Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Start of Revolution in Nevada USA?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    the alternative media is becoming fast more a reliable source than the mainstream media.

Lots of good points here. Well worth the 10 minutes.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

jimmer (16th April 2014), Liberty (16th April 2014), modwiz (16th April 2014), sandy (17th April 2014), Sooz (17th April 2014), Spiral (16th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Bundy Ranch: The Land and its Masters Revealed

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BosiJdrnbXI

Published on 16 Apr 2014

(sync fixed) Since the Bundy Ranch story broke last week and culminated in a tense standoff with Federal agents on Saturday resulting in the release of the Bundy Ranch cattle we have been following the money. On the 10th we reported the Militia arrived in the area and cited a former BLM volunteer and Nevada Land Broker who revealed to us the true value of the land and the parties interested in it. In our on-going investigation into the money behind the Bundy Ranch Land Grab we present former BLM Volunteer Rusty Hill's Records Research detailing his first hand experience in the Bunkerville area, its value to the Military Industrial complex - and most notably the corporations that bear Harry Reid's own name in Bunkerville,- bordering USA lands and the Bundy Ranch.

So why do they want this land? Water, access to land, privacy and mineral rights - notably Magnesium Dolomite with one of its military applications as solid rocket fuel found in Tomahawk cruise missiles - friends it is much more than Chinese solar power.

In this investigation we provide the historical context to the lands around the Bundy Ranch, the mineral value of the land and it's application in weapons manufacturing.

But here is where it get's interesting. Using the public records from Clark County we disclose irregularities and anomalies in the public record of the sale prices of land surrounding the Bundy Ranch owned by the BLM, Cedar Development Corp, Zion Bank Corp, Bunkerville Compound LLC, AND Reid Bunkerville LLC who you will discover "paid nothing for the land"

This research reveals the highly suspicious activity surrounding the Bureau of land management, Cedar Development Corp, Zion Bank Corp and Reid Bunkerville LLC.

Due to the use of government force to remove Bundy "trespass cattle" and the lands that Reid Bunkerville LLC received at ZERO cost we can draw a line to their desire to run him off his land for their own gain - an American whose family settled that land over 100 years ago.

It's time for a congressional investigation.

Gary Franchi reporting for the Next News Network.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (18th April 2014), Cearna (17th April 2014), jimmer (17th April 2014), Liberty (17th April 2014), modwiz (17th April 2014), Sooz (17th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This from Natural News: http://www.naturalnews.com/044746_an...ndy_Ranch.html

It is now emerging that the Bureau of Land Management committed horrific atrocities against cattle during its armed occupation and siege of the Bundy Ranch near Bunkerville, Nevada. Photos are now emerging of the mass graves where BLM hastily tried to bury the cattle they killed. BLM agents used government helicopters to run down cattle in 90+ degree heat while shooting the cows that couldn't keep up. The cattle that survived were then corralled into abusive "bovine concentration camps" that resulted in many cattle dying from dehydration and stress.

In an attempt to cover it up, BLM used machinery equipment to construct mass graves, but the arrival of armed citizens who faced off against the federal agents caused BLM to have to evacuate the area, leaving their cattle atrocities easily spotted by the public.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (17th April 2014), jimmer (17th April 2014), Liberty (17th April 2014), modwiz (17th April 2014), Sooz (17th April 2014), Spiral (17th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    I cannot remember who it was that posted the storm cloud video here , but I've just had this update .

StormCloudsGathering
    5 hrs ·
    You might have noticed that we took down our video on the Bundy Ranch scandal. The video was doing very, very well. It was very popular, but at this point I'm convinced that it had a very significant factual error.
    Whether this changes the entire picture will really depend on what we find looking at it more in depth, but I feel that it would be irresponsible to leave it up in its current form. Especially in the current context. I am going to begin working on a replacement video only after completing a new investigation.
    We'll discuss the issue here tomorrow.
    StormCloudsGathering
    http://youtu.be/_1EUChgJhaE

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (17th April 2014), Cearna (17th April 2014), jimmer (17th April 2014), Liberty (18th April 2014), modwiz (17th April 2014), Sooz (17th April 2014), Spiral (17th April 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Tribe View Post
    I cannot remember who it was that posted the storm cloud video here , but I've just had this update .

StormCloudsGathering
    5 hrs ·
    You might have noticed that we took down our video on the Bundy Ranch scandal. The video was doing very, very well. It was very popular, but at this point I'm convinced that it had a very significant factual error.
    Whether this changes the entire picture will really depend on what we find looking at it more in depth, but I feel that it would be irresponsible to leave it up in its current form. Especially in the current context. I am going to begin working on a replacement video only after completing a new investigation.
    We'll discuss the issue here tomorrow.
    StormCloudsGathering
    http://youtu.be/_1EUChgJhaE
    Interesting, because I felt that also.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (17th April 2014), Cearna (17th April 2014), jimmer (17th April 2014), Liberty (18th April 2014), Spiral (17th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    BUNDY RANCH: Meet the Coalition

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqDa_Ov2n0c

Published on 17 Apr 2014

Meet the Coalition of Western States Legislators formed in reponse to the Bundy Ranch Standoff.

Click through to youtube if you want to donate.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (18th April 2014), Liberty (18th April 2014), modwiz (17th April 2014), Sooz (19th April 2014)

Thanks
    Hi Barbara,
    Thank you for this enlightening post. I happened to watch Chris Matthews on Hardball last night and I was so saddened to hear the story they reported. I only wonder why your post of what BLM did never makes any headlines anywhere? How can this cover up go on?? The story on MSNBC made it as though Bundy was simply taking the land for free and has not paid his "dues" for years. A freeloader. If the public only knew.....
    Anyway, that's why I am here so thanks for the update.

