Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My wife sees the faces of many deceased people.....

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 375 Posts
    Possession is a factor of speculation.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Khan For This Useful Post:

Frances (10th May 2014), john parslow (30th April 2014), Woody (16th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wolf Khan View Post
    Possession is a factor of speculation.

Elaboration is a catalyst for clarity

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (11th May 2014), BabaRa (11th May 2014), Frances (10th May 2014), Highland1 (30th April 2014), john parslow (30th April 2014), Seikou-Kishi (30th April 2014), Spiral (30th April 2014), The One (30th April 2014), Tonz (1st May 2014), Woody (30th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    Incidentally, Russ, protection in a spiritual sense is not so crude as protection in a physical sense. You cannot in a physical sense build a wall through which the well meaning may pass immaterially, but in a psychic and spiritual sense, it is possible to create protections that only keep out certain entities. In other words, you erect a protective field with the assertion that those who intend harm may not approach you. You are saying "if the shoe fits..."

I have to protect myself spiritually because I have had more encounters with the archons than I'd care to have. I also protect myself psychically because there is much in the psychic world I just wouldn't want around me. It's not necessarily harmful, it's just not something I want around me. But in both ways, I only ever apply the protection for those certain things. I do not keep away friendly spirits who approach me from a truly spiritual perspective.

This psychic protection could be the most applicable here. Entities who pass on from the lower psychic world can leave behind a "psychic corpse" just as surely as entities leaving behind the physical world leave behind a physical corpse. As they no longer have anything animating them, they sink through to the lower astral levels, and that is the level people approach as they get ready to sleep and thus encounters with such things occur at that time because of that convergence. It is an energetic shell that was used as a vehicle when navigating that psychic layer. These things are able to behave more like a living being in that they may appear to move and so on because their level of operation is the level of subconscious habit and so the psychic/astral corpse repeats in death what the spirit that moved it did in life. This is also why ghosts haunt places with which the person was familiar in their life.

The fact that your wife knows that these beings are dead does hint at that to me. A spirit doesn't normally appear dead, even though they have no bodies on this plane. It's possible, if they are ancestors, that the spirits coming to check up on her are assuming avatars of past lives (the lives in which they were your wife's ancestors) and for this reason they are acknowledged as dead by your wife. If they are "astral/psychic corpses", your wife's attention would have the effect of driving them away, especially if she is becoming more psychically active, because the attention is like a river and any psychic corpse caught in that river will be washed away by the current.

I would very much like to speak with you privately about this if you'd be open to such communication. Just drop me a PM if you'd like and I will help you consider a few options.[B]The main thing you have to keep in mind is that even the strongest spiritual protections are not harming others. You can psychically harm others, but fortifying your boundaries does not harm anybody or anything. For example, an entity that preys upon the spiritual energy of a human has an independent right to exist, but, even if it "needs" that energy from humans, it does not have a right to take it against that human's wishes. This would be like believing you have no right to an immune system because bacteria have a right to live too.[/ B] Bacteria might have a right to live, but not at your expense. If they, like viruses, cannot live without the help of a host, that is their loss. It gives them no rights to invade the body of a host. Obligate parasites, too, are in a spiritual dead-end because their need to invade a host does not give them rights to do so. You are no sooner harming a negative spirit by keeping it at bay than you are harming tapeworms by avoiding eating their eggs.
    I totally agree with all of this from first hand experience, using "light" as protection will not stop guides, guardian angels or light beings etc because its a vibrational barrier, only things of a lower vibration are blocked.

By the time you notice damage caused by parasitic entities it may well be too late to fix it because its to the energy bodies used to repair the physical.

I used to go to a spiritualist church many years ago, all the mediums had serious health problems of one form or another & when they came up to me & said "you could do this" (be a spiritualist medium) I always refused, because I had a strong "intuition" telling me not to get sucked in, ( even though I could see the dead people attending.)

