Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: I do not trust inner voices or most channellings

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by WhiteFeather View Post
    I agree Malc most channeled messages are deception traps, However these channeled messages have tickled my fancy, thus ensuing my progression in the spiritual out of the box thinking category.
    The Seth Material - Jane Roberts (Seth Speaks) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNwnN2bmmkI .

W.f.

I came across this material by chance. I always dismiss anything related to channeling because I believe that we need to experience the answered of our questions otherwise this is not valid subsequently cannot be accepted as truth. For this reason this video started after another one I was listening while was in the garden. As soon as I heard that the woman channeled this as a result of wigi board communication I was ready to disconnect my headphones but at that moment my hands were all in muck so I had to finish what I was doing first. I have to say that despite my personal believes I always try to keep an open mind because I am far from know it all stage and in this sense

I decided to hear what is this video about. After several minutes I was surprised that the content is not as sugary as the other chanellers and actually the Entity that was providing the information was talking about things I have already either experienced in some way or read about them by individuals whose work I value and resonates with my own experience.

WhiteFeather you are right in my opinion about this video, this entity speaks truths as I see it or at least resonates with my own truths.
    After I've listened this I read the description below the video and I found out that the entity is called Seth Bashar, I couldn't accept this is the et that we hear about everywhere on the net.

As turia says the so popular Bashar is too sugary and polished wrapped up in a superiority, speaking from the height of his position. Of course his messages have never been validated and are always from the perspective of master to subordinates.

With the entity of this video however this is not the case at all, this is completely different and genuine being me thinks.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Agape (12th April 2015), Flyover (12th April 2015), InCiDeR (12th April 2015), lookbeyond (12th April 2015), Ria (19th June 2014)

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks
    hello dear friends

I am coming with an open heart
    the reason I come is of course GoodETxSG and the Arcturians

so I came for reading about this new stuff

it is my first post here
    so maybee I introduce myself and tell you that my spiritual path started with
    Rudolf Steiner (was borne in a Anthroposophia familly)
    than step by step searching deep and never superficial esoteric stuff of L&L

eight years tibetan Buddhism

thats enough.... some stepps more of course of the spectrum as Barbara Marciniak and the Plejades

deep meditations with Kundalini Awakening and after three years sealing the gate again the portal of Plejades
    cause I didn't feel ready enough (1999)

so last year I become introduced to Bashars channeling and I emidiatly was sure he is awsome
    there is no sugar language and no love stuff to make filling
    his words are accurate and very deep

Bashar always tells you to get on work by your own and empowers you instead of making you weak

maybee there are humans who are needing something
    maybee following Bashar in a sense of lack
    maybee looking for the ultimate missing piece?

I allready had my spontaneous enligthment ander the Bodhi Tree in Bodh Gay -India

As I am definitly not a needy person, cause I created my own reallity and live in wealth
    so I am down to earth to...
    the only reason is my inner wake up call and the deep knowing inside me that we are becoming galactic

maybee it is the Uranus Pluto Quadrature that calls us all to get ready for take off.... in a sense of
    becoming aware of our light body (Atma)

so may I serve for an example of a Bashar LOVER

I love you guys and I am happy to be here Astrael

Last edited by Astrael, 12th April 2015 at 11:50.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Astrael For This Useful Post:

Agape (12th April 2015), Altaira (12th April 2015), Angelrising (12th April 2015), Cup (14th April 2015), Flyover (12th April 2015), InCiDeR (12th April 2015), lookbeyond (12th April 2015), Wind (13th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Information is information! It is about what RESONATES and what is APPLICABLE for the individual. It doesn't matter if it's 100% "right". It could be that only a portion of a message hits home and not the entire message or the messenger. That's okay as well. If the message is not applicable or does not resonate as something one needs or prefers, chuck it. In this way, we can trust and allow our inner systems to provide what we need when we need it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angelrising For This Useful Post:

Astrael (12th April 2015), Flyover (12th April 2015), lookbeyond (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts
    I agree, that's how I personally feel about channeled info. Some of it has been very enlightening to me... Not because of galactic federations or promises of change from outer space, either... Usually because of stuff in between the lines, things that get brought forth only from allowing my mind to be receptive to things that will benefit my own soul evolution. I let my mind wander while reading this info, and things pop up that might not even be explicitly what is being said in the message.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

Astrael (12th April 2015), Divine Feminine (13th April 2015), Elen (6th June 2016), Flyover (12th April 2015), lookbeyond (12th April 2015)

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks

thank you Angelrising and Church for this good advice
    it all departs in my own
    whom can I trust?

trusting myself is the best basic feeling
    to find through the djungle of channels, lightworkers etc

trusting myself and attracting the right people at the right time
    synchronicity is allways the best sign to know if I am in allignement
    or in other words connected with the Buddha Field

in my meditations I am channeling on my own
    I learned to make questions to a being on the astral level
    and it must tell the truth....

but.... maybee it is still projection?
    all is projection and all is maya
    what is real?

our I am
    the I am who allready looked
    through our eyes before the Big Bang

thank you for this conversation
    in September I fly with my lifepartner to Sedona (from UK)
    to see Bashar and to feel

we are all one
    the Avians see us humans like a whole body
    and the Mayans say In L'ak ech.... I am an other you

its all a mirror

Astrael

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Astrael For This Useful Post:

Angelrising (13th April 2015), Church (12th April 2015), Flyover (12th April 2015), InCiDeR (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Much of the recent channels in the Metaphysical community are reminiscent of New Age fluff. They are a distraction for the most part and will lead one away from the more authentic channels. This is not to say there is not some useful information to be found in all 'Love & Light' texts (certainly better than the lower frequency noise provided by the MSM), however it is quite often at odds with performing deep meaningful authentic work that each individual will inevitably face (through programmed catalyst).

Your beliefs are filters to what is acceptable within your reality, and will cause bias in your internal dialogue. What you believe is what you will receive in your information with the untrained channel that has not learned to work with the Ego personality. The brain is more akin to a fractal antennae which is capable of tuning into various frequential states, as opposed to being able to 'make up' anything on it's own. Ironically it is the imagination faculty, the one most often glossed over, which is integral to accessing many of the higher functions (General education system is geared towards development of the Left/rational faculties to the expense of the right). Trust is inevitably a part of it, and this will come through validation of experience. We are inherently wired for this, however it is shut down at a very early age, either due to unused neural pathways and/or conditioned societal beliefs that are propagated through various means. It is possible for the Higher Self/Unconscious inner portions of Self to ensure certain functionality is intact, but the general 'veil' or 'amnesia' is part and parcel with being incarnate on the earth plane. Ergo, there will be confusion, and this is echoed by what Ra states:

Ra 16:39: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.
    Obviously the more you open the more you are able to access higher functionality, along with internal proof, which I can attest to from experience. You will quite often not have upfront direct answers nor will there be any individuals at other densities to 'tell' you what to do, for the Earth is a part of the free will experiment. That being said, you are always in touch with the unconscious portions of your Self, and there are many ways to get in touch in a more direct manner (Dream analysis, active imagination/dialogue, meditation, muscle testing etc). Your Guides will often assist you by 'injecting thoughts' into your conscious waking stream, though due to a general lack of awareness this is perceived as our own thoughts (quite often this is also where your sudden impulses to do certain things come from). Awareness of ones thoughts will develop the ability to recognise the various divine influences present and assisting one at all times. You are a sovereign entity and an aspect of the Creator, after all.

Regarding authentic channels; from experience Ra (through Carla Reuckert), Seth (through Jane Roberts), and Bashar (through Daryl Anka) are the more accurate ones. There are other lesser known channels such as Guy Steven Needler (based in the UK) and Elan (through Andrew Buyak) who are very good (Lyssa Royal and Lee Carroll also come to mind). You will also find certain common threads in each of sources presented which will compliment each other.

In the end they are all simply perspectives, and we will always be free to do as we wish (or rather playing the illusion of such). There are going to be no saviour E.T.s (though they are working with us, nevertheless), and the change will happen from within, at an individual level. Work on yourself, and as you develop and grow so will others be naturally inquisitive and ask you how it is you are doing what you do.

The words of Seth are still true today as they were 40 years ago:

“Therefore, as always, make of this voice what you choose to make of it. Make of me what you choose to make of me, but recognize within yourselves the vitality of your being. And look to no man or no idea or no woman or no dogma, but the vitality of your own being, and trust it. And that which offends your soul, turn away from, but trust yourself” – Seth
    Last edited by Acraeus, 12th April 2015 at 14:03. Reason: Addition

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Acraeus For This Useful Post:

Astrael (12th April 2015), Church (12th April 2015), Flyover (12th April 2015), InCiDeR (12th April 2015), Sebastion (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks The One, very interesting challenging Tread!

Channelings – I think that there is multiple Worlds in consciousness, and everyone may manifest his energy influence on a human mind. Like there is a multitude of people on Earth, each one having his view on what is, should be, will be! So a supposed channeler tell a particular thing, he is probably presenting the opinion of another type of energy similar as human energy transmitted on others, so it's an individual (Energy or ET) truth. But as we know, notable channeler have been doing great things over the years, I think that Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce were two real notable.

Channelers who propagate “fear” have an agenda other than that, they are searching for followers in the hope of different type of support.

Ascending Masters, apparently, Jesus Christ was one if Ancient Writings ain’t a lie, other Ascending Masters are human fabrication, I might be wrong! People need to know (be secured) that life on Earth, be it’s really worthwhile, has a continuation somehow! A lot of questions have us unsecured, where do we come from?, why were we created?, by who?, for what purpose?, how come we were created to live in this prepared Paradise (all was prepared for us – Mineral, vegetable, animal, human World). Extraordinaire situation may we say?

It could also be what you say “I am sure quite a lot of stuff that comes over is a projection of the ego, the desires and the imagination of the person channelling it”.

I believe very much in telepathic communication as a reality and in the reality of ET races who normally communicate this way, so in many ways I am all for this form of communication whilst at the same time also very wary of accepting what is being said as the truth.

I would concur with this, but I see it a bit different, it’s there truth, but not a Universal Truth that we search for! A Universal Truth would be very difficult to enunciate because of the Multitude of Beings in consciousness!

Controlers – I see the controlers of the World as a few ET Groups who were probably involved in creating the Ecosystem, Us and keep their control on the World with the Systems (Financial, Banking, Governance, means of exchanges) implanted centuries ago.

Why are people wanting to go to Heaven or make new homes in the stars? Is life here that bad? Why do so many people feel this way? Why do people feel a need for "Ascension"?

We come from the Stars, we’re a lot more than we think we are! Life on Earth is a Miracle happening every second, marvelous, science has not yet happened to explained it thoroughly, time will help though. IMHO, I know that my soul/spirit will move to another direction on death. I don’t believe in “bodily Ascension”, it’s an illusion.

“think this is already a paradise.Well for me anyway”.

I have the same thought/emotion as you on this, great!

“I really think this world is a wonderful home if it wasn't for all the problems caused by people”.

Hmm!, Yes it’s a wonderful home, I would add, it’s the system we are in, we were programmed, as you know, at a very young age, of what is, what is expected of us with corrections and reinforcements, and we are dualistic, our bodily system lives because of the electromagnetic forces. Since the system (large) need responsible people, competition is introduced to us at a very young age – then ensue intimidation, bullying, but also, bring courage, care , and success for what it means.

Best to you!
    Last edited by Jano, 12th April 2015 at 19:32.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jano For This Useful Post:

Astrael (12th April 2015), Church (12th April 2015), Flyover (12th April 2015), The One (12th April 2015)

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks
    Regarding authentic channels; from experience Ra (through Carla Reuckert), Seth (through Jane Roberts), and Bashar (through Daryl Anka) are the more accurate ones. There are other lesser known channels such as Guy Steven Needler (based in the UK) and Elan (through Andrew Buyak) who are very good (Lyssa Royal and Lee Carroll also come to mind). You will also find certain common threads in each of sources presented which will compliment each other.

Acraeus thank you

I agree with you and I think we have to be open
    or in other words in my belief system must be space for experiencing
    and never fear based information of controll

fear is an emotion that certain entitys feds they live from our negative energy

Aloha Astrael

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Astrael For This Useful Post:

Cup (14th April 2015)

Retired Member Germany
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Jano View Post
    Thanks The One, very interesting challenging Tread!

Channelings – I think that there is multiple Worlds in consciousness, and everyone may manifest his energy influence on a human mind. Like there is a multitude of people on Earth, each one having his view on what is, should be, will be! So a supposed channeler tell a particular thing, he is probably presenting the opinion of another type of energy similar as human energy transmitted on others, so it's an individual (Energy or ET) truth. But as we know, notable channeler have been doing great things other the years, I think that Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce were two real notable.

Channelers who propagate “fear” have an agenda other than that, they are searching for followers in the hope of different type of support.

