Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Rense Downloads

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts

Jeff Rense Downloads

Jeff Rense: 4/30/2014

HOUR 1 - Dr. Bill Deagle MD - Multiple Updates

TOPIC(S): Fukushima - California Seals & Sea Lions are starving - Sardines non-existent - 2014 The year of viral outbreaks - Need to have Radiation Buoys to Monitor - Civilization is near Collapse - We're in a Cosmic & Galactic Battle - There's been a Direct Collaboration Connection with Off-World Beings - "With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility" - Underground Building (Tunnel machines) has been going on since the 1980s

HOUR 2 - Tim Rifat - Ukraine Update

TOPIC(S): Please bear in mind Tim Rifat (Terrible Tim) is an eccentric that is bent on antagonizing Rothchild families, Shaking a Stick at Putin, MI-5, The Queen, Parliamentary Politicians, Obama, American politicians & anybody else that has a rigid ideology that they live by - Ukraine - NATO - Saudi Muslims - A clip is played by Jeff regarding the recent events in Odessa, Ukraine - Saudi & Chechnya Muslims brought in as Rebels - An entertaining piece if one is of the right mindset

Jeff Rense: 5/02/2014

HOUR 3 - Deborah Tavares - The Noose Is Tightening On All Americans

TOPIC(S): Mandatory Vaccines coming to CA - Chemtrails - Weather & Man-made droughts - 1933 Bankruptcy & the Corporatized America - Executive Orders - Governmental Fraud in the Seizure of Private Lands - We are the enemy!

Last edited by turiya, 25th May 2014 at 01:39.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th May 2014), BabaRa (22nd May 2014), Frances (16th May 2014), Highland1 (22nd May 2014), john parslow (22nd May 2014), lookbeyond (16th May 2014), modwiz (23rd May 2014), norman (6th May 2014), Spiral (16th May 2014), Woody (6th May 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Jeff Rense: 5/12/2014

HOUR 1 - Jonathan Emord - The State of the Union

TOPIC(S): Lois Learner - The United Decision - IRS Scandal - Targeting of Tea Party Applicants - Is there any one left that tells the truth? - Hillary Clinton Had to Know About Benghazi - Either She Blatantly Lied or She is Incredibly Incompetent - State Establishment of Atheism - 5th Amendment Right Resides With the People not With Supreme Court Justices - Michigan's Legislature Resolution on Constitutional Convention - 34th State - Specific Initiative (based on Balance Budget Amendment) is at Issue - Constitutional Convention Would NOT be a Wise Move - Police State USA - Indistinguishable from a Military Dictatorship - Ineptitude of the Commander-in-Chief (Obama has no Backbone) - the Embarrassment of John Kerry

Jeff Rense: 5/14/2014

HOUR 1 - Tim Rifat - Ukraine Update

TOPIC(S): Please bear in mind Tim Rifat (Terrible Tim) is an eccentric that is bent on antagonizing Rothchild families, Shaking a Stick at Putin, MI-5, The Queen, Parliamentary Politicians, Obama, American politicians & anybody else that has a rigid ideology that they live by - May 25 Russian Presidential Elections - Blair - Banker Thieves Lining Their Pockets - Soros Promoting Buying up Ukraine - 8+ Million Russians in Ukraine are all Terrorists - United Nations Supplying 'Attack' Helicopters to Provide "Relief" - "Time to Kill Russians" - Propaganda BBC [BPN] - Peace Talks not for the "Pro Militants" - Ukraine Being Used to Take Down Russia - $17 Billion from IMF for Ukrainian Natural Resources (as collateral) - Obama: more BS - Psychic Warfare/MKultra Technology Being Used on Putin - Malaysian Flight 370 Presently Being Chipped & Brainwashed - Another entertaining piece if one is of the right mindset

