ‘wake up’, we ‘know’ that these versions of reality are not exactly correct. We begin to open our minds to different realities – and the physical world of the scientists becomes less and less compatible with our inner knowledge.

I am not proposing a Faerie ‘revolution’, as the Faerie do not see our world in those terms. However, try to see the world in a new light. Try to regain your childhood innocence. We are not a part of the Faerie; the Faerie exist in their own right and it is not our place to interfere, only to interact, if we have the will and the innocence to do so.

So how do we recapture that innocence? It is not easy. Many have tried and most have given up in frustration. There is no easy answer. The mechanistic world that humans have created is totally opposed to that of the Faerie.

But, as we begin to understand the changes we are undertaking, we begin to see our connectedness to the whole. Each of us is part of a collective existence and, as we progressively download our higher selves into our physical selves, we begin to realise that the lives we have become accustomed to living exclude a vast portion of what is really there – including the Faerie realm in all its magic and wonder.

In so many respects the answer lies in our understanding of the female. Our Earth is female. It is the re-claiming of the feminine in ourselves, and in our lives and relationships, that can bring our current and future existence back into balance.

As a man, it is not an easy choice. Our Earth is female and in order to create balance we have needed a male response. However, the balance has tipped too far and the Faerie, as an aspect of Mother Earth, have become pushed to the extremities.

It is time to re gain balance. The Earth is as welcoming as she ever was. The Faerie are as prepared to put up with our prevarication as they ever were. Now is our time – human time. No other race or being has the right to choose what we become. We have reached a point in time where our conscious choice is needed.

And that choice should be: to dance with the Faerie, to stop our rape of the planet, and to finish what we originally set out to do, which is to bring our full soul consciousness into our human existence, here on Earth. And the Faerie (Mother Earth) will be happy to go on nurturing us as we continue on our paths to this destination, if only we let them.

We really are that strong, and the Faerie are there to remind us that our greatest strength lies in embracing our original innocence. By letting go of everything that covers it, we arrive at a point where no external force can deflect us from our goal.

Remember, the Earth has taken on the role of nurturing human life. We need to repay her hard work and become, once again, who we truly are.

". . . always look as deep as possible because the answers that lie underneath hold a truth that science will never comprehend." Chris Thomas

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

777 (18th May 2014), Altaira (18th May 2014), BabaRa (18th May 2014), Highland1 (18th May 2014), john parslow (21st May 2014), modwiz (18th May 2014), Moonlight (18th May 2014), ronin (18th May 2014), Susan (18th May 2014), Woody (18th May 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Yes, I would.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th May 2014), BabaRa (18th May 2014), Cearna (18th May 2014), Curt (19th May 2014), Moonlight (18th May 2014), PurpleLama (23rd May 2014), ronin (18th May 2014), samos (18th May 2014), Spiral (18th May 2014), Susan (18th May 2014), Woody (18th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    I don't know fo sure but like to think I would

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th May 2014), BabaRa (18th May 2014), Cearna (18th May 2014), Curt (19th May 2014), modwiz (18th May 2014), Moonlight (18th May 2014), PurpleLama (23rd May 2014), ronin (18th May 2014), Spiral (18th May 2014), Susan (18th May 2014), Woody (18th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    we have all heard we came here for a reason.
    the 1st,second,third waves ect.
    we all have a mission in life.but we all have difficulty finding it and that is why we search for the truth.

my question to you is would you come back?
    and do it again?
    and again.
    till we get it right.
    Well, I am of an age where leaving, holds a great deal of appeal for me now, so I suppose that takes precedence in my own mind, rather than think about coming back. First of all Ronin, I don't believe it is a matter of coming to get it right, I believe it is more a question of we have the knowledge of all their is before we set out on that very first journey, but, we are experiencing through living, a different thing, it is one thing to have knowledge, but another to live through joy, hell and highwater and then after the living we have that Oh' so that's what that really means or that's what I should have done moments, and we can have many such things happen that show us different meanings of that same knowledge - a bit like the scientists who were so sure that they'd finally found the real Truth about the Universe and then some new guy comes along with a whole different ball game over what it all is about. so as we grow, some of us become wiser and some of us stay stuck in the idea that this is all a s*** hole and just let me get out of here.

