Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO phenomena 2014 & beyond

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 Times in 812 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Frances View Post
    Hello Sinzzer, Mojo was allowed to film the ET's at ground level.
    He was allowed to film by them.

At one point in his research he thought he was going to be invited on board. It never happened, he would have gone though.
    Frances.
    Hello Frances.
    I understand that, i think everyone wants to get on board.
    And it would even be better with a camcorder
    But i dont think of anything, my logic is never aspect anything and embrace what you get.
    I cant judge the situation of Mojo, but am sure after all the sightings he had that it convinced him that he could get on board.
    I think thats the most logical thought to think after knowing that these beings letting you record them.
    I wish he was on board, then he could tell me how to get on board to

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (27th April 2014), Highland1 (28th April 2014), jimmer (27th April 2014), jsb_swampfox (28th April 2014), mojo (27th April 2014), ronin (28th April 2014), Spiral (27th April 2014), The One (27th April 2014), Tonz (28th April 2014), Woody (27th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    sinzzer is definitely on the cutting edge and it will be interesting to see what his visitors will do. Its very cool his position in the event and his support network as well can be a great resource. Plus what jimmer said was important, keeping it real, leave ego behind with these guys that can read thought...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Frances (27th April 2014), Highland1 (28th April 2014), jimmer (27th April 2014), jsb_swampfox (28th April 2014), Spiral (27th April 2014), The One (27th April 2014), Tonz (28th April 2014), Woody (27th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Ty Francis...and still ready to go...
    Sinzzer,
    Loved the Transformers soundtrack on your recent upload. I would caution though since youtube can give one copyright strike on copyrighted material and when sharing paranormal because of the subject matter of UFOs many trolls & disinfo agents would enjoy taking down a channel. Even though the songs are cheesy I use the free non-copyright music YouTube provides as to remain in good standing. I would hate to see you build your youtube channel and than loose it becaue of something as simple as the music. Best wishes in your continued documentation.

Well good thing i make new channel without transformers music on it
    And if the close the channels, i working on a small network with friends on this moment to store videos everywhere .
    For "just in case".
    Because if these things are real.
    Then there must be people out there who dont like these things, like in the movies.
    The badluck they have is, am a chess plaeyer.
    I think 3 or 4 steps a head.
    What can youtube or others do, when the videos are spread around on different accounts with different people?
    Yep,thats what am doing now while am busy with all these.
    I set it up like this, no matter what happend with one channel, there are more.
    And copys of the videos are spread around.
    Its just for just in case. ( worst case scenario, some smart guys want to steal videos, hack accounts, break in my home, treaten my family etc )

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (27th April 2014), Highland1 (28th April 2014), jimmer (27th April 2014), jsb_swampfox (28th April 2014), Spiral (27th April 2014), The One (27th April 2014), Tonz (28th April 2014), Woody (27th April 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts

Plasma orbs.

Our friend Church used to photograph these orbs.
    Plasma or balls of intelligent energy.

He used to photograph what he called "the blinkies" these were UFO's that often imitated stars or airplanes.
    His thought pattern would influence a communication where they would show themselves.
    They used to show themselves as in the above photo.
    Frances.

This is one of Church's photographs.
    Last edited by Frances, 27th April 2014 at 23:49.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (28th April 2014), jimmer (28th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), Moonlight (28th April 2014), ronin (28th April 2014), Spiral (27th April 2014), Tonz (28th April 2014), Woody (29th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Frances View Post
    Our friend Church used to photograph these orbs.
    Plasma or balls of intelligent energy.

He used to photograph what he called "the blinkies" these were UFO's that often imitated stars or airplanes.
    His thought pattern would influence a communication where they would show themselves.
    They used to show themselves as in the above photo.
    Frances.

This is one of Church's photographs.
    I recorded something once.
    4 stars and two of them looked like the picture you have.
    And they where moving slowly to one direction, to fast to be a star if you ask me.

I thought first,maybe its the tripod or my camera so i recorded the moon in the same video.
    But the moon diddent move,then i recorded Jupiter if am correct, and that diddent move eather.
    So the only thing i could think of is, these "stars" are moving.
    I recorded them from officehome window.
    But others who have "knowledge" of the stars say, these things are particular stars who move alot.
    I thought ok, but i never saw green stars before.
    So i looked on youtube for videos, and i found a video.
    I was about they a explaination why green stars cant be seen from our point of view.