I also should mention that there are many reasons why some people start to see "spirits" etc, some times its due to damage in the aura, it would be as well to check this with someone who can see such things to be on the safe side.

I am sorry if this sounds a bit dark, I don't mean it too, bringing such things into conscious control by meditation etc can bring marvellous & positive things.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

777 (30th April 2014), Altaira (10th May 2014), BabaRa (11th May 2014), Cearna (12th May 2014), Frances (10th May 2014), Highland1 (30th April 2014), john parslow (30th April 2014), Moonlight (30th April 2014), Seikou-Kishi (30th April 2014), shamanseeker (6th May 2014), Tonz (1st May 2014), Woody (30th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    This is very accurate, Spiral. One of the things Aleister Crowley got very right, even if his 'New Aeon' is archontic, is the idea that the spontaneous manifestation of psychic phenomenon, like objects that shoot across the room on their own, are "leaks" in the aura in which undisciplined psychic energy comes out in bursts because 20 amps are trying to flow through a 10 amp circuit.

Once the energetic systems have adapted to the increase, these normally die down, but they are indicative of that increase coming before the energetic systems are perfectly able to cope (this is not necessarily a bad thing, as weight lifters know they do not become stronger except that they push their strength beyond its current capacity). A perfectly disciplined and consciously incorporated faculty does not manifest spontaneously. This is not to say this is definitely what's happening here, as there is a distinction to be made between passive faculties like sight versus active faculties like the legs walking. (In fact, restless leg syndrome is a good physical analogue).

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

777 (30th April 2014), Altaira (10th May 2014), Cearna (12th May 2014), Frances (10th May 2014), Highland1 (30th April 2014), john parslow (30th April 2014), Moonlight (30th April 2014), shamanseeker (6th May 2014), Spiral (30th April 2014), Woody (30th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Thank you for your heartfelt wisdom lovely people, I am very grateful for all the comments.
    My wife is going to read the thread soon and hopefully discuss what she resonates most with.
    She is also pleased to learn that there are others here who have experienced the same thing as her.
    I also appreciate the advice on protection now that I have learned its benefits.
    Seikou, I will pm you soon when I have a little free time for some personal advice and thank you kindly for offering to do so.
    I truly love you all truthers!

Russ

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (30th April 2014), Altaira (10th May 2014), BabaRa (11th May 2014), boja (30th April 2014), Cearna (12th May 2014), Frances (10th May 2014), Moonlight (30th April 2014), norman (1st May 2014), Seikou-Kishi (30th April 2014), shamanseeker (6th May 2014), Spiral (30th April 2014), Woody (30th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,558 Times in 346 Posts
    Hello again highlander 1, I feel I am becoming a pest but your posts are really interesting, and although I agree with spiral, I do believe protection is advisable, my feeling is your wife has a healing gift which is why she gets aches and discomfort she needs to fine tune meditation is a good way of doing that, and when she sees the faces ask them to lead her to the people in need of the healing and if in some discreet manner she could go to them and use the laying on of hands which will not only make the person in need, feel better but would take her symptoms away.dont want to say too much more I am no expert but many years ago I had a friend and she was a healer, so hope this makes sense gardener x

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gardener For This Useful Post:

Altaira (10th May 2014), BabaRa (11th May 2014), Cearna (12th May 2014), Highland1 (10th May 2014), Moonlight (10th May 2014), ronin (10th May 2014), Spiral (10th May 2014), Woody (16th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    I totally agree with all of this from first hand experience, using "light" as protection will not stop guides, guardian angels or light beings etc because its a vibrational barrier, only things of a lower vibration are blocked.

By the time you notice damage caused by parasitic entities it may well be too late to fix it because its to the energy bodies used to repair the physical.

I used to go to a spiritualist church many years ago, all the mediums had serious health problems of one form or another & when they came up to me & said "you could do this" (be a spiritualist medium) I always refused, because I had a strong "intuition" telling me not to get sucked in, ( even though I could see the dead people attending.)

