Thread: The DAVID ICKE Thread

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts

Thumbs Up The DAVID ICKE Thread

I have personally watched and read the majority of David Icke's vast body of works that have blossomed over many decades. I find him a very courageous man who overcame having his reputation stripped on live TV by Terry Wogan - this was the start of his freedom allowing him to express to the world what is really going on behind the scenes hoodwinking humanity.

It is a good idea to have all the David Icke videos and information in one Thread. Please contribute adding your favourite David Icke video/teaching/interview/news and perhaps 'title' your post with what the 'specific video is called', as David's work is a vast body of information and this will make it easier for others to find if they do a search on the forum.

Below is David's 'Human Race Get Off Your Knees - The Lion Sleeps No More' event that took place in London 2010 - I was personally there at the event with friends and it was dynamite!

Last edited by Breeze, 13th September 2013 at 18:42. Reason: Video image stopped working and now corrected

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

777 (13th September 2013), Altaira (18th September 2013), dianna (13th September 2013), Frances (18th September 2013), Highland1 (13th September 2013), Mark (18th September 2013), Ria (18th September 2013), Tribe (13th September 2013), Wolf Khan (13th September 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Cool Remember Who You Are - Wembly 2013

Here is 'Remember Who You Are' from David Icke's event at Wembly 2013

Last edited by Breeze, 13th September 2013 at 10:00.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th September 2013), dianna (13th September 2013), Frances (18th September 2013), Highland1 (13th September 2013), Mark (18th September 2013), The One (13th September 2013), Tribe (13th September 2013), Wolf Khan (13th September 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Thumbs Up Nothing We See Is Real We Are In A Matrix - 2013

Nothing We See Is Real We Are In A Matrix - 2013

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (18th September 2013), dianna (13th September 2013), Frances (18th September 2013), Highland1 (13th September 2013), Mark (18th September 2013), Wolf Khan (13th September 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

David Icke speaks at the Bilderberg Fringe Event 2013

David Icke speaks at the Bilderberg Fringe Event 2013

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

dianna (13th September 2013), Frances (18th September 2013), Highland1 (13th September 2013), Mark (18th September 2013), Wolf Khan (13th September 2013)

lookbeyond
    God love this man, i really admire him, if we can all just contribute a fraction of what he has imagine the consequences!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Breeze (13th September 2013), Frances (18th September 2013), Highland1 (13th September 2013), Mark (18th September 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Mind Control and the New World Order 2008

David Icke - Mind Control and the New World Order

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d88yEAZ_zKM

David Icke presents: 'Big Brother's Not Coming - He's Here' at the Oxford Union Debating Society in February 2008. In this two-hour presentation at the famous Oxford Union, he encapsulates humanity's current plight and how we can secure our freedom from the Hidden Hand behind global events. It is designed to be a simple introduction to the staggering revelations that he has long exposed in detail in his books.

If you want to know what is really happening in your world, and why, this is not to be missed. Your freedom and that of your children and grandchildren could well depend upon it.

British author and lecturer David Icke has written 20 books and traveled to over 55 countries since 1990. His books reveal how a hidden hand is behind world-changing events like the attacks of 9/11 and the manufactured wars in the Middle East, as part of a mass mind manipulation technique he has dubbed problem-reaction-solution. While being controversial and often heavily ridiculed and attacked, David Icke has driven on with his unrelentless investigation into subject areas that others don't dare touch. He reveals information that has been kept from a "dumbed down" population and has allowed the establishment to treat them as nothing more than slaves to a sinister hidden agenda.

His books are some of the most comprehensive exposés of the global conspiracy ever written and among them are: And the Truth Shall Set You Free, The Biggest Secret, Remember Who You Are and Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More.

Many have dubbed Icke as the "most controversial speaker" on the planet. They used to laugh at him, but now they come in the thousands to hear him speak all over the world.

Nonetheless, David's words are designed to inspire all of us to be who we really are, to fling open the door of the mental prison we build for ourselves and to walk into the light of freedom.

David Icke's website: http://www.davidicke.com/

Like "Dismantle The Matrix" on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DismantleThe...

Follow "Dismantle The Matrix" on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/DTheMatrix

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

dianna (13th September 2013), Highland1 (13th September 2013), Mark (18th September 2013), Wolf Khan (13th September 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Beyond Planet Earth - David Icke

Beyond Planet Earth - David Icke

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlGKCF5eUzs

2-HOUR FREE MOVIE - From UFOTV®, accept no imitations. Posted by permission only! This film explores the questions: Who are we? Where are we? What are we doing here? Who really controls this world - how and why?

What is the connection between ancient history, the modern war on terror, the gathering "Orwellian nightmare, and the nature of reality itself? It seems a strange question to most people, but in fact all of these questions are fundamentally linked, as David Icke so compellingly reveals.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

dianna (13th September 2013), Highland1 (13th September 2013), Mark (18th September 2013), Wolf Khan (13th September 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks

The Global Spiritual Awakening Of Humanity - David Icke

The Global Spiritual Awakening of Humanity

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Reptilian Agenda Theory

Peggy Kane & David Icke Speak on the manipulation of humanity from these astral realm entity's...Reptilians....

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Phew, I don't think I have ever posted so fast in my life! Above posts are just some of the important David Icke videos that cover a host of various topics - there are so many more, that I will add when I have more time. Please do add your favourites too.

Previously on TOT I have posted these links up with a personal summary of each video of my notes while watching, but this data has now gone so cannot add it here. Yet I know many of you here on TOT are aware of David's work, so already knowledgeable in the vast field he works in and speaks about.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

dianna (13th September 2013), Highland1 (13th September 2013), Mark (18th September 2013), Tribe (13th September 2013), Wolf Khan (13th September 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Thread stuck to the top in honour of one of the most prolific, thorough and consistent truth finders of our time.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Breeze (13th September 2013), dianna (13th September 2013), Mark (18th September 2013), Wolf Khan (13th September 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    British conspiracy theorist David Icke testifies at conservative website defamation trial.

Name:  icke.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  47.2 KB

OTTAWA — Infamous British conspiracy theorist David Icke appeared in an Ottawa courtroom Monday to testify in a defamation trial that pits a human rights lawyer against a conservative website.

Icke, a former British professional soccer player whose 2000 speaking tour of Canada led to protests and the cancellation of some events, gave evidence on behalf of Mark and Connie Fournier, the former proprietors of the website Freedominion.com.

The Fourniers are being sued for libel by Ottawa lawyer Richard Warman over messages posted on the site in 2007 that he claims were defamatory of him. Two commenters on the site are also named as defendants.

The Fourniers’ lawyer, Barbara Kulaszka, told the court Icke was being called to testify about the truth of one of the allegedly libelous posts on the message board that claimed Warman was “part of a nasty group of enemies of free speech.”

Warman has launched numerous lawsuits and complaints alleging violation of hate-speech laws or the Canadian Human Rights Act, raising the ire of some free-speech advocates and making him a frequent target of criticism in the conservative blogosphere.

Kulaszka read for the court letters that Warman had written to then-Liberal Immigration Minister Elinor Caplan and other immigration department officials in 2000 that warned against admitting Icke to the country on his speaking tour.

In the letters, Warman said that Icke’s anti-Semitic writings allege a conspiracy between the world’s Jewish elite and Freemasons to establish an oppressive global government.

Icke testified Warman’s efforts led to the cancellation of speaking events on the 2000 tour and hassles at the hands of Canada immigration officials, including when he arrived in Ottawa on Saturday.

“I started to realize there was a campaign to stop me and I was being painted as some kind of racist who was going to be engaged in hate speech, when I talk in my books about the need to love each other,” he told the court.

“That was shocking and the name Richard Warman started to appear as one of the ringleaders of this extraordinarily unfair character assassination.”

