Thread: Awesome 'Spooky' Rife Machine

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts

Awesome 'Spooky' Rife Machine

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx-K1Z3JTXM

"Published on Mar 8, 2014
    Awesome 'Spooky' Rife Machine.

Despite the low cost, this is maybe the best or at least one of the very best Rife machines available. The work of Royal Rife is still famous today, although exactly what Royal Rife did to achieve such outstanding results against cancer seems to elude most independent researchers. The theory of using frequencies to decrease, eliminate or harm microbes, viruses, bacteria and other pathogens seems to good merit and many have claimed good results to varying degrees. The biggest drawback to a Rife machine that is customizable and can handle multiple frequencies and carrier waves has always been the cost. That is until now. The "Spooky2", released in 2014 is now available. It is free software programs that drives an excellent quality frequency generator.

I neither sell for or have any financial connection to Spooky2.com, but rather I am offering my opinion on what I think is a fantastic, breakthrough device at an extremely affordable price. Perhaps with the experimentation efforts of many people across the globe, a more effective, very low cost treatment may be found for treating such harmful and traditionally expensive diseases as Cancer, Hiv and Lyme. I explain that the term "spooky" is used in reference to "quantum entanglement"."
    Last edited by 777, 23rd April 2014 at 12:50. Reason: advertising

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Frances (23rd April 2014), john parslow (23rd April 2014), Ria (23rd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzC7ZHbvo3E

"Published on Mar 15, 2014
    Remote Rife via Spooky.

Despite the low cost, this is maybe the best or at least one of the very best Rife machines available. The work of Royal Rife is still famous today, although exactly what Royal Rife did to achieve such outstanding results against cancer seems to elude most independent researchers. The theory of using frequencies to decrease, eliminate or harm microbes, viruses, bacteria and other pathogens seems to good merit and many have claimed good results to varying degrees. The biggest drawback to a Rife machine that is customizable and can handle multiple frequencies and carrier waves has always been the cost. That is until now. The "Spooky2", released in 2014 is now available. It is free software programs that drives an excellent quality frequency generator.

I neither sell for or have any financial connection to Spooky2.com, but rather I am offering my opinion on what I think is a fantastic, breakthrough device at an extremely affordable price. Perhaps with the experimentation efforts of many people across the globe, a more effective, very low cost treatment may be found for treating such harmful and traditionally expensive diseases as Cancer, Hiv and Lyme. I explain that the term "spooky" is used in reference to "quantum entanglement". In this example I use the frequencies for sexual healing or sexual enhancement.

Royal Rife (Deceased Person),Rife Machine,Long Distance Rife Machines,quantum entanglement,hidden secrets of Rife,best Rife machine,low cost Rife machine,"
    Last edited by 777, 23rd April 2014 at 12:49. Reason: advertising

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Frances (23rd April 2014), john parslow (23rd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Hi Kathy. I'm sure people will put two and two together should they wish to purchase this machine. I've removed the links to "buy".

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Frances (23rd April 2014), Kathy (23rd April 2014), Spiral (23rd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    O Nitty picky
    Would it not be good to collect real testimony, links are useful, also criticism has been lobed for not providing enuff info.
    The question for me, if this tech is really effective I would like to know about it.
    Hum, hope your not Clipping the wings off a thread before it has started.more encouragement please

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

777 (23rd April 2014), Frances (23rd April 2014), Kathy (23rd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    O Nitty picky
    Would it not be good to collect real testimony, links are useful, also criticism has been lobed for not providing enuff info.
    The question for me, if this tech is really effective I would like to know about it.
    Hum, hope your not Clipping the wings off a thread before it has started.more encouragement please
    No no not at all. Just respecting that this is Malcs' forum and he doesn't want advertising on his site.......which you all know I might add.

I've also gone on the presumption that as everyone has made their way onto this site, which involves registering etc that they may be fairly well adept in the use of "google" and it's proficient searching capabilities.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Frances (23rd April 2014), The One (23rd April 2014), Tribe (23rd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Cosmic Voodoo by Amzer Zo at PA

Here is an excerpt from an article recently linked to by ktlight:

In March 2011, experienced Rife user and experimenter Johann Stegmann discovered something that changed the course of his life utterly.

