Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wireless Electricity Is Happening!

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts

Wireless Electricity Is Happening!

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...icity.cnn.html

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPvKT1jvGyI

My first thoughts about this is great advancement no wires ho tangling everywhere plus this TAGS: NIKOLA TESLA, TECHNOLOGY, WIRELESS ELECTRICITY. Then I watched the video and I was wondering is this really safe, to have all this current though everything in your house. Probably everyone knows how bad wireless signals are so my second thoughts were well this is too good to be true, there is a catch, plus it comes from the mainstream science. Almost at the end of the interview Dr Hall was asked is it safe and she replayed yes it is just like every wireless technology that is used today, from cell phones to internet. So for me now there is no catch it is as safe as the wireless signals elsewhere. MMmmmm What are your thoughts do you think it is safe?
    Last edited by Spiral, 28th April 2014 at 09:35. Reason: insert youtube of same vid

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

boja (27th April 2014), Liberty (28th April 2014), modwiz (28th April 2014), monk (28th April 2014), Moonlight (27th April 2014), Spiral (27th April 2014), Tonz (28th April 2014), Wolf Khan (28th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    My understanding of Tesla's original proposal was that it somehow utilized the Earth as the conductor, since electrical current naturally seeks a return to Earth. The other option is induction fields, which are all around us if we live in a home that uses electrical wiring. Looks like induction fields are the basis of the idea being promoted.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Altaira (28th April 2014), Liberty (28th April 2014), modwiz (28th April 2014), monk (28th April 2014), Spiral (28th April 2014), Tonz (28th April 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KosmicKat View Post
    My understanding of Tesla's original proposal was that it somehow utilized the Earth as the conductor, since electrical current naturally seeks a return to Earth. The other option is induction fields, which are all around us if we live in a home that uses electrical wiring. Looks like induction fields are the basis of the idea being promoted.
    Agreed. This is the equivalent of chemtrails and flouride. Another agent employed to wreck humanity and delivered in a package that will make it the "must have" technology. Perhaps this one will not fly if the alt-news reporting shows this roll-out for what it is. There is nothing good planned for people from the corporate minds that are "gifting" this to us.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (28th April 2014), Liberty (28th April 2014), monk (28th April 2014), Spiral (28th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So true, thanks KK and Modwiz to clearing this for me. I suspected there was something wrong with this but wasn't sure what.
    I found this video in the alt media website but cant remember which one plus there weren't any comments. It was probably a troll website.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Liberty (28th April 2014), modwiz (28th April 2014), monk (28th April 2014), Spiral (28th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    I can't believe this !!!

They have invented nothing, my electric toothbrush charges without wires using this well known principle, which is also how transformers work, saying this is safe because its the same a wi fi & cell phones is crazy.

Stop the planet, I want to get off !

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (28th April 2014), Liberty (28th April 2014), modwiz (30th April 2014), monk (28th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    All the broadcast/communication radiation is damaging enough, but sending electricity through the air is creepy and wrong!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Altaira (28th April 2014), Liberty (28th April 2014), Spiral (28th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    I can't believe this !!!

They have invented nothing, my electric toothbrush charges without wires using this well known principle, which is also how transformers work,

Stop the planet, I want to get off !
    My toothbrush works the same way and I was wondering how it gets the charges lol, thanks for enlightening me Spiral. It seems that I've been ignoring latest technology news for some time. .
    Is this the same as QI technology? I was looking at the latest Nokia phones and you can charge them using QI spots.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Liberty (28th April 2014), monk (28th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    I can't decide yet whether this is a good idea or not, although problems associated with people living near high voltage power supply lines suggests we need to know more if we are to decide at what level the risk becomes unacceptable.

The simplest way of putting it is that we can't have an electric current without a magnetic field and you can't have a magnetic field without having an electric current somewhere nearby. Tesla opened a veritable Pandora's Box when he demonstrated just a few of the things that can be done with electricity and I have a feeling we would all be a lot sicker if Edison's direct current had been accepted as the standard for widespread transmission.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Altaira (28th April 2014), Liberty (28th April 2014), modwiz (30th April 2014), monk (28th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Altaira View Post
    My toothbrush works the same way and I was wondering how it gets the charges lol, thanks for enlightening me Spiral. It seems that I've been ignoring latest technology news for some time. .
    Is this the same as QI technology? I was looking at the latest Nokia phones and you can charge them using QI spots.
    I hadn't heard of this http://www.wirelesspowerconsortium.com/what-we-do/qi/, but then I don't do "devices" & my laptop is on a long ethernet cable (not expensive either !)

