Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO phenomena 2014 & beyond

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 Times in 812 Posts
    The woman was a believer but i saw in the eyes of the husband, o no are you in those things to haha
    SO he was the hole time trying to let me focus on the camera, while the wife was asking me qeustions.
    And after every detail i explaind what i wanted to do, he replied after it, well then this camera is perfect because this or that.
    And the woman meantime, but what about this and that .
    ANd meanwhile my woman was in the car waiting, i said, il be right back.
    Then they said, i have to go ,my woman is waiting in the car.
    Oooo let her come inside,i said nooooooo
    Got to go now, i did not wanted to be rude but i wanted to test the camera.
    It was not the plan to chill at the home of some strangers , i only wanted to buy a camera from them. lol

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th April 2014), Frances (27th April 2014), Highland1 (25th April 2014), jimmer (25th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), Mark (27th November 2014), modwiz (27th April 2014), mojo (27th April 2014), Moonlight (25th April 2014), ronin (28th April 2014), Spiral (25th April 2014), Woody (25th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    that's funny.
    you do have one hell of a story to tell.
    must be great at the pub : )
    you might consider carrying a tablet computer,
    to be able to remotely show some
    of your finds to those who are either
    eager or naysayers.

plenty of free drinks coming your way, sinizzer ; )
    Last edited by jimmer, 25th April 2014 at 19:48.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th April 2014), Frances (27th April 2014), Highland1 (25th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), modwiz (27th April 2014), mojo (27th April 2014), Moonlight (25th April 2014), ronin (28th April 2014), sinzzer (25th April 2014), Spiral (25th April 2014), Woody (26th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Lol yeah i can talk fast with everyone and everywhere.
    At the end of the day we are all humans who want a smile on our face.
    I never judge a stranger by his looks or what he have or his situation on that moment when i see him/her.
    A nice looking woman in a dress might be ugly as hell, and a guy in a suite might trick you to do stupid things.
    I learnd that lesson on young age.
    I use the logic,first give respect and never think of anything when you see someone and judge only when you see facts in actions, if its needed to judge a person or situation.
    And when i look someone straight in the eye with a smile on my face, then they can only smile back.
    And when am honest about my intention about that situation, then everyone is more relax to talk about what ever.
    Works everytime and i made the greatest friends because of this.
    WHen they see me after years/months or days, the first thing they do is smile.
    Lightning can struck me twice if am lying now.

But who knows what the future brings, i never thought to do something proffessional with all the videos i got, because i never thought to reach this.
    Who thinks, well am think am gonna record a couple of hundred videos about UFO these months.
    Am gonna prepare my time for it, get the people next to me for the extra work and make sure normal life doesent effect the new findings.
    Nope, thats not what i thought.
    The situation is am 4 months further and am sitting here with a coffee behind my computer looking at my findings.
    And thinking WTH am gonna do now with al this, and meanwhile my normal life goes on and dont wanna know anything regard this UFO phenemenon.
    Only my woman sit next to me.

Because the list is growing, so i have to do something with them.
    Now am on the moment that i forgot some findings, i was looking back yesterday because i wanted to make a compilation video.
    Then o thought OO YEAH if forgot this and that one .lol

Ooo no Thats not good.
    But am used to do things under pressure, it forced me then to do it good.
    And if i fail then its judge a new lesson for the future, challenges are excatly always win win situation.
    So il try to fix something now before going out with my family to celebrate Kingsday.

But It start to look like a luxery problem, so i need to change my strategy for this.
    Any ideas are welcome.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th April 2014), Frances (27th April 2014), Highland1 (26th April 2014), jimmer (27th April 2014), KosmicKat (26th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), modwiz (27th April 2014), mojo (27th April 2014), Moonlight (26th April 2014), ronin (28th April 2014), Sooz (26th April 2014), Spiral (26th April 2014), Woody (26th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    This is a potentially wonderful and unique situation sinzzer.
    It seems to me that you can summon et or ufo at will with your enthusiastic mindset.
    Have you ever asked or tried to communicate with them?
    That for me would be a great starting point if you so permitted?

Kind regards

Russ

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th April 2014), Frances (27th April 2014), jimmer (27th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), modwiz (27th April 2014), mojo (27th April 2014), Moonlight (26th April 2014), sinzzer (26th April 2014), Sooz (26th April 2014), Spiral (26th April 2014), Tonz (26th April 2014), Woody (26th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well ive came to the conclusion that to respect their descesion if they want to show them self more or not, and if not then il accept the fact that they showed me alot already.
    With other words, i should be thankfull to see all these things and accept the fact that it was the last thing i might see of them.
    Everytime i think that, so everytime i enjoy seeing them.
    I cant find the right words for it to explain what i feel on those moments.
    So i go everyday there and see them do their things, and if they want then il be there to have a chitchat.
    But i did ask them trew my mind, do not surprise me by standing in my face out of the blue.
    Let me get used of their shapes, movements and visual sight.
    So if they can walk slowly to me from 100 meter distance, then my brains can adept the situation.
    Amagine to see something in front of u in a blink of eye, i would not be scared but i think il need a moment for that lol

Thats the only thing i ask for, do not surprise me unless its from a distance.
    I thought thats fair enough to ask.

