Page 1 of 90 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO phenomena 2014 & beyond

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 Times in 812 Posts

UFO phenomena 2014 & beyond

Hello,

My story might just be a regular story on this forum, nothing unsual under the sun.
    But for me it was unusual and now its getting normal.
    The paranormal is getting normal.

First i apolize for my english.yeah i know its bad.
    Wel its like this.
    On new years day we had family party at my uncles house.
    But my son was sleepy around 9, so i brought him home to sleep a bit.
    And before 12 we wanted to go back to that party.
    But my son was to sleepy , so me and my woman decide to stay home.
    Right before 12 i woke my son up to watch the firework.
    Then at 12 we stand in front of the window watching fireworks.
    Then i saw something fly, red/orange lights.

First one, then two come side by side.
    Then one go straight up and freeze in mid air and move straight right.
    I thought WTH is that.
    So i grabbed my camera and start to record.
    This happend right after 12.
    And the orbs came right after each other.
    Then a couple of minutes nothing and then again.

This went on for 35 minutes, then i was getting bored of them.
    Because i could not figure out what they are.
    They were to far away to see details.
    Then i said to my misses
    Wel these things are not normal but i cant say what they are unless i see some kinda action in my face.
    30 sec later after i sayd these words, one big orb came to my direction and slow down a bit and pass my house.
    He was maybe 90 feet away from me.
    It surprised me completly.
    Before this i was recording three orbs in front of me, they hover right behind my house.
    And then on that moment the huge orb pass my house.

What would be the chance of that?
    You ask to see a object better and there you see it.
    This is part of the original video, its in black and white.
    I diddent know that when i was recording, i was to happy to see those weird things lol
    But the object enter the video on 8.15.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dUqL9bxbTc

When the object came to my direction.
    I first thought what the hell.
    I needed a 3 sec think moment or somthing haha.
    Then i woke up and thought WOW.
    But when it came closer i looked good in the middle of that object.
    It shocked me what i saw.
    I saw the structure very good and thats where i knew that this could never be human.
    Its realy weird, i cant explain it very good but il try.
    The colours where moving in some strange way, its was beautifull to see.
    And that shocked me, my stomach turned around.
    Because then i knew, this was not from this planet.

SO i was not shocked because i was scared,no i was shocked because i saw that thing was a UFO.
    And i saw it together with my woman, if i had to explain that to her, then she would think am grazy.
    She already was saying the hole night, these things are this or that, just balloons, firework, light what ever....
    But when she heard my reaction, she jumped to the window to watch.
    You can hear my voice on the video lol

We knew,we cant talk about this with anyone.
    But it seem like half the neigberhood saw the object, but people thought balloons, firework or they were drunk.
    But not me, i was fresh, sober.
    Because i had to drive my family before the event,otherwise i might had a glass of wine or something.
    But nothing much.
    Am a sober guy, dont use drugs and i dont drink.

And i never believe anything without investigate it.
    SO when i see a "balloon" fly straight up and move to the right and waight fore the firearrow to pass and then stop in mid air.
    Then i cant dismiss that with a balloon, thats impossible to accept for my logic.
    THats how i started to focus on those orbs on new year.
    Il bet if i diddent keep a eye on the window after i saw those lights, then i would never saw that big orb.
    The big one, was the smoking gun for me.

But now i woundered, who came so close to my home and my family.
    Its real nice to see a big strange thing but it would be nice to know where it come from.
    You start to think all kind of things, because i need to protect my family.
    This was not a movie anymore or another youtube video about ufo.
    Now it fly over my house???

But what i was woundering more is, did that object came because i asked for it or was it just coincedence.
    That was the 1 milion euro qeustion on that moment.

So i had to search for answers but could not find anything.
    I posted the ufo event on some website in the Netherlands but they had a call ,that if you wanted to call about a red/orange orbs, then it might be a balloon??
    So then i thought maybe others recorded firework and got some orbs on them as well, but they just dont know it.
    I went straight to youtube and look for firework videos in the Netherlands.
    And almost in every major city in the Netherland orbs come from high in the sky and fly slowly down.
    I search for all the videos i could find and make them in one list.
    From Rotterdam, Amsterdam, groningen,Arnhem.
    And i found a 1 hour live video of the local tv station who recorded the skyline of Eindhoven on New year.
    The first 30 minutes was boring, you saw nothing.
    But then i saw lights fly from left to right over the city, or come down from high in the sky.
    Or fly over the city in high speed.

