Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Start of Revolution in Nevada USA?

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    The alternative media showing up msm, a piece by Mike Adams of Natural News:

http://www.naturalnews.com/044696_al...ndy_Ranch.html

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

modwiz (13th April 2014), Spiral (13th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    The alternative media showing up msm, a piece by Mike Adams of Natural News:

http://www.naturalnews.com/044696_al...ndy_Ranch.html
    Thats a good article there, and he has a massive following, news of this is spreading like wildfire !

Heres the latest from Pete Santilli

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mln2yD03_ko

Published on 12 Apr 2014

Were today's events a successful resolution or a strategic de-escalation? Gary Franchi meets up with Pete Santilli for the evening wrap up of the day's roller coaster of events. Pete reveals the bombshell he'll be disclosing on FOX News in the morning and delivers a warning regarding the possible next wave assault by the FBI and DHS.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTQSJV_stE8

There is a transcript for this on youtube, too long to post here.

Published on 13 Apr 2014

Dan Love, BLM Special Agent-in-Charge, assigned to the Bundy Ranch Standoff was secretly recorded, on April 10th, while on duty issuing threats to on-the-scene reporter Pete Santilli from Guerrilla Media who was also issuing threats of Citizen's Arrest while seeking peaceful resolution and a de-escalation of the unfolding event.

The first voice you hear in this audio is of Pete Santilli asking, "Where's the cattle?"

The next voice, the lower voice is of Dan Love from BLM. Some of the highlights of the recording, transcribed (this transcripted EDITED for length and continuity, listen to the actual audio if you want every single word).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

modwiz (13th April 2014), Sooz (13th April 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    This thread has provided the most up to date and extensive coverage I've seen, poking around. A sprinkling of op-ed in the mix and voila.

I was kept totally up to date by the contributions to this thread. A true resource.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Sooz (13th April 2014), Spiral (13th April 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I've been poking around too Modz, this is one of the best threads out there as far as forums go.

Nothing sensational, just pure reporting on the ground so to speak, with very little BS due to discernment all round. Congrats to all who have participated.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    Thats a good article there, and he has a massive following, news of this is spreading like wildfire !

Heres the latest from Pete Santilli

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mln2yD03_ko

Published on 12 Apr 2014

Were today's events a successful resolution or a strategic de-escalation? Gary Franchi meets up with Pete Santilli for the evening wrap up of the day's roller coaster of events. Pete reveals the bombshell he'll be disclosing on FOX News in the morning and delivers a warning regarding the possible next wave assault by the FBI and DHS.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTQSJV_stE8

There is a transcript for this on youtube, too long to post here.

Published on 13 Apr 2014

Dan Love, BLM Special Agent-in-Charge, assigned to the Bundy Ranch Standoff was secretly recorded, on April 10th, while on duty issuing threats to on-the-scene reporter Pete Santilli from Guerrilla Media who was also issuing threats of Citizen's Arrest while seeking peaceful resolution and a de-escalation of the unfolding event.

The first voice you hear in this audio is of Pete Santilli asking, "Where's the cattle?"

The next voice, the lower voice is of Dan Love from BLM. Some of the highlights of the recording, transcribed (this transcripted EDITED for length and continuity, listen to the actual audio if you want every single word).
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Don't know how this quote thingy ended up like this, but you know me....lol....

Wow Spiral, those two vids and transcript were dynamite....

Have to say all those brave journalists out there deserve our utmost praise. So that transcript is going on Fox News tomorrow? Fox News????

All I can say is that I fear from retribution with this for those guys. These guys are swimming with crocodiles! Holy crapola.

The Sunday edition of AJ's show should be interesting to say the least.

It's been a very interesting weekend.
    Last edited by Sooz, 13th April 2014 at 11:58. Reason: Tried to move quote tags but they are in the right place ???

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    This thread has provided the most up to date and extensive coverage I've seen, poking around. A sprinkling of op-ed in the mix and voila.