Jeff Rense: 5/15/2014

HOUR 2 - Dr. Bill Deagle MD - Multiple Updates

TOPIC(S): Fukushima - NRC: "We Stopped the Leak" - Not saying what was leaking - Biometrics Wanted in order to Use the Internet - Death of Sea Lions - No Smelt Run - No Sardines - Death of Owls Along the Coast - GMO the Upper Atmosphere - Drones Dispersing Nano Particles (Chemtrails) - Reasons: Absorbtion field imaging, Create a Plasma Explosion Over Another Country, Change Climate, Storm Cells, Destruction of Ozone Layer - Changing the UVB Light Levels - Increases Cancer Rates - Laying out for a Sun Tan is Not a Good Idea - Bees are going Blind - Exposure to Gamma Rays, Cosmic Rays & Radiation - 20,000 Ocean Dead Zones Now - Dome Cities? - Not for 7 Billion People - Flying at 40,000 feet Exposure to alot more Radiations - Approaching Red Dwarf Star - Not Nibiru - Will Increase Volcunization All Over the World - Comets Coming - Kumbra Viejo is Slipping will bring on a Tsunami for the U.S. East Coast - PTB Want a Population With a Diminished Ability to Reproduce - U.S. is Centuries Ahead of Russia in Weapon's Technology - Russia Being Erected as the Boogie Man of the World - The Present al Qaeda Terrorists are too Irrational to Remain as the Present Boogie Man - A Multi-Layered Chess Game - China is ready to Implode Economically - HAARP Weather Control Going to be Shut Down This Summer (Now Obsolete Technology) - Replaced with Space Based Platforms - Active & Passive Ignorance - Torches & Pitchfork Days Are Coming - Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Military David Walker Clip Talking About Ending HAARP

turiya
    Last edited by turiya, 16th May 2014 at 19:47.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th May 2014), Frances (16th May 2014), Highland1 (22nd May 2014), jimmer (16th May 2014), john parslow (22nd May 2014), modwiz (23rd May 2014), sandy (17th May 2014), Spiral (16th May 2014), Woody (16th May 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Jeff Rense: 5/20/2014

HOUR 1 - Gerald Celente - Trends Come Home

TOPIC(S): Trends Journal - All The Wars - Afghanistan War Longest - Idiot Carl Levin - OccupyPeace.US - No Foreign Entanglements - The New Middle East in Africa - HIV was a Device to Depopulate Africa - R Hunter Biden - Board of Director of Burisma Oil (Ukraine) - Chevron - Devon Archer Kerry's Step-Son - Kerry at Yale - Obama's National Security Team - What u see is what it is - Economy - China Real Estate Bubble - Ghost Cities - Food Stamp People & Walmart - GDP in Europe Down Across the Board - When Interest Rates Go Up, America Goes Down - Self Sustaining Economy Needed

turiya
    Last edited by turiya, 25th May 2014 at 00:18.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Altaira (23rd May 2014), BabaRa (22nd May 2014), Highland1 (22nd May 2014), john parslow (22nd May 2014), lookbeyond (24th May 2014), modwiz (23rd May 2014), Woody (23rd May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Fantastic compilation of all the horrors facing humanity today Turiya.

thank you

Russ

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (23rd May 2014), lookbeyond (24th May 2014), modwiz (23rd May 2014), turiya (23rd May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Please take note of the revolving table at Rense of pretty short list of the same constantly repeating nearly all JEWISH guests since the beginning... 10+ years?.... and the WHINING WHINING WHINING, fear mongering, moaning, blaming, endlessly doomy talk with ZERO positive, ZERO suggestions of what to do for the better, how many times the word 'ZIONIST' is said over and over and over and over and over and over....and NEVER any listener call ins. I couldn't stomach any more Rense since 6 years ago for so strongly feeling a very deceptive underlying energy zapping agenda with a very false face of supposed exposing the bad guys. I couldn't find it again, but recall that the network he's affiliated with is not one we respect here. Don't forget, a good psy-op mixes plenty of truth and 'see we're the good guys' sounding stuff into the disinfo to be effective and have plenty of plausible deniability. Might also be worth investigating who owns the plethora of companies advertising there.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TimeLab For This Useful Post:

777 (24th May 2014), Altaira (23rd May 2014), BabaRa (22nd May 2014), Highland1 (22nd May 2014), john parslow (22nd May 2014), lookbeyond (24th May 2014), modwiz (23rd May 2014), turiya (23rd May 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanks, TimeLab. I will take that as a bump for the thread.

Funny that your dislike of Rense brought you to a thread entitled Jeff Rense Downloads.

