Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Full Lunar Eclipse Blood Moon

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    I had forgotten the washing on the line, lucky the moon was well above my back wall, I stood looking at it awhile and was please I did not need a torch to get up the garden path. It had not turned blood red as of then but bigger than normal.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (8th October 2014), Sooz (8th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Same here. :-(

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Useful Post:

Cearna (8th October 2014), Ria (8th October 2014), Sooz (8th October 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Well I am ****ed off. Can't see the moon, let alone a red one or a full one.

Heavy cloud coverage here.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th October 2014), Ria (8th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    OK I worked out how to get the chart, I put Honolulu as the town because Hawaii was bang in the centre of the eclipse zone.

I had to look up time zones & stuff but the time is for the middle of the eclipse ( I hope lol)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th October 2014), Ria (8th October 2014), Sooz (8th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    well the moon is massive here , very very orange red in colour , a real sight to see but cor blimey its been making me act unlady like today

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

777 (8th October 2014), Cearna (9th October 2014), Ria (8th October 2014), Sooz (8th October 2014), Spiral (8th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Tribe View Post
    well the moon is massive here , very very orange red in colour , a real sight to see but cor blimey its been making me act unlady like today
    Just about to pop outside and have a gander!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th October 2014), Ria (8th October 2014), Sooz (8th October 2014), Tribe (8th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    OK I worked out how to get the chart, I put Honolulu as the town because Hawaii was bang in the centre of the eclipse zone.

I had to look up time zones & stuff but the time is for the middle of the eclipse ( I hope lol)

You may think me pedantic, but the time is late as I can see there is a 6.46 degree different's between the sun and moon for a full opposition.

Ps i do appreciate your efforts.....x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    You may think me pedantic, but the time is late as I can see there is a 6.46 degree different's between the sun and moon for a full opposition.

Ps i do appreciate your efforts.....x
    It might not be the time but the location ?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

777 (8th October 2014), Cearna (9th October 2014), Ria (8th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    It might not be the time but the location ?

I found this vid.
    Astrology for the Soul October 7, 2014
    Tom Lescher
    Published on Oct 8, 2014
    As I discover just how different I am,
    From so many other women and men,
    Instead of hiding I need to come out,
    Giving us all permission to run, jump, and shout.

Welcome to the eclipse season! These are tricky waters to navigate as the energy goes bonkers the next couple of weeks. You may find yourself vacillating between the extremes of rebelling (sometimes without a cause) and, fearing negative results, squelching your unique expression. Ruthless rebelling can cause upset and adverse reactions from others messing everything up and stuffing your feelings can cause nervous indigestion if not downright craziness!

The trick here is to trust that yes, you are different and have a unique purpose/mission on this earth and you are not going nuts AND, with patience and keen awareness you will see when, where, and with whom it is "appropriate" to share your unique identity. With the proper strategy great advances can be made and magic can become a very real par of your life. Not acting strategically can really set you back. One way or the other there will be few dull moments so be stay awake and be prepared for the unexpected! Enjoy the process of BECOMiNG.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?list=UUEs...&v=H4BwS8QQ99g

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th October 2014), Sooz (8th October 2014), Spiral (9th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Astrology Status for October 7, 2014 - A Special Eclipse Bulletin
    October 8, 2014 at 1:56am
    Astrology charts, even the patterns for a whole astrological cycle, are fractal (or self-similar) in nature. They repeat recognizably over and over and over for the duration of the cycle. Also, the interpretation for each aspect must be a close variation on the interpretation of every other aspect across the whole cycle.

Once in a while, though, you find a cluster or sequence of aspects that expresses the meaning of a cycle so perfectly it just jumps right out at you and sheds a great light on the situation. It demands special attention That is true of the aspects immediately surrounding Wednesday’s total lunar eclipse.

~ Tuesday afternoon (10/07 pm) - Sun opposes Uranus retrograde
    ~ Tuesday late evening - Moon opposes Venus

~ Wednesday midnight (10/08 am)- Moon squares Pluto

~ Wednesday early morning - Moon occults/eclipses Uranus retrograde
    ~ Wednesday early morning - total lunar eclipse

~ Wednesday mid-morning - Moon trines Mars
    ~ Wednesday mid-morning - Moon trines Jupiter

~ Wednesday early afternoon (10/08 pm)- Venus squares Pluto
    ~ Wednesday early afternoon - Mars trines Jupiter

~ New York Time

This list of aspects reveals a by now familiar combination of disruptive and supportive influences: squares, trines, oppositions, an occultation and an eclipse, all in fairly rapid succession. We are, again, being asked to step over and around the difficult aspects, to overcome the depressing ones, to take advantage of the good ones, despite doubt and discouragement. Again, we are being asked to act decisively despite the confusing, contradictory signals the planets are putting out.