Here is the video.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXWHKLIVDCQ

And then once a while a saw those lights fly over, but not that much as on new year.
    So one day i was walking with my dog on a road near a farmland, then i saw those lights really low hover above the field.
    I grabbed my camera and start to record, but then it fly away like a airplane.
    The big orange light vanished and two lights on his rear appear like a airplane and then vanished.
    The next day i saw one again, and this time i runned to that object and it fly away again.

So then i came to the conclusion that these things might come more often on this place.
    And then i went almost every day to that location.
    Am standing excatly between forrest, farmland, highway and river.
    So accidently i found out where they come every evening when the weather is good, they dont come when its raining for some reason.

What i found out after a couple of months of observing them.
    lol nothing, i can only say what i saw and what i have on the video.

It seems like there are different objects.
    Thats the reason i called this topic alien and not ufo phenomenon.
    The flying objects are just there transport, they do something on the ground.
    But what it is, i dont have a clue.

Il start from big to small.
    The biggest thing i saw, might have been 40% size of a full moon.
    He looked like a star, if you dont keep looking for 5 sec then you would think its a star or planet.
    And on the video it look like a huge white orb.
    But when you move the white colour on computer,then you see the shape.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIZL5Fx_SWw

And no its not the ISS.
    This is the ISS, i record it the next day.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWA3wsTFKww

I thought hey, the big orb is back but when i saw the ISS was near and the size and movement look like other youtube videos.
    Then it had to be the ISS.
    But the other video the orb is 4 times bigger.
    And same high i think.

Then you have the airplane lookalike.
    From a distance they look like airliner, but when you zoom in then you can see what it realy is.
    Or what it not is.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4AsubaKnhk
    Like this.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnPIjRdPEWI

I posted this video because these "airliner" drop smaller carsize objects.
    You can see it in this video.
    And these smaller objects sometimes go the ground and turn some kinda light orb on and then move from left to right or hover above the water or between the trees or just hang around in the air.
    Sometimes i follow a object in the air and while i record the object , it pass light objects and they are not stars.

The next thing i saw, are house size objects.
    These are the big red/orange orbs what i see alot.
    They always show up as a big orange light or look like a star and when they get closer, more lights come up and then the big light vanish and it fly away like airplane.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JF4Rs4T1bY

Ive got many screenshots of these objects, they dont look like airplane,helicopter ,drone or something human.
    Some have a strange structuur, a scorpion shape object with the head of a duck.

Then there the small boomerang saucer shape objects, they are maybe half a meter wide.
    They are on ground moving from left to right in high speed for god know what reason.
    Or they hover high in a tree, rotating.
    And on one occassion i manage to get one good on video.
    It jumped behind a driving car, thats how i could see its rotating real fast and its something metal and got lights in it.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCfjJQsJld0

And here they move from left to right.
    On first sight they looked like cars, but when i zoomed in i saw what they are.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6FvB5DwiaM

And there are other things what came down.
    They look like working objects.
    They hang around water and fly in high speed.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nBRXilUOxU

I also got another video of these things, they came right behind me.
    600 feet behind me doing something with the water.

What ive notice from all these objects, when humans come near, there gone or pretend to be a plane.
    And on some screenshots i see a beam coming from the object of going to the object.
    The beam look like a stair of smaller objects.
    I saw those worker objects doing that also in the water.

I have no clue what they are doing there, but it look like they come every evening back.
    And for now it look like there showing more and more everyday.
    And its like i see its news everyday.
    Il post some screenshots on next post
    So thats a bit of my story and of what i saw.
    Everything here is my truth, it is what we witness and got on video.
    In four months i made more then 150 videos and i was never ever a camera man.
    I dont want to convince anyone with my story, but i would be very happy if anyone is familair with my story.
    So i could find out what are these things.
    Am 100% sincere and you can ask anything you want, but one thing i kept secret for now.

I need to figure out if these things are showing their self because of me or is it just coincedence.
    I dont want to spoil the chance i have to record these things, i sometimes feel like that guy who sleep with the beers.
    I only hope il dont end like him.

So thats my story in some way

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

777 (24th April 2014), Altaira (24th April 2014), BabaRa (28th April 2014), Frances (24th April 2014), Highland1 (24th April 2014), jimmer (24th April 2014), john parslow (25th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), Marique (23rd July 2015), markoid (4th May 2014), mojo (24th April 2014), Moonlight (24th April 2014), shamanseeker (3rd July 2014), Spiral (24th April 2014), The One (24th April 2014), Wolf Khan (24th April 2014), Woody (24th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Some screenshots.

