Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: I do not trust inner voices or most channellings

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Could not a scientific explanation be just as good a pointer as an esoteric rendering?
    Sure, but that doesn't work for people who don't have any knowledge base in esoterics which is a large portion of the population, imo. Lots of people blow off esoterics because it's sometimes called 'new age' fluff. I've seen people throw stones at the concept so often heard, 'Be the change you want to see', but when you understand the study of Epigenetics it actually supports this simple statement. Epigenetics should become a well known topic in the future and I'm surprised more who follow esoteric studies don't utilize this all encompassing wisdom because it's the basis for changing the energetic foundation of a reality in a direction of love and peace, which is what most people want. How different our world will be when this knowledge is fully understood and embraced by the majority of the population. I find the possibility of this uplifting and exciting imagining how things could really be...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Chester (21st April 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Hi Divine Feminine... we are in major agreement zone. My post was stimulated by the dialogue between Eelco and you in the few posts prior. I understand his view and I also understand that at some point "things" might be explained in detail as well as pointed to with simplicity.

There is something "pure" about simple. I often imagined that if I were some "Great Creator Being" how terrible I might be if the road to enlightenment required a massive intellect. This is why things like the "Ascended Master" dynamic for me feels more like a "program" (amongst so many) as opposed to a bona fide pathway to freedom from the lower self (ego) for those who seek that.

What I love about epigenetics I learned from a friend who is a biochemist and had actually worked in the scientific field of genetics. Her explanations led me to consider the wonderful prospect that no one is held hostage by the genetics they are born with. That the environment can create changes in one's genetic makeup.

It was simple leap for me to consider that "I" (my Highest Self) could possible do the same. When I enter into my ideals... one of them is the theory of "all possibility." One possibility within the set of all possibility is the idea (and hope and desire) that no one is bound by the genetics they possess at any single moment in time - essentially epigenetics opens to this possibility.
    Last edited by Chester, 21st April 2015 at 18:45.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (21st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Divine Feminine... we are in major agreement zone. My post was stimulated by the dialogue between Eelco and you in the few posts prior. I understand his view and I also understand that at some point "things" might be explained in detail as well as pointed to with simplicity.
    Before I answer, please know I'm not picking apart your every comment to be annoying. My writing style is to make sure I'm answering/addressing your questions/comments so that the reader can follow the flow. I understand what you're saying here and I think in time as our knowledge advances as a collective, this way of thinking will be just 'a given' as no explanation will be needed. Meaning, as new beliefs become mainstream, the need to explain will already be a 'a given' because the basis for the belief will already be established. But until the 'power of what you believe' becomes first hand knowledge to the masses, you can't assume that people will know what you're talking about because they don't have the basic knowledge base to enforce what you're attempting to convey. If they did, we wouldn't even be having this conversation and our entire reality would be completely different. So, imo, you run the risk of an opportunity missed because they may just blow you off as there is no reason for them to believe what you're saying as they are possibly missing the basic foundation of understanding needed to grasp onto the message no matter how simple it may be, which is why many playing the messenger roles are helpful to reach the masses.

The phrase I brought up 'be the change you want to see' is pretty darn simple and yet we as a collective don't follow it as we haven't come to realize the power and importance behind such a statement... because if we had, things would be entirely different. See what I mean?

There is something "pure" about simple. I often imagined that if I were some "Great Creator Being" how terrible I might be if the road to enlightenment required a massive intellect. This is why things like the "Ascended Master" dynamic for me feels more like a "program" (amongst so many) as opposed to a bona fide pathway to freedom from the lower self (ego) for those who seek that.
    Yes I agree Sam, trying to think intelligently can be exhausting. Maybe that's why I like vanilla ice cream so much, lol. This is why Epigenetics is so important, because it tells us 'beliefs create realities', so whatever it is you want to believe has a vibrational effect on the reality you find yourself in. Could I be wrong in thinking as we advance more as a collective, things might start to get a little more boring and that's what you're perceiving?" Then I have to believe as one becomes more advanced in their soul growth you might find yourself residing in different dimensions to match your vibrational belief system. Unless of course you decide to to return to a dimension to share with others what you already know? Personally I have no desire to spend time creating a rainbow body, or spending 20 hours of my life in deep meditation, but hey, maybe it's because that's not where I'm at in my soul growth and/or it doesn't serve my life blueprint at this point in 'the game'.

What I love about epigenetics I learned from a friend who is a biochemist and had actually worked in the scientific field of genetics. Her explanations led me to consider the wonderful prospect that no one is held hostage by the genetics they are born with. That the environment can create changes in one's genetic makeup.

It was simple leap for me to consider that "I" (my Highest Self) could possible do the same. When I enter into my ideals... one of them is the theory of "all possibility." One possibility within the set of all possibility is the idea (and hope and desire) that no one is bound by the genetics they possess at any single moment in time - essentially epigenetics opens to this possibility.
    Ya exactly! And when I say this line of study has far reaching implications, this is precisely what I'm referring to....It's a sign that this reality is changing for the better because the science is showing us how to get out of victim mode with our health and here's the scientific proof, but taking it a step further, you begin to see the concept of getting out of victim hood doesn't just apply to our health but the many situations we find ourselves in when we change the way we think because we now understand the power of 'belief.'

So it made me wonder....if we changed the energetic foundation of our reality to one of love and peace, would one be more inclined to believe the messages of channeling as they would no longer be a mirror replication of the false reality we use to come from? And since you know you live in a hologram and you know the patterns have changed vibrationally in a positive direction, would the intent behind the channeled messages have to change to match the vibrational rate of the reality? Because for me it's not a matter of whether channeling is possible or not, I know it's possible based on the science I've seen...the question might be, would the intent behind the channeling change to mirror the new reality?
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 21st April 2015 at 21:02.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Chester (21st April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    You know Divine Feminine in almost every post you are talking about basic knowledges that some may not understand.
    Mostly accompanied by a reference to Epigenetics.

Do you think it is the end all of science?
    How do we create a planet of love if we hold different concepts of the stuff.
    So it made me wonder....if we changed the energetic foundation of our reality to one of love and peace, would one be more inclined to believe the messages of channeling as they would no longer be a mirror replication of the false reality we use to come from? And since you know you live in a hologram and you know the patterns have changed vibrationally in a positive direction, would the intent behind the channeled messages have to change to match the vibrational rate of the reality?
    Here you seem to imply that channeling mirror our own false reality. Ad that when we are of a peace and love belief system we would be more inclined to belief the channeled message?
    Because......... It's founded on the same basic knowledge of love and peace?

I am pondering this as i find such a belief system a very dangerous one. It to me seems that those without the basic understanding of this science are ignorant fools living in a false reality.
    However if what you say is true. No reality can be false as we are experiencing it now, so we believed and created it.
    Even if we believed it on false premises. (The lies that we were sold).

Whether through meditation, crystaline and rainbow bodies or the busy streets of forensic new york life.. If one can find it's center and some love for itself and one other..
    Any ol idea will do just fine to create reality..

So maybe something else comes into play as well. things like mindfulness, wise reflection, thinking before acting perhaps....

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Chester (23rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    You know Divine Feminine in almost every post you are talking about basic knowledges that some may not understand.
    Mostly accompanied by a reference to Epigenetics. Do you think it is the end all of science? How do we create a planet of love if we hold different concepts of the stuff.
    Epigenetics needs to be taught in schools, no doubt and yes I realize many don’t understand it..yet. As many as possible should try and understand its significance because it puts the power back into the hands of the people and knowledge is power. This is the type of info needed that can help advance the human race. It is my hope that more in the alternative community see the value of this topic and embrace and share with others and help make it common knowledge. The faster we do, our reality will change as we will be able to use the concept as a tool collectively. Unfortunately those in charge know this knowledge is a game changer, so I don’t see its emergence in schools happening any time soon. At this point it’s up to individuals who have the interest to be the messengers. You might find this video interesting which covers more in depth of what we're discussing. Bruce Lipton- The Power of Consciousness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYYXq1Ox4sk

I think why you’re having difficulty understanding is because you’re missing information, pieces to the puzzle, so you might not be able to see the relevance of what I'm saying which is understandable. I didn't learn this overnight myself, I had to spend time researching, but fortunately I was lucky enough to make the connections. Here's what I would look into, the definition of Holographic Universe and what a Hologram means. Watch Greg Braden’s videos on the topic, it’s the fastest way, imo, rather than reading books. I’d also look into ‘the field’ such as the Michelson- Morley Experiment repeated in 1986. Check this out and explore further if needed as there’s lots of articles out there in regards to 'the field':
    http://www.thetravelingyogi.com/ther...appening-here/

So I’m connecting dots for you, Holographic Universe, Hologram, Biology of Belief/Epigenetics and ‘The Field’. When you have a basic understanding/knowledge base of these topics, and I mean real basic, as that's all I have and I was able to figure it out so I think you will too, you will see the significance and you will also see how this information might answer other questions for you. I hope you will be excited and see the relevance and significances behind this study and what it means for humanity. I can’t explain in a short few paragraphs and I’m politely taking the time to answer your questions briefly so please no ‘back on topic’ icons because your questions are going outside the main topic of this thread which seems to be a sticking point for many.

I would say in regards to your last question it doesn't matter if we hold different concepts of love it's the vibrational effect of our intentions that matter. So what you have to start asking yourself is how does my behavior have an affect on 'the field' and because we're all connected to 'the field' because our bodies are energy, any time there's a change within the Holographic Universe via our emotions and intent, there is a ripple effect that is mirrored across the pattern. So this starts to answer your question below about channeling and what I was pondering.

Here you seem to imply that channeling mirror our own false reality. Ad that when we are of a peace and love belief system we would be more inclined to belief the channeled message? Because......... It's founded on the same basic knowledge of love and peace? I am pondering this as i find such a belief system a very dangerous one.
    Nope not the correct interpretation, let me try again. Here's where understanding what it means to live within a Holographic Universe will help. Inside the Holographic Universe is a pattern that is whole and complete upon itself, inside a greater pattern that is whole and complete upon itself, inside another pattern, and so on and so on....When there is a ripple effect within the pattern it has an effect on the hologram and is mirrored through out the rest of the Universe. So in this case based on this information, what I'm wondering(I'm not claiming this as fact) is when we change the energetic foundation of our reality to one more of love and peace, will the intentions behind the channelings change because the environment's(vibrational rate) has changed. Does that make sense? So will the false intent being used in some channelings stop?(I'm talking about channelings that people don't want to believe anymore because they're seeing channeling messages being used to manipulate people).

It to me seems that those without the basic understanding of this science are ignorant fools living in a false reality. However if what you say is true. No reality can be false as we are experiencing it now, so we believed and created it. Even if we believed it on false premises. (The lies that we were sold).
    Your first sentence is projecting an emotion you personally have, onto my posts, which is not a message I'm conveying, so I am left to think this is a personal issue you struggle with. Be confident in who you are as you are perfect in every way no matter what you know or don't know. We are all here to learn and grow. Everyone is on different levels of their soul growth otherwise 'the game' wouldn't work. I am here to learn from others myself and welcome new information from people who have spent time researching topics I haven't had a chance to, in return I can offer what I have learned.

We've all been fooled in some manner and those who want to deny it are kidding themselves, imo.... and it was necessary in order to learn the lessons. What many of us have realized is that much of our reality was based off of false beliefs, even some of the science! That's what I mean by a false reality, not that the reality doesn't exist.

I have no problem embracing my ignorance for what I didn't know, and I'm grateful for what has been put before me. How else would I have grown spiritually? I can only hope you find peace within yourself and be comfortable with who you are evolving to become because I think many of us are wise enough to know that much information has been held from the public on purpose in order to slow down if not stop both their intellectual and spiritual growth.

So here's what I was wondering again:
    "....if we changed the energetic foundation of our reality to one of love and peace, would one be more inclined to believe the messages of channeling as they would no longer be a mirror replication of the false reality we use to come from? And since you know you live in a hologram and you know the patterns have changed vibrationally in a positive direction, would the intent behind the channeled messages have to change to match the vibrational rate of the reality? Because for me it's not a matter of whether channeling is possible or not, I know it's possible based on the science I've seen...the question might be, would the intent behind the channeling change to mirror the new reality?"

Hopefully now with a new piece to the puzzle this will make more sense to you and the readers.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Chester (23rd April 2015), RealityCreation (23rd April 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    I always find this talk an interesting one to listen to and consider...

Science as a method of inquiry?

Or science as a "belief system."

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKHUaNAxsTg

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Cup (23rd April 2015), Divine Feminine (23rd April 2015), RealityCreation (23rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Sam I will take a look at the video tomorrow thanks for posting. I had heard about the fiasco on TED.

I wanted to post this earlier but it's taken me a while to go back and do a little transcribing. I was trying to decide whether this would be better to post on the synchronicity thread or the channeling thread and felt this thread was more appropriate. In true synchronistic fashion I just happened to catch this interview on coast to coast last night as I was falling asleep. I tried hard to stay awake as I could tell this person was discussing similar things I had just been saying on this thread. I'm not familiar with this person, so he's new to me. His name is Elliot Maynard and he has a Ph.D in 'Conscious Research'; how fitting I thought.... Later in the interview he starts talking about channeling which I figured you guys would find interesting. Take a look at the second half of the program.

Elliot Maynard:
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/6533-C...-20-April-2015

Here's roughly a few bullet points:

Brave New Mind is the name of his book which you can find here:
    http://www.amazon.com/Brave-New-Mind...Brave+New+Mind

From the audio link above:

In the latter half, neo-renaissance scientist and conceptual designer, Elliott Maynard, discussed why integrating traditional, linear science with non-linear consciousness technology will yield breakthrough solutions for the global problems we face. He has laid out a new paradigm or operating system for the future human, that incorporates changes in consciousness, such as using coherent thinking to reduce conflict at the quantum level. We'll also have hybrid robots that interface with electronics but are part organic, he added.

Intelligent population management, he suggested, is an important aspect of the future, and we need to have an increased educational outreach in third world countries. He spoke about "supersensonics," a concept developed by the late Christopher Hills, involving merging intuition and psychic abilities with high technology for amazing and innovative results. Maynard also touched on such subjects as the rain forest, coral reefs, alternative energy, after-death communication, channeling, exopolitics, and interspecies communication.

Elliot talks about ‘future man’, changes in the area of consciousness and working within a 'quantum information field'.

In the future there’s going to be a shift from the left side of the brain to the right side, intuitive thinking. He feels when “we get a critical mass of thinking, a common ground to stand on, about any global issue, when we have that critical mass and then when we begin to train ourselves in coherent thinking or focused prayer or meditation it has been proven by physicist John Hagland, uh, he created something called ‘invincible defense technology’, which means that when a certain, small percentage of people start to pray or meditate coherently they can actually change, resolve conflict, remove the cause of conflict at the so called quantum level, so that the conflict never actually blossoms. They prove this statistically.” He talks about this in his book.

“The whole basis of the new paradigm is based on cooperation rather versus competition, compassion versus lashing out, kind of a knee jerk reaction.”

“One of the aspects of the brand new paradigm I put forth in my book is AI and human energy field interaction. So you have the human consciousness or energy fields which are interacting with electronic energy fields or artificial intelligences we now have smart t.v. and some do face recognitions.”

Channeling
    “……I began to use channeling as a means to get information from other entities and groups of entities and then I began to look at this very scientifically and I would ask questions…..,but I would ask them why do want to spend time with us down here? Why do you advance different groups? And they said the same thing..I cross referenced this from two three, four different resources. They said this is what gives us pleasure to communicate with you to observe how things are in your 3D world. We help those who ask for help.”

George Noory: You believe channeling is going to get bigger and bigger in the future?