So let's just look only at the idea of Dolores Cannons that there are at least four different waves of beings who have come back from Above to help the world of Earth try to get itself out of this very same s*** hole - Are you one of those? these are volunteers, didn't have to come, don't ever need to come back again after this. Would you, if one of those come back again? Would you believe that there is a change in the wind as I do, and leaving at this time as I will one day, want to come back again to help see Earth through to that start of a new day, I would certainly want to see it, and that is possible from up there. I would still like to help, and that is possible from up there as well. If I had children and grandchildren, which I don't, I might want to come down again to help them make a life different than this one for them; and I believe that is why many come back.

You see, if each time you come back, it is usually because at least one person in your Soul Group has some belief that there is a need to come on back. some describe this as I want to find out about Loyalty, or justice or communal life , whatever. You belong in a Soul Group,probably like a family, only they were all created at the same time, and most likely will all go back at the same time, and their lives intertwine throughout every life you have, no matter, in which Universe. Some may have made those mistakes you speak of and as such created Karma for at least one in your Soul Group, that's all it needs for that whole soul Group to need to come back, for in each group at least one is supposed to prevent the making of Karma for any of the others, so if you rebel against the system they have created to go through life Karma free and you have caused problems for the others, then, all get to stop on the same wheel position, until all get to realise what each step gets to create the problem and so, it will not happen again. You are not alone, you are a family group, hence my continual message of together, to Light and Love.

There are a great number of people in any Soul Group, so imagine, trying to sort out the problems of each individual in that group, so what do you do, you wait till a time when the situation you will come to live in is conducive to your finding of your own realisations for the whole group. Goodness alone knows why it is that we all came into this particular way of life, but with so many here, do you not think it is really important that we all decided to come now. This is the first time in a very long time when technology has really been mind boggling in many sensed of its use. Did we come to usher that in or to find it is contributing to the downfall of the kind of life we dream of, you could go on and on just on that idea alone. did we come to finally realise another way - so many questions, but there is now so much diversity that many Soul Groups must be able to find what they are seeking for. Will they now be able to say, 'Lets' all go back, we don't need to sort anything out any more". You see it is such a complexity that to think only in terms of what horrors we are going through now. I don't think any other period of time was so much better for the ordinary everyday people, and yet there obviously were those who wished to experience that. I sometime wonder, what it is that every one wanted to sort out that meant we had to allow ourselves to be controlled by a few old men - was it that we had to learn not to be door mats allowing everyone else to walk over us completely? was it perhaps that we had to learn to work together - I hope so. But what I am sure of is that each time we contribute to the whole, we advance to the next level of elevation. I don't need to go on to another dimension, I mean to have the people living in a more harmonious, balanced way in order to find out what it's like to at last get to that point - worth coming again for?

Another thing I learnt from my regressions, was that those who always hurt me the most in a lifetime, were the ones who loved me the most - just imagine that only those who love you a great deal are the ones who are prepare to hurt you, so you will find what you came to find. Always whe I looked at one of my past lives, I had come to realise I too loved them, for helping me in such a great way. so, if someone came down to help you in this way, would you be prepared to come back and help them when they too need to find their own realisation, well it seems we do, because when I was asked to look at who was with me in each of those lives, sure enough, the same ones cropped up over and over, some times the loved one, sometime the bad guy.

Just something to think about Ronin on top of your thousands of other questions Love Colleen

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th May 2014), BabaRa (18th May 2014), Highland1 (18th May 2014), modwiz (18th May 2014), Moonlight (18th May 2014), ronin (18th May 2014), Sooz (19th May 2014), Spiral (18th May 2014), Susan (18th May 2014), Woody (18th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    No, I'm not coming back, this race is wilfully involuting & seems to be obsessed with the banal & a need for "self" justification, even if that means killing others or even being killed.

As for coming here to "learn", well there is some truth in that, but also lies & a fatalistic belief system too.

