Page 9 of 90 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO phenomena 2014 & beyond

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sinzzer View Post
    Lol am breaking my head on this moment by asking people for a cam.
    Everyone is looking at me with open eyes, WHY you need a camera for???
    Well....

Its just unbelieveble, am seeing things and i cant go to no one for support with this.
    Everyone got iphone or something.
    So i have no choise then to make the best of it with this cam.
    what about your neighborhood prevention friend.
    does he have resources, contacts?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th May 2014), Highland1 (6th May 2014), mojo (5th May 2014), Spiral (5th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 Times in 812 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    what about your neighborhood prevention friend.
    does he have resources, contacts?
    he have one but his lens is not good enough to zoom in.
    is a bit to short, so he is waiting to buy a new lens.
    Btw am about to go out again.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th May 2014), Highland1 (6th May 2014), jimmer (4th May 2014), mojo (5th May 2014), Spiral (5th May 2014), The One (4th May 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    I say wow wow and more wow

Awesome and thank you
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th May 2014), Highland1 (6th May 2014), jimmer (4th May 2014), mojo (5th May 2014), sinzzer (4th May 2014), Spiral (5th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ive just uploaded this one.
    Recorded it two weeks ago.
    On the moment of recording i only saw the light.
    it was like, i was recording on the right moment and on the right location.
    On the area i was pointing should be nothing there, only grass and corner that lead to another river.

So i was already looking at that diretion, then ive notice a small white bright object.
    I pointed the camera and waited to see if something happend.
    Suddenly that white object do something/ what ever haha
    And something is showing himself in the camera, and from that thing another light appear.
    And then another object is shown in the camera.
    And then all vanish in front of the camera.
    I only saw the light on that moment, i notice this all when i analyze the video.
    But see for yourself.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th May 2014), Highland1 (6th May 2014), jimmer (6th May 2014), mojo (8th May 2014), Spiral (5th May 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    sinnzer.
    why do you think you are being allowed to film these objects?
    also what do think their intention is?
    thank you.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th May 2014), Highland1 (6th May 2014), jimmer (6th May 2014), mojo (8th May 2014), sinzzer (5th May 2014), Spiral (5th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    sinnzer.
    why do you think you are being allowed to film these objects?
    also what do think their intention is?
    thank you.
    I think anyone can record these, ive seen objects when other people was nearby as well.
    Friends who drived by or the cops.
    So in one way i dont think am the only one allowed to film these objects.
    Am just standing open for it to search for strange things and am standing ready with a camera to record it.
    Other people who see the same thing might not believe in UFO and interpretate what we see different.

And on the other hand, my first sighting was a bit weird.
    I said to my woman, after seeing 20 of them flying over my head in one hour time.
    I need to see them closely, i cant figure out now what they are.
    30 seconds later one of them fly pass the window, were we stood.
    Might have been 30 meters away from us, we saw it good good.
    That triggered us to searche the sky for what ever.
    This could be tht they heared me or it was coincedence.
    i dont know this, only them can verifieer that.

So am convinced this is not for some people online, it is for everyone but we need to stand open for it.
    And these guys just happend to fly pass the wrong house because i will search for answers till i have them, thats who i am in real life to.
    Or they fly pass the right house and that it belong to one master plan, what that is i dont know.
    Or with other words, i have no idea whats going on and am just recording what i see.

There intentions, hhmm.
    I always said about people, there actions reveale there true identity.
    And ive seen them around trees, around water, above farmland and in the sky and around firework, electricity.
    And some strange energy ball kinda thing hanging around randomly in that area.
    I did not see any violent action to what ever, not even a laser beam to a tree or something.
    I did not feel nothing at all from them, no bad dreams or lost time.
    So what does this said?
    Only that they do that, but not who or what they are.

And this would not conclude that they are not violent, this only means that this is the only thing i know.
    It might also be that they are hiding for us, because we cant handle the truth yet.
    Nobody wants to hear loud music on the moment you wake up, we all need a moment to recover from sleep.
    But the truth is, i just dont know my friend.
    5 months ago i could not be sure that there is life out there, because i havent seen something strange.
    And i only believe when i see.
    But now am working on to understand what these things are, and i dont have answers yet but i do know that something or what ever is out there..
    And maybe i wount find more answers, then i just have to accept the fact that i cant find no more then that.
    I will still live another day and died when my times comes.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th May 2014), Highland1 (6th May 2014), jimmer (6th May 2014), mojo (8th May 2014), Spiral (5th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sinzzer View Post
    I did not feel nothing at all from them, no bad dreams or lost time.
    Just a thought sinzzer,

If these beings have mastered space and time travel, how could we truly percieve that any of our "human time" had been lost?

With technology like that they could probably borrow or abduct us for as long as they want, then replace us right back to a moment of their choice and we are non the wiser?

It would be interesting to see if hypnosis revealed some memories that you are totally unaware of?

Just throwing it out there my friend....

Russ

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th May 2014), jimmer (6th May 2014), KosmicKat (6th May 2014), mojo (8th May 2014), sinzzer (6th May 2014), Spiral (6th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    Just a thought sinzzer,

If these beings have mastered space and time travel, how could we truly percieve that any of our "human time" had been lost?

With technology like that they could probably borrow or abduct us for as long as they want, then replace us right back to a moment of their choice and we are non the wiser?

It would be interesting to see if hypnosis revealed some memories that you are totally unaware of?

Russ
    Normally people are abducted at about 3am when they are in deep sleep, waking abductions are relatively rare & are often remembered because of events leading up to the abduction.

Missing time was a common factor in early abduction cases, as was people being put back in the wrong place (even the wrong house in some cases) but seeing as they abduct you by "sliding" your body into the fourth dimension where time doesn't pass means that they can easily put you back seconds from when you are taken if they want.

Re "they could probably borrow or abduct us for as long as they want" its common for male abductees to wake up with a weeks worth of stubble BTW

IMO little things like time loss, being put back in the wrong place & finding your nightclothes on the wrong way round etc are usually done as "favours" so you know that its not your imagination & you aren't mad.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th May 2014), Highland1 (6th May 2014), jimmer (10th May 2014), mojo (8th May 2014), sinzzer (6th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    Just a thought sinzzer,

Russ
    Indeed, it would be interesting to see if i get hypnosist at all to be honest.
    I mean if i would get in trance.
    I trained my mind for years to get control over it, i mean to let my mind think what ever i want without getting disturb by another thought.
    So it would be very interesting to see if someone then take the control over.
    And maybe reveal what is hidden.
    Hope not tomuch or married is over lol
    Na joke, but maybe it can reveal my true identity.
    I think everyone has one, the one you are born with.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th May 2014), Highland1 (6th May 2014), jimmer (6th May 2014), mojo (8th May 2014), Spiral (6th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    You have me wondering if there is a connection between your mental discipline and the apparent facility with which you can connect with the visitors.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th May 2014), Highland1 (6th May 2014), mojo (8th May 2014), sinzzer (6th May 2014), Spiral (6th May 2014), Tonz (7th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KosmicKat View Post
    You have me wondering if there is a connection between your mental discipline and the apparent facility with which you can connect with the visitors.
    I cant be sure about that, only they can said , yes we came down because we heard you.
    But it sure look like they heard me sometimes.
    Maybe if more are open to investigate then they would see them as well.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th May 2014), Highland1 (6th May 2014), jimmer (10th May 2014), mojo (8th May 2014), Spiral (6th May 2014), Tonz (7th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    it sure look like they heard me sometimes
    if they are they same type this is definitely what was observed here in Oregon...
    Finally after weeks of inactivity a real nice confirmation last night and if you seen my actions you would have thought I hit the lottery...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th May 2014), Highland1 (8th May 2014), jimmer (10th May 2014), samos (8th May 2014), sinzzer (8th May 2014), Spiral (8th May 2014), Tonz (8th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    if they are they same type this is definitely what was observed here in Oregon...
    Finally after weeks of inactivity a real nice confirmation last night and if you seen my actions you would have thought I hit the lottery...
    Ooo, you want to share the story m8?
    Your making me very curious lol

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th May 2014), Highland1 (8th May 2014), jimmer (10th May 2014), mojo (8th May 2014), Spiral (8th May 2014), Tonz (8th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    hi friend...the confirmation is very similar to the start of the Oregon sightings which caught my attention beginning 2009... like a flash of a camera 4-5 pulses of flash in a (stationary mostly) area of the sky and unlike an iridium flare or satellite.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th May 2014), Highland1 (8th May 2014), sinzzer (8th May 2014), Spiral (8th May 2014), Tonz (8th May 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    hi friend...the confirmation is very similar to the start of the Oregon sightings which caught my attention beginning 2009... like a flash of a camera 4-5 pulses of flash in a (stationary mostly) area of the sky and unlike an iridium flare or satellite.
    oo i see
    Does this look familiair Mojo?

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th May 2014), Highland1 (8th May 2014), jimmer (10th May 2014), mojo (9th May 2014), Spiral (8th May 2014), The One (8th May 2014)