Icke is best known for his theory that the world is controlled by descendants of extraterrestrial reptiles, Queen Elizabeth II among them. He told the court he has written more than 20 books, translated into 20 languages, and that his website gets three million unique visits each month.

Icke rejected Warman’s allegations that his writing was anti-Semitic.

“Racism is a grotesque stupidity and a moronic belief of judging people based on the nature of their genetics, yet I’m accused of it,” he said.

“What I talk about is Zionism, a political movement that his challenged by many Jewish people vehemently.”

Warman had also accused Icke of writing that a “cabal of Jews” was responsible for the rise of Hitler, the Russian revolution and other “nefarious” historical events.

Icke responded that Trotsky and Lenin were Zionists and said current Russian President Vladimir Putin had recently noted that that 80 to 85 per cent of the members of first communist government of the Soviet Union were Jewish.

“I’m a researcher. What am I supposed to say — they come from Outer Mongolia?”

Icke stood in the witness box throughout his testimony after telling Judge Robert J. Smith that his arthritic knees made it difficult to sit.

On cross-examination, Warman’s lawyer, James Katz, questioned Icke about his books that made reference to wild and unproved allegations that former Canadian prime ministers Pierre Trudeau and Brian Mulroney, as well as U.S. Presidents George H.W. Bush and Ronald Reagan, had all raped the same woman.

Katz read parts of Icke’s books that had quoted the allegation that mind-controlled mothers and daughters were transported from the U.S. across the Canadian border at Niagara Falls for Mulroney to rape them. Trudeau, the books alleged, had been a Jesuit cooperating with the Vatican in these crimes.

Asked if he believes these bizarre claims to be true, Icke said he did.

“Absolutely, because it’s true,” he said.

Icke also noted he had never been sued by Mulroney nor had ever been charged for any hate speech while in Canada.

Katz suggested to Icke that his books draw on The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, which purports to be a blueprint for global Jewish domination but has been widely discredited as a hoax perpetrated by anti-Semites.

Asked if he now accepts The Protocols as fake, debunked by academics, Icke responded, ”My jury is out on it because I’m a researcher. Academics once told everyone the world was flat.”

In her opening statement before presenting a defence of the libel claims, Kulaszka said the website posts Warman complained of show “how utterly trivial this lawsuit is. Some don’t even mention Richard Warman,” she said. “Some are obvious jokes.”

“The paltry few lines he is suing for could not damage his reputation,” she told the court. She said Warman had made himself into a public figure through repeated use of Canada’s hate-speech laws.

The civil case is being tried before a six-member jury. The trial is expected to continue until next week.

Source http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Br...243/story.html

Russ

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Breeze (18th September 2013), Mark (18th September 2013), Ria (18th September 2013), Wolf Khan (26th September 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Highland1 for this update on David Icke.

I was aware this court case was in the making. I remember David Icke was being filmed (I think by a channel 4 documentary) about himself during his Canada 2000 tour, where he was in a book shop signing books when people stormed in and threw food at him in protest. The Canadian authorities also cancelled last minute his live radio guest appearances over there where David told the producers 'what for' very articulately.

I know many Americans move to Canada and say it is better for freedom, yet David has always mentioned in the past that Canada is not such the open country they promote it to be when it boils down to the freedom of speech and free thinking that goes against or disagree with governmental policies.

I will be placing David in my focus tonight, he needs all the support he can get, as this sounds like the lawyer Richard Warman is living up to his 'surname' and going for David's jugular over anything he can twist into something else to shut him down.

David's work is a vital part of the jigsaw puzzle for humanity to have the opportunity to awaken - I do not see this shutting David down, yet I am sure he can do without all this stress.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (19th September 2013), Mark (18th September 2013), Wolf Khan (26th September 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    Thanks for this Breeze.

David is one of the few men who can get away with sporting a mullet, says something for the quality of his research!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (19th September 2013), Wolf Khan (26th September 2013)