Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eurovisions conchita wurst, is she part of a massive shift ?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    It is not polarisation to oppose false impositions. Agreement at all costs is not harmony, it is homogeneity. Anybody who doesn't realise that Conchita Wurst's bearded drag-queen is a repudiation of artificial gender constructs, not a celebration or promotion of them... well, they might just consider that more polarisation.

The "long yearned for past" that so many knuckle-draggers get misty eyed and chest-thumpy for never existed anyway.
    SK, I wasn't suggesting agreement. I was hoping to suggest discussion without emotional charge.

If our goal is Unity Consciousness, then (IMO) we have to begin to understand where the other side is coming from and the only way I know to do this is to listen to what they have to say in a respectful manner. That doesn't mean you have to agree - it simply means you have to respect where they are and maybe even understand why.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (15th May 2014), shamanseeker (14th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BabaRa View Post
    SK, I wasn't suggesting agreement. I was hoping to suggest discussion without emotional charge.

If our goal is Unity Consciousness, then (IMO) we have to begin to understand where the other side is coming from and the only way I know to do this is to listen to what they have to say in a respectful manner. That doesn't mean you have to agree - it simply means you have to respect where they are and maybe even understand why.
    No no, I know you weren't, but polarisation is in its essence a difference of opinion. Person A has one opinion, person B has another. There is disagreement and the opinion-holders are polarised. Polarisation is not bad. Polarisation is what sickens you when you think of paedophilia. Acceptance and damn the consequence is ivory-tower "thinking" and there's been quite enough of that.

Imagine you had a relative who was hospitalised with a serious mental health condition. Imagine she was in the grips of paranoid delusions. Does it matter if the smurfs are stealing her chocolate pudding? She doesn't even have chocolate pudding. In this case, you would not have to understand the content of her delusion — that might, actually, be impossible — all that would be necessary and proportionate is that you understand that she is experiencing these delusions. Some positions are not reasonable positions and do not deserve parity. Some are derelictions of consciousness, not a different application of consciousness. Implying the equality of your reality with the "reality" your hospitalised relative experiences is not the action of an enlightened person, but the action of somebody, wishing to feel enlightened, who is prepared to sacrifice substance for appearance.

People who buy into these false impositions do so because that is how things have always been. That is not a position deserving parity with a reasoned argument. Talk about unity consciousness despite these things which must be overcome is platitudinous.

When you come across something like that — an unreasoned position showing no reflection or consideration — it is not necessary to understand what, only to understand that.

But sure, if we are to have a discussion in detached and cool-headed terms, let's first make sure that the discussion we're trying to have is actually a discussion on both sides and not a discussion on one side met with neurosis on the other. Not all thoughts are equal, and we need to disabuse ourselves of the quaint notion that they are. People on this planet are used to thinking in cloudy, wispy thoughts. Their thoughts have no clarity or structure, they are just vague fancy and mist wrapped up as something better. Not all thoughts are equally credible. An irrational, vague bumbling thought from a neurotic and disordered mind does not merit rational engagement, it merits being pointed out for the symptom of dysfunction that it is. To say it again, in that case it is not a discussion of what, but a discussion of that. It does not matter what the deluded person thinks, it matters that the deluded person thinks it. Do not engage with the delusion under the generous but foolish belief that all ideas are equal. That is a disservice to you and to them in the long term.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

777 (14th May 2014), BabaRa (13th May 2014), shamanseeker (14th May 2014)

Thanks
    Many of those "connections" were very strained. But in any case, a symbol only has meaning insofar as we give it meaning. Imagine you made up your own language and then went and stood in a busy city centre with a megaphone and started shouting your made-up language at everybody. You could tell them anything you liked, but if they don't know how to decode your made-up language, it's not going to have any effect on them.