The Jewish/Zionist is only one topic that is covered. And this subject gray-matter is something that an open mind needn't be afraid to look at. If one has come to the point of thinking that they know it all, then know well that the mind has become closed.

Rense & his guests also cover many other subjects that you perhaps have over-looked: Dane Wiggington has been one of the guests on that covers the government Chemtrailing. Yoichi Shimatsu & Michael Collins have provided in-depth Fukushima (radiation) coverage. Individuals such as Peter Davenport have been on to discuss UFOs - don't be shy here's one of his interviews. Jonathan Emord is a Constitutional attorney (that one is posted above) discusses much of what is taking America down. Devvy Kidd is second to John Emord (imo), she's a former politician & knows the ins & outs of what is taking America to the dung heap. Jeff also covers Morgellons (w/ guest like Cliff Mickelson) like no other radio show host I've come across - check it out part1 & part2. The genius of Bill Deagle provides a wide variety of topics & insights. Jeff's interviews with Joel Skousen covers the hidden globalist agenda behind US foreign and domestic policy like no other. Dr. Ann Blake Tracy has been on to discuss the SSRI problem that is at epidemic proportions in the U.S. & causing our military abroad to commit suicides that is at a rate that exceeds the men that are killed in combat. Hesham Tillawi is a Palestinian-American writer, TV talk show host, and political analyst, he's been on previously to talk about the Middle East Crisis. Jeffery Smith has been on to discuss the GMO issue. Frosty Wooldridge has talked about the Illegal Alien issue that is, too, blowing apart America at the seams. Lindsey Williams has been on & I really have never heard him say the word Zionist or Jew ever! Jeff has had on Dave Shea, aka the Zen Gardener - perhaps you've heard of him. Or, how about Jay Weidner who's discussed the JFK assassination, Sandy Hook, Stanley Kubrik or even one of his own films. Or, maybe Catherine Austin Fitts to discuss everything financial & about the economy?

I could go on & on, but I think other members/readers will get the idea.

Don't be shy, TimeLab click on any of these highlighted names or word links that will take you where you may not have gone before.

But what I really think is your "thing" is that this Zionist-Jewish gray-matter is really what your 'button' is sensitive to. And the possible reason for that may be because you may possibly feel quite threatened when that gray-matter subject is discussed. And so, that is only what you tend see and/or hear, and tend to screen out any other subjects that are brought up with other guests.

Just saying... I may be wrong, but that is what I am sensing. Tell me I'm wrong & I will accept that.

cheers - turiya
    Last edited by turiya, 23rd May 2014 at 11:48.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Altaira (23rd May 2014), Highland1 (23rd May 2014), lookbeyond (24th May 2014), modwiz (23rd May 2014), norman (23rd May 2014), TimeLab (23rd May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Turiya, it's pretty silly to imply that I'm secretly doing something that I don't want to admit for looking at a thread about someone I dislike. It was to see if people were buying it all like I did for a few years and suggest things to take a hard second look at. This was pretty shallow fishing for bullets to aim at me by painting a picture of your own assumption to accuse me of.

I forgot to mention one humongous red flag about Mr. Rense that made me first suspect, then sure something else was up over time in the years I subscribed - he has completely avoided 9-11 and all guests who discuss evidence. This is huge, considering it's very likely a combined US inside/Israeli operation. Read that again... HE HAS AVOIDED 9-11 - AND ALL RELATED TOPICS. So does Noory.

I see the agenda at Rense and many,many other places, with a well-meaning interviewer or not, as the dark side using them to accomplish saying what they are doing which has the effect on the alternative community of planting dread, info/disinfo and very effectively sending the message of WE'RE IN CONTROL, how bad it is and how people are powerless to fight under the guise of 'exposing'. The alternative community person then goes out thinking they have info, but perpetuates the info/disinfo, but mostly dread and confuscation of issues.

It is a big difficult messy messy soup now, and very hard for well-meaning alternative, open-minded people realizing how deeply they've been duped wanting to be of service by exposing truth to be on guard and see beneath the face of very sophisticated deception operations that appear to be on their side planted within their community. Don't forget, the dark side STARTED the newage/alternative community and was ahead of us from day one for this anticipated, well planned future purpose. I didn't get that for a long time.