I can't see how this can be healthy, its very worrying because they will be putting it in public places such as airports & schools ( worst of all)

This is kind of what they are doing but across a room, putting any humans & animals in the room in the field....

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This is absolutely true but it seems like we wont be able to avoid it, soon all mobile phones and other electronic devices such as laptops, tablets etc will be using this technology. The QI spots will be everywhere especially in the cities main business areas and of course all public places such as shopping centers, coffee shops restaurants and everything we can imagines wherever it is WiFi there will be QI. Sounds disastrous, it seems we who are aware should try to stick to the old fashioned devices if it is possible or just to go totally off the grid.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Liberty (28th April 2014), modwiz (30th April 2014), monk (28th April 2014), Spiral (28th April 2014)

Thanks
    Oh Modwiz,

You are so right! Altaira, thanks for the post but my first gut reaction is that this is NOT good! Whatever the mainstream is selling us is most likely detrimental to us and only those who are more educated in these matters can set us straight on this whereas I can only pay attention to my intuition. We are bombarded with "waves" of one kind or another and it does have an effect on the nervous system and probably builds up slowly over time.

Just like vaccinations are said to be good for us, we know better now. Just listen to the commercials for medications! They are geared to those who have low IQ's...I do not say this to be mean or superior but what intelligent person would ask the doctor for any of these considering the cost, you have to take them for the rest of your life, and the side effects could kill you! Yet, there must be those who ask for these medications in spite of this. It makes me sad/mad at the same time, which is why I either mute the tv or change channels right away.

I have gone on a rant I know but I meant no offense to anyone.

Namaste,
    Today

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Liberty For This Useful Post:

Altaira (28th April 2014), modwiz (30th April 2014), monk (28th April 2014), Spiral (28th April 2014), Tonz (28th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    I'm sure it's going to be a very electromagnetically savage and unhealthy thing.

What also alarms me about this idea is that I can't see how they can charge us individually just for the power we use. I may be missing something but it looks like it would have to be a constant 24/7 supply that has to be paid for whether we use it or not.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Altaira (28th April 2014), monk (28th April 2014), Spiral (28th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    There are so many nefarious future tech concepts floating around (trans humanism anyone?) but while they may indeed be far along the RND process they will not be an ultimate everyday eventuality in our long term future given the obvious hazards that "we humans" can quite clearly see are not beneficial at all compared to other suppressed methods.

Most likely our future technology will end up being powered by very small on-board devices thus negating all needs for wires and centralized power grid.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Altaira (28th April 2014), modwiz (30th April 2014), Spiral (28th April 2014)

Thanks
    Hello All,
    I must apologize for how I answered. Low IQ's was wrong to say. I was frustrated but that is no excuse. I meant that many people are asleep, as I once was, to what is really going on. I will be more careful with how I express myself on the board in the future...please forgive me.

Sincerely,
    Today

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liberty For This Useful Post:

modwiz (30th April 2014), Spiral (30th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Today View Post
    Hello All,
    I must apologize for how I answered. Low IQ's was wrong to say. I was frustrated but that is no excuse. I meant that many people are asleep, as I once was, to what is really going on. I will be more careful with how I express myself on the board in the future...please forgive me.

Sincerely,
    Today
    There is nothing to apologise for, its hard to describe whats going on because most of it falls outside the constructs we all have, (by design IMO).

I have noted for some time that more & more of the ads on TV are very infantile, cartoons & puppets, with voices & music suited to programs for the under fives, and in ads for car insurance etc that are obviously for "adults".

My theory is that what is being done is the retardation of peoples emotional development & intelligence, which leaves them still able to do jobs but they are VERY easy to manipulate.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Liberty (2nd May 2014)