And i asked them, that they are forced to show them self to me because they fly over my house,close to my family.
    I need to know what that was to protect my family.
    He came as close as 30 meters while am standing at a open window in my home.
    With that action they forced me to investigate this matter, and i earn the right to know.
    Or they should had never fly over my house.
    I think they heard that.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (27th April 2014), Highland1 (26th April 2014), jimmer (27th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), modwiz (27th April 2014), mojo (27th April 2014), Moonlight (26th April 2014), ronin (28th April 2014), Spiral (27th April 2014), Woody (26th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    THis is part of the first movie i made.
    Then you can hear our reaction on what we see.
    You also here my son.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (27th April 2014), Highland1 (26th April 2014), jimmer (27th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), modwiz (27th April 2014), mojo (27th April 2014), Moonlight (26th April 2014), Spiral (26th April 2014), Woody (26th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Well ive came to the conclusion that to respect their descesion if they want to show them self more or not, and if not then il accept the fact that they showed me alot already.
    an excellent attitude!

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Frances (27th April 2014), Highland1 (27th April 2014), jimmer (27th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), modwiz (27th April 2014), Moonlight (27th April 2014), ronin (28th April 2014), Spiral (27th April 2014), Woody (27th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    sinzzer,
    your approach is in line with common man, mike patterson ('bigfoot vocializations 2' thread).
    he been habituating a piece of property in ontario, canada, researching a family of sasquatch.
    his ever presence protege is a young sas male named, nephatia. (I kid you not, it's all historic and authentic.)
    mike's tact, like yours, is trust and goodwill. never demanding, always a vessel, a messenger.
    you two are being gifted with contact.
    while you are both in the early stages of your perspective contact experiences, at some point,
    you two should contact each other, swap stories, review videos and see where it goes.
    who knows?

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (27th April 2014), Highland1 (27th April 2014), lookbeyond (27th April 2014), mojo (27th April 2014), Moonlight (27th April 2014), sinzzer (27th April 2014), Spiral (27th April 2014), Woody (27th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hey Jimmer

I might as well say it.
    I was two days busy with a compilation video but it still needed an end.
    So yesterday we went back to our usualy location.
    We recorded some strange things and normaly when we got home then we look back the videos.
    But it was late so i thought tomorrow morning il analyze what we got.
    Then i found the end i needed in one of those videos.

But my woman told me after she woke up, that she had a dream.
    TO go in detail of the full dream, you have to get some knowledge regard our personal lives.
    Otherwise you cant understand the story.
    So il say a small part.

They had taken our soul to their ships?
    And there explain a few things.
    But mostly to my woman.
    How she need to balance her soul with the four elements of life.
    Water, fire, land and air.
    They show to her how they combine water,electricity, air and land in one kinda element.
    She said they walked to a machine or something and the 4 elements where drawn to that machine, and they do that with their mind.
    And then suddenly the machine does something and it turn to one big energinec orb.

And thats the energy whats needed for their ships, they said that the human body have the same princeple.
    SHe need to find the balance in that, by her own wisdom.
    And when someone dies, the four elements in the body turn to one orb and then move to another dimension or go back to another body or another universal body.
    They explained that many humans have old souls, or are alien by nature.
    And that our deceased one are there with them in nother dimension, but my woman could not see her father yet. she asked for that.

They also said, they are from the unlighten ones and live undercover.
    And nobody wil see them, it would scare many people of, we also they said.
    The only one who would be in the picture, are the small ones.
    They work together with them and they can adept the atmosfeer of earth.
    The other one, ( insect kinda thing what is talking to my misses ) would stay hidden.
    There is also another party, they are the dark side and work with the elite on eart.
    But they did not wanted to tell more about them, the less we know the stronger our light could be or something???

Well i dont know what to make of that dream, but while she was explaining this dream to me.
    I was analyzing the videos, and then i saw on one video.
    How a small figure walks one meter or lit something with some kinda flashlight , and then you see a saucer shape object next to it.
    So dreamed, that we would only see the small ones and then the next day we see something small and its walking and its near a saucer shape object.
    Coincedence

Check this video and watch on the end and see for yourself.
    And ofc in the video more strange things are in it.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (27th April 2014), Highland1 (27th April 2014), jsb_swampfox (27th April 2014), lookbeyond (28th April 2014), mojo (27th April 2014), Moonlight (27th April 2014), ronin (28th April 2014), The One (27th April 2014), Woody (27th April 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sinzzer View Post
    Hey Jimmer

I might as well say it.
    I was two days busy with a compilation video but it still needed an end.
    So yesterday we went back to our usualy location.
    We recorded some strange things and normaly when we got home then we look back the videos.
    But it was late so i thought tomorrow morning il analyze what we got.
    Then i found the end i needed in one of those videos.

But my woman told me after she woke up, that she had a dream.
    TO go in detail of the full dream, you have to get some knowledge regard our personal lives.
    Otherwise you cant understand the story.
    So il say a small part.