I could write reams on this but its too personal & I don't have the bent for writing.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th May 2014), BabaRa (18th May 2014), Cearna (18th May 2014), Highland1 (18th May 2014), lift the veil (18th May 2014), lookbeyond (18th May 2014), Moonlight (18th May 2014), ronin (18th May 2014), Seikou-Kishi (18th May 2014), Sooz (19th May 2014), Susan (18th May 2014), Woody (18th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes. I will come back again and again. I like it. I don't view it as a punishment. I'm not interested in escaping it. I would like to understand it. I figure that takes time.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Useful Post:

777 (18th May 2014), BabaRa (18th May 2014), Cearna (18th May 2014), Highland1 (18th May 2014), modwiz (18th May 2014), Moonlight (18th May 2014), PurpleLama (23rd May 2014), ronin (18th May 2014), Seikou-Kishi (18th May 2014), Sooz (19th May 2014), Spiral (18th May 2014), Susan (18th May 2014), Woody (18th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    I'm not totally convinced we actually "go away" in the spiritual sense.
    It has been said there are literally millions of souls waiting to get another chance at this thing we call life and not enough avatars available for them to "get a life" if you excuse the expression.
    I personally would not want to wish away anything, for all the good I have experienced far outweighs the bad.
    Life is precious and beautiful despite the horrors.
    The saying " better to have loved and lost rather rhan never loved at all" comes to mind.

Russ

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (18th May 2014), BabaRa (18th May 2014), Cearna (19th May 2014), Curt (19th May 2014), modwiz (18th May 2014), Moonlight (18th May 2014), norman (18th May 2014), ronin (18th May 2014), Seikou-Kishi (18th May 2014), Sooz (19th May 2014), Spiral (18th May 2014), Susan (18th May 2014), The One (18th May 2014), Woody (18th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,237 Times in 670 Posts
    In find interesting that I come across this new Dolores Cannon's video today, so I'm sharing here.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fvrQT0_4lY

Dolores Cannon posted this 8 minute video two days ago with some new information about the Three Waves of Volunteers. The volunteers are souls who have come to Earth during this time period to assist with the shift in consciousness / the event / the gathering / GCE / the new earth.

Dolores Cannon covers information that she has written about in a lot of her books, specifically her book 'The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth', but she also mentions a few new things. She says we are in the middle of the shift right now and mentions these volunteers souls, that may number in the hundreds of thousands, have made enough of a difference now to help stop the Earth from being 'destroyed', basically.
    http://www.transients.info/2014/05/n...out-three.html

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Moonlight For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th May 2014), Cearna (19th May 2014), Highland1 (18th May 2014), modwiz (18th May 2014), ronin (18th May 2014), Spiral (18th May 2014), Susan (18th May 2014), The One (18th May 2014), Woody (18th May 2014)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    This is my last time here. I am going 'Home'... wherever that is. And you know the old saying 'nice place to visit but I wouldn't live here'. I've done my time, paid my dues....

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Susan For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th May 2014), Cearna (19th May 2014), Highland1 (18th May 2014), lift the veil (18th May 2014), modwiz (19th May 2014), Moonlight (18th May 2014), ronin (18th May 2014), Sooz (19th May 2014), Spiral (18th May 2014), The One (18th May 2014), Woody (18th May 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Susan View Post
    This is my last time here. I am going 'Home'... wherever that is. And you know the old saying 'nice place to visit but I wouldn't live here'. I've done my time, paid my dues....
    i remember that longing for a far away place that we do not know where it is,home.
    but i also believe that we are running away from the society that we live in not mother earth.
    she offers us everything,but it is the greed of society that makes us want to go home.
    we knew we would not fit in,suicide was a option and some may have succeeded.
    after a few attempts maybe five or six i was told i was not allowed to die and have to live it out.
    somethings happened that in my last attempt turned a atheist into reconsidering his belief system.
    so Dolores claims the first wave have such a hard time.that makes sense to me.
    Home where is it?i have not got a clue.
    our mission what is it?still have no clue.

i am on the fence with Dr Michael Newton,Dolores Cannon,Seth ect as they all make sense in their own right.

maybe there is nothing magical or spiritual that we are waiting to experience.

maybe we just have to be.

be as we are.