But we see another theme, one more unique, more distinctive of October. Retrograde Uranus is all over the place.

The Sun opposes retrograde Uranus: we are challenged to express our individuality in new, probably uncomfortable, unfamiliar ways. Alternatively, we are being asked to seriously reconsider the manner in which we express our individuality.

The Moon occults retrograde Uranus: the ego tries to completely mask the Higher Mind or the Higher Self. It tries to overshadow the awareness of group needs and aspirations in favor of its own individualistic preferences and expectations.

Within an hour of this occultation, the Sun, in its turn - our conscious, intentional, real-time self - overshadows the reflexive, pattern-bound ego. We are powerfully challenged to break new ground, emotionally, intellectually, behaviorally.

In effect, there is open, energetic conflict, between the spontaneous and innovative Higher Mind and the pattern-bound ego. Our active personality, the Sun, is caught in the middle.

What should guide our personal responses in the moment? The old patterns deeply imbedded in the ego or radically fresh impulses emanating forcefully from the higher mind? The strength of our connection with the Higher Mind will determine how messy this confrontation becomes. And it could get very messy.

But the takeaway message here is that our social identity - that shifting mix of conscious intentional responses, unconscious patterning and flashes of higher insight - is given a good going over. Our identities will be scrambled. The peculiar mix of conflicting impulses, Freudian slips and ambivalent or ambiguous responses we that arise will take a long time to sort out.

We will almost surely not be able to slip back into old patterns, partly because these patterns will have been demolished by Uranus, partly because the eclipses will set us back if we try. On the other hand, if we make the right choice, we will take a giant stride or two forward.

The difference between those who accept the spiritual evolutionary impetus will find themselves that much farther ahead of those who resist it, who try to cling to a deteriorating status quo.

I know we are talking about a Super Moon, a Blood Moon, etc., To me that only emphasizes the finality of this battle between the Higher Mind, as represented by Uranus, and the ego, represented by the Moon. The Moon will give this battle its best shot and if it loses, the loss will be all the more decisive.

Also, finally, whatever else it does, all that retrograde Uranus vs. the Moon energy is bound to leave us shaken and overstimulated. Maybe even a little battered. Be prepared to apply some extra TLC to yourself and your friends. We’re all going to need it, IMO. It could take us awhile to regain our footing.

On the macro-level, this eclipse could cause some VERY confusing headlines. There will be disturbing events whose meaning and implication is very far from clear. Given how thoroughly our motivational process will be shaken, both individually and collectively, it is very hard to predict how anyone will respond, in the near term or the short term. It will be at least as difficult to decide the future path of world events. A lot of very new stuff could start happening.

It will certainly be a very confusing time with mixed signals all around. One of the great challenges we will face as a result of this eclipse will be to find clarity, for ourselves and for the world. That clarity will have to come in large part from our hope and our aspirations for the future. From our faith in ourselves and in the process. Not on any promises or guarantees. And that clarity will all but certainly come slowly.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (11th October 2014), Cearna (9th October 2014), KosmicKat (9th October 2014), Spiral (9th October 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Don't know about anyone else, but the aftermath of the blood moon in my life has been very interesting to say the least.

My life is generally quite boring. Now everything is.....I can't even find the words for it.....'astonishing and confused' are the best words I can come up with.

Instincts tell me to keep calm and that the next week will uncover some truths and just be patient and watch/listen intently.

Not trying to be cryptic, but there is only so much one can write on a forum, without giving your whole life away, lol...

Wish me luck. It could turn very quickly in either direction.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

777 (11th October 2014), Altaira (11th October 2014), Mark (12th October 2014), Ria (11th October 2014), Spiral (11th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Sooz I hear you. Turbulent doesn't even begin to describe it but new beginnings are very prevalent all around me.

Best of luck Sister, I'm very happy for you if I perceive correctly...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (11th October 2014), Mark (12th October 2014), Ria (11th October 2014), Sooz (12th October 2014), Spiral (11th October 2014)