Working objects.

Another working object

This was right behind me on the ground, for a moment i thougt.
    hhm this is close but i dont care, if they want me dead, then i would be dead by now.

This is what i saw on a farmfield in broad daylight, it got the same colours as the objects.

And the video here.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGKVzTd3KbQ

House size objects.

On this picture you can see some kinda of beam going to that object.

These are the red orbs objects.

And strange objects come out other objects.

And the saucer shapes

They look like saucer but not like we use to see in movies .
    It look like the saucer is a part of something, and that something is hidden.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

777 (24th April 2014), Altaira (24th April 2014), BabaRa (28th April 2014), boja (24th April 2014), Frances (24th April 2014), Highland1 (24th April 2014), jimmer (24th April 2014), KosmicKat (24th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), Marique (23rd July 2015), markoid (4th May 2014), mojo (24th April 2014), Moonlight (24th April 2014), ronin (28th April 2014), Spiral (24th April 2014), The One (24th April 2014), Wolf Khan (24th April 2014), Woody (24th April 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    That was brilliant my friend i hope our other member mojo can come onto this thread.He's had some experiences i think you might like to here.Also if you are struggling with any words just remember at the bottom of the forum you can turn the forum to your own language with the Google translator that's at the bottom left of every page

Great stuff
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

777 (24th April 2014), Altaira (24th April 2014), BabaRa (28th April 2014), Frances (24th April 2014), Highland1 (24th April 2014), jimmer (24th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), mojo (24th April 2014), Moonlight (24th April 2014), sinzzer (24th April 2014), Spiral (24th April 2014), Woody (24th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    That was brilliant my friend i hope our other member mojo can come onto this thread.He's had some experiences i think you might like to here.Also if you are struggling with any words just remember at the bottom of the forum you can turn the forum to your own language with the Google translator that's at the bottom left of every page

Great stuff
    Thats what struck me about these videos, the similarity to Mojos videos, but more than that, the eye witness stuff of what the eye can see more than the camera is also chillingly similar to what Mojo has said, that what look like objects on film look like a smaller part of some thing bigger & darker to the eye.

This is the best material I have seen in a long time

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

777 (24th April 2014), BabaRa (28th April 2014), Frances (24th April 2014), Highland1 (24th April 2014), jimmer (24th April 2014), KosmicKat (24th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), mojo (24th April 2014), Moonlight (24th April 2014), sinzzer (24th April 2014), The One (24th April 2014), Woody (24th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    This is incredible footage sinzzer and thank you for posting it!

There are others too who seem able to "summon" ufo's and orbs and clearly wonder why it is only them that can do so?

I am a firm believer that we all contain extra terrestial dna of sorts which basically could possibly act as a transmitter or receiver for our star families.

On that basis, perhaps you are being allowed to see these objects because they want you to see them?

We all have a part to play in the awakening and it seems you have found yours in the form of disclosure.

The flashing colourful rotating orbs have brought some memories of a similar personal experience and I thank you for that.

Keep up the great work sinnzer as this is awesome footage and news.

Russ

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (24th April 2014), Altaira (24th April 2014), BabaRa (28th April 2014), Frances (24th April 2014), jimmer (24th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), mojo (24th April 2014), Moonlight (24th April 2014), sinzzer (24th April 2014), Spiral (24th April 2014), The One (24th April 2014), Woody (24th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    WOW!! You have an amazing story there sinzzer, I'm so glad you joined us here to share your experiences. Along with mojo's incredibly similar testimonies, this is some of the best stuff I've come across online.

God this site has some solid members, awesome.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (24th April 2014), BabaRa (28th April 2014), Frances (24th April 2014), Highland1 (24th April 2014), jimmer (24th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), mojo (24th April 2014), Moonlight (24th April 2014), sinzzer (24th April 2014), Spiral (24th April 2014), The One (24th April 2014), Woody (24th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    perhaps you are being allowed to see these objects because they want you to see them
    very much agree on that statement and perhaps explains mimimcry to the way our aircraft look with the usage of pulsating light at times to blend in on their way to visit the contactees.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

777 (24th April 2014), Altaira (24th April 2014), BabaRa (28th April 2014), Frances (24th April 2014), Highland1 (24th April 2014), jimmer (24th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), Moonlight (24th April 2014), sinzzer (24th April 2014), The One (24th April 2014), Woody (24th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for the welcome people.
    I feel here just love.

And it's nicer to speak Dutch to me so I'd better get out of my words.
    Look now I'm not sure if I see all this because I am I, because I can also pay close attention and have no evil intentions toward them.
    If it were up to me I drink a cup of tea with them and we talk about everything and anything.
    I have a lot to ask lol.

Because I've seen some different patterns indicated a high intelligent being.
    For example, the reason why many do not see is not because they do not show it, otherwise they arise.
    Which we think it is a car, bus, train, lamp, bicycle, scooter or plane, for example.
    Because that's exactly what they do.
    By linking multiple objects together they resemble a moving bus, moving cars, moving train and plane.
    They even do a lamp post.
    look
    This is the original.

And it's lit, below you will see a disc-shaped object which hold that post.
    It just does a lamp post.

Here it is zoomed in and the colors have changed, but if you can get a glimpse of the disc-shaped object to see what lies beneath.

In this picture you can see a similar kind of situation, but more lights.

And the same picture but zoomed.

In this picture it looks like an object that looks like a moving bus

This picture zooms.

This is the same picture but modified.

So it came at a furious pace and in a distant past it on a moving bus , but they are different objects that pretend to be an object .
    In this situation, a moving bus .
    Maarja that fell to me immediately because they drive past the action in the foreground , so everything came into full view .

I have seen with what looked like a train , in the same situation who were friends with .
    A "train" came when passed, it seemed then remotely .
    But they were also separate objects that pretend to be a train .
    Or very often flying object from left to right at high speed , so the corpse in a car .
    But it's just a flying metal boomerang or something? ?

So what I 'm saying is , I see a pattern in their actions .
    It is no coincidence that I see .
    The only thing I see are the camouflage actions on their part to hide their presence.
    And that does not seem logical to me if you want to study . Environment or something
    Then you just own to the environment .
    And therefore it is quite possible that many people do not see them .
    Because I know this, I can not say that I see all this because I have it .
    It can also be very good , I see all these things because I look at it differently .
    It can also 're both , I do not know, but I keep going until I get more answers .
    AND I think I will immediately show .
    And until that time, I respect the fact that I see them , and I will not betray their presence until I know 100 % that I can do .
    The last thing I want is trouble with something I do not even know what it is lol

I'm not looking forward to a strange figure from startrek starwars or see , next to my bed in the middle of the night haha
    Last edited by The One, 24th April 2014 at 15:41. Reason: Translated back to English

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Altaira (24th April 2014), BabaRa (28th April 2014), Frances (24th April 2014), Highland1 (24th April 2014), jimmer (24th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), Marique (23rd July 2015), mojo (29th April 2015), Moonlight (24th April 2014), ronin (28th April 2014), The One (24th April 2014), Woody (24th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    For some reason, i typed in dutch but the hole setup of lines are changed.
    Il stick to english.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

777 (24th April 2014), Altaira (24th April 2014), BabaRa (28th April 2014), Frances (24th April 2014), Highland1 (24th April 2014), jimmer (24th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), mojo (29th April 2015), Moonlight (24th April 2014), Woody (24th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Welcome sinzzer,thanks for sharing such a mega thread,i think most of us here have seen or experienced to a certain degree some or similar things at times in our lives , some more than others,never the less it is always good to share with others and not keep it all a secret as it can consume us and or isolate one.

For me your question of coincidence or you.
    hmmm, tricky!!,More logically ,,,,both.

They exist, they are their.
    So are you.
    the only difference is that you are noticing,most are not and your going back for more ,most would not.

Another perspective
    you exist, you are there
    they do too
    They are noticing you noticing .

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

777 (24th April 2014), Altaira (24th April 2014), BabaRa (28th April 2014), Frances (24th April 2014), Highland1 (24th April 2014), jimmer (24th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), Marique (23rd July 2015), mojo (29th April 2015), Moonlight (24th April 2014), sinzzer (24th April 2014), The One (24th April 2014), Woody (24th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    And yesterday i saw another strange thing.
    I saw a hand size object floating under a street lamp.
    it was to big to be a insect.
    And to weird to be a bird, and it moved sometimes in high speed.
    It was flying right below the light.
    I caught this on video, because i was wondering Why some streetlights are brighter sometimes.
    Thats what i saw.
    Sometimes one light is a bit brighter then others.
    So then i thought in the back of my mind, in this place nothing is what it seems.
    So just record the streetlight and will see later what was going on.

Here are some screenshots.

You can see the object right below the light.
    kepe in mind the light is a bit small then 1 meter.

And zoomed in.

In the video you can see it fly circles, go in to the light and then back out and fly away in the forrest and come back and then vanish.
    But behind the streetlight, something is hiding.
    I cant see it, it look like a car size object.

So there are many different things out here, what look like a Alien presence.
    But they just want to hide for the humans for their own agenda and i dont think they are hostile.
    I did not even found one broken tree,plant or what ever.

If the military would have activities like what i see there everyday, then you would see something.
    But on daylight, you wount see anything.
    Nothing!!!
    The only thing what i saw, was that bright light on the field one day.
    But that doesent look normal eather.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

777 (24th April 2014), Altaira (24th April 2014), BabaRa (28th April 2014), Frances (24th April 2014), Highland1 (24th April 2014), jimmer (24th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), Marique (23rd July 2015), mojo (3rd January 2015), Moonlight (24th April 2014), ronin (28th April 2014), The One (24th April 2014), Tonz (24th April 2014), Woody (24th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think if we look at this positively we might find that we can all summon our star brothers and sisters with a little focused energy.
    Please take a look at this 15 minute video which demonstrates they can indeed be summoned at will.
    Our skies are literally saturated with phenomenon such as this and the elite have only been too aware of this fact.
    Perhaps we should try a little experiment of our own and measure our success rate?
    The veil is indeed finally lifting and collectively we may be able to remove it altogether.....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-zU5BDycDVM

high strangeness peeps as something is stopping the upload this video?

mods please can you try for me using the above link?

Thank you

Russ

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (24th April 2014), BabaRa (28th April 2014), Frances (24th April 2014), jimmer (24th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), mojo (3rd January 2015), Moonlight (24th April 2014), ronin (28th April 2014), The One (24th April 2014), Woody (24th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    I just tried the link and loads perfectly, russ

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (24th April 2014), BabaRa (28th April 2014), Frances (24th April 2014), Highland1 (24th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), mojo (3rd January 2015), Moonlight (24th April 2014), The One (24th April 2014), Woody (24th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Smart phones huh....

Russ

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (24th April 2014), BabaRa (28th April 2014), Frances (24th April 2014), jimmer (24th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), mojo (3rd January 2015), Moonlight (24th April 2014), The One (24th April 2014), Tonz (24th April 2014), Woody (24th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by tonton View Post
    Welcome sinzzer,thanks for sharing such a mega thread,i think most of us here have seen or experienced to a certain degree some or similar things at times in our lives , some more than others,never the less it is always good to share with others and not keep it all a secret as it can consume us and or isolate one.

For me your question of coincidence or you.
    hmmm, tricky!!,More logically ,,,,both.

They exist, they are their.
    So are you.
    the only difference is that you are noticing,most are not and your going back for more ,most would not.

Another perspective
    you exist, you are there
    they do too
    They are noticing you noticing .
    Thank you uncle, yeah ive notice that they noticed me.
    They were right behind me one day on the ground.
    On that moment i had the feeling that any moment i see them in my face lol.
    So i wount think they travel bilion miles and dont see me 200 meters away from them.
    it was a strange experience, i had no idea whats out there.
    I only saw some lights blink ,but nothing happend and they vanished.

I think if someone would had the chance like i have then he should take it.
    The universe is huge and mankind dont got all truth in one hand.
    We learn everyday.
    So when i see something new, then i need to know what it is.
    Then i can learn from it.

And i always love to play strategy,chess gamess.
    I did that since the first gamecomputer was around, i love to play adventure puzzle games.
    So to me, this is a hole new adventure and i wll take the chance to live it.
    This is a like a cat in the bag for me, searching for answers is something i did hole my life.
    I had studied many different religions and ancient philosophy before, just for the fun of it i think.
    And now am like a investigator , making videos in the evening and analyse footage in daylight and nobody knows around me. lol
    I never thought i would do this, never.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

717seethelight (25th November 2014), 777 (24th April 2014), Altaira (24th April 2014), BabaRa (28th April 2014), Frances (24th April 2014), Highland1 (24th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), Marique (23rd July 2015), mojo (24th June 2014), Moonlight (24th April 2014), ronin (28th April 2014), The One (24th April 2014), Tonz (24th April 2014), Woody (24th April 2014)