Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I do not trust inner voices or most channellings

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    One persons truth may not be the same as anothers ronin?

exactly!so how do we determine what is right and wrong as each personal truth is their own?
    the politicians ,leaders of this world are destroying it but they they think what they are doing is right!
    is that not their truth?and we have our own?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

777 (5th May 2014), BabaRa (6th May 2014), Cearna (6th May 2014), Chester (13th April 2015), lookbeyond (6th May 2014), Moonlight (6th May 2014), shamanseeker (6th May 2014), The One (6th May 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 397 Posts
    Thank you for comment.

I Have to be honest with you, Highland1, can't say that I have full soul integration, not as of yet, anyway. I've been lucky enough to have stumbled upon a genuine experience of meditation - an unexpected moment of absolute blissful silence, whereby the habit of continuous thought had been completely broken. Experienced Zen meditators have called it a state of 'no-mind'. There is also a Japanese term that describes such an experience - its called 'satori' - it literally means "a taste of enlightenment." The experience lasted for several months before the habit of the ordinary thought process re-established itself back within mind. It was only after coming back from this did I find out later what had happened. Like all such experiences, it is totally subjective, so there is no way to prove to anybody else that such a thing had occurred. But having that small experience, it has allowed me to see whether another (from the words they use & how they express themselves) has had a similar thing happen.

And so, this is why I have resonated with Chris Thomas. I can tell by what he has written & especially by what he suggests others can do to prepare themselves for total soul re-integration (merging with the Higher Self) that he is very much spot-on about this process that he describes. He calls it the 'give-away'. A process to clean the emotional garbage from one's physical body & psyche. It helps to create the necessary space within the body-mind mechanism whereby it will make merging with Higher Self a much more easier process. We are all heading towards this, eventually. Most of us have agreed to, more or less, do this together, as a collective. Not too far to go, now, imo.

Cheers - turiya

Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    Turiya, as you have full soul integration, does this mean that like Chris Thomas, you are able to bi-locate to anywhere of your choice?

It would be nice to have a virtual coffee sometime!

Russ
    Last edited by turiya, 6th May 2014 at 01:10.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

777 (14th May 2014), BabaRa (6th May 2014), Cearna (6th May 2014), Chester (13th April 2015), Cup (14th April 2015), Elen (6th June 2016), Highland1 (6th May 2014), lookbeyond (6th May 2014), modwiz (6th May 2014), Moonlight (6th May 2014), The One (6th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Thanks turiya and welcome to tot
    Here Here!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (6th May 2014), Cearna (6th May 2014), Chester (13th April 2015), Highland1 (6th May 2014), modwiz (6th May 2014), Moonlight (6th May 2014), sandy (6th May 2014), The One (6th May 2014), turiya (28th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,558 Times in 346 Posts
    hello everyone, not sure how to put into words in answer to the one, in brief I can only say I can remember being three weeks old and thinking how did I get here? listening to the people around me speaking in a different language, yet understanding what they were saying but, my thoughts were not in the English language I have no way of explaining that but truly there is so much more but that would take so long to get into,growing up I truly and still do see people who have passed away but I don't advertise it could be I am nuts, but I have had so many experiences all of my life not sure if they are from et s but , maybe I should not elaborate for fear of all of you abandoning me. I do agree with the one about the so called channelrs most of ,but not all of these people pray on other peoples grief, and I find that repugnant, and of course im sure there is money involved however just to say not all psychics are dishonest and I think (my own opinion) is there are many people out there who like myself keep it to themselves so I do hope I haven't offended anyone. gardener x

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gardener For This Useful Post:

777 (14th May 2014), BabaRa (6th May 2014), Cearna (14th May 2014), Chester (13th April 2015), Highland1 (6th May 2014), Jano (12th April 2015), KosmicKat (7th May 2014), modwiz (19th May 2014), Moonlight (6th May 2014), Ria (26th May 2014), Spiral (6th May 2014), The One (6th May 2014), turiya (7th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by gardener View Post
    hello everyone, not sure how to put into words in answer to the one, in brief I can only say I can remember being three weeks old and thinking how did I get here? listening to the people around me speaking in a different language, yet understanding what they were saying but, my thoughts were not in the English language I have no way of explaining that but truly there is so much more but that would take so long to get into,growing up I truly and still do see people who have passed away but I don't advertise it could be I am nuts, but I have had so many experiences all of my life not sure if they are from et s but , maybe I should not elaborate for fear of all of you abandoning me. I do agree with the one about the so called channelrs most of ,but not all of these people pray on other peoples grief, and I find that repugnant, and of course im sure there is money involved however just to say not all psychics are dishonest and I think (my own opinion) is there are many people out there who like myself keep it to themselves so I do hope I haven't offended anyone. gardener x
    You are on the one forum where you are not going to be ostracised for seeing dead people or having ET / ED related experiences, a lot of us on here have and, are having such experiences on an ongoing basis.