It has too do with that the green colours cant reach our eye of spectrum trew space.
    Only red/blue/orange and white can we see but not green.
    The video was called, why green stars cant excist.

I thought thats strange,i recorded 4 from my home.
    But because the others say they are planets or stars, then i just accept the fact that i cant find the answer for now.
    Here is the video.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZnv2alQ_Bc

I wount say its the same as your picture but it sure look like it, and they also look likea star.
    What kinda disturbed me was, if it was only one then i could think maybe the clouds and weather are doing some tricks on the video.
    And if there where two stars then i could think, maybe what ever ( with other words, two is not enough to think of something paranormal )
    And with the third one i started to think, hhmmm let me take a better look logic.
    And when i saw the fourth one, then i thought hhmm . how coincedence can it be that four green stars with different shapes and moving can almost be recorded in one frame??
    But like always the mysteries of life will not reveal answers in one day.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (28th April 2014), Highland1 (28th April 2014), jimmer (28th April 2014), Spiral (28th April 2014), Tonz (28th April 2014), Woody (29th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    I use this free software to work out whats what in the night sky http://www.stellarium.org/ its very good and you can add satellites & asteroids etc to it.

You can use google earth to get your exact co-ordinates to put in Stellarium for pin point acurracy.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Frances (28th April 2014), Highland1 (28th April 2014), jimmer (28th April 2014), sinzzer (28th April 2014), Tonz (28th April 2014), Woody (29th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    looks like a match to me: churches blinky and sinzzer's green star.

a single orb dropped off by the milk wagon, on call, on mission?

"Nasa said green stars are not around.
    Then WTF are these lights then????"

indeed.

re-watched 'war of the worlds' last night...
    all this aerial surveillance or at least presence is a bit disturbing. no?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (28th April 2014), Highland1 (28th April 2014), sinzzer (28th April 2014), Spiral (28th April 2014), Woody (29th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    looks like a match to me: churches blinky and sinzzer's green star.

a single orb dropped off by the milk wagon, on call, on mission?

"Nasa said green stars are not around.
    Then WTF are these lights then????"

indeed.

re-watched 'war of the worlds' last night...
    all this aerial surveillance or at least presence is a bit disturbing. no?
    Lol that thought also came to my mind once.
    But a movie is nothing more or less then the intepretation of the director.
    That can create fear when people adept there interpretation as a possible truth.
    While the only truth in this concept,is that people can adept the interpretation what movies want you to see.
    And those thought create fear or a visual illusion regard the UFO Phenemenon.
    Its not like the movie was once reality.
    THe writer of that movie got his inspiration of that guy who got visited by UFO's. ( thats what he claimed then )
    And that guy only said the Aliens are friendly,and they got huged ships and about the human spirit and more like that.
    So the writer of the story Warr of the Worlds got inspired by the abductee and imagend his story, and came up with War of the worlds.
    Well would it then be real to take the story of warr of the worlds seriously after knowing that the story is pure scifi?

Well the movies and the media and science ignore the fact that the Sumerian story claims that the Anunnaki created mankind and that the Egyptis, Mayas and temples of Ang Kor Wat are related to the Sirius stars.
    What could not be know by the primitive man on that time.
    And thats a movie i would take a plane to London to visit the cinema.
    But all those crap about warr of the world, independe day and many many more movies about Aliens killing people are in my eyes, to mislead the public from the truth.
    And what the truth is, i dont know.
    But its not whats in the movies.
    They been here for ages, because we are related.
    EVery thing in the Universe is related because everything is made with the same elements.
    What they want to create in movies, is fear and i wounder why.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (28th April 2014), Highland1 (28th April 2014), Spiral (28th April 2014), Woody (29th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    well said and thanks for your perspective.

so they are friendly and benign.
    what's your opinion on all these visible displays as they seeming go about their business?

is this disclosure?
    or just acting sexy?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (28th April 2014), Highland1 (28th April 2014), sinzzer (28th April 2014), Spiral (28th April 2014), Woody (29th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    As there is good and bad in humanity, I would imagine that would apply to all races terrestrial or extra-terrestrial.

How do we discern this with advanced races who may pose an initial friendly introduction?

I would always recommend on the side of caution, that we use our inherent suspicious nature as truthers before totally trusting any other race.

Spirals personal torment in the form of frequent abduction, is an excellent example of why we should not be too trusting and should heed what he has shared with us for our own protection.

