Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I do not trust inner voices or most channellings

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    I agree Malc most channeled messages are deception traps, However these channeled messages have tickled my fancy, thus ensuing my progression in the spiritual out of the box thinking category.
    The Seth Material - Jane Roberts (Seth Speaks) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNwnN2bmmkI . Barbara Marciniak - Bringers of the Dawn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKpVR0jqL3w and last but not least The Law of One - Ra Series. http://www.lawofone.info/ Totally Tantalizing IMO.

<~~ We are all 1 tribe ~~>

W.f.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mars Planitia For This Useful Post:

Altaira (28th May 2014), BabaRa (28th May 2014), Chester (13th April 2015), Highland1 (28th May 2014), Moonlight (28th May 2014), Ria (27th May 2014), ronin (27th May 2014), The One (28th May 2014), turiya (28th May 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    Thank you for your response, Spiral. I’m glad that something could draw you out of the woodwork.

Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    Freedom of choice ? Where is that written down as a fact of existence ?
    If you think a fact of the truth of this existence can be physically written down somewhere, then you will be quite hard-pressed to find such an artifact or a specific location. Words are too small to contain the truth of this existence. The intellect cannot contain that immensity.

On the other hand lies can be found in books, libraries, in the laws that are written. Lies can be written in stone - in fact they are! Just take a look at the Georgia Guidestones.

The fact of the matter is the Universal Law of existence is written in the very breath you breathe, its in every move you make, its in the stars up in space, in the smallest grass leaf, in the very life that is being lived, in the life of all living things. Its in the very blood that flows through your veins, its in the energy that flows through your brains. Its in your bones & marrow, Its written in the very life force of the things you eat, whether it be vegetable, mineral or cow meat.

It is evident all around. The Universe is alive. Its the consciousness that holds this Universe together. Words are much too small to be able to contain it all.

If you live by the law then existence supports your being alive, if you go against it, then will know it by becoming ill, dis-eased, by the misery that appears to drop on you. Being harmful & disrespectful to another and comes back to you 100 fold.

Freedom of choice - choose to be a victim in this life & hell will be the result. Freedom takes responsibility. If you don't want to stand up to that, then welcome & enjoy the misery you have chosen for yourself.

Peace out - turiya
    Last edited by turiya, 28th May 2014 at 14:59.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Altaira (28th May 2014), BabaRa (28th May 2014), Chester (13th April 2015), Highland1 (28th May 2014), Ria (28th May 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by WhiteFeather View Post
    I agree Malc most channeled messages are deception traps, However these channeled messages have tickled my fancy, thus ensuing my progression in the spiritual out of the box thinking category.
    The Seth Material - Jane Roberts (Seth Speaks) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNwnN2bmmkI . Barbara Marciniak - Bringers of the Dawn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKpVR0jqL3w and last but not least The Law of One - Ra Series. http://www.lawofone.info/ Totally Tantalizing IMO.

<~~ We are all 1 tribe ~~>

W.f.
    Quite true, WhiteFeather.
    Take Bashar, for example.

Another tidbit from Ealiss from the PA thread I started:
    Ealiss wrote:

All my life, I never met an alien in spirit. I met lots of other spirits. UNTIL a few months ago. Suddenly I was FLOODED with aliens. Mantis type, lizard types, small gray-blue, super small greyish ones, tall sort of spider meets mantis like things, hybrid alien/humans, and so on. Like I landed in an alien zoo.

At the same time I started picking up on Ascended Masters. They were everywhere, on a daily basis. They would contact me and stay with me for 20-30 minutes and afterwards I would go on line and google who on earth "Melchizedek" was or "Lady Nada" and I would also notice that those very beings had just channeled to oracles just recently. I was stunned. It never ever happened to me before.

But these beings arrived and especially the Ascended ones were sweet as sugar and so kind, so all forgiving, so sympathetic.

So.. I can understand why it is easy to trust them. Easy to want to do good things and be brave and channel them. I was asked to write a book about them - by them. They were eager and insisting. It was important.

BUT... IT MADE NO SENSE!

That is why I am now asking the following questions to anyone who channels or downloads alien information or ascended masters information:

Q: - When all is said and done, what are people going to do if they believe your information? Will they riot in the streets? Will they go in peaceful demonstrations against GMO crops that are changing our DNA as we speak - especially in America. Are they going to start growing their own food to avoid being poisoned? Are they going to eat healthy, are they going to question their government and the injustice going on? Are people going to go out and help their neighbor or kindred spirits find better places to live? Or help other people who have no shelter, no food, and feel like they have no future?

