Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 408087888990
Results 1,336 to 1,341 of 1341

Thread: UFO phenomena 2014 & beyond

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 Times in 812 Posts
    Yep he film the same, am in contact with him.
    They are all around the world....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

jimmer (20th June 2015), mojo (1st July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sinzzer View Post
    To be honest, i see actions what might be called communications in a unearthly way.
    Compare it like someone is trying to talk with you with a unknown langueau, and you see he is trying to make contact but you dont understand him.
    That is what i see.
    But i think they do that in a way what any person can handle i gues..

Like for excample it seems like you know allot about the stars, you know there constellations and were they are.
    So it might be possible there communication to you will go via something what is familiar for you or what you can easily find or reconize.
    Iv notice many witness have a common story that the communication is related to somethign what they could reconize.
    And what i do is, put my story next to them.
    And the patern i see is, that they approach people with sightings or communications what that person can handle or reconize.

Ecatly my story did not started on new years eve 2013/2014.
    it started before a year before that on 2012 christmas day.
    I saw a orange light flying over the neighberhood and i could see it had a solid light, that asked for my attention.
    And on that moment i was open minded, i dismissed any belief system and believe only what i investigate.
    Years before the sighting i was very actief on foras about religions, i was in many discussion almost against everyone lol.
    I just did not agree on many things and was forced to find proof to backup my arguments, thats how studied many different religions and philosophy.
    That leaded to that my logic investigate everything what i hear or see.

So then on the evening before christmas day 24 december 2012, i saw a orange object fly.
    Then in the year of 2013 i saw maybe 5 times a orange object randomly fly anywhere.
    But on those moment i just looked at it and thought nothing serious about it, but i must be honest that a small thought came in my mind that it might be a UFO.
    Then one evening in december 2013 we drive back from a girlfriend home, and then me and my woman saw four orange lights above a farm.
    I stopped the car on the highway and they fly away.
    It was for us like, wow what was that?
    But we did not took it seriously.

THen on new years evening 2013 around 21.30, i stood outside because i was about to walk home with family and her family. ( like a small group to walk two streets away )
    Then something big and orange fly over my head, it made no sound and everyone saw it.
    ONe said its a chopper, and other said no its a plane and i could not figure out what it was.
    Nobody filmed it, we all stood there watching it flying over our head.

Then after 12 a massive encounter fly over our neighberhood, i lost count of the orange bright objects.
    I filmed them all and after 35 minutes i got bored of them, because i could not see good what they are.
    I refused to called them UFOs on that moment, i needed to be sure.
    So i said to my misses, we cant say what they are untill we see some kind of action of them.
    Then 30 seconds after i said those words, one of them fly directly towards our window.
    Just right in the open and fly directly towards us, and then fly over our neighberhouse.
    it came as close as ten meters for sure.
    i could see structure, colors everything.
    We had 15 seconds to look at it.
    It was enough to show us what those objects are, then we knew.
    And then we knew something is flying around here and it introduced himself!

That was for me the first encounter what am sure of that they heard me and react on what i thought.
    It might be possible that the earlier encounters was also a attempt for them to make contact, but on that moment i did not understand the signals.
    And after that day i started to search for them and had countless encounters, tomuch to said here really.
    Many times they react or do something or show them self in a way that i must understand that its only for my eyes to see, but the world can see the videos.
    Thats the message in a nutshell really.
    Iv seen some crazy s...t.

Like one encounter i saw a bright object hover above farmland like a star.
    Then slowly the craft fly away, then i came with the briliant idea to sign with a flashlight to it.
    Then suddenly the craft turned direction and fly directly towards me.
    Then out of nowhere a helicopter sound came up, and the light configuration changed.
    And the craft fly on very low altitude into my direction.
    My woman thought it was a chopper and when into the car.
    I thought f..k it, i need to film this and stood ground.
    Then when the craft came closer, it signed back with a dimmed light.
    it did not fly directly over my head,maybe 20 meter further away.
    But was flying on treetops level, very low.
    And when it was close, i saw no shape between the lights.
    Just three big lights in different colors and the sound of a dimmed helicopter mixed.

Then 20 minutes later it came back.
    And this time i saw a police car driving along to.
    I thought damn, it was achopper and it called the police because i was sighting with lights to it.
    And the craft came closer and was sooner above us then the police car. and again it signed back with a dimmed light.
    Then the cops came to us.
    They came to us because someone made a report of loud music,and they thought that it was us.
    But the music came from a streetpart of a nearby village.
    Then the cops asked me what i was doing here while we both watch the craft fly away.
    I said to him, filming the stars with a smil on my face.
    And he shake his head while looking the craft fly away and said, filming the stars right?
    I said yeah ofcourse, WHAT ELSE??? with a big smile on my face looking straight into the eye of that cop.
    He said, good evening and dry off.