This wonderful planet we live on must surely stand out like a jewel in our solar system to star travellers, and so imo we must remain true to ourselves and our mother host and constantly question all entities whether we share some of their DNA or not.

It is hard enough trusting certain members of humanity ( if indeed they are human ) never mind star visitors as wonderful as it may seem.

Russ

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Frances (28th April 2014), jimmer (28th April 2014), sinzzer (28th April 2014), Spiral (28th April 2014), Woody (29th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    No ,i never heard of that movie.
    BUt the trailer seems good.
    Il watch it for sure soon

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (28th April 2014), Highland1 (28th April 2014), jimmer (28th April 2014), Woody (29th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    well said and thanks for your perspective.

so they are friendly and benign.
    what's your opinion on all these visible displays as they seeming go about their business?

is this disclosure?
    or just acting sexy?
    I dont know my friend.
    But i believe disclosure is up to us and not to them.
    We need to change our point of view and not waight for them to land.
    Humans are devided, where must they go?
    With who they must talk?
    Who can talk for all humans?
    I dont think nobody can, humans are divided.
    IF we dont open de door ( our mind ), then how can we let someone in? ( they land on white house)

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (28th April 2014), Highland1 (28th April 2014), jimmer (28th April 2014), modwiz (28th April 2014), Spiral (28th April 2014), Woody (29th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    As there is good and bad in humanity, I would imagine that would apply to all races terrestrial or extra-terrestrial.

How do we discern this with advanced races who may pose an initial friendly introduction?

I would always recommend on the side of caution, that we use our inherent suspicious nature as truthers before totally trusting any other race.

Spirals personal torment in the form of frequent abduction, is an excellent example of why we should not be too trusting and should heed what he has shared with us for our own protection.

This wonderful planet we live on must surely stand out like a jewel in our solar system to star travellers, and so imo we must remain true to ourselves and our mother host and constantly question all entities whether we share some of their DNA or not.

It is hard enough trusting certain members of humanity ( if indeed they are human ) never mind star visitors as wonderful as it may seem.

Russ
    True, caution is like looking in front of you before you walk.
    And with beings i dont even know what they are can walk out bad or good.
    But my own actions plays a key role in my future.
    If i would not respect what they are doing and tried to mess their things up, then they might get angry.
    Or see it like a 3 year old kid is kicking someone his foot.
    I dont know. but what i do know is.
    Ive seen them and they diddent knock on my door or did someone what i dont like.
    Maybe they did someone what i dont know, like abduction but then i will find out.
    One way or another, no matter what comes on my path i have to take it.
    being afraid, anger, in doubts, unsecure is a waste of energy in my mind.
    Il see how it goes, as long as i respect there actions here around me and leave them alone.

And i dont know what happend to Spiral, i apologize for my ignorant regard the personal lives of the regular forum travelers here.
    I did not had much time to see others forum yet, only one about mediation.
    If he want then am all ears to hear what happend.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (28th April 2014), Highland1 (28th April 2014), jimmer (28th April 2014), Spiral (28th April 2014), Woody (29th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    We had a visit yesterday.
    neighberhood prevention came by to see what we where doing there everyday.
    Then something was in the sky, and i asked him what is that.
    Then we went in dialog about the object.
    he said its a chopper.
    I said i dont know.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (28th April 2014), Highland1 (28th April 2014), jimmer (28th April 2014), Spiral (28th April 2014), Woody (29th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sinzzer View Post
    Well ive came to the conclusion that to respect their descesion if they want to show them self more or not, and if not then il accept the fact that they showed me alot already.
    Hi, thanks for sharing. I have had similar experiences, especially having them respond to my request.

I would like to suggest the following in regards to your statement above: Is it possible they want you to contact them, but they don't want to interfere with your desires. They already showed you that they can respond to your requests. I suspect they are now waiting to see if you are ready for more contact. If you are - it is up to you to show them. If you are not and don't make the next move, they will honor that. Although my experience is they might try to entice you to activate your curiosity further.

I also encourage you not to become too overly excited about the phenomenon. The more you accept it as normal, the better. Sometimes hyper energy is difficult for them to be around.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Frances (28th April 2014), Highland1 (28th April 2014), jimmer (28th April 2014), lookbeyond (29th April 2014), modwiz (28th April 2014), Spiral (28th April 2014), Woody (29th April 2014)