Q: - If you pass on mathematical equations are they going to build a stronger Atomic bomb? Or another weapon?

Q: - Are you effectively healing others with the help of this benevolent being by putting your hands on people and letting the higher powers heal through you?

Q: - Is this going to help in your own life with the personal issues that you face? Or are you basically being told, repeatedly, that "Oh, it will work itself out"?

That is the bottom line. I don't care about ANY of the rest. I remember watching "Bashar" which I think is an Annunaki from the future (which is physically impossible) who is gladly telling women who lost their children that they will be re-united. Women who didn't know they had children suddenly terrified of speaking up against the alien invasion because their children are hostages of the aliens. The children that they never gave birth to. ---- Aliens who are said to have raped and abducted were suddenly friends. Why? Because if you stand on one foot and jump real high and CONCENTRATE you will ascend and get rich and powerful. That is why. And if you can't then you are just STUPID and not trying hard enough.

Well... honestly... There ARE no magical words. There ARE no magic tricks. There is HARD WORK and there is positive thinking. Yes, you can work at being psychic but as with all things in life: LOVE and positivity is the only real goodie bag we humans will ever be able to aspire to.

I googled what was supposed to happen if we ascend. I found a youtube explanation. "Travel in space, go anywhere we want, be telepathic, be at peace, talk to other beings," etc. Well, I realized that I can already do those things. IN SPIRIT. But it is impossible to do them as a human being because we can't breathe in space. Among other things. So basically... to ascend I would end up being "in spirit". That means, I would be DEAD. After that, I started to get really skeptical of the whole thing.

I hope other people will be skeptical too. We are ANCHORING the negative, and ALLOWING the horrors that are going on, when we just follow the mystical mumbo jumbo with a suspended disbelief - in the very human hope that it will create a better world. Giving away our power in the process.

Oy... I talk too much. But it is with positive intentions.

My response to Ealiss:

I am so glad that you are speaking out, Ealiss. And yes, I too find Darryl Anka's channelings quite entertaining & resonate with much of that material. I also wonder, at times, whether there will come a time when the 'other shoe will drop' with him, meaning of course - whether the mixing of truth & lies will come forth more deliberately, so it can be more easily distinguishable where the Bashar entity actually sits, perhaps at some time in the future.

Well, for me, that time came, so to speak, "the other shoe dropped" when I saw the following Bashar video...

Bashar - Pleiades - Adronis On Annunaki, Nephilims, Elohim

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_5ZprJLtu8

So with the above video it confirmed for me that the Bashar entity is pretty much all Light & Love up until the time he drops this endorsement of Sitchin's Anunnaki Fantasy Story which promotes the Anunnaki as being the "creator gods" of humanity.

All Love & Light, all sweet & caring, "Dear Ones,", all syrupy sweet to gain your trust, then later comes the manipulation, the bomb is dropped. Look at what was up with Billy Meier, his 'mission' was to convince people that the world has too many people. You can find that is a message he preaches. An individual by the name of Bright Garlic preaches the same thing - there are too many people. Agenda 21 agents for the reduction of the human population on this planet!

Yes the truth is written everywhere if you have the eyes to see & the ears to hear it. Now, the lies, they can be written in the books you read, in the laws that are passed, places like the Lies can be written in stone, and they are, look at the Georgia Guidestones.

If you listen close enough to those that promote the channeled material that they have received, you will come to find a common theme. The basic theme that I have run across is that Planet Earth is incapable of taking care of herself, she's portrayed to be as weak as a kitten, and needs the help of an assortment of Aliens (All of which are Velon, of course), to come to planet Earth to help during this time of transition, as well as to help the human beings ascend as well, and they are encouraged to activate "portals" (promoted by Andrew Bartzis, Rob Potter & others), and open "Star Gates" so they (the Velon) can circumvent the defenses that the Earth & her guardians have put in place, which is specifically meant to keep these uninvited "Ascended Liar-Archy" entities off this planet.

These Velon predators know perfectly well that the human "weak link" is through their desires & beliefs. Desiring to be rich & famous, desiring to be close to God, desiring & believing to become an ascended form of a 5th, 6th 7th dimensional being, desiring for all the dreamy things that are seen in the realm of dreamscapes - better to call it what it is, "dream escapes".

Being here/now in the moment appears to be nothing but boredom to what is a promised hopium that we all can 'believe' in, as it comes from these creepy predator channeling Velon ETs.