They had taken our soul to their ships?
    And there explain a few things.
    But mostly to my woman.
    How she need to balance her soul with the four elements of life.
    Water, fire, land and air.
    They show to her how they combine water,electricity, air and land in one kinda element.
    She said they walked to a machine or something and the 4 elements where drawn to that machine, and they do that with their mind.
    And then suddenly the machine does something and it turn to one big energinec orb.

And thats the energy whats needed for their ships, they said that the human body have the same princeple.
    SHe need to find the balance in that, by her own wisdom.
    And when someone dies, the four elements in the body turn to one orb and then move to another dimension or go back to another body or another universal body.
    They explained that many humans have old souls, or are alien by nature.
    And that our deceased one are there with them in nother dimension, but my woman could not see her father yet. she asked for that.

They also said, they are from the unlighten ones and live undercover.
    And nobody wil see them, it would scare many people of, we also they said.
    The only one who would be in the picture, are the small ones.
    They work together with them and they can adept the atmosfeer of earth.
    The other one, ( insect kinda thing what is talking to my misses ) would stay hidden.
    There is also another party, they are the dark side and work with the elite on eart.
    But they did not wanted to tell more about them, the less we know the stronger our light could be or something???

Well i dont know what to make of that dream, but while she was explaining this dream to me.
    I was analyzing the videos, and then i saw on one video.
    How a small figure walks one meter or lit something with some kinda flashlight , and then you see a saucer shape object next to it.
    So dreamed, that we would only see the small ones and then the next day we see something small and its walking and its near a saucer shape object.
    Coincedence

Check this video and watch on the end and see for yourself.
    And ofc in the video more strange things are in it.
    Wow now thats some awesome footage my friend.
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Frances (27th April 2014), Highland1 (27th April 2014), jimmer (27th April 2014), lookbeyond (28th April 2014), mojo (27th April 2014), Moonlight (27th April 2014), ronin (28th April 2014), sinzzer (27th April 2014), Spiral (27th April 2014), Woody (27th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    oh my god.
    my skin is on fire.
    that footage is breakthrough.

like mojo, you are being gifted, sinzzer.

and like mike patterson has said, 'I don't want to mess this up.'

keep true. be the messenger.

and don't let it become overwhelming.
    once and awhile, go out for pizza and beer to keep it real ; )

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (27th April 2014), Highland1 (27th April 2014), jsb_swampfox (27th April 2014), mojo (27th April 2014), Moonlight (27th April 2014), sinzzer (27th April 2014), Spiral (27th April 2014), The One (27th April 2014), Woody (27th April 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    Hello Sinzzer, Mojo was allowed to film the ET's at ground level.
    He was allowed to film by them.

At one point in his research he thought he was going to be invited on board. It never happened, he would have gone though.
    Frances.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (27th April 2014), jimmer (27th April 2014), jsb_swampfox (27th April 2014), lookbeyond (28th April 2014), mojo (27th April 2014), Moonlight (27th April 2014), sinzzer (27th April 2014), Spiral (27th April 2014), The One (27th April 2014), Woody (27th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    oh my god.
    my skin is on fire.
    that footage is breakthrough.

like mojo, you are being gifted, sinzzer.

and like mike patterson has said, 'I don't want to mess this up.'

keep true. be the messenger.

and don't let it become overwhelming.
    once and awhile, go out for pizza and beer to keep it real ; )
    Lol Jimmer, what do you think how i felt when i saw those objects.
    Watch this video, then you can hear our voices and reactions.
    It was from the day before yesterday.
    But il remove it later when i come back, it wil go to other youtube channel.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LpzMBQizr8

There you can hear the fun we have while i record.

And yeah i dont want to mess things up, so il just observe and will see what happend in the future.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (27th April 2014), Highland1 (27th April 2014), jimmer (27th April 2014), mojo (27th April 2014), Spiral (27th April 2014), Woody (27th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Ty Francis...and still ready to go...
    Sinzzer,
    Loved the Transformers soundtrack on your recent upload. I would caution though since youtube can give one copyright strike on copyrighted material and when sharing paranormal because of the subject matter of UFOs many trolls & disinfo agents would enjoy taking down a channel. Even though the songs are cheesy I use the free non-copyright music YouTube provides as to remain in good standing. I would hate to see you build your youtube channel and than loose it becaue of something as simple as the music. Best wishes in your continued documentation.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Frances (27th April 2014), Highland1 (27th April 2014), jimmer (27th April 2014), Moonlight (27th April 2014), Woody (27th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    honestly, the combination of your select music and aerial compilations,
    made my skin crawl (in a good way : )
    very effective, sophisticated and choice.

here's a thought: a side by side presentation of mojo
    and sinzzer sightings. split screen.
    we see that yours is a common experience,
    but to chronicle that on video may be very powerful.

continents away, mutual contact.

a TOT exclusive?
    originated here, linked to the world.
    too big?
    Last edited by jimmer, 27th April 2014 at 20:11.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (27th April 2014), Highland1 (27th April 2014), mojo (27th April 2014), Woody (27th April 2014)