Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Start of Revolution in Nevada USA?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Cearna (15th April 2014), jimmer (14th April 2014), Liberty (15th April 2014), modwiz (14th April 2014), Sooz (14th April 2014), Tribe (14th April 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    For some reason I can't copy specific text from the article I just posted.

But scroll to the bottom for 'conclusion'. And really read the article.

My thoughts are that, given China owns a huge amount of American debt, this is their pay-off. Owning highways which are close to military bases and huge tracts of valuable land.

I remember some of the Ron Paul ad campaigns about China being on US soil - doesn't seem so silly now.

And as I mentioned in another post, Australia is now going to be including Chinese soldiers to train alongside Ozzy diggers. I can't help but think, WTF is going on behind the scenes.

Remember when a Chinese delegation came to the White House a year or so ago? The White House was adorned with the Chinese flag.

Oy vey, even I'm getting ahead of myself here. I think I need a cold shower.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (15th April 2014), jimmer (14th April 2014), modwiz (14th April 2014), Spiral (14th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Bundy Ranch Press Conference UPDATE

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmw4Kaape-Q

Published on 14 Apr 2014

Gary Franchi gives a quick update on the happenings at the Bundy Ranch with regards to the Western States Coalition, the NSA data subset collected at the standoff, and guests lined up for tonight's news program.

LIVE: http://NextNewsNetwork.com
    Facebook: http://Facebook.com/NextNewsNet
    Twitter: http://Twitter.com/NextNewsNet

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Cearna (15th April 2014), modwiz (14th April 2014), Tribe (14th April 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    The tortoise thing is total BS from start to finish, I read an article on it that I can't find now, it said that the BLM started a tortoise "conservation center" and were so overwhelmed with the hundreds of tortoises people brought in that they announced that they were going to "euthanase"[sic] them.

Needless to say there was an outcry & people demanded that they be returned to the wild, whereupon the BLM said they couldn't do that because the wild ones already out there didn't have enough land.....in other words the place is teeming with the critters, and thats despite all the gov nuclear tests there.

Latest vids;

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGnhFPP0fkw

Published on 13 Apr 2014

Gary Franchi gives a quick update from OathKeeper Founder Stewart Rhodes. The Bundy Ranch Federal Standoff at the Battle of Bunkerville was the spark - the Western States are rising against Federal tyranny.

Published on 13 Apr 2014

Gary Franchi gives a quick update from OathKeeper Founder Stewart Rhodes. The Bundy Ranch Federal Standoff at the Battle of Bunkerville was the spark - the Western States are rising against Federal tyranny.
    This above video is a good overview of a mix of the parts of this. These guys realize that what happened this weekend was a beginning of Correction. As much as these men see the urgency of these times with impressive scope there is still more to understand. Miltias can no longer return home and the day jobs. That only supports the system. It is time to behave into a new system which is immediately available if adopted by a large enough part of the population simultaneously. These men have the listeners to start seeding ideas. One would have to have some ideas first. I know paying bills shapes decision making. One has to leap forward to how all of that changes ine a Correction is made to the system. All needing to be declared null and void and then behavior acting on that reality. The old financial tyranny will end when we stop participating.

Soldiers and police have houses too. They are being abused by the same system financially and are further abused by being placed in opposition to their fellow citizens in an auto-immune response. The MSM is dying fast. These police and military have spouses and children who will invariably have some of them following the real story as will the ones on the front line of this as well.

My analogy of these official armed citizens as an immune system follows at all levels. Right now, the "T-cells" are following the dominant mind and will of the land, which is the government. It is now up to the people to demonstrate a superior mind and will. Sufficient numbers showing one mind and will, something showing that the people are not rabble but quite capable of good self management and the maintenance of a national structure that reflects the will of the people. One built around guaranteeing freedom and the pursuit of a better world.

All of the heavy lifting, purposeful work, is done the common people, both white and blue color. Removal or proper placement of the overpaid parasite class will not effect production. The current financial structure is part of the problem but there is a new one waiting in the wings. I do not speak of the new age stuff but, of the Brics one. The American people would be gladly accepted into such a system because our historical work ethic is legendary. The heart and soul of the freedom movement is made of such Americans.

