Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: I do not trust inner voices or most channellings

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    after reading a super brief and basic explanation of Epigenetics for total beginners.
    http://www.whatisepigenetics.com/what-is-epigenetics/

I fail to see your definition of Ascension in action.
    I realize what Ascension dictionary style means and just because of that I picked at your definition of it. In Epigenetics as I see it now the process of changing the set of beliefs like the switching of genes in cells can go every which way. So there must be another criterium by which we call the switch ascending instead of level or descending.

So how would this "science" apply to inner voices and channeling?

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Chester (21st April 2015), Divine Feminine (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    after reading a super brief and basic explanation of Epigenetics for total beginners.
    http://www.whatisepigenetics.com/what-is-epigenetics/

I fail to see your definition of Ascension in action.
    Watch the 6min. video on this link below and maybe it will clarify better for you:
    http://www.qigonginstitute.org/html/epigenetics.php

The definition I use for ascension talks about ‘beliefs’ and science tells us that beliefs create realities and that these realities vibrate at a frequency. Everything around you vibrates at a frequency. “Beliefs are energy fields.” “The new science has everything to do with your beliefs.” "The culture and beliefs of people around you become a part of your field....which can control epigenetics, and impact what you are able to create."

ASCENSION- On an individual level, ascension is the process of changing one’s consciousness from one reality, based on one set of beliefs, to another. On a group or planetary level, ascension is the collective expansion of a state of consciousness (set of beliefs) to the point where that consciousness creates a new reality—a new state of being or dimension (*The Hundredth Monkey Syndrome).

Definition of ascend:
    1. to move, climb, or go upward; mount; rise:

I'm just putting this all together so it's easier for the reader to see in one post.

I realize what Ascension dictionary style means and just because of that I picked at your definition of it. In Epigenetics as I see it now the process of changing the set of beliefs like the switching of genes in cells can go every which way. So there must be another criterium by which we call the switch ascending instead of level or descending.
    I think I understand what you're asking....the criteria would be the emotion behind the thought and it's vibratory level. If the emotion is of love, compassion or forgiveness, we know those vibrate at a higher rate compared to emotions based on fear.

So how would this "science" apply to inner voices and channeling?
    Because when you know 'the field' exists, see here(this is the field photographed): http://www.mpa-garching.mpg.de/galfo...go/millennium/
    And you know your body is energy, which therefore means we're all connected to 'the field'.
    And you know words vibrate at a frequency that lie within 'the field' that surrounds you,...you begin to understand how channeling is possible scientifically.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (15th April 2015), Chester (21st April 2015)

Thanks
    Ah I see. Didn't know the scientific terms then. I have been for years aware of the fact that the mind can somehow organize the body to do stuff that seems "unnatural" Cancer as an example for how it can destroy or the many examples of men breastfeeding their babies on what benefits it can have. Supposedly there is even an entire tribe where the men do the feeding. I can't seem to find the link to that article though. Must have read and discussed it over a decade ago.

Also if I have given the impression I don't believe channeling is possible then I'm sorry. I very much believe it can. what I was trying to convey was that it's just and information transfer. and that the act of channeling is something we do all the time. We take information.. whether from an astral source or a another human being. Once the information is processed and translated into a mode the channeler understands.(A process of his own mind) he can than relate that information onwards.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Chester (21st April 2015), Divine Feminine (15th April 2015), Tonz (15th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    Supposedly there is even an entire tribe where the men do the feeding.
    The look on my wife's face was priceless, when I read this statement aloud.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (15th April 2015), Chester (21st April 2015), Tonz (15th April 2015)

Thanks
    Lol..
    Depending on some very old forums still being on-line. I'll try to dig up that article then..

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Chester (21st April 2015), PurpleLama (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    What Eelco says is correct as far as the mind (I would use a different term) having the ability to "reorganise" the body. A very slight example is the ability of humans, with certain knowledge, to alter the constitution of their milk to provide even better benefits to breastfed children (and to inhibit the passing on of pollutants in the mother's body).

And that's just talking about lactating milk. There's a whole lot of other in the world.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Chester (15th April 2015), Cup (19th April 2015), Divine Feminine (15th April 2015), PurpleLama (15th April 2015)

Thanks
    Found it..

http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/...ho-breastfeed/

Just re-read it again and am pleased to see that the La Leche League International now recognizes breastfeeding men.
    I realize breastfeesing for men isn't that far out there considering we allready have the right rudimentary tools to do so.

If one reads the story of Dipa Ma for instance. Amazing feats of what's possible with the power of mind suddenly become a possiblility.
    But then I reckon most people here already believe bi-location, levitation, duplication of body and all that are possible.

The question or statement from the OP was not is it possible, but how much value should we attribute to those feats or rather the people who perform them.