Lindsay is the biggest snake oil salesman shill on the circuit. To me, any interviewer willing to present him in seriousness at face value is showing his own cards. So, so, so many hard questions are unasked. Kidd, Skousen, Frosty, Weidner, and Fitts are still high repeaters on his short list revolving door?? Yuck. Whiney doomy energy. Please think about the lecture/interviewee circuit and WHO IS NEVER ON RENSE too.

You ignored my points of who owns his network, who owns the companies advertising. Don't minimize or make excuses for that. It also matters that there are never any callers, forum or interchange with listeners. Also, what other interviewers are in his network? It matters. And who the hell is he??? His ONE 20 year old picture has never changed and he's NOWHERE else ever.

You are buying the glossy exterior and ignoring the dark spots. I did too for a long time. It's creepy and humbling to realize how vast and embedded the deception is, and how gullible you were, and may still be. If you spent time believing or trusting someone, it's hard for your ego to say oops and will many times madly defend itself ignoring the counterpoints even if it knows better. I'm constantly on high alert now, picking out nuggets, but rethinking everything and everybody.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TimeLab For This Useful Post:

Altaira (23rd May 2014), BabaRa (29th May 2014), lookbeyond (24th May 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I forgot to mention one humongous red flag about Mr. Rense that made me first suspect, then sure something else was up over time in the years I subscribed - he has completely avoided 9-11 and all guests who discuss evidence. This is huge, considering it's very likely a combined US inside/Israeli operation. Read that again... HE HAS AVOIDED 9-11
    Nope! I don't see it. If he has avoided 9-11, then pray tell what is being discussed in the following interview with Christopher Bollyn (Please note the title of the youtube):
    Israel did 911, by Rense Christopher Bollyn, there is all proof you need

You ignored my points of who owns his network, who owns the companies advertising.
    Because your above remark concerning 9-11 is now totally debunked as absurd, then there is no impetus to go any further with whatever you think is reality. Certainly, you have your own reality. I can say enjoy that as you may. The only reason you are here on the Jeff Rense Downloads thread is to create a conflict & try to convince others that your reality should be shared by others.

Good luck with that.

I think we are done, here.
    Best regards - turiya
    Last edited by turiya, 23rd May 2014 at 19:26.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Altaira (23rd May 2014), BabaRa (29th May 2014), lookbeyond (24th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I stand corrected with 1 interview, but didn't see the date of it. I said I quit subscribing about 6 years ago, there was nothing in depth on 9-11 before then and plenty of people were talking and that stood out very strongly to me.

The main point of of my post which pointed out taking responsibility for getting duped myself and exactly why is still being totally ignored. If you're going to claim that one gross error defeats the whole, then why not throw all of Rense's guests credibility out for the repeated promotion of shill Williams?

You shouldn't because it's stupid.

I did not say his guests do not frequently give out accurate info. The sum of the who, repetition, very tight/closed group and the rest of my questions all together form the red flag I'm putting on the table.

My questions still stand:
    Where is any presence of him anywhere else or a picture more recent than 20 years anywhere?
    Who is his network?
    Who are the advertisers?
    Why no callers?
    Why so many prominent guests on the same lecture circuit ignored?
    Why such a short list of high repeat guests for over 15 years now, some primarily only on Rense over and over and over.....?
    Pick a few interviews from the first 10 years and count the times the word Zionist was said with haughty disgust over and over and over...
    He's got an extremely repetitive and narrow pattern going now for a very, very long time behind very, very closed doors.

Your refusal to take the sum of the parts of the whole point I've made into consideration does not add up to a trustworthy recommendation of Rense.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TimeLab For This Useful Post:

777 (24th May 2014), Altaira (23rd May 2014), lookbeyond (24th May 2014), turiya (24th May 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I stand corrected with 1 interview...
    Make it 2 interviews
    Henry McKow on German Intelligence: Mossad Organized 9/11

Henry Makow & Jeff Rense
    Show date: September 11, 2006

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfv1IYaOY4M

Make it 3...
    Gordon Duff has be a frequent guest on Jeff Rense in the past. Due to his national security clearance(s), he tends to be a bit cryptic in how he phrases what he knows during his Rense interviews.