In the current situation, America is going into the financial toilet. Its only asset is its people. We are treated like assets or chattel. Property. Assets have a value, whatever that is deemed to be. It is time for the "assets" to redeem themselves and reap the rewards of their worth instead of getting pennies back on the dollar they are worth.

The system must be broken by non participation. Freedom of movement to assemble into communities of goods production, food procurement and defense is essential until the T-cells respond to the new dominant mind and will. It is upon us to show these men and women which is the body worthy of their protection. Furthermore, protecting the healthy body is is not fraught with battle because the T-cells will only see battle and death if they protect the rotting carcass of the district of criminals. I believe they will respond properly. A few pychopaths may resist, after all, they are in it for the sadism. Good, they are now identified by the immune system and can be handled in whatever way deemed appropriate by the anti-bodies. De-fanging a must.

This thread is so well done. The video contributions have been the best reporting of a situation I have ever watched. Even in the decent days of MSM, there was always some added drama. This coverage is adult and thought engaging. We could not ask for better from a nascent medium. It has shown an admirable maturity. One that honors our intellects.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (15th April 2014), Liberty (15th April 2014), Sooz (15th April 2014), Spiral (15th April 2014)

Thanks

Judge Napolitano: Ranch Rebellion Was Americans’ “Line in the Sand”

Judge Napolitano is a little too supportive of the system to my liking but, he is not happy with what he is supporting.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (15th April 2014), Liberty (15th April 2014), ronin (15th April 2014), Spiral (15th April 2014)

Thanks

It isn't over. It has just begun.

More intel on the American Correction.

http://benswann.com/exclusive-source...on-bundy-home/

It's a video here. Not a you tube.

Some quotes from the vid:

“If they do that kind of raid, (Bundy home) I don’t believe there’s any way that could happen without bloodshed,” Mack told Swann.
    “I would’ve gone next. I would’ve been the next one to be killed. I’m not afraid to die here. I’m willing to die here,” said Mack.
    This is what is really going on. Life and death dancing on a knife edge. All TV's should shut off and unplug. Let "them" know we are not participating, we are not listening to their paid talking heads. The web is where the mind of the Correction lives when it is not local. TV is utterly evil until the airwaves are controlled by the people, as they were meant to be. Watching any form of TV is great comfort to the cabal. Taking an hour out to unwind to a "nice show" is not in alignment with what is happening, IMO.
    Last edited by modwiz, 15th April 2014 at 00:40.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (15th April 2014), sandy (15th April 2014), Sooz (15th April 2014), Spiral (15th April 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I posted something on this a little way back because I'd never heard of it before - The American Spring.

What a great way now for this movement to gain momentum!

http://www.infowars.com/americanspri...nch-rebellion/

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (15th April 2014), modwiz (15th April 2014), sandy (15th April 2014), Spiral (15th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Judge Napolitano is a little too supportive of the system to my liking but, he is not happy with what he is supporting.
    That is pretty amazing, I take it that Judge is a respected & popular pundit in the US ? He is clearly saying the feds are acting contrary to the constitution & are running their own courts to their own advantage, big stuff for MSM !

Some more videos on the latest news.

Bundy Ranch: The Rules of Engagement have Changed

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHzQu3jxP1A

Published on 14 Apr 2014

The rules of engagement have changed - according to Mike Adams from Natural News who joins Gary Franchi to provide a comprehensive analysis of the series of events that transpired durring the Bundy Ranch Standoff.

Bundy Ranch: Sheriff Mack Confirms SWAT Raid Imminent

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_HhFE1nEi4

Published on 14 Apr 2014

Breaking news... Sheriff Richard Mack confirms sources inside the BLM and the Las Vegas Police are planning a SWAT raid of the Bundy Family Home.

Bundy Ranch: Harry Reid, Chinese Solar and US Debt

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_rfKVFgAY

Published on 14 Apr 2014

Fabian Calvo joins Gary Franchi to breakdown the facts behind the Bundy Ranch Land Grab and the US Debt exchange with China.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Liberty (15th April 2014), modwiz (15th April 2014), sandy (15th April 2014), Sooz (15th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    No wonder the feds backed down...

Walking Tall: Feds Taser Cowboy 4 Times as He Rips Chains Off at Battle of Bunkerville

One local rancher Ammon Bundy was shot by federal agents at close range no less than 4 times, and incredibly, he could be seen ripping away taser chains with his bare hands – never once losing his footing. Bundy sustained some surface injuries and bleeding.