Ascending Masters, apparently, Jesus Christ was one if Ancient Writings ain’t a lie, other Ascending Masters are human fabrication, I might be wrong! People need to know (be secured) that life on Earth, be it’s really worthwhile, has a continuation somehow! A lot of questions have us unsecured, where do we come from?, why were we created?, by who?, for what purpose?, how come we were created to live in this prepared Paradise (all was prepared for us – Mineral, vegetable, animal, human World). Extraordinaire situation may we say?

It could also be what you say “I am sure quite a lot of stuff that comes over is a projection of the ego, the desires and the imagination of the person channelling it”.

I believe very much in telepathic communication as a reality and in the reality of ET races who normally communicate this way, so in many ways I am all for this form of communication whilst at the same time also very wary of accepting what is being said as the truth.

I would concur with this, but I see it a bit different, it’s there truth, but not a Universal Truth that we search for! A Universal Truth would be very difficult to enunciate because of the Multitude of Beings in consciousness!

Controlers – I see the controlers of the World as a few ET Groups who were probably involved in creating the Ecosystem, Us and keep their control on the World with the Systems (Financial, Banking, Governance, means of exchanges) implanted centuries ago.

Why are people wanting to go to Heaven or make new homes in the stars? Is life here that bad? Why do so many people feel this way? Why do people feel a need for "Ascension"?

We come from the Stars, we’re a lot more than we think we are! Life on Earth is a Miracle happening every second, marvelous, science has not yet happened to explained it thoroughly, time will help though. IMHO, I know that my soul/spirit will move to another direction on death. I don’t believe in “bodily Ascension”, it’s an illusion.

“think this is already a paradise.Well for me anyway”.

I have the same thought/emotion as you on this, great!

“I really think this world is a wonderful home if it wasn't for all the problems caused by people”.

Hmm!, Yes it’s a wonderful home, I would add, it’s the system we are in, we were programmed, as you know, at a very young age, of what is, what is expected of us with corrections and reinforcements, and we are dualistic, our bodily system lives because of the electromagnetic forces. Since the system (large) need responsible people, competition is introduced to us at a very young age – then ensue intimidation, bullying, but also, bring courage, care , and success for what it means.

Best to you!

wonderful your answer
    we come from the stars but I also love planet earth

I say yes to life
    yest to my day by day
    loving nature and all what is surrounding me
    cause I create my reality with my feelings of love and appreciation

Aloha Astrael

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Astrael For This Useful Post:

Jano (12th April 2015), The One (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I do not define ascension as many do. I ran across a definition that is close to my view on its meaning in another forum the other day. Since he/she put it so succinctly, I will not try to paraphrase but simply paste it in its entirety.

Quote Posted by gripreaper (from the other forum):

No Ascension? In my opinion, ascension is not leaving the body and going to some higher dimension. The idea is to husband energy right here in your body right now. In it's simplest terms, if you go get a ham sandwich and a beer from the kitchen, you are ascending. You have just added energy to your system from organic matter.

So, ascension is: how much energy can you generate, husband, intention, and then emanate out into the matrix and therefore create your reality?

If you meditate, don't allow astral beings to vampire you. Do not participate in trauma/drama where your energy just escapes from your field. If you eat right, exercise, and surround yourself with like minded people who nourish you and with whom you can have equitable exchanges of energy, then you will have more energy left at the end of the day.

If you don't dissipate this energy through fear or overt sexual release, then you will have more. Having more energy IS ascension. A Kundalini is the manifestation of enough energy in the body to open up the higher brain centers and to have access to a larger portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. More energy gives us more access. The matrix is unlimited energy we can choose to coalesce with.

Ascension is not a global phenomenon, or a collective phenomenon, it is an immortal soul phenomenon, and only becomes collective when enough energy in enough souls coalesce to create a common reality.

As a matter of fact, that is what is happening right now. The collective reality we have all co-created which is coalescing in the matrix, is there because we WANT it to be there. Likewise, there is nothing in your reality or mine which is not being mirrored because of the energy we emanate from our energy field. What you see is exactly what you are creating.

So, keep generating energy, preserving it and honoring it and choosing wisely how to emanate it and change that which you see that you "think" you don't like by choosing to use your energy in ways which make you joyful.

Joy IS the path... (end quote)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Useful Post:

Cup (14th April 2015), Divine Feminine (12th April 2015), lookbeyond (13th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by PurpleLama View Post
    Utility is the test of any information from other worldly sources.
    But what is the test of utility?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

PurpleLama (13th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    That is it in a sentence. AscensionTM is for people who are not willing to to do what has to be done to clean this planet up and think the grass is greener there (la-la-land).
    Oi.