A friend of his had just bought a new Rife machine. Johann’s friend made the astounding claim that the DNA contained in fingernails or hair could transmit energy frequencies directly to the owner of that DNA simply by placing the samples between the machine’s electrodes. With no wires or physical contact needed.

Johann was skeptical. So he and his friend tried it on Johann’s daughter, Tania, who’s profoundly energy-sensitive. To his astonishment, it worked perfectly.

So he looked for an explanation. And he found that this phenomenon was actually sound science.

Albert Einstein called it “spooky action at a distance.” Modern physics calls it “quantum entanglement.” Simply put, it means that if any part of a single system is removed from that system to a different location, any action performed on the part will also be instantaneously performed on the parent system, and vice versa.

Your fingernails are part of a single system – that system is you. So when frequency energy is transmitted to your nails, its effects will also be transmitted to you – and only you, because of the unique identifier present in every cell of your body. Your DNA.

The Spooky Remote scalar DNA transmitter

Over the following 18 months, Johann continued to experiment and discovered a way to monitor and verify the effects of the frequencies remotely. In every case, his experiments worked perfectly.

In the course of his work, Johann discovered that many people couldn’t afford to buy their own Rife machines. So he started to seek out alternative devices. He joined forces with technical designer Hank Gigandet, and together they tested many different instruments. They discovered that the energy transmitted by many of them was harsh, unpleasant, and ineffective.

But they also found some that emitted soft, pleasant energy that not only made the test subjects feel good, but worked just as well as even the best commercial Rife machines.
    … guess what the CIA, NSA, Black Ops, ETs, etc, are doing with that…

Cosmic Voodoo!

Now, if you dare to think of it, you know how individuals are slated for abductions: a trace signature of a specific bloodline is only needed…

… or a trace signature of a particular modification of the DNA pool of a body brought about by the incarnating/incarnated being’s creative, psychic abilities…

… or how specific individuals become Targetted Indiviuals…

… or how “Bodies in Pawn” are a remote means to control a population…

… or why cemeteries and burial grounds are the largest “Bodies in Pawn” facilities… and why such keep bringing so-called “free” beings back to Earth… with such words as “…until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return."” Or some such… authoritatively pronounced to an entranced and confused “soul”…

… or why shamans, medicine wo/men, etc. refuse to have their picture taken…

… or why stars/idols get to “deity” status or go berserk…

… or what’s the end result of what a Dr. Robert Duncan was working on…

The latter also gives an indication as to why the internet and NSA supra-supercomputers when the next paragraphs from the above article mention this.....

"It had one limitation, however – it could only run one generator per computer.

Engineer and software developer John White had been following these developments with increasing interest and excitement. After discussions with Johann and Hank, they agreed that John would sit down and write a new software package that would not only roll the functionality of RideUSB into it, but would also allow up to 127 frequency generators to be run by a single PC.

That software was the original Spooky. Designed primarily as a remote Rife system, it could also be used as a simple contact or plasma device.

So how exactly does remote mode work? Well, because DNA has two strands helically coiled around one another, it acts as an antenna that’s capable of transmitting and receiving information encoded on energy signals via nonlocal space. Spooky sends audio frequency energy to the nail which is received by the DNA it contains, then relayed instantaneously via nonlocal space to the parent DNA – you.

Spooky2 takes the Rife machine to the next level."

… they just want to control a few billion people!
    Last edited by Kathy, 23rd April 2014 at 15:26.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

777 (23rd April 2014), modwiz (23rd April 2014), PurpleLama (23rd April 2014), Ria (27th April 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    My reply to AmerZo over at PA....

… guess what the CIA, NSA, Black Ops, ETs, etc, are doing with that…
    Ah, yes, but it is a game that two can play.
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Kathy (23rd April 2014), modwiz (23rd April 2014), Ria (27th April 2014)