Speaking the following day to a CNN news crew Bundy described the incident, explaining, “I’ve never been tasered before. They are amazing weapons, and I hope I never have to go through that again – but I will if I have to.”
    The whole story; http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/04/1...f-bunkerville/

This alt media channel is also doing a good job of spreading the news on this http://21stcenturywire.com/category/us-news/

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Liberty (15th April 2014), modwiz (15th April 2014), sandy (15th April 2014), Sooz (15th April 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    That is pretty amazing, I take it that Judge is a respected & popular pundit in the US ? He is clearly saying the feds are acting contrary to the constitution & are running their own courts to their own advantage, big stuff for MSM !

Some more videos on the latest news.

Bundy Ranch: The Rules of Engagement have Changed

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHzQu3jxP1A

Published on 14 Apr 2014

The rules of engagement have changed - according to Mike Adams from Natural News who joins Gary Franchi to provide a comprehensive analysis of the series of events that transpired durring the Bundy Ranch Standoff.

Bundy Ranch: Sheriff Mack Confirms SWAT Raid Imminent

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_HhFE1nEi4

Published on 14 Apr 2014

Breaking news... Sheriff Richard Mack confirms sources inside the BLM and the Las Vegas Police are planning a SWAT raid of the Bundy Family Home.

Bundy Ranch: Harry Reid, Chinese Solar and US Debt

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_rfKVFgAY

Published on 14 Apr 2014

Fabian Calvo joins Gary Franchi to breakdown the facts behind the Bundy Ranch Land Grab and the US Debt exchange with China.
    Thanks Spiral for those great vids, just got through one.

As you can see, got that special 'Sooz Effect' again, lol...I don't know how this happens!

Anyway....

Mike Adams 'Rules of Engagement' was stellar. Definitely the msm miscalculated the alt news and it's reach.

Furthermore, the msm and government underestimate the use of civilian video to record this crap. This is 'citizen journalism at it's best', we need to encourage this and question the corporate msm over and over again. Many, many voices will get this heard eventually. Keep on it.

Can you imagine what it would have been like at Bundy's ranch with civilians without firearms?

Those civilians if they had firearms, were either open carry or concealed, but they walked up to that fence, most with hands held up or waving a flag. They were not aiming their fire-arms at the BLM - but the BLM were! And issuing threats over their bull horns.

Like Mike Adams says, the camera is now a more potent weapon than anything. Perhaps more potent than a hand-gun, to expose these criminals on the people's media.

As for people being worried about being monitored now. You've always been monitored. Aint no change folks!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Liberty (15th April 2014), modwiz (15th April 2014), sandy (15th April 2014), Spiral (15th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,463 Times in 294 Posts
    THE FIGHT IN NEVADA IS ABOUT WATER AND THE MEDIA WON'T TALK ABOUT IT.

The foundation of this nation was real property ownership. That’s why the settlers came here. To insure private ownership of land, the nation’s founding fathers made it unlawful for government to own land except for the ten square miles of Washington D.C., and such as may be needed for erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings. (The Constitution)
    Lincoln had no lawful authority to declare Martial Law at the time of the Civil War and this country is still under that same friggin Martial Law and many people don't know this.
    Bundy’s lawyer screwed him by filing his objections in Federal Court. He should have filed in State Court so the State of Nevada could claim their sovereignty.
    This whole friggin mess is a trap and this old Marine is spot on what he says.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCTah5nARUo

This video will break your heart. Sheriff Gilespie is in Harry Reid’s pocket. None of the oathkeepers showed up at the Ranch. There will be slaughter.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilDfAqDNUe4