are we meant to grow and become enlightened?some people claim they have.
    and often these people have had a hard time.but they would not change a thing because they had to go through what they experienced to become who they are today.

would i come back?gotta find my way home first.then need a long chat with soul friends and a brew.and see what is on offer and why.
    Last edited by ronin, 18th May 2014 at 16:16.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th May 2014), Cearna (19th May 2014), Highland1 (18th May 2014), modwiz (19th May 2014), Moonlight (18th May 2014), Spiral (18th May 2014), Susan (19th May 2014), The One (18th May 2014), Woody (18th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Maybe we are not here to learn but to remember who we truly are. That we are not human, humans are just the fleshly bodies that we live in while experiencing life here on Earth.

Our lives in our Earth bodies are not the end all, be all, of us. We (our souls) existed before and will still exist after the human body dies.

Our souls are a part of Source and are eternal. We come here to EXPERIENCE of behalf of Source.

We don't need to be saved, redeemed or pay for any karma. Those are all lures/traps to keep us into thinking we must stay here or be dependent on others. Those are all human mindsets.

There are plenty of entities out there who would love to play/are playing the role of savior, redeemer or the forgiver of karma in such a false paradigm.

For me, I walked around in a human body mindset/daze for 40 some odd years before I finally woke up and realized who I truly am.

It has been an adventure while here, but one trip is enough for me.

I don't want to be recycled back here so I will try to avoid any (light) traps that may be out there lurking, trying to lure any newly departed souls into reincarnation back here on Earth.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 18th May 2014 at 17:22.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

777 (18th May 2014), Altaira (18th May 2014), Cearna (19th May 2014), Highland1 (18th May 2014), modwiz (19th May 2014), Moonlight (18th May 2014), ronin (19th May 2014), Sooz (19th May 2014), Spiral (18th May 2014), Susan (19th May 2014), The One (18th May 2014), Woody (18th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    It's been a blast but I'm not wanting to return here again , I know there is work to do elsewhere

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th May 2014), Cearna (19th May 2014), Highland1 (18th May 2014), modwiz (19th May 2014), Moonlight (18th May 2014), ronin (19th May 2014), Sooz (19th May 2014), Spiral (18th May 2014), Susan (19th May 2014), The One (18th May 2014), Woody (18th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Tribe View Post
    It's been a blast but I'm not wanting to return here again , I know there is work to do elsewhere
    Totally agree tribe, I'm feeling alien here too so I'll look somewhere else closer to home

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Cearna (19th May 2014), Highland1 (18th May 2014), modwiz (19th May 2014), Moonlight (18th May 2014), ronin (19th May 2014), Woody (19th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    Babara hello.

your here!you came back!

there is no NO.

you already chose ,now what difference did you make either to yourself or to someone else?
    you wrote a book,how many people did it reach?
    would it have mattered if only one person read it and understood it?

do not give me bull**** we do not belong here,sure we all want to go home but we have chose to come here now for whatever reason.
    i feel we have played the fool long enough and layed low.

now is the time to speak our truth.

feel what you know is true.

You asked me to speak my truth - and when I spoke it, you rejected it.
    It's OK to reject my truth for your truth,
    I was not trying to convince you my truth was right for you.
    Only describing my truth

Yes, I learn here, Yes my 4 books have reached many and perhaps taught some.
    But I still see this as a dream, which I prefer not to be stuck in.

I also learn and teach in my dream states when sleeping
    Does that make them any more real than this dream state?
    Perhaps to you, but not to me.

Let me ask you this.
    If you were aware your child was having a bad dream,
    would you try to get into his dream and make it better, OR
    would you simply try to wake him up

I believe my goal is to wake folks up from this dream state that we have become to see as real.
    I'm occasionally successful in at least getting them to see or at least consider this isn't real.

But I chose not to do this again. I shall move on.
    You are free to chose as you like as well.
    I wish you well, ronin, with your choice,
    I hope you do the same for me.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th May 2014), Cearna (19th May 2014), Highland1 (18th May 2014), modwiz (19th May 2014), Moonlight (18th May 2014), ronin (19th May 2014), Sooz (19th May 2014), Susan (19th May 2014), Woody (19th May 2014)