I was kept totally up to date by the contributions to this thread. A true resource.
    This is the great thing about the internet, I can't do anything practical to help because I'm thousands of miles away as is Sooz, but we can help push the truth of whats going down & get increased awareness, as we know reality follows whats in peoples hearts & minds

Don't know this quote thingy ended up like this, but you know me....lol..
    I thought you must have posted inside the [QUOTE] tags but you haven't, looks like a genuine Sooz effect

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

modwiz (13th April 2014), Sooz (13th April 2014)

Thanks
    Alt news reporting, the only actual coverage, was first rate. As were the American people who showed up and said no more. The V movie without masks, and packing heat. Demonstrating the wisdom of the second amendment trusting the populace to be an armed one. They demonstrated that trust and acted as mature sovereigns.

Maturity is the identification trait if those who are creating the new world unity. Look at the stunning contrast between an adult like Pooters and the high school schoolyard behavior of the West. They use completely different kinds of language. One diplomatic, cool and reasoned and the other belligerent, reactive and irrational. This correction has a theme and elemental power. It is just getting started.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (13th April 2014), Sooz (13th April 2014), Spiral (13th April 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    This is the great thing about the internet, I can't do anything practical to help because I'm thousands of miles away as is Sooz, but we can help push the truth of whats going down & get increased awareness, as we know reality follows whats in peoples hearts & minds
    Totally agree. The participation in this event energetically numbers in the millions. The numbers who feel on the correct team number in the tens of millions. The thugs in Kiev demonstrated what a show of strength can accomplish. Their affiliation with archontic energy ended up with bodies and blood. That was when the correction fuse was lit. Crimea, working within order, broke with chaos and only two bodies and some blood, spilled by provocateurs siding with Kiev. Their deaths were criminal and the work of evil we face. We are all one is valid at the soul and species level but, at the role playing level they are committed method actors fully into their role. They spoiled what could have been a bloodless process.

Now, we come to the real show. The USA. It is time for them to ask the military to adhere to the constitution and get the government to stand down and be put under some kind of arrest. People need to scream for it. The will of the people will be heard and respected by asking for it. Loudly, clearly and incessantly. It's too early to jump to a common law, the constitution was written well enough with the amendments to provide a framework for some proper handling of our constitutional crisis.

Screw Anonymous with their "we will not forget, we will not forgive". That is not how an immune response speaks. The only passion is to be free. Period. Riddance of parasites and other pathogens is the path to clear for freedom. Riddance not vengeance. Some will disagree. That can work. We have a problem to direct their anger towards but, that would be "freelance" work. Karma can be a bitch and it is good to get out of the way when it isn't happening to you.

America is definitely where the main arena is.

It might sound crazy but, if the people stand up for their sovereignty, and get at least the state they live in to recognize its responsibilty to the constitution, we could even see the Chinese respecting that and then suing their corporate buddies for offering them an illegal deal. Personally, I think they would love it. Just don't expect to see them smile about it. In public.
    Last edited by modwiz, 13th April 2014 at 12:08.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (13th April 2014), Sooz (13th April 2014), Spiral (13th April 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Twirly, I'll use that from now on....'the Sooz effect', I like it.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (13th April 2014), modwiz (13th April 2014), Spiral (13th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Totally agree. The participation in this event energetically numbers in the millions. The numbers who feel on the correct team number in the tens of millions. The thugs in Kiev demonstrated what a show of strength can accomplish. Their affiliation with archontic energy ended up with bodies and blood. That was when the correction fuse was lit. Crimea, working within order, broke with chaos and only two bodies and some blood, spilled by provocateurs siding with Kiev. Their deaths were criminal and the work of evil we face. We are all one is valid at the soul and species level but, at the role playing level they are committed method actors fully into their role. They spoiled what could have been a bloodless process.

Now, we come to the real show. The USA. It is time for them to ask the military to adhere to the constitution and get the government to stand down and be put under some kind of arrest. People need to scream for it. The will of the people will be heard and respected by asking for it. Loudly, clearly and incessantly. It's too early to jump to a common law, the constitution was written well enough with the amendments to provide a framework for some proper handling of our constitutional crisis.

Screw Anonymous with their "we will not forget, we will not forgive". That is not how an immune response speaks. The only passion is to be free. Period. Riddance of parasites and other pathogens is the path to clear for freedom. Riddance not vengeance. Some will disagree. That can work. We have a problem to direct their anger towards but