9/11 ISRAEL CONNECTION Gordon Duff Interviews Russian Intel Nuclear Special Ops
    Duff interviews Dimitri Khalezov
    Note: Mike Harari was an Israeli Mossad agent

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfv1IYaOY4M

Concerning 9/11, Mossad, Israel:
    There are plenty of articles Rense has put his name on
    here.

One in particular is dated 11-2-2003 titled:
    Five Israelis Were Seen Filming As Jet Liners Ploughed Into The Twin Towers
    Check it out, TimeLab. (Click on the title - it will take you to the article.)

______________Late Edit_________________

My questions still stand:
    Where is any presence of him anywhere else or a picture more recent than 20 years anywhere?
    Who is his network?
    Who are the advertisers?
    Why no callers?
    Why so many prominent guests on the same lecture circuit ignored?
    Why such a short list of high repeat guests for over 15 years now, some primarily only on Rense over and over and over.....?
    Pick a few interviews from the first 10 years and count the times the word Zionist was said with haughty disgust over and over and over...
    He's got an extremely repetitive and narrow pattern going now for a very, very long time behind very, very closed doors.

Your refusal to take the sum of the parts of the whole point I've made into consideration does not add up to a trustworthy recommendation of Rense.
    Listen "friend", I am not Jeff Rense.
    It seems you have an itch that you want someone else to scratch for you.
    I am not that individual, either.
    You feel you got burned. Well, sometimes it happens. Live with it. Learn from it.
    I sense you want to blame it on somebody else. That ain't me neither.
    To tell you the truth, I could care less about the problem that you have with Jeff Rense.
    Its your problem, not mine.

Here's the contact link. Go to *his website* and ask him this stuff yourself:

(click to connect)

Peace goes with you - try to connect with that (i.e. the peace that is within you).
    Cheers
    turiya
    Last edited by turiya, 25th May 2014 at 00:14. Reason: Link to goods for sale.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Hi Turiya. I have edited your last post as we don't allow links to goods for sale as per TheOne's wishes for his forum. I'm sure we can all find his website without the link.

It also doesn't help support your argument when it looks like you're simply promoting on his behalf, which I'm sure you are not but this is how it may appear to some.

Aside from that, thank you for bringing the material to our attention. I have my own personal views on its' validity but I won't hinder the interesting debate between you and TimeLab with my own opinions!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Spiral (24th May 2014), turiya (24th May 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    Hi Turiya. I have edited your last post as we don't allow links to goods for sale as per TheOne's wishes for his forum. I'm sure we can all find his website without the link.

It also doesn't help support your argument when it looks like you're simply promoting on his behalf, which I'm sure you are not but this is how it may appear to some.

Aside from that, thank you for bringing the material to our attention. I have my own personal views on its' validity but I won't hinder the interesting debate between you and TimeLab with my own opinions!
    I have no idea what you are referring to.
    If there was a link to goods for sale, it was not my intent to put it there.

Also, it may be wise to consider turning off the 'Thank You' button to users, because it does show what side one is taking in an argument such as this, even when nothing is said.
    Just a thought.

______________Late Edit_________________

Ah, I see what you did, 777. The Rense website link - Yes, Rense does sell stuff on his website.

Best regards
    turiya
    Last edited by turiya, 24th May 2014 at 23:25.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

777 (24th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Well, i was considering buying Q-link pendant/bracelet for my children to help protect against the wifi at school from the Rense site-does anyone know if they are worthwhile?--sorry to go off topic Turiya

25. The Following User Says Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

turiya (25th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Hi Turiya, yes I said I didn't want to hinder the debate (as to the genuity of the Rense material), but I'm entitled to thank posts I appreciate without clogging the thread up with mine own. I don't mind if that is indicative of opinion, that's what it's there for after all

Thank you for your understanding on the link, it is accepted with gratitude.

Ben

27. The Following User Says Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

turiya (25th May 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Well, i was considering buying Q-link pendant/bracelet for my children to help protect against the wifi at school from the Rense site-does anyone know if they are worthwhile?--sorry to go off topic Turiya
    Thank you, lookbeyond. Your sense of humor (is how I took it) is an added welcomed post at this particular juncture. lol

Best - turiya
    Last edited by turiya, 25th May 2014 at 00:01.