Cheers - turiya
    Last edited by turiya, 28th May 2014 at 15:03.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Altaira (28th May 2014), Amenjo (15th July 2015), BabaRa (28th May 2014), Chester (13th April 2015), Elen (6th June 2016), Highland1 (28th May 2014), KosmicKat (28th May 2014), lcam88 (15th July 2015), Ria (28th May 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts
    It is evident all around. The Universe is alive. Its the consciousness that holds this Universe together. Words are much too small to be able to contain it all.
    If i had a pound for everytime i have heard that saying i would be a millionaire by now.The fact is we cant prove nothing not even that above quote.

I say this to everyone follow your own path and leave a trail.

Cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

777 (28th May 2014), Altaira (28th May 2014), BabaRa (28th May 2014), Highland1 (28th May 2014), KosmicKat (28th May 2014), Sooz (28th May 2014), turiya (28th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    If i had a pound for everytime i have heard that saying i would be a millionaire by now.The fact is we cant prove nothing not even that above quote.

Cheers
    Or don't. That is, after all, how misinformation is spread like whispers of a promise that will never be fulfilled.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (28th May 2014), BabaRa (28th May 2014), Sooz (28th May 2014), The One (28th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    I am finding some of the response a little odd here, am I missing something?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

777 (28th May 2014), Altaira (28th May 2014), BabaRa (28th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Which bits are odd? Then we can fathom what you're missing if indeed anything.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (28th May 2014), BabaRa (28th May 2014), Moonlight (28th May 2014), The One (28th May 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Hang in there Ria, perhaps this post will help clear the air...

turiya wrote:
    Hello The One, nice to have you here.

The One wrote:
    I would like to point it out to you, T-One. Hearing something that is said like: "the Universe is alive" does not make it an experience. Imbibing such words, hearing the words being said, even if it is said many, many times, over & over, it does not make it your experience. It simply remains intellectual, the words are perhaps understood intellectually, but not existentially, they are not understood experientially.

One may 'think' they are alive. One may live in a fine huge castle, may bolt up the door so nobody can enter it, may have a big library of books & novels that tell about other people's life experiences, of having relationships, going to parties, being social, etc., etc., and one may seemingly feel content with never ever going beyond the mote that surrounds the castle. But can you really call such a situation the experiencing of Life? Or, is it more comparable to having a dead-like existence. Perhaps, it may be a step above crawling into a casket & have it being buried 6 feet under ground. And it seems to me that there would not be that much difference. But what about the possibility of experiencing Love in such scenario. Bolting the door to a big castle would be analogous to bolting the door to the very possibility of ever experiencing a real Love. And, unfortunately, I dare say, some people do have such an existence. Living a dead Life.

And so, I submit: on the contrary, this Universe is alive! It is easily proven, seen & experienced. It is the mind, the ideologies & the accumulation of borrowed knowledge that fills the intellect & this keeps one buffered from seeing, hearing & experiencing the proof of this existence being alive.

Now, being an intellectual, getting caught up in the world of words, enjoying that maze, yes, it can be an entertainment of sorts, one can feel as though they are quite knowledgeable of the world that they live in - and, it is a 'freedom of choice' to do so - to choose a life as such. But I can guarantee that there is every possibility that the more & more one moves into the accumulation of knowledge within the intellect, the more & more it will increase the very possibility that one will miss Life, and may certainly prove, as a consequence, that one will also miss experiencing LOVE. Because experiencing Love is, indeed, the proof in the pudding.

Can you prove to someone else that you are in Love? That you have fallen in Love? Because Love is the Ultimate proof. Certainly it is a subjective experience. You cannot prove it to others that you have found Love, that you are in Love, it can only be a proof for oneself. And that proof is revealed to one when it actually occurs - it is a happening. It is an experience that no poetry can describe accurately. Certainly poets come as close as they can using the word choices that are available. But the funny thing about poets who poeticize & write about Love, is that it is because of their desire for such an experience that causes them to write beautiful passages of poetry about the possibility of such a phenomenon. It is something that they have not experienced, but have only dreamed about experiencing, that is the cause for such poetry to be written.

I submit that there are basic three mysteries that are available in this existence. The first is Life. Everyone that is here in physical form has been given the opportunity to experience this Life of physicality. I say experiencing Life is only an opportunity, because living a life & one may still miss the opportunity of actually experience Life. Surely, one can live a horizontal existence like any other animal - eating, sleeping, reproducing, defecating & repeating that scenario day after day. One doesn't need consciousness to live such a life. And to remain unconscious to living Life is is nothing more than to miss the opportunity. To continually be asleep to living a life, to remain unconscious during a Life is a waste of a life, imo. And of course, one has a freedom of choice to live in such a manner. Living like an animal can be a free choice - nobody can say that you can't do so.