I also should mention that there are many reasons why some people start to see "spirits" etc, some times its due to damage in the aura, it would be as well to check this with someone who can see such things to be on the safe side.

I am sorry if this sounds a bit dark, I don't mean it too, bringing such things into conscious control by meditation etc can bring marvellous & positive things.
    Hello All, im hoping no one minds if i ask a question in this thread as its not completely on topic, but related. All of my children have seen various beings in our house.However my youngest child is regularly seeing a "black ghost " moving about the house. Recently she was frightened when in her bedroom at her desk, "first with one eye and then two i saw black fingers wriggling at me on a hand"
    I have always asked her if she feels anything frightening from these encounters and she says no, however overall she is afraid to move about the house on her own.I have encountered the being on a few occasions and feel nothing negative, just a presence. I have encouraged my daughter to say when she sees it "please leave, this is my space". However, i also do not want us to send away a possible spiritual guide or make such one unwelcome- i would appreciate any thoughts, thanks lookbeyond

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Altaira (11th May 2014), BabaRa (11th May 2014), Cearna (12th May 2014), Highland1 (11th May 2014), Moonlight (15th May 2014), ronin (11th May 2014), Spiral (11th May 2014), Woody (16th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hello All, im hoping no one minds if i ask a question in this thread as its not completely on topic, but related. All of my children have seen various beings in our house.However my youngest child is regularly seeing a "black ghost " moving about the house. Recently she was frightened when in her bedroom at her desk, "first with one eye and then two i saw black fingers wriggling at me on a hand"
    I have always asked her if she feels anything frightening from these encounters and she says no, however overall she is afraid to move about the house on her own.I have encountered the being on a few occasions and feel nothing negative, just a presence. I have encouraged my daughter to say when she sees it "please leave, this is my space". However, i also do not want us to send away a possible spiritual guide or make such one unwelcome- i would appreciate any thoughts, thanks lookbeyond
    That type of thing is often just an imprint, a recording that plays over & over, not a spirit or entity as such and they have no sentience that can be communicated with.

I once lived in a flat (apartment) in what was once a large & imposing house, & every morning a ghost butler would bring a breakfast tray into my bedroom & place it on some furniture no longer there, a few times I encountered him on the stairs too.

If you feel it is a sentient spirit then you could either try banishing it by burning sulphur with the windows open or get a "spirit release" person in to help it along, if this is the right thing no doubt you will come across someone or a card in a shop etc in the near future, these thing tend to work like that.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (11th May 2014), BabaRa (11th May 2014), Cearna (12th May 2014), Highland1 (11th May 2014), KosmicKat (11th May 2014), lookbeyond (12th May 2014), Moonlight (15th May 2014), ronin (11th May 2014), Tribe (11th May 2014), Woody (16th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by gardener View Post
    Hello again highlander 1, I feel I am becoming a pest but your posts are really interesting, and although I agree with spiral, I do believe protection is advisable, my feeling is your wife has a healing gift which is why she gets aches and discomfort she needs to fine tune meditation is a good way of doing that, and when she sees the faces ask them to lead her to the people in need of the healing and if in some discreet manner she could go to them and use the laying on of hands which will not only make the person in need, feel better but would take her symptoms away.dont want to say too much more I am no expert but many years ago I had a friend and she was a healer, so hope this makes sense gardener x
    Thank you gardener, I am humbled by your appreciative comments.
    With regards to my wife receiving protection, she is very reluctant to change anything because she is very grounded and happy when she has the experiences and certainly not drained of energy.
    I fully respect her wishes and would never try to force her or anyone to do anything against their wishes.
    She leans towards the theory that the faces are part of her ancestral background and that they are just calling in to check on her.
    She still has pre cog symptoms of the pains other people people are about to suffer and is quite happy despite the discomfort she feels suffering other peoples pains.
    When she identifies the afflicted person, her ghost pains disappear.

I guess she is like a precog spiritual doctor which she finds intriguing!