Peace,

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Liberty For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (18th April 2014), modwiz (17th April 2014), Sooz (19th April 2014), Spiral (17th April 2014), Tribe (17th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Today View Post
    Hi Barbara,
    Thank you for this enlightening post. I happened to watch Chris Matthews on Hardball last night and I was so saddened to hear the story they reported. I only wonder why your post of what BLM did never makes any headlines anywhere? How can this cover up go on?? The story on MSNBC made it as though Bundy was simply taking the land for free and has not paid his "dues" for years. A freeloader. If the public only knew.....
    Anyway, that's why I am here so thanks for the update.

Peace,
    today, matthews is and always will be a political protector of all things obama, including the BLM.
    that why.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (18th April 2014), Liberty (18th April 2014), modwiz (17th April 2014), Sooz (19th April 2014), Spiral (18th April 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    After a Fox lawsuit some years ago, regarding telling lies to the public, news was legally classified as being under entertainment. Now, all anchors and reporters are officially "actors". They are hired for their public appeal and ability to read a script convincingly. As entertainers, they are not legally required to tell the truth anymore than a celebrity being interviewed on a talk show. Watching MSM is nothing more than entertainment. Scripted entertainment. It is worse than a waste of time for anyone wanting to be informed. TV news is little more than a reality based show where real news is formed into the message the show wants to project. False flags are like original content from the producers, who are the intelligence agencies, or agency.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (18th April 2014), jimmer (18th April 2014), PurpleLama (17th April 2014), Sooz (19th April 2014), Spiral (18th April 2014), Tribe (17th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    100% in agreement with you modwiz !x

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (18th April 2014), jimmer (18th April 2014), Liberty (18th April 2014), modwiz (17th April 2014), Sooz (19th April 2014), Spiral (18th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    After a Fox lawsuit some years ago, regarding telling lies to the public, news was legally classified as being under entertainment. Now, all anchors and reporters are officially "actors". They are hired for their public appeal and ability to read a script convincingly. As entertainers, they are not legally required to tell the truth anymore than a celebrity being interviewed on a talk show. Watching MSM is nothing more than entertainment. Scripted entertainment. It is worse than a waste of time for anyone wanting to be informed. TV news is little more than a reality based show where real news is formed into the message the show wants to project. False flags are like original content from the producers, who are the intelligence agencies, or agency.
    Absolutely agree. Although, I do like to catch it once in a while, just to see how they're spinning things.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Calz (18th April 2014), jimmer (18th April 2014), Liberty (18th April 2014), modwiz (18th April 2014), Sooz (19th April 2014), Spiral (18th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This is jaw dropping stuff......

Bundy Ranch: The Nevada Constitution and Neo-Slavery

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zudNbpLTiZU

Published on 17 Apr 2014

Former Libertarian Party Presidential Nominee Michael Badnarik joins Gary Franchi to discuss the Bundy Ranch Federal Standoff and analyze the Nevada Constitution's wording that may surprise you.

http://www.constitutionpreservation.org/

OMG !!! http://www.constitutionpreservation....014/we-are-war

#OccupyTheRanch: Rotating Shifts Have Commenced at Bundy Ranch

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1agQK6g4q0

Published on 17 Apr 2014

Ranch update from Michael Doyle: We need 30-50 men to man posts for guard duty and rotate shifts. We have a Field Kitchen and 3 meals a day if homeless Vets want to help We are occupying the Ranch for 3+ months.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (18th April 2014), Calz (18th April 2014), Liberty (18th April 2014), modwiz (18th April 2014), Sooz (19th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    sure the 'news' has descending into bread and circuses infotainment,
    but it's also driven by 'advocacy journalism,' taught in many of the most prestigious journalism schools.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Advocacy journalism is a genre of journalism that intentionally and transparently
    adopts a non-objective viewpoint, usually for some social or political purpose.
    Because it is intended to be factual, it is distinguished from propaganda.
    It is also distinct from instances of media bias and failures of objectivity
    in media outlets, since the bias is intended.

"Because it is intended to be factual, it is distinguished from propaganda."
    sorry, advocacy journalism is propaganda.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Propaganda is a form of communication aimed towards influencing the
    attitude of a population toward some cause or position.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (18th April 2014), Calz (18th April 2014), modwiz (18th April 2014), Spiral (18th April 2014)

Thanks
    Hi Modwiz,

Thanks for your view on MSM...I did know that but I got curious and listened! I did not know that it has been classified as entertainment and so they can say what they want and be so convincing...thanks for enlightening me on that...I did not know and that is why I am here, lol.

Peace,
    Today

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liberty For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (18th April 2014), Calz (18th April 2014), modwiz (18th April 2014), Spiral (18th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BabaRa View Post
    Absolutely agree. Although, I do like to catch it once in a while, just to see how they're spinning things.
    For those who have yet to understand (perhaps none here ...) the whole left/right republican/democrat thing is a scam.

Illusion to make most believe there is a choice ... a process ... in amerikan politics.

Nope ... not even close.

They both dance to the same master ... simply offering the illusion.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (18th April 2014), KosmicKat (19th April 2014), Liberty (18th April 2014), modwiz (18th April 2014), Spiral (18th April 2014)