Elliot: "Absolutely. Because most people are doing this,…more and more people are doing this, because of all the people who sat in the cave for 30 years, the so called frequency, the frequency of communication and the human frequency has speeded up and this is coming from a lot of different sources, to the point where things can happen almost instantly now. And when a person simply opens themselves up to the possibility of these extra sensory modalities being very useful. Why channeling? Because it can save us millions of dollars, thousands of years and mainly because it will provide information that you can get nowhere else…..you could take for instance the probabilities of 5 research paths and look at the percentage of probabilities for say one out of 4, move ahead on that path and re-evaluate it and what this would result in is what I called quantum leap frogging which means you can have something much greater than the sum of the parts..synergy, it’s a super synergy that’s been happening now.”

I will come back and add a bit more and post in red so you know what's new. I hope you can see why I'm so excited....this is what needs to happen and this should give you hope that things are turning around. These are the types of conversations where your ears should perk up. Think about the vibrational effects of what he's saying will happen to this planet. We have the tools to make this happen, what we don't have is the public's awareness to make this go faster, but this is changing and this is where you can help.

EDIT TO ADD:

“As I was studying channeling in a scientific way, I happened to attend a workshop down near this area and I met Darryl Anka who’s been doing this over 20 years closer to 30 and has quite a following. When I first heard a recording that an scientist in Australia sent me, I thought this guy was a total wing nut. And then I realized that some of these ET entities have a very great sense of humor and kind of a Shakespearian twist to them. And this entity that he channels Bashar is one of those characters. So I attended the session, I asked him..I told him I was starting a new book and I asked him for some pointers on it. And he answered the question. The funny that happened was the producer who was doing, putting the editing together for that particular session of the workshop emailed me and said he was struck by the kinds of questions he was asking because he was asking similar questions to the entity that Darryl Anka channels and did a little mock up in a spaceship which he sent me. So this is how serendipty works and how people can transmit ideas. You asked about telepathy, it’s coming down all around us. And even you who are good fisherman or hunters out there get into the state, or your skiers or your athletes you know when you’re in that zone and that’s what you want to stay in more and more when we do all kinds of magical serendipity things will start to happen. It’s the ‘feeling’ that’s key….that slam dunk,… the truth is the truth, and it’s that feeling that happens when you get into that zone occasionally.”

“…These ideas have kinda leaked down…as we raise the human frequencies higher and higher, we become closer and closer; let’s say the membrane becomes thinner and thinner between the physical and the extra physical.”

“The thing I found out about channeling,.. I worked with different channelers some of the best we have here in Sedona, AZ and other places, and I found there’s several different types of channeling. Channeling can be dangerous if a person’s not properly trained in psychic technology meaning they have to learn how to put up shielding around them, you can do this by mocking up light around you, or mirrors, or something, there are different ways to do it, it’s written in books. And when people channel entities they do not understand, very often they will get negative entities. This is what happens often to people that aren’t properly trained. Trained channelers put up protection, they usually have a little saying to protective themselves a little postulate and the two types of channeling involve trans-channeling where the physical person has no memory of what is going on during the channeling session. And the more sophisticated type I have found channelers will put their consciousness up like a parrot on their shoulder and they will always be aware of what’s going on during the channeling session. This is why it needs to be refined and legitimatized… And there’s a man over in California named John Clemo, Professor Jon Klimo, who’s written a book that’s about 2 or 3 inches thick on this subject and he’s actually teaching it, and there giving degrees in some kind of consciousness research, so they’re serious about this.”

For what it's worth, there were a couple things he said that didn't quite make sense to me, so when you read his quotes a few of them are difficult to understand as it wasn't clear what he was trying to convey.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 24th April 2015 at 01:23.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

RealityCreation (23rd April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I always find this talk an interesting one to listen to and consider... Science as a method of inquiry? Or science as a "belief system."
    Thanks, very good. I like Rupert S.

Your quote could be rephrased as Channeling as a method of inquiry? Or Channeling as a "belief system."

At the moment the lots of people on earth seems to want to be mentally entertained and have their illusion/dream of being temporary enjoyers of skin suits plus minds validated, and any system that reinforces that illusion will be accepted and believed in.

What is the frequency, vibration, energy of the message? That is the thing, the proof of the pudding is in the taste.