WIth Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ah I see. Didn't know the scientific terms then. I have been for years aware of the fact that the mind can somehow organize the body to do stuff that seems "unnatural" Cancer as an example for how it can destroy or the many examples of men breastfeeding their babies on what benefits it can have. Supposedly there is even an entire tribe where the men do the feeding. I can't seem to find the link to that article though. Must have read and discussed it over a decade ago.
    The scientific terms helped my knowledge base tremendously which is why I share with others. It's like you know this stuff is going on, but you don't have the vocabulary to articulate what you're experiencing at least in a scientific way. But what you're describing above is exactly what Epigenetics is telling us. Your beliefs have more power than you can imagine which is why I'm surprised more aren't all over the topic of Epigenetics as it has far reaching implications. It's the very science that almost shows you how to get out of victim mode! If you want to take it a step further see my post here as it kind of ties into what's being discussed in regards to the importance of energetic fields: http://jandeane81.com/threads/6407-T...#post841916625

I do think most channeling is a part of a psyops program and Malc brings up a good point, why does it always seem to be men? So glad someone else noticed too! Personally I think men are easier to manipulate because they are driven by ego more so than women, it's just how they're wired. Knowing that we live in a hologram I can only suspect that the plethora of male gurus/ascended masters et al is a reflection of the hologram mirroring back the over dominating male patriarchal environment we have subjected ourselves to.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (15th April 2015), Chester (15th April 2015), Church (15th April 2015)

Thanks
    I'm not that interested in articulating my knowing in "scientific" terms.
    Also on a side note. I seem to be attracted to female teachers and Guru's. Have met good and ego-driven bad ones.
    Dipa ma was a woman and if she had chosen differently was to be the first female sayadaw in ages if ever.

here's an interview with her.
    http://www.tricycle.com/interview/en...markable-woman

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm not that interested in articulating my knowing in "scientific" terms.
    I'm sorry to hear this because sharing is how others can learn. People are starved for information and often I've noticed that circular debates would end if the ones engaged in the conversation had some scientific knowledge. This is not a put down of anyone...as most of us are a product of what we've been subjected to. I had to self teach as none of this was taught to me in school. Personally I feel the study of Epigenetics squashes a lot of arguments because its all based on what you want to believe so often there is no right or wrong answer as the hologram responds to what it is you chose to believe.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Chester (21st April 2015)

Thanks
    Please don't be sorry.
    There was a time I was very interested in science. I can see it's allure, but if one cannot explain something in simple terms. One doesn't understand the subject.
    Squashing arguments by scientific lingo does not seem very respectful does it?
    Besides when had you ever happen that someone started believing what you said because of the terminology you used?

Anyway...
    Have a great day today

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Chester (21st April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    Thanks for highlighting the part I am most proud of... haha - still, but that (to me) was an important part of the story that had to be included.
    Hehe, no intention just took the first paragraph. Still it's an important part of the Journey

Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    How something can get to the level that an actual voice is heard in one's head... and that what that voice states soon turns out to have been eerily on target regarding perhaps the most significant single event in the last 50 years... I got no idea.
    A voice is a vibration, in one sense it's a type of coded message, one way to define discernment could be to interpret code. In general the most trustworthy tool we have would be the heart. Problem is that the mind is very tricky and know how to masquerade as the heart

I belive "all" information is vibrationally available in the "Source field" and that we all have the ability to tap into it, given certain conditions, however there is an awful lot of broadcasting going on that is misinterpreted due to inexperience and tainted motivations.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cup For This Useful Post:

Chester (19th April 2015), Divine Feminine (19th April 2015), RealityCreation (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Please don't be sorry.
    There was a time I was very interested in science. I can see it's allure, but if one cannot explain something in simple terms. One doesn't understand the subject.
    Besides when had you ever happen that someone started believing what you said because of the terminology you used?

Anyway...

Science is not about allure. Science can help us understand better why something is possible. What I explained is pretty simple,.…..words vibrate at a frequency and lie within ‘the field’ so yes, channeling is scientifically possible. I cannot help if one doesn’t understand it. Just because one doesn’t understand, doesn’t negate the science and its implications.

This is not what I said. I specifically said, “Personally I feel the study of Epigenetics squashes a lot of arguments because it’s all based on what you want to believe, so often(but not always), there is no right or wrong answer as the hologram responds to what it is you chose to believe.”

It’s not about using scientific lingo, it’s the concept behind the science that can squash an argument and there-by hopefully bring peace once someone begins to understand. How you think this is disrespectful is beyond me. To answer your last question…I cannot help if someone doesn’t believe me based on the terminology I have used. It is up to the individual to explore on their own. When explaining I try and define words or give links so people understand the message I’m trying to convey. A forum is an easier format to share terminology because the person has time to read and absorb what is being said. So per this topic I’m saying I do believe in some channeling and here’s the science behind why, so there’s no need for a “Back to topic!!!” icon as I feel this is on topic.

I would bet many of these circular debates could be solved if the individuals involved had some science background. If I remember correctly Epigenetics hasn’t been around all that long, at least it wasn’t around when I was in school. I thought I read it’s been available to the public for 15years, but I could be wrong. It is considered to be 'new science'. To me, it's the way it's always been.

What's interesting, and I believe it was Stafford Betty, the professor I mentioned in post #75, who said what he found in studying channelings(1800's to present), is when an individual dies his soul/energy signature goes to the dimension that fits what he/she believes. When you look at the study of Epigenetics it tells you that 'beliefs create realities'.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 19th April 2015 at 18:18.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Chester (19th April 2015)

Thanks

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (20th April 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    The center of one's mind - where intuition and logic meet.

Could not a scientific explanation be just as good a pointer as an esoteric rendering?
    Last edited by Chester, 21st April 2015 at 18:30.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Cup (21st April 2015), Divine Feminine (21st April 2015)