Russ

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (12th May 2014), Moonlight (15th May 2014), Spiral (11th May 2014), Woody (16th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    Thank you gardener, I am humbled by your appreciative comments.
    With regards to my wife receiving protection, she is very reluctant to change anything because she is very grounded and happy when she has the experiences and certainly not drained of energy.
    Underlining above is mine.

There's your answer. How a person feels when contacted is important. I've had this same experience on and off for years. At times I thought it was my ancestors, other times I felt they were actually me in other life times. Never had any negativity attached to the experience.

I suspect, Russ, that your wife has had some change in consciousness to have this happen. Or sometimes, these things are orchestrated by one's own higher self to promote sou/consciousness growth.

My experience is when negative energies attach, the have been drawn to you due to your own thoughts, emotions, behavior. They leave when you change. They can be made to leave, but will return - or others of that nature - if you don't change. IMO, your wife's experience doesn't sound negative.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (12th May 2014), Highland1 (11th May 2014), Moonlight (15th May 2014), Spiral (12th May 2014), Woody (16th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Thankyou Spiral, lb

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Cearna (12th May 2014), Highland1 (12th May 2014), Moonlight (15th May 2014), Spiral (12th May 2014), Woody (16th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi peeps, my wife had another visit last week but I didnt mention it on the forum.
    Nothing really unusual except this time one of the faces had an agape expression with an open jaw as if very surprised to be seen. Paula was still not uncomfortable because despite the shocked expression she did not feel threatened or frightened.
    That was last week.
    Today Paula was attending to a 90 year old lady with Alzheimers because she is a carer by profession.
    This lady is not a direct blood relative but is Paula's first husbands mother.
    Anyway, whilst cleaning and dusting she came across a photograph of this elderly lady's father and was stopped in her tracks because she is almost certain it is the same person she seen in her vision.
    When Paula asked who he was, the elderly lady who is called Lily explained that he watches over you!
    Lily's father died over 50 years ago and Paula was not even born when he passed.
    Things seem to be getting a little stranger here all the time...!
    Yes Barbara, Paula's consciousness or awareness seems to be increasing very much recently and as a result bringing us even closer together.
    This on its own is a blessing because she is not normally interested in the esorotic topics we discuss here.....but has suddenly had a change of heart!

Thank you all for sharing your views and any further wisdom will be gratefully received.

Russ

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th May 2014), boja (17th May 2014), Cearna (16th May 2014), KosmicKat (16th May 2014), lookbeyond (16th May 2014), Melidae (23rd May 2014), Moonlight (15th May 2014), Seikou-Kishi (16th May 2014), Spiral (16th May 2014), The One (15th May 2014), Tribe (15th May 2014), Woody (16th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    Ah im so glad you and your lovely lady can share the journey together russ x

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th May 2014), Cearna (16th May 2014), Highland1 (15th May 2014), KosmicKat (16th May 2014), lookbeyond (16th May 2014), Moonlight (15th May 2014), Seikou-Kishi (16th May 2014), Spiral (16th May 2014), Woody (16th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    And I'm glad you feel comfortable sharing it with us too, Russ :-)

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Cearna (16th May 2014), Highland1 (16th May 2014), KosmicKat (16th May 2014), Moonlight (17th May 2014), Spiral (16th May 2014), Woody (16th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Hey russ, my very first time with someone at a Spiritualist church, they told me a bout this Shipwright, who played the violin, I had no idea who she was talking about, but my mother knew straight away that it was my great grand father from Ireland, he, and my two grndfathers have watched over me all the time since they left life.

I don't know if you know of Lisa Edwards and John Edward, but they have people lining up to get them to say Hi to their family, even from way back. At the moment, with more people being able to see these Spirits, they are very much looking for people to tell their family they are looking over them, and maybe hoping she will be one who will pass the word to others, unless they are all for her?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (16th May 2014), Melidae (23rd May 2014), Moonlight (17th May 2014), Spiral (16th May 2014), Woody (16th May 2014)