The second mystery of this existence comes at the end of this Life which is the experience of Death. Death is the only one that is guaranteed. At the end of this Life, Death will most certainly come, it comes to everyone & everything that is alive. It is a guarantee that you, your human body, will die.

The third mystery is that of experiencing Love. Love is not a guarantee. It remains only a possibility. It may be missed, it may not be missed, there is no guarantee that one will experience Love in the whole of one's life. As tragic as it may seem, there is a possibility that one just may miss Love. And to miss having the experience of Love while being alive on this planet, it will be a sheer wastage of a Life.

The One also wrote:
    Most that have come to know the truth don't leave any footprints. That's why the history books do not speak about such people. Religions are made after they leave, fictions are created about such people by the religious pundits that fill the void left behind, but the real story of what these people were about is lost forever.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya, 28th May 2014 at 17:43.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Altaira (28th May 2014), BabaRa (28th May 2014), Ria (28th May 2014), The One (28th May 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts
    And so, I submit: on the contrary, this Universe is alive! It is easily proven, seen & experienced. It is the mind, the ideologies & the accumulation of borrowed knowledge that fills the intellect & this keeps one buffered from seeing, hearing & experiencing the proof of this existence being alive
    That may be your understanding of it turiya as you clearly stated and maybe others as well

I put this to you its still not easily proven its a belief that comes from within yourself and within written knowledge .You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through.

I believe you believe everything you say is truth.

Someone said to me one day the only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

The truth is whatever that is we will really never know
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

777 (28th May 2014), Altaira (28th May 2014), BabaRa (28th May 2014), Moonlight (28th May 2014), turiya (28th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    Which bits are odd? Then we can fathom what you're missing if indeed anything.
    Hum....I decline to get involved with the undercurrents here.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

777 (28th May 2014), Altaira (28th May 2014), BabaRa (28th May 2014), Highland1 (29th May 2014), Moonlight (28th May 2014), PurpleLama (28th May 2014), turiya (28th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi turiya.

Your understanding of the relationship between the experiential and the intellectualised is crudely described (probably due to language, as you say) in that the two are consistently intertwined whether the experiencer or the one who fathoms through intellect alone realises it or not. In this current form (which is arguably vast and not solely confined to it's 3d constraints) it is a necessity therein, to conceptualise and maybe experience confirmation (or otherwise) as a done deal package. It could be perceived (to the onlooker) that one who falls so readily into assumption of either ones' worth is negligent of the concurrent operation of both at any one time to deliver belief. The beauty and torture of Being is that ones' beliefs are dynamic at all moments and partial to being smashed and moulded into new forms, regardless of perceived credence and faith placed. This is our drive.....that burn, that yearn for truth......and to write off any integral mechanism in that quest is at best fickle.

I don't wish to question your beliefs or cast doubt upon them since you have spoken much sense, especially in your understanding of the limitations we have with language (which is beyond insufficient to describe an "experience" fully but sufficient to describe a belief). However I must question your experiential knowledge of love if you think that it can't be intellectualised and experiential for the viewer. I have experienced and intellectualised my own love and done the same as witness of others' visibly expressed. Love is too infinite for either barrier to carry any credence other than subjectivity, whether an experientially accrued position or conceptualised surely? It is in that vein that I personally have to observe and continue whilst being conscious of both but i do welcome any opportunity to learn otherwise. That is, after all why I "believe" I'm here.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (28th May 2014), Cup (14th April 2015), Highland1 (29th May 2014), The One (28th May 2014), turiya (28th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    We all have our beliefs.

Some are more attached to our beliefs than others.

I personally like to hear other's beliefs, as often they expand mine; but I don't like to have other's beliefs coming at me as if they "know" the truth.

My present thoughts are that TRUTH expands and grows, as we expand and grow consciously. And since each of us is in a different place in our conscious growth, it would seem natural that each of us has a different truth.

While it's great to share, it's important to keep in mind that we shouldn't try to impose our beliefs on anyone else. Some plants grow best in the sun, others in the shade. I believe it is the same with people. Force feeding never works - and just think how many times in your life you thought you knew something, only later to find out your were wrong or only partially right.

Let's share and consider everything that's out there respectfully with the recognition that we might not have all the answers.