Nice to hear of someone else having very early memories too, when I told my mother I could remember being born & having the umbilical chord wrapped around my neck she nearly fainted LOL.
    Last edited by Spiral, 6th May 2014 at 18:12.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Cearna (14th May 2014), Chester (13th April 2015), Elen (6th June 2016), gardener (7th May 2014), Highland1 (6th May 2014), KosmicKat (7th May 2014), modwiz (19th May 2014), Moonlight (6th May 2014), Seikou-Kishi (7th May 2014), The One (6th May 2014), Tribe (27th May 2014), turiya (7th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts

We all, at times find ourselves making extra ordinary claims and probably wonder, wow where did that come from?
    Was it god?
    An et?
    A guardian angel or spirit?
    Did I just channel?
    Is my consciousness connecting to another consciousness?

I think it more likely that we are simply connecting with many much deeper aspects of the self......however old that self may be.

It makes the expression "Know Thyself" more credible than any others explanation or theory.

All that being said, I do believe that telepathy is possible because if you truly know yourself, you will surely know if telepathy is from you......or another entity.

Russ
    The point I would like to make here is about this factor - that WOW, where did that come from? Of course you will think up amazing things for yourself at any given time of deep reflection - HOWEVER - we are usually forgetting the fact that we have a Higher Self, and most of us feel we are not communicating with that Higher Self, but that is often because we believe strongly we can't do so, so they have to resort to speaking to us whilst we are asleep or show us in a dream state what they are trying to tell us of, yet there are times when they actually do communicate with us whilst in that deep thinking state, and this is when you often do not so much hear them, but, instead have a thought that surprises you so much, that you do say "Where did that come from"? Sometimes they try to add to your options in this way, in much the same way that a Tarot reader may tell you this and this are going to happen to you, they are often options, if you don't want that to happen, then you may think it through and that saves you having to go through it because you have already done so by thinking it through.

Sometimes, too, you may see a picture or visuals of something, which your Soul is communicating to you as an answer to a question you are considering. If like myself, you do not visualise, then you might "feel" your answer, or hear a thought from it when it can use those avenues to answer you. Many people who do"hear" have to use that word as a compromise for saying a had a thought, because it is often the best description you can use.

So, what I am saying is that to immediately put a negative connotation, to the process of self discovery, could be limiting your own self help, please consider it is possible for your Higher Self, soul or Spirit , to be attempting to guide you along you way to getting you own decisions for your choices in a less haphazard way. I have also found, in the running of a work shop on the finding of your own abilities or finding your own unlimited potentialities, that every person in that workshop was able to draw or write something that was being given to them from either a Spirit Guide or Higher Self, which they knew they were doing from their guidance not from themselves and none of them could have done that same thing with-out that guidance giving them free reign to this kind of expression. How many people who are artists, writers, dancers, whatever form of expression cannot say that in truth the inspiration for the idea did not suddenly just appear to them?

As Russ has said you will surely know if the telepathy comes from you .... or another Entity. I'm just adding to the story the idea that is deciding all channellers are false or all voices are unreal or anything else along this track or thought stop your own development in some way in limiting your own unlimited potential which is one of the main themes of David Eicke - we are that unlimited potential, some of us just took the step to allow something to happens, which others don't because they believe it is not real. after all it's not that far back in history when you could be burnt at the stake, or stoned or whatever - even when I grew up to have any ability at all was the work of the Devil, surely with all we are seeing and doing now, there is room for us all to at least allow for the fact that it just might be possible. Thanks Russ for your open mind.
    Colleen
    Last edited by Spiral, 14th May 2014 at 09:11. Reason: fix quote

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (14th May 2014), modwiz (19th May 2014), Moonlight (15th May 2014), Ria (26th May 2014), ronin (17th May 2014), sandy (15th May 2014), Sooz (14th May 2014), Spiral (14th May 2014), turiya (14th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Thank you for sharing your wisdom Cearna, it is, as always, greatly appreciated.

