Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ​National Russian card payment system established

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KosmicKat View Post
    I don't suggest that we should rejoice that things are getting better, just don't embrace the possibility that they might find a way to salvage something from the ruins. Their time is over unless we let them pick up the pieces and Duck Tape them back together.
    For some reason it is difficult for me to accept that the NWO architects would give so easy, neither I am convinced that they badly shaken. It is true that their plans are being diverted and they had to change several directions but they still lead us towards the NWO agenda. I just look at the sky here every day and see that there is no day without being sprayed here in the UK, fracking is threatens to poison 64 of the territory of the country and on the top of all many politicians push towards mass fluoridation. On the global level I see many countries to adopt laws towards limiting our freedom in USA this is most reported. Here in Europe the EU passes laws for owning the seeds and puts even more limitations to us to be able to break free from the system. Not to mention the tendencies for mass compulsory vaccination and indoctrination of our kids at school. Sorry for being so dark but this is reality as I see it today. I know there are attempts to combat all of this, the voice of independent media outlets is getting stronger, more and more people are waking up and start asking difficult questions. Also in many occasions people start winning court cases against the police states like some gardeners in Florida who wont to be able to grow vegetables in their own gardens, some countries have already banned fluoride from their water supply and so on but this can be seen as allowing us to think that we are winning. If they start abruptly to infringe our rights people wont tolerate it and very quickly people will start claiming their power back. I think they still control every aspect of our life o a very big extend, not to mention that if its true we have already inhaled engineered nano particles sprayed with the chemtrails. I can't see our future too bright unless we all stand up against it , we need to be sober to be able to combat all this. I know there are many people who have the tools and the knowing how to fight this and they are already doing it. Many of us who still don't know how to help will find out that even by spreading the awareness is a way of strengthening the growing energies, every effort counts. So the future is not gloomy but we will have to go through some hardship before we can see the bright light in front of the humanity.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th May 2014), Calz (7th May 2014), sandy (8th May 2014), Spiral (7th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    The meat of the issue (which ties more back to the OP) is the financial situation.

To understand what is going on you really *must* understand at least the basics of what is happening worldwide with currencies, the Fed and how close we are to no longer having the dollar as the world currency reserve.

That is such a vast and well documented topic I leave it to you to do some research if that is not clear.

We have whole system of psychopaths that have enjoyed "creating their own reality" at will due to the power to print money without any *immediate* consequence.

Once the dollar crosses that line then the "bill collectors" (you know ... most of the rest of the countries in the world) will be knocking at the door with their palms outstretched.

I will list only the link to one of the more extreme outcomes ... discretion advised but this isn't sorcha ...

World War III Has Already Been Lost and the Chinese Are In the Process of Occupying Amerika

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/0...pying-amerika/

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th May 2014), BabaRa (7th May 2014), sandy (8th May 2014), Spiral (7th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    I listened to this earlier, its one of the radio interviews that Malc posted, what this lady has to say really makes sense, its fast paced & she is a good speaker too.

All the pieces actually fit and it is the best explanation of why all the crazy "conspiracy" & finance stuff has been going on for decades to my mind because it ties them all together (well a lot of them) and also explains why so much effort is put into dis-info.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th May 2014), Calz (7th May 2014), sandy (8th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Fitts one of the best, brightest and has a serious clue as to what is going on on the planet.

Combine her with Joseph Farrell and there are some interviews that totally rock.

For some reason I am having trouble with finding those links (blame it on old age perhaps???).

I have them bookmarked at work but won't be there for several days.

Anyway ... 100% thumbs up on both these brave people for not only their ability to research and discern the truth but also have the courage to share it!!!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th May 2014), PurpleLama (7th May 2014), sandy (8th May 2014), Spiral (7th May 2014)