Conchita Wurst, on that site, was made out to have been mocking Jesus for standing with her arms wide. Well, if standing with your arms out to your sides makes you a NWO conman, I guess we're all NWO conmen. Have you never done it just to feel the breeze? Or to celebrate? Or to demonstrate your openness with a group of people?
    I agree with you the guys on that website go a little bit too far,
    but on the other hand we can't deny the Illuminati symbolism
    always being part of these events.

The Phoenix for me is a very positive sign and so for me representing
    The New Earth we will create together out of the ashes of the old world.

Name:  Only the individual can rise to the heights of consciousness and awareness The more you belong t.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  11.3 KB

There are just so many bad things going on in the world and to know they
    are playing with us and using their symbolism everywhere is making me feel sad / bad.

I know I chose to reďncarnate this time, so I should be able to cope with the dark world we live in.
    Sometimes it's just difficult to be part of this Matrix world and to know what is happening behind the
    scenes.

Probably it's true it's always the darkest before dawn

Thanks SK, for steering me in the right direction!

I think I have to get rid of my old dark coat and rise like a Phoenix myself,
    because it's a great time to get rid of old bad habits / patterns.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (14th May 2014), Cearna (15th May 2014), Seikou-Kishi (14th May 2014), shamanseeker (14th May 2014), Tribe (13th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    Shifting the vibration from sad /bad is very much like tuning your radio to a different station , re tune yourself , and see what wonders you can pick up on that frequency , the only way to unplug ourselves from the matrix and become creative expression of soul x

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (14th May 2014), Black Panther (14th May 2014), Cearna (15th May 2014), shamanseeker (14th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Black Panther View Post

I think I have to get rid of my old dark coat and rise like a Phoenix myself,
    because it's a great time to get rid of old bad habits / patterns.
    I'm feeling a hesitancy to express all my distrust of the players in the big game because i also wonder how much of my negativity is feeding them their nourishment.

The best way to communicate with me is to not ask for my opinion

Or, else, I'll give it, and it will usually be a big downer on the positivity vibes around here ( which I like - most of the time ).

I'm chugging along not expecting much to change. I'm an old skooler with a basic rule that what I don't expect won't disappoint me.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

777 (19th May 2014), BabaRa (14th May 2014), Black Panther (14th May 2014), Cearna (15th May 2014), sandy (14th May 2014), shamanseeker (14th May 2014)

Thanks
    Yeah, with that dreary country and western number :-p

Not sure how you managed that lol
    Number one in 12 countries

It looks like a dreary c&w song,
    but it's getting better & better after listening more & more

http://www.unitedworldchart.de/

"But on the international charts Conchita Wurst is overtaken by the Common Linnets, the second-placed at the ESC.
    Especially their self-titled album will be make a deep impact on next week's hitlist (surely in the Top 10).
    But also the song 'Calm After The Storm' is placed better than 'Rise Like A Phoenix' in the most countries (source: the daily iTunes lists)"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Panther For This Useful Post:

Seikou-Kishi (20th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
    Number one in 12 countries

It looks like a dreary c&w song,
    but it's getting better & better after listening more & more

http://www.unitedworldchart.de/

"But on the international charts Conchita Wurst is overtaken by the Common Linnets, the second-placed at the ESC.
    Especially their self-titled album will be make a deep impact on next week's hitlist (surely in the Top 10).
    But also the song 'Calm After The Storm' is placed better than 'Rise Like A Phoenix' in the most countries (source: the daily iTunes lists)"
    It seems bad taste is contagious ;-)

All joking aside, the song wasn't the normal Eurovision style (which is not really a bad thing, considering what Eurovision style is lol). They took a risk and it paid off, like Lordi I can't see the appeal but then I don't have to lol

I don't think any Eurovision entry will beat this:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSueQN1QvV4

What a voice! She could work in the demolition industry with those lungs lol

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Black Panther (24th May 2014), sandy (20th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,320 Times in 464 Posts
    Afraid to say, I missed this event and sorry to see the video has been removed by user on YT, so I have no means to comment on this thread. JP