As for thoughts, who knows where any of our thoughts come from - no proof that I'm aware of their source.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

777 (28th May 2014), Alice44 (28th May 2014), Altaira (28th May 2014), Elen (6th June 2016), Highland1 (29th May 2014), KosmicKat (29th May 2014), Moonlight (28th May 2014), Ria (29th May 2014), sandy (28th May 2014), The One (28th May 2014), turiya (28th May 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks

T-One wrote:

The truth is whatever that is we will really never know
    I would respectfully disagree with this statement. It would be more correct to say:
    One can know the truth, but it can never be put into words. For, any attempt to put the truth into words will have it come out a lie.

I would submit that Lao Tzu would also agree with this statement, as he himself wrote in the Tao Te Ching the following:

The Tao that can be told of is not the absolute Tao --Lao Tzu
    The story goes like this: In his final days, Lao Tzu said goodbye to those that loved him dearly, as he decided to live out his final days of his life in the Himalayas. As he came to the border of China, the guard at the gate (who was also a disciple of Lao Tzu) was not willing to allow him to cross over the border until he wrote down his wisdom on paper. Then only after he did this would the guard allow him to leave China.

So, Lao Tzu spent three days in the guards hut in order to write down what he knew of the truth.
    He wrote the above statement at the very beginning of what later became known as the book Tao Te Ching. He wrote that at the very beginning to serve as a warning for those that may come later to read these words. In other words, the Tao that can be put into words is not the true Toa, so whatever you read from this point on is not the truth.

Like I said previously, one cannot prove that one has fallen in love, as that is the proof "in the pudding." It is a subjective experience. Meaning, it can only be a proof to oneself. If one has an experience of truth, has an experience of love, then will also know what the finger is pointing to, what the words may be indicating. Words can only be fingers pointing toward the truth, words cannot be the truth.

Good to have a friendly conversation with you.
    Have a nice day...

cheers - turiya
    Last edited by turiya, 22nd November 2018 at 16:28.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Altaira (28th May 2014), BabaRa (29th May 2014), Highland1 (29th May 2014), PurpleLama (28th May 2014), Ria (29th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BabaRa View Post
    My present thoughts are that TRUTH expands and grows, as we expand and grow consciously. And since each of us is in a different place in our conscious growth, it would seem natural that each of us has a different truth.

While it's great to share, it's important to keep in mind that we shouldn't try to impose our beliefs on anyone else. Some plants grow best in the sun, others in the shade. I believe it is the same with people. Force feeding never works - and just think how many times in your life you thought you knew something, only later to find out your were wrong or only partially right.
    I agree, that truth may be fixed and immutable. But what we know of it at any given moment is dependent upon the experiences we have had and how we have developed. I will offer my truth if asked, but I won't expect you to accept it unless your experience verifies it to you.

Perhaps it is in the fragility of our material nature that we look for a fixed, immutable truth, and letting go of an outdated and incomplete truth presents a serious challenge. To use a very poor analogy, we can sit beside the candle in the darkness and try to convince ourselves that the circle of candlelight shows us everything. Or we can carry the candle with us and try to discover where we really are.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (29th May 2014), Highland1 (29th May 2014), Moonlight (29th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BabaRa View Post
    We all have our beliefs.

Some are more attached to our beliefs than others.

I personally like to hear other's beliefs, as often they expand mine; but I don't like to have other's beliefs coming at me as if they "know" the truth.

I am completely in harmony with your wise words Babs.
    I am sure "truth" simply evolves as we evolve.
    After all, our consciousness is our guide to help us communicate and navigate our lives and also to adapt to any situation we are currently in to survive.
    For me, this consciousness may also be a living entity that is not necessarily connected to our soul beings but simply a beacon to enable lifes navigation. In other words as some has already stated, everything in the universe is alive and uses a form of consciousness to survive.
    I have this mentioned before, I am not entirely convinced that the truth as we know it is something we are supposed to know in its entirety. Why should we be given the answers before we have formulated the question?
    Can you imagine a world where we simply knew everything?
    Surely that would take the living out of life itself?
    Today's version of the truth we so seek may be the lies of tomorrow.
    The pursuit of love, honesty and universal fairness would imho would be more worthy than looking for a truth that simply causes division in our futile attempt to find a belief system that suits all.
    I do not particularly believe in anything of the written word because it will be re written constantly to regulate control of humanity for the personal gain of a few.
    Why not just believe in each other and the goodness we can do for the less fortunate.
    That would be worth believing in would it not?
    My message here has flowed from my heart and not been channelled, but believe it or not, it rings true for me.

Russ
    Last edited by Highland1, 29th May 2014 at 13:26.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (29th May 2014), Altaira (19th June 2014), BabaRa (29th May 2014), Cearna (31st May 2014), Moonlight (29th May 2014), ronin (29th May 2014)