There are also ranches in Texas and other states the BLM is fighting for. Keep in mind that back in the 1950's the US told Col. Quadafy about the pristine ancient water in Libya and provided maps of it taken from satellites. If we could spot underground water from space back then, just imagine what can be done today with advancement in technologies. Search "Great underground river Libya" if you don't know about one of the reasons UK, US and France bombed the hell out of them and killed Quadafy.
    Furthermore, it might be coincidental that the problems with the Bundy cattle ranching began in 1993, the same year Patricia Mulroy began serving as general manager of the Southern Nevada Water Authority. From 1989, Ms. Mulroy was also the general manager of the Las Vegas Valley Water District. The author attempted to contact Ms. Mulroy for a comment, but she retired from both positions a few months ago in February.
    It’s also possible the drought in the western states could have been the catalyst to the desperate actions by the federal authorities surrounding the Bundy cattle operation. Currently, water rights in Nevada run anywhere from $7,000 to $50,000 per acre-foot (depending on the time of year and the amount of rainfall or snowfall in the western region). The water in Nevada is then auctioned, as it has been for at least twenty-five years. That same water can be resold in Las Vegas, Arizona, or Southern California.
    Bunkerville in Nevada is ensconced between the Virgin River and the main road, Riverside Road. The Virgin River is a tributary to Lake Mead. The river, along with other sources, discharges into Lake Mead, the largest reservoir in the United States. Both the Virgin River and Lake Mead are part of the Colorado River Basin. In fact, Lake Mead is considered the largest surface water collection for the Colorado River. Whoever controls the water controls the vast wealth that is distributed to a network of states at a crucial time during a water shortage.
    Read More:
    http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/...ing_point.html
    http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/positively-l...l-Proclamation

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFiosLqjoQQ

Published on Apr 14, 2014
    There are some very powerful people who have done their best to cover up what really happened at the Bundy ranch in Clark County Nevada. Fortunately they failed.
    Sources and full script: http://scgnews.com/bundy-ranch-what-y...
    Follow us on Facebook: http://facebook.com

Look what just happened to me while I was putting this together. I wanted to post this picture of Harry Reed giving Sheriff Gillespie his Congressional Award. What a crock...only 8 Sheriff’s received a Congressional Award. Some somnabitch took it down and I got the same message “Storm Cloud Gathering” got when he tried to get stuff from waybackmachine.
    http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/positively-l...l-Proclamation

Whenever you see something going on that doesn’t make sense….

Start digging at SERCO and root companies and you’ll find their prints all over it. REMEMBER --- I TOLD YOU THEY CONTROL THE US PATENT OFFICE. CONGRESS GAVE THEM AN AWARD ONE YEAR AGO FOR PROCESSING 2 MILLION PATENTS? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CONTROL IN YOUR COUNTRY?
    Evidence:- SERCO employs approximately 100,000 people across more than 600 contracts in 35 countries including Asia Pacific, UK, Europe, Middle East & North America and has more than 40 years’ experience delivering public services to millions of people across the globe. We are looking for a experienced Water Manager to be responsible for the successful management of all water harvesting, water distribution and irrigation systems within our contract with the City of Melbourne. http://www.seek.com.au/job/26373672
    Last edited by Sparky, 15th April 2014 at 09:23. Reason: added text

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

jimmer (15th April 2014), Liberty (15th April 2014), modwiz (15th April 2014), norman (15th April 2014), sandy (15th April 2014), Sooz (15th April 2014), Spiral (15th April 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Will watch this later Sparky, been wondering where you have been with that sleuth-like mind of yours.

Late at night now and I'm knackered, time for a shower and sleep, but I look forward to catching up with everyone's contributions tomorrow.

Exciting times for humanity.

Love to All,
    Sooz
    xxx:unity:

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Liberty (15th April 2014), modwiz (15th April 2014), sandy (15th April 2014), Spiral (15th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,463 Times in 294 Posts
    If anyone knows anyone to tweet the above information about WATER and the fact that the whole mess is a trap, perhaps a lot of lives could be saved from this unnecessary slaughter promoted by Harry Reid's greed and his supporters.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Liberty (15th April 2014), modwiz (15th April 2014), sandy (15th April 2014), Sooz (15th April 2014), Spiral (15th April 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Sparky, fortunately or unfortunately, I have no idea how to 'tweet', and I don't think I want to know, lol...

Keeping up on this forum is enough inbetween family and work.

I even have a dumb phone! If anyone wanted to track my phone and text messages, they would snore within 3 minutes, and that's just how I like it.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    more on the backstory to the bundy v. gov't clash:

Published on Apr 14, 2014
    Has the Bundy Ranch blown open the China Land swap deals being orchestrated by
    the Obama Administration and Harry Reid? New York Times best selling author and
    World Net Daily Senior Writer Jerome Corsi joins Gary Franchi to provide deep analysis
    of the web of connections between Washington legislators and
    the Debt Exchange to give US land to China.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post: