Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Thanks for posting this interview Calabash. I found it quite interesting; it makes me want to read his book.

I recently saw a biography of J.D. Salinger (author of "Catcher In the Rye").. Salinger had similar experiences with people tracking him down and wanting to philosophize with him, which he reacted to the same way as Dylan. Both pushed away the "guru" title.

I thought Dylan was very humble in this interview.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (20th November 2017), Frances (23rd January 2014), modwiz (23rd January 2014), Sooz (23rd January 2014), Spiral (23rd January 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Dylan seemed fed-up to the back teeth to me, maybe as a result of all he's seen, not just the guru thing. There's a weariness about him - and acceptance, which I find concerning. When I was young I always considered him to be a poet to be honest, but then I was a bit of a hippy - as far as I was allowed to be with worrying over-protective parents. They still think I'm ten years old btw!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (20th November 2017), Frances (23rd January 2014), modwiz (23rd January 2014), Spiral (23rd January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BabaRa View Post
    Agreed. Once we realize every movement (and I mean every movement - hippie, new age, women's lib, Arab Spring) was either started by or taken over by tptb with the use of agents provocateur, we are no longer in their herd. That doesn't mean that some good doesn't come out of these movements, but certainly not all that was intended and hoped for - and in retrospect often what we thought was good, turns out to be one more bar in are own prison cell.

We don't even know if websites (such as the one listed in the OP) aren't being driven by tptb. What better way to keep us feeling hopeless then to constantly tell us how we've been duped? . . . I'm not saying that's the case here, but we honestly don't know just how much everything is being choreographed.

If you have the ability to read it and not feel hopeless, that's a good thing. Otherwise Eelco's choice might be the best - sans prozac.
    Movements of worth will have their best moments shortly after inception, before infiltration. The shifts are apparent when one is looking for them. Hindsight is 20/20. Knowledge of these viral behaviors helps us to become immuno-competent. An actual physiology term denoting T-cells that have been to the thymus gland for 'instruction'. This immuno-competency allows for recognition of viruses that have worked their strategy before and aids in identifying similar strategies, thereby greatly reducing the chance of re-infection by the workings of a now familiar pathogen. Unless energy depletion, by whatever means, makes the immune system sluggish.

The body of humanity needs an alert immune system. I think revelations like Laurel Canyon are required for immuno-competency.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (23rd January 2014), Calabash (23rd January 2014), Dumpster Diver (20th November 2017), Frances (23rd January 2014), Sooz (23rd January 2014), Spiral (23rd January 2014), Zebowho (20th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 1,410 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I, for one, am interested in a few inside stories.
    Okay I thought hard about this, and I've decided not to mention any names publicly because of people in high places having high "powers" and such... So, this is what I will say:

• There is a well-known singer/songwriter team wherein the songwriter is completely behind the scenes, and all most people acknowledge is the singer (who also plays piano). Well, let's just say that I witnessed firsthand that the songwriter is the "handler." Yes, that kind of handler. (Please, DO NOT mention the name if you know who I'm talking about. I tried to make it obvious on purpose, so that the name doesn't have to be said. These people have friends in high places).
    • Hip hop is where the darkest ones have set up shop. I refuse to ever listen to popular, mainstream hiphop ever again, because of the energy that is *consciously* imparted into the recordings. Understand, I am not talking about the lyrics or anything like that. I'm talking about, the energy that is purposefully recorded in every take. Also, running for my life because a gun fight is about to take place in the control room is never fun. These guys solve their problems with guns, no holds barred. Never saw one get fired though. Normal people don't operate that way.
    • Bubblegum pop music, the kind that is marketed toward your teenaged kids, moreso your daughters, is the primary (but not the only) form of music that is mastered to contain subliminal messages, usually in the form of reverse speech. These messages are pretty much exactly what you'd expect.
    • Ironically, I never encountered any heavy metal recordings that were doctored up with subliminal messages. Also, all the metal bands I worked with were regular down to earth people who didn't have handlers or out of control behavior. I found that ironic.
    • The doctoring happens in the mastering phase, not during the recording, so it's very likely that many of the artists aren't privy to the hidden stuff. They just go in there and play their instruments, then they go back to their rooms and party. The producers and/or record label execs then come in and that's when things get strange. They sometimes choose takes for the final mix that had mistakes in them, instead of what the obvious best takes were, and my best guess as to the reasoning behind this was that it made reverse speech easier to superimpose in these places in the songs. (I know all of this is hard to believe).
    • There are exceptions to every rule, and therefore there are good guys in the industry too. A few that come to mind, I don't have a problem mentioning their names. Peter Frampton is a stand up chap with a huge heart, and he never acted like he was the huge rock star that he is. Andre from Outkast is a kindhearted dude with seemingly no agenda other then to make music. (For you non hip hop lovers, you should know that he plays actual instruments, and he plays them himself. All of them. That's why his music stands out among other hip hop.)
    • I don't know what else to say, other than, with the exception of the hip hop world, it tends to be the execs and the producers who are the "hidden hands" and not the artists. But in most cases, regardless of the genre, the artists were mind controlled and/or drug addicts, with not much of a personality of their own... It was kind of like talking to a robot in many cases.
    • This last one I have to be careful about my wording... Major label recording studios, and more than likely all the record label offices from regional management on up, are owned by people you wouldn't expect to have any ties to the music industry... like, say, a diplomat to the Russian embassy or something like that. It's bizarre when the owner of the studio is said to be coming in today, so we have to go around and tell grammy award winning rock stars to stop smoking pot for the next few hours so we can air the place out... Then when he shows up he is wearing a "sash" like political diplomats do.

It was all very weird, in retrospect. At the time I thought nothing of it, but the reality of it all eventually comes crashing down upon you and you realize, "alright, this industry is just MESSED UP!" lol
    Last edited by Church, 23rd January 2014 at 00:54.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Church For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (23rd January 2014), Calabash (23rd January 2014), donk (23rd January 2014), Dumpster Diver (20th November 2017), Frances (23rd January 2014), modwiz (23rd January 2014), Sooz (23rd January 2014), Spiral (23rd January 2014), Zebowho (20th November 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKkZcgrec8A

Here's a recent interview with Bob Dylan, which is a little weird. He seems to be a lot different to expectations, jaded maybe. Re the Canyon regarding the Stones and Beatles stuff with Tavistock. I can't imagine (no pun intended) that John Lennon was ever KNOWINGLY part of that because of the things that he said.
    Just watched this video. I enjoyed it immensely. I was with him the whole way. He 'gets' it.

Awake is not a black or white situation, especially as there will be inception and then progressive growth. If one stays the course.

He had his inception decades ago.
    Last edited by modwiz, 23rd January 2014 at 01:58.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (23rd January 2014), Calabash (23rd January 2014), Dumpster Diver (20th November 2017), Frances (23rd January 2014), Sooz (23rd January 2014), Spiral (23rd January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanks, Church.

It is my firm suspicion that the labels will not allow 432 'A' to be used in industry music. Michael Jackson knew and spoke of the "conspiracy" behind the suppression of 432 and the changing it to 440. To my knowledge, he never made an album in this organic tuning. He was clearly a danger to those who want certain information kept quiet. He was a super-star not some internet blogger. He was a threat. IMO.

For those this is gibberish to, my numbers refer to hertz frequencies
    Last edited by modwiz, 23rd January 2014 at 01:11.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (23rd January 2014), Church (23rd January 2014), Dumpster Diver (20th November 2017), Frances (23rd January 2014), Sooz (23rd January 2014), Spiral (23rd January 2014), Zebowho (20th November 2017)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Church View Post
    Okay I thought hard about this, and I've decided not to mention any names publicly because of people in high places having high "powers" and such... So, this is what I will say:

• There is a well-known singer/songwriter team wherein the songwriter is completely behind the scenes, and all most people acknowledge is the singer (who also plays piano). Well, let's just say that I witnessed firsthand that the songwriter is the "handler." Yes, that kind of handler. (Please, DO NOT mention the name if you know who I'm talking about. I tried to make it obvious on purpose, so that the name doesn't have to be said. These people have friends in high places).
    • Hip hop is where the darkest ones have set up shop. I refuse to ever listen to popular, mainstream hiphop ever again, because of the energy that is *consciously* imparted into the recordings. Understand, I am not talking about the lyrics or anything like that. I'm talking about, the energy that is purposefully recorded in every take. Also, running for my life because a gun fight is about to take place in the control room is never fun. These guys solve their problems with guns, no holds barred. Never saw one get fired though. Normal people don't operate that way.
    • Bubblegum pop music, the kind that is marketed toward your teenaged kids, moreso your daughters, is the primary (but not the only) form of music that is mastered to contain subliminal messages, usually in the form of reverse speech. These messages are pretty much exactly what you'd expect.
    • Ironically, I never encountered any heavy metal recordings that were doctored up with subliminal messages. Also, all the metal bands I worked with were regular down to earth people who didn't have handlers or out of control behavior. I found that ironic.
    • The doctoring happens in the mastering phase, not during the recording, so it's very likely that many of the artists aren't privy to the hidden stuff. They just go in there and play their instruments, then they go back to their rooms and party. The producers and/or record label execs then come in and that's when things get strange. They sometimes choose takes for the final mix that had mistakes in them, instead of what the obvious best takes were, and my best guess as to the reasoning behind this was that it made reverse speech easier to superimpose in these places in the songs. (I know all of this is hard to believe).
    • There are exceptions to every rule, and therefore there are good guys in the industry too. A few that come to mind, I don't have a problem mentioning their names. Peter Frampton is a stand up chap with a huge heart, and he never acted like he was the huge rock star that he is. Andre from Outkast is a kindhearted dude with seemingly no agenda other then to make music. (For you non hip hop lovers, you should know that he plays actual instruments, and he plays them himself. All of them. That's why his music stands out among other hip hop.)
    • I don't know what else to say, other than, with the exception of the hip hop world, it tends to be the execs and the producers who are the "hidden hands" and not the artists. But in most cases, regardless of the genre, the artists were mind controlled and/or drug addicts, with not much of a personality of their own... It was kind of like talking to a robot in many cases.
    • This last one I have to be careful about my wording... Major label recording studios, and more than likely all the record label offices from regional management on up, are owned by people you wouldn't expect to have any ties to the music industry... like, say, a diplomat to the Russian embassy or something like that. It's bizarre when the owner of the studio is said to be coming in today, so we have to go around and tell grammy award winning rock stars to stop smoking pot for the next few hours so we can air the place out... Then when he shows up he is wearing a "sash" like political diplomats do.

It was all very weird, in retrospect. At the time I thought nothing of it, but the reality of it all eventually comes crashing down upon you and you realize, "alright, this industry is just MESSED UP!" lol
    Thanks Church, I was wondering if you would say more after dropping those delicious crumbs, lol!

All of what you say is how I imagine it. I believe you 100%.

As Jordan Maxwell says, 'Nothing is as it seems. Nothing.'

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (23rd January 2014), Church (23rd January 2014), Dumpster Diver (20th November 2017), Frances (23rd January 2014), modwiz (23rd January 2014), Spiral (23rd January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Maybe yoko broke the spell

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (23rd January 2014), Calabash (23rd January 2014), Dumpster Diver (20th November 2017), Frances (23rd January 2014), Spiral (23rd January 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Looking back over 15 years ago, I wondered about Eminem....here is just a snippet:

http://mediaexposed.tumblr.com/post/...ame-afterwards

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (23rd January 2014), Dumpster Diver (20th November 2017), Frances (23rd January 2014), modwiz (23rd January 2014), Spiral (23rd January 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Here is another good site for investigating all the crap that goes on in the 'entertainment' world and their programming:

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?author=127

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (23rd January 2014), Dumpster Diver (20th November 2017), Frances (23rd January 2014), modwiz (23rd January 2014), Spiral (23rd January 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Just watched this video. I enjoyed it immensely. I was with him the whole way. He 'gets' it.

Awake is not a black or white situation, especially as there will be inception and then progressive growth. If one stays the course.

He had his inception decades ago.
    Did you notice towards the end of this interview, they blipped out the word 'devil'. He said he made a pact with the devil. I saw the original interview years ago and it was in there.

Now in this sanitised version that word has been censored out. Interesting.

I like the Dude. I feel he got caught up in the excitement at a young age, he was made a pawn of the establishment and yes he probably did make a deal with the devil.

His languid, 'devil may care attitude' (no pun intended) at this age now, shows the maturity one would expect after a life of fame and I would venture, years of emptiness.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (23rd January 2014), Calabash (23rd January 2014), Dumpster Diver (20th November 2017), Frances (23rd January 2014), Spiral (23rd January 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Thanks, Church.

It is my firm suspicion that the labels will not allow 432 'A' to be used in industry music. Michael Jackson knew and spoke of the "conspiracy" behind the suppression of 432 and the changing it to 440. To my knowledge, he never made an album in this organic tuning. He was clearly a danger to those who want certain information kept quiet. He was a super-star not some internet blogger. He was a threat. IMO.

For those this is gibberish to, my numbers refer to hertz frequencies
    Could you please amplify a little further Modz. I recently watched a video that said earth and human beings brains vibrated at 7.8hz and I wonder how that correlates. Many thanks.
    Last edited by Calabash, 23rd January 2014 at 11:43.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (23rd January 2014), Dumpster Diver (20th November 2017), Frances (23rd January 2014), Spiral (23rd January 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    I am enjoying all the contributions to this thread, it's very enlightening.
    Frances.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (23rd January 2014), Calabash (23rd January 2014), Dumpster Diver (20th November 2017), modwiz (24th January 2014), Sooz (24th January 2014), Spiral (23rd January 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thought it was appropriate to post this here.

Jim Morrison of The Doors.....'Strange times have found us'.

Reminds me strangely enough of Michael Hutchence from INXS, an Australian band.

Enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NleFEDHmdhs
    Last edited by Sooz, 24th January 2014 at 09:12.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (20th November 2017), Frances (24th January 2014), modwiz (24th January 2014), Spiral (24th January 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    Could you please amplify a little further Modz. I recently watched a video that said earth and human beings brains vibrated at 7.8hz and I wonder how that correlates. Many thanks.
    If 7.8 is rounded to 8 we enter into the harmonic world represented by 'A' 432 tuning. 8 being the base number corresponding to 'C' as 16,32,64,128,256,512, the corresponding 'A' is 432,216,108,54,27.

This tuning is resonant with the planet and our bodies.

This link from eelco is short and cogent. http://attunedvibrations.com/432hz-healing/
    Last edited by modwiz, 24th January 2014 at 08:06.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (25th January 2014), Dumpster Diver (20th November 2017), Frances (24th January 2014), Sooz (24th January 2014), Spiral (24th January 2014)