Russ

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (15th May 2014), modwiz (19th May 2014), Moonlight (15th May 2014), Ria (26th May 2014), sandy (15th May 2014), Spiral (14th May 2014), turiya (19th May 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Regarding the Higher Self:
    I would say that anything that is coming from the Higher Self would be more like an instantaneous 'download' of information/knowledge. This would be considered, not so much as a communication, but rather would be a communion that does not come from an external source or entity. Paying close attention to the workings of one's own mind would be of much help in discerning how such an information download occurs. Certainly, after such insight occurs, then the mind can come in & utter a repetition of what that 'download' contained, making it appear that there is an 'inner voice' that is saying it.

For example, there may be a time that the Higher Self knows of an impending danger, an accident, that may quite possibly be encountered in the near future. The 'download' or insight would be instantaneous, then the mind may come in to utter a word such as 'Stop!' to direct the body to react to the moment at hand. Or, a vision may occur in dream state that can be registered by the conscious mind as something that will occur in near future. And if not registered consciously, events then may be experienced as a déjà vu experience. This would be indicative of the Higher Self 'download' that had come previously & not consciously registered, but is being experienced as an event that was previously lived, directing the body to act accordingly as if the event is unfolding again.

Regarding Most Other Channelings:

With these types of transmissions, they are received as communications (coming from without). If one is relatively unfamiliar with oneself - i.e. not knowing who one is - then certainly, trusting such 'outside' transmissions would be of concern. All too often such outside influences are gullibly accepted.

I would like to share this posted message that was from a thread on "another" forum. The individual used the name of Ealiss. She had said she specifically joined the forum because of the thread I had started. This is what she had to say regarding certain 'entities', so-called 'spirit guides' that she was encountering:

I still haven't finished reading this thread but I do want to give a BIG THANK YOU to Turiya for posting it. It is the reason I joined OTHER FORUM NAME.

I noticed people asking if there is any way to verify any of the things he is saying. I can only add my own experience, which is this:

About 6 months ago, I felt the need to learn more about my psychic side and went on facebook and their "free reading" groups. Very quickly, I found myself doing free psychic medium readings and contacting relatives of people I had never met. I was given so much praise for my talent. Not long after that, I was helping people with past life readings. Something I tried to avoid in the end because most logical people will cry "fake and hoax" because it could just be my imagination and I don't like not having proof. People DID reply to me that it all made sense because they had felt kindred to those places and interested in exactly those periods in time, since they were children. I don't know if that is the Akashic but it is memory and it is time related.

And that is when I got headhunted very eagerly to join a special psychic group and invited to their special secret group as well and very quickly after that I was asked how I felt about Freemasons. At the time I knew nothing about masons and said as much. And that is when I suddenly started having psychic conversations with "Lord Sananda" aka Jesus as well as Mary (while in the shower, so I wasn't trying to talk to them), and while drawing I suddenly felt Melchizedek with his staff and he "sat" for a portrait, and Lady Nada (heart chakra allegedly) etc started arriving. The thing is: I am not religious. Never was. It made NO sense. And I never heard of those people before. I am not into romantic mysticism. I want truth. I did not want to become a channeler. (Besides; the channeling I have read - and that is quite a lot - always starts with half a page of useless rubbish about how kind and good and amazing I am... like a used car salesman laying it on to thick. My guides never waffle like that. Ever. So that right there is a red flag.)

Then aliens started to arrive. Just like human souls can arrive and say "Hey, I have a message for a loved one" ... they arrived next to me. Kind. Polite. Peaceful. (They better be, because I'm a battle axe.) And I started drawing them. Pretty soon I had aliens in my dreams and in my waking state. Large, small, reptile, gray type, all kinds. An exotic mix. Which lead me to google. Should I even be talking to them? And they wanted me to write a book about them. At first I said yes but then changed my mind.

I found Sitchin and the Annunaki story and I found a number of guru's. One of them very much into alien stuff. I tried to learn. This ascension stuff sounded like I would be left behind and all those I loved as well. Freaked me out. But then... my brain started going "Huh?" ... A LOT. I smelled a rat. A big one. So when I found Chris Thomas on Youtube, it was liberating. He rings true in what he says. Every bit of it. I know, that the channeled stuff feels real for a psychic like me because it is - PARTLY - because it is ACTING. Just like a sexy actor on camera can make you accept what he says... well, these senders of information are really good at what they do. They really feel nice! But they don't exist. They are... roles in a big play.

As for the aliens. My guides are working with me a lot to help me find the truth. In this universe of free will it is up to me to find the truth. They won't shield me from making mistakes. But they will help me if my intention is to find the truth. I am not quite ready to share that bit yet but it also rhymes with what Thomas has been saying.

I'm also working on how to change. It is happening slowly. It is.

But a big thank you! and now I must finish reading this... 19 pages?

The interesting part of Ealiss' story, here, is the part where these entities were wanting her to write a book about them. To me it seems to be one of the main things that they try to have most other people that they connect with do - to write a book.

I am sure most of the members here have heard about Zecharia Sitchin. There are a number of books that he had written. He is best known for his translation of the Sumerian Clay tablets. An interesting side note to this is what scholar Michael Heiser has had to say about Sitchin, which is that from the research he's done on Zecharia Sitchin, he's found no evidence that Sitchin had any formal training or education on the ancient Sumerian language. So, he doubts that Sitchin's books should be counted as being any kind of historical record.

Another interesting side note is that Bill Ryan (Project Avalon) had stated on his forum that he & Kerry Cassidy (Project Camelot) knew someone that actually worked very closely with Zecharia Sitchin & who said that Zecharia really didn’t actually translate the Sumerian Clay tablets, he in fact received the information by channeling the information from an Anunnaki entity using the method of automatic writing. You can check it out, here at the link. The following is what Bill Ryan had told on his forum webpage:

“According to Zecharia Sitchin (recently passed) – who ‘translated’ many ancient Sumerian texts – and whose work has been dismissed by conventional archeologists but widely accepted among the alternative community – one reason the Anunnaki came to Planet Earth was to mine gold, which they had a strong desire for and attributed a great deal of value and importance to. It’s possible that our own love and value and fascination for gold in the present day is a throwback to the attitude introduced by the Anunnaki.

One veteran researcher, who Kerry Cassidy and I also know personally, knew Zecharia Sitchin very well. This person told us that Zecharia had told him that his books were NOT translated from the Sumerian – but were actually channeled products of automatic writing. (Emphasis mine.)

We were also told that Zecharia Sitchin was paid on a retainer basis by the NSA, who always wanted to be kept up to date by Sitchin about what the Anunnaki were up to – because it seemed that Sitchin had a direct telepathic line to the Anunnaki in real time. (Note: there is quite a lot in Sitchin’s books that is certainly disinformation – possibly deliberately inserted by the Anunnaki themselves). But quite a lot of the basic story is probably quite true.”

Bill Ryan
    Project Avalon
    April 2011
    The following books have been written by Zecharia Sitchin, or should it be more correct to say: The following books have been channeled from an Anunnaki entity through Zecharia Sitchin using the method of automatic writing:

In fact if you research many of the people that channel entities, many have written books using the automatic writing method:

Paul Selig:

Marshall Vian Summers:

-Marshall Vian Summers: Summers claims that his writings come through him from a divine source; they are first spoken and recorded, then transcribed and published. Summers is considered by followers to be a prophet and asserts he has been sent into the world to receive a New Message from God,which he claims has taken the form of thousands of hours of direct contact with "Unseen Ones" Wikipedia - "The Allies of Humanity books", "Steps to Knowledge: The Book of Inner Knowing",
    -Paul Selig: "I been doing this thing quietly for 25 years, then 'my guides' started dictating books through me." SOURCE: Interview
    -Barbara Hand Clow: Speaking primarily through Satya, a Pleiadian goddess - -The Pleiadian Agenda
    -Jane Roberts: Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul
    -Darryl Anka: Material Channeled From an Extraterrestrial - BASHAR: Blueprint for Change -
    -Barbara Marciniak: The Pleiadians - multidimensional spirit beings speaking through Barbara Marciniak - Bringers of the Dawn
    -Dr Kathyrin E May: (psychologist): Channels Sananda, St Germain, Ashtar and other Cosmic Guests -
    -Dianne Robbins: Telepathic messages from advanced civilizations within our Hollow Earth - Messages from the Hollow Earth
    -Elizabeth Trutwin: Beth channels Ashtar Command, the Ascended Masters, Galactic Confederation of Worlds, and the Alien Contact Intelligence Organization - The Rainbow Bridge: Awaken the Guru Within - Lord Ashtar and the Galactic Federation - Stargate Earth
    (And, believe me, there is a whole hellava lot more than this!)

turiya
    Last edited by turiya, 19th May 2014 at 19:13.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

Chester (13th April 2015), Cup (14th April 2015), Highland1 (18th May 2014), modwiz (19th May 2014), Moonlight (18th May 2014), Ria (26th May 2014), ronin (18th May 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Channeling and UFO Religious Cults

The Truth Seekers were a UFO religion or cult group based in the United States in the 1950s, and founded by Chicago housewife Dorothy Martin.

Dorothy Martin a.k.a. Sister Thedra

Dorothy Martin said she received messages in her house in the form of "automatic writing" from alien beings on the planet Clarion. The central figure that she claimed to receive messages from was known by New Age Theosophists as Sananda of the Ascended Master Teachings. These messages revealed that the world would end in a great flood before dawn on December 21, 1954. Mrs. Martin had previously been involved with L. Ron Hubbard's Dianetics movement, and her cult incorporated ideas from what was to become Scientology.[2] The group of believers, headed by Martin, had taken strong behavioral steps to indicate their degree of commitment to the belief. They had left jobs, college, and spouses, and had given away money and possessions to prepare for their departure on the flying saucer, which was to rescue the group of true believers.
    Wikipedia Source

Of course, when the world didn't end on the expected date (December 21), then the group became the object of ridicule. Dorothy Martin moved to South America for a time, then returned later to the Mount Shasta California area & later established the Association of Sananda and Sanat Kumara. In 1988, the group moved to Sedona, Arizona. Under the name "Sister Thedra," she continued "channeling" and participating in UFO contact groups until her death in 1992. As of 2008, the Association was still active and headquartered in Sedona.

Truman Bethurum

As an added aside, it is noted that other UFO contactees have also been known to be drawn to the New Age Theosophy ideology, several have also have claimed to meet and/or channel messages from beings from the Planet Clarion. Truman Bethurum being another, one of several early contactees in the 1950s.

turiya
    Last edited by turiya, 26th May 2014 at 21:31.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th May 2014), Chester (13th April 2015), Cup (14th April 2015), Highland1 (28th May 2014), Ria (26th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Thank you teriya for your perspective.
    You seem tobe handerling your situation well.
    I have encountered people who are unwilling reluctant channellers infact quit angry at the intrusion, given their uninterested out look on all matters related so I can see why.
    I am shore you have come across info on subliminal inflewinsing, this being the fly in the soup.
    You seem to be exploring with a level head.
    The Freemasons stuff I would give a very wide birth to, your choice of course.
    I was thinking what would you like too do with this fercilaty, in terms of testing, experimenting, maybe nothing.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th May 2014), Chester (13th April 2015), Highland1 (28th May 2014), turiya (27th May 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Thank you teriya for your perspective.
    You seem tobe handerling your situation well.
    I have encountered people who are unwilling reluctant channellers infact quite angry at the intrusion, given their uninterested out look on all matters related so I can see why.
    I am sure you have come across info on subliminal inflewinsing, this being the fly in the soup.
    You seem to be exploring with a level head.
    The Freemasons stuff I would give a very wide birth to, your choice of course.
    I was thinking what would you like too do with this fercilaty, in terms of testing, experimenting, maybe nothing.
    Hi Ria

The piece on Dorothy Martin had come out of Jacques Vallee's research & written in his book entitled "The Messenger's of Deception". It is my understanding just who Jacques was referring to with his choice of book title were the specific human beings that he considered were the Messengers of Deception - those supposed contactees that were affecting others that were being drawn around them due to the messages that were received.

My own sense is that these "Messengers of Deception" were the actual channeled entities themselves, as they seem to take on a variety of personas that seemingly play both sides of the benevolent/malevolent spectrum for the sole purpose of keeping humanity dazed & confused. After all, human beings are much easier to manipulate if they are in a confused state. In other words, Jacques Vallee would consider Dorothy Martin to be the Messenger of Deception, whereas I would tend to look at the entity that she had channeled, in this particular case, Sananda, as the 'Messenger of Deception.'

In that same book, Jacque Vallee asks a few questions:

"And why are UFOs becoming a new religious form?"

Scene From Close Encounters of a Third Kind

"For every individual who is openly identified as a contactee, how many more have received what they regard as a ‘secret illumination’? It is apparent that the transformation they undergo can strike at any place and at any age. Is it purely random, then, or do the UFOs select their “victims”? Does it spread like an epidemic, or does it develop like a psychosis?

Although a group of contactees was studied in detail by sociologist Leon Festinger (in his book When Prophecy Fails), we do not really know the answers to these questions, because too few of the contactees have been carefully investigated. What we do know is that their transformation releases ideas that challenge established structures."

Referring once again to Easliss, who I posted above, what she had said on that previous forum thread, she wrote the following:

"Turiya, I just wanted to comment that the article by Jacques Vallee on religion and UFO's made a lot of sense. It fits with my own experience. I do believe people with psychic gifts are targeted when they accidentally encounter someone "in the know" with certain ties, who see you as a possible new patsy.

Why else would I suddenly start talking to aliens after not having that kind of contact before.

...what would you like too do with this fercilaty, in terms of testing, experimenting, maybe nothing.
    If I understand your question correctly, Ria, "What would be the next step to take with this information? ."

Now, I am a proponent of the information that Chris Thomas has brought forth with regard to what he has been able to find through his research of the Akashic. His research has revealed that the planet Earth is a living being which has a consciousness. And, her primary purpose in existing is to provide a physical environment for the human experiment to take place. All the life on this planet, aside from human beings, are her creation. She is providing the physical backdrop for human experience to take place. This is her basic reason for existing within this Universe. She is the host. And we are her guests. She provides what is needed for human beings to experience physicality.

Now Chris also has come to find that these semi-physical alien entities have come to this planet roughly some 350 years ago. Its a long story, so I will try to keep it short. This race of aliens have basically lost their way. I suppose you could say that, yes, they are what people have referred to as "fallen angels." They came here from another galaxy with the idea that this was going to be their planet, since theirs was dying out. They were surprised to find that the planet was occupied with us humans. Anyways, most of their race went somewhere else, as they were not wanting to be a part of what was being planned. Because, quite a large number still wanted to see what they could do about the physical human population. So, during that time of 350 years they have studied human beings extensively. In their observation over time, they have come to find that the weak link in this humanity of ours is the part of human psychology that allows us to "believe" in things & ideas. Once humans believe in something, they cling to it, they won't let it go, they are even willing to kill each other over an idea, over a belief that is different from somebody else's belief. Humans are willing to die for what they believe. That is what these entities have come to understand about human beings.

But now, Earth, being a living consciousness, clearly does not want these alien entities here. Her purpose is the human experience. And these semi-physical beings are not part of what her purpose of being is for.

Now, there is one basic fundamental law of this Universe in which we live in. Existence has created this Universe on the basic fundamental law that all beings are to have 'freedom of choice'. Which means that everyone is entitled to have freedom of choice, just as long as that freedom doesn't interfere with another beings 'freedom of choice'.

And so we have a situation that has developed. We have these channeling alien entities affecting human being's belief systems, some present themselves as historic religious entities, and people 'believe' them to be such beings. So humans become attached to these spirit entities that are channeling themselves to 'targeted' individuals. They tell them to write books about them. They give them a 'mission' - a mission that is for their benefit. They tell them to make youtube videos of the material they provide to them. And the people, the channelers & their followers fall head-over-heel for these so-called 'angelic beings'. Because they have been chosen, they are one of the chosen few, and their followers believe that they will also be part of the 'chosen few.' Chris Thomas calls this the HGF - the Human Gullibility Factor.

So, out of 'freedom of choice', people want these entities to be here with them, to guide them, to help them solve their own problems, the problems of Earth, to help humans ascend, so they can become Ascended Masters themselves.

And so, if the individuals' 'freedom of choice' is to want these aliens to be here on planet Earth. Now, what can Earth do about such a situation?

How can Earth keep these entities off planet when human beings have the 'freedom of choice' of wanting them to be here. The only way to keep these entities off this planet, is for people to wake-up and see what is happening for themselves.

And so, Ria, that is what is being done here. Its an effort to help people see what is going on. We are here to enjoy a physical life, it shouldn't be a death oriented life that keeps on inflicting more & more pain & misery across the planet. We are here to experience a physical life provided by Earth. Enjoying the rain, the sun, the blue sky and all the life that Earth has created for us to experience.

That is all that this is about.

Cheers to you -
    turiya
    Last edited by turiya, 28th May 2014 at 04:08.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to turiya For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th May 2014), Chester (13th April 2015), Cup (14th April 2015), Highland1 (28th May 2014), Ria (27th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Now, there is one basic fundamental law of this Universe in which we live in. Existence has created this Universe on the basic fundamental law that all beings are to have 'freedom of choice'. Which means that everyone is entitled to have freedom of choice, just as long as that freedom doesn't interfere with another beings 'freedom of choice'.

And so we have a situation that has developed. We have these channeling alien entities affecting human being's belief systems, some present themselves as historic religious entities, and people 'believe' them to be such beings. So humans become attached to these spirit entities that are channeling themselves to 'targeted' individuals. They tell them to write books about them. They give them a 'mission' - a mission that is for their benefit. They tell them to make youtube videos of the material they provide to them. And the people, the channelers & their followers fall head-over-heel for these so-called 'angelic beings'. Because they have been chosen, they are one of the chosen few, and their followers believe that they will also be part of the 'chosen few.' Chris Thomas calls this the HGF - the Human Gullibility Factor.

So, out of 'freedom of choice', people want these entities to be here with them, to guide them, to help them solve their own problems, the problems of Earth, to help humans ascend, so they can become Ascended Masters themselves.

And so, if the individuals' 'freedom of choice' is to want these aliens to be here on planet Earth. Now, what can Earth do about such a situation?
    Freedom of choice ? Where is that written down as a fact of existence ?

You put all this as if the whole of humanity is in the sway of these numpties channelling Ashtar/ Germain/ Sananda, when in fact you would be hard pressed to find any one who has heard of such things in the real world, and they certainly have very little to do with the realities of UFOs, aliens & abductions.

Most of the type of "channellings" you talk of are to do with far right white supremacist groups in the US decades ago, Floyd covered that in great depth on the mists of avalon BTW

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th May 2014), Highland1 (28th May 2014), Ria (27th May 2014), turiya (27th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you turya
    I would go along with most of what you have said, except for the 350 years, I would of thought it was considrible longer.
    I am delight with all your research and would concur with with your summation.
    I suppose my consern is that people might disregard their intuition for fear it might be misleading them, being an important faculty.
    As your own journey has had more clarity than others, articulating your own research to the populous is very helpful.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th May 2014), Cup (14th April 2015), Highland1 (28th May 2014), turiya (27th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    Freedom of choice ? Where is that written down as a fact of existence ?

You put all this as if the whole of humanity is in the sway of these numpties channelling Ashtar/ Germain/ Sananda, when in fact you would be hard pressed to find any one who has heard of such things in the real world, and they certainly have very little to do with the realities of UFOs, aliens & abductions.

Most of the type of "channellings" you talk of are to do with far right white supremacist groups in the US decades ago, Floyd covered that in great depth on the mists of avalon BTW
    For some it is still very current.
    I have not seen Floyd's work could you post it here?
    It is my understanding you only need a small percentage of humans to agree and won't something for it to be given the green light regardless of the masses being ignorant. This seems to apply to most of what we have and don't wont in every walk of life.

The problem is that all the naturals laws are not respected,
    let alone an awareness as to what they are.
    Last edited by Ria, 27th May 2014 at 09:17.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th May 2014), Highland1 (28th May 2014), turiya (28th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    For some it is still very current.
    I have not seen Floyd's work could you post it here?
    It is my understanding you only need a small percentage of humans to agree and won't something for it to be given the green light regardless of the masses being ignorant. This seems to apply to most of what we have and don't wont in every walk of life.

The problem is that all the naturals laws are not respected,
    let alone an awareness as to what they are.
    I hope you have the rest of the day free, short it isn't http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t369...ght=contactees

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th May 2014), Highland1 (28th May 2014), Ria (27th May 2014), turiya (28th May 2014)