Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wireless Electricity Is Happening!

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Today View Post
    ...I meant that many people are asleep, as I once was, to what is really going on. ...
    We had a visitor today making sure updated contact information was on file for me in connection with an enterprise I am engaged with. I mentioned that I might have missed some email messages because my email provider had shut down as a result of the NSA scandal.

Visitor was surprised, and asked me what I meant. So I explained very briefly about the recent scandal of the NSA snooping on emails.

Even if what I said was not noticed, perhaps somebody else will say something to stir curiosity. At some point the penny will drop.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Liberty (2nd May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    This is another new technology which is under development at the moment and within a few months as it seems will be available on the gadgets market for charging mobile devices

Crystal Ball Solar Concentrator Sees Bright Future in Solar Power, and it’s Beautiful!

German architect André Broessel of Rawlemon has invented a solar energy system that uses a simple concept – a glass sphere that concentrates light on a focal point – to maximize solar energy harvesting capacity and overcome many of the limitations of traditional photovoltaic panel systems
    The sphere concentrates the light coming into it up to 10,000 times, making it 35% more efficient than traditional dual-axis photovoltaic panels, and even more so than static mounted panels that do not track with the sun. The light through the sphere is focused onto a mini tracking system and tiny set of panels.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Liberty (2nd May 2014)