Back up there big boy.

Before you do that, you have to clean up your own back yard.

Before you clean up your own back yard, you have to organize your shed.

Before you organize your shed, you have to sharpen your tools.

Before you sharpen your tools, you have to know the right tool for the job.

Before you know the right tool for the job, you bette know that the job you're doing is the right job.

Before you clean up the world, you gotta make sure your soul is in order.

I think we probably agree, but just play with words on different levels. You're a cool cat.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

PurpleLama (13th April 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Trust the test of experience.

I keep hearing this memory in my head of a conversation I had in my 20's with a Lakota/Metis Elder who told me that when you hear something, when you see something, that isn't like what you see in the world you walk around in, don't share it. Keep it solid in yourself until you fully understand what it is that you're hearing and seeing...to share it too early can be dangerous to you or the people you're sharing with.

There's a reason people are impatient, why people want answers now. If you're looking for answers? (y'all tired of this yet? lol) Grow a tomato from a seed. That will teach you everything you need to know about life and the universe and your place in it. If you don't get the answer right away? Try growing another tomato.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Melidae (13th April 2015), PurpleLama (13th April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Albert einstein was said to get many of his equations and knowledge when in a trance state.
    Tesla claimed his ideas where not his own!

when new ideas for the good of mankind come forth it is has if the idea is thrown out there for people to pick upon.
    when the telephone was being invented not just one person was working on the concept with no idea of the other person.
    same with the steam train and god knows what else.....

the information is out there,it,s just a matter of who can pick them up.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Cup (14th April 2015), Jano (13th April 2015), Sebastion (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    I too think it’s important to define ‘Ascension’ as the word is often thrown around loosely, so I’m glad to see another poster comment on their interpretation of what it means to them. When I use the word Ascension I’m usually referring to the definition below.

ASCENSION- On an individual level, ascension is the process of changing one’s consciousness from one reality, based on one set of beliefs, to another. On a group or planetary level, ascension is the collective expansion of a state of consciousness (set of beliefs) to the point where that consciousness creates a new reality—a new state of being or dimension (*The Hundredth Monkey Syndrome).

For example, 3D is about the belief that, this is the only life that we have and if you can’t touch it, taste it, see it, feel it or hear it, it doesn’t exist. 5D, is about Christ or Unity consciousness where we realize that we are all connected—we understand and live in oneness.

From this perspective of the definition, I would say many of us are ascending as we speak. When I look back to where my level of consciousness was just 8 years ago, there has been a drastic change in my awareness, which is why I can relate to the above description. I am not one who waits for the ‘word police’ to define this as being the accurate definition…..the above fits what I personally have experienced which is why I share this with you as I believe it will resonate with others.

In regards to the topic of channeling, you may like to explore the work of Stafford Betty and his research on channeled material. I was introduced to him for the first time on Coast to Coast am back in the summer of 2014. One of his books is a compilation of channeled material as far back as the late 1800’s to current times. If I remember correctly, what he did is compare the messages from all time periods to identify patterns on information discussed about the afterlife and in between life. He had said he put more credence in the earlier channeled messages as he felt there was less chance of influence coming from the various mind control programs. Here’s a link:
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/...stafford/68277

Heaven and Hell Unveiled
    http://www.amazon.com/Heaven-Hell-Un...stafford+betty

Something else he said worth noting when considering channeled information is the existence of ‘Evidential Evidence’, which is defined by him below.
    “A third way of evaluating the genuineness of a mediumistic account is through what is known as “evidential”. An evidential communication is one “containing correct information about deceased persons which, on the face of it, could not have been known to the medium.” For example, if a medium in trance channeling a spirit were to write down the whereabouts of an important deed in the spirit communicator’s personal library back on earth that was unknown to anyone else, and the deed was subsequently found at that very spot, the communication would be said to have evidential.” – Stafford Betty

I personally have experienced this with a person who is a reader of the Akashic Records. And if you’re fortunate enough to find someone good, you will know, as they will tell you specific things that there’s no way they could have known about you. I am wary of most channeled messages, however when observing ‘evidential evidence’ in a reading, one can experience a better chance of obtaining the accurate information they seek.

Edit to add:
    No I am not Wes Penre
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 13th April 2015 at 18:34. Reason: cause someone asked

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Cup (14th April 2015), lookbeyond (13th April 2015)