If that was a helicopter i should have been arrested, because it is forbidden to sign to them.
    But no helicopters hover like a star, change there light into a huge star and then mimic into a helicopter.
    And the moral of the story is, they seems to communicate in a way what is unknown to me.
    And that is what am doing on this moment, am trying to understand what i see.
    And it sure look like something is trying to communicate with me.
    All the sightings i have point to that direction.
    Sinnzer, apologies, I lost track of this thread, and missed your reply. Totally relate to all you've written, and especially about dismissing belief systems. Everything I 'thought I believed' went out the window when contact came in. That included any and all concepts and theories floating around in the UFO/New Age communities.
    The third sighting I had (early 2013) was a feeling of coming home to true family, to my heart and soul, and remembering. I was putting out the bin on a summer's night, when there was a conjunction of the Moon and Jupiter in the sky....and as I stood and looked at it, I had a very strong sense of 'something' inbetween Jupiter and the Moon, on that alignment. I had a very warm feeling in my heart, sensing that presence, and I asked/thought, 'Who are you?' And the words came back clearly, 'We are Andromedans.'
    Then I raced back into the house for my camera, and when I got back outside again, about 30 seconds later, they were near the house and I took this photo (Moon is below, ship above).

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

jimmer (20th June 2015), mojo (1st July 2015), sinzzer (1st July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    ShadowSelf, that's a beautiful photo!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

jimmer (20th June 2015), mojo (1st July 2015), Shadowself (20th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hello all,
    I found a new social network like facebook, and am working in there on this moment.
    That network got the same features and better options then facebook.
    It started last year and is upcoming.

The situation was like this.
    I was searching for a new network, because i was done with facebook.
    Many debunkers in there and not many options are in there

But the TSU network is a different type of network.
    Anyone can open a page and do what ever you want, like facebook.
    But it gives the members the chance to earn money from there social works.
    So the bigger the network, the more you earn.

There is also a option to give money to others, because all get a bank account in there.
    And from there anyone can transfer money to who ever.
    And if you want the money, then you can ask for it when you reach 100dollars.
    And they wil paid you with a check, it ecatly works.
    You can check google for it, it works.
    And now many celebrities start to open a page.

So that network start to come on, and there for not many know about it.
    But bottomline is, the network can be used in a smart way were everyone can gain from it.
    And not only money, but also by supporting each other.

Like the onetruth forum brought us all together, because many here search for the truth.
    And if we want we can create a group within that network and start to share pictures and videos links.
    You cant upload videos, but you can put any link you want, as long no adult crap.
    So if a group of friends, joins and share each other content then we can hit two flies in one clap.

I mean that the witness or anyone else could financial gain from it, and also use the network to share what we want to share.
    So its not a alternative for the forum, its a alternative for facebook.
    It might be the new system of social networks.

SO the last couple of weeks am working on that.
    Because i had to do something.
    the activity never stop and i need support big time, i need a better camera and software.
    And am not satisfied with the network to share content, its bombarded with debunkers.
    I want to close the door for them, and let only skywatchers or any other serieus people as friends, and then share content with each other.
    And the public can sit back and join or sit back watch the findings.

So dont get me wrong, am not doing this only for the money.
    BUt i had to think of something to get better results with a network and with a new camera.
    And many people are in the same position like me.
    So if you want check the site out, and you can remove my name if you like and see for your self.
    Its a new social network what is not made for the money, but only share the revue with the members.
    And it all depend on how active someone is.
    And ofcourse if you want to join my network, then check out the link and see for your self.

https://www.tsu.co/sinzzer

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

mojo (1st July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    And i only talk with a few people about it.
    Like ALison from Seeingufo.
    She also mentioned that it can be easier to crowdfund projects, like going over sea to meet people or to help each other get better cameras or software.
    But those are one of the main features we all can do, to get closer to disclosure.
    If you all take a look at the money we throw away everyday to nonsense or that we paid money to tell us lies, ( news )
    Then would it not be smarter to work together and only put one euro or something for a cause what can benefiet everyone?
    I honestly believe that we all are as strong as the weakest link, and there for we should together.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

mojo (1st July 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Joanna View Post
    Sinnzer, apologies, I lost track of this thread, and missed your reply. Totally relate to all you've written, and especially about dismissing belief systems. Everything I 'thought I believed' went out the window when contact came in. That included any and all concepts and theories floating around in the UFO/New Age communities.
    The third sighting I had (early 2013) was a feeling of coming home to true family, to my heart and soul, and remembering. I was putting out the bin on a summer's night, when there was a conjunction of the Moon and Jupiter in the sky....and as I stood and looked at it, I had a very strong sense of 'something' inbetween Jupiter and the Moon, on that alignment. I had a very warm feeling in my heart, sensing that presence, and I asked/thought, 'Who are you?' And the words came back clearly, 'We are Andromedans.'
    Then I raced back into the house for my camera, and when I got back outside again, about 30 seconds later, they were near the house and I took this photo (Moon is below, ship above).
    I also apoligized, i completly miss your reply as well.
    I just saw it when i just finished the reply about that social network.
    I thought, hey did i saw Sinzzer??

So andromedans...
    Then it was some kind of breathtaking situation i gues.
    And did you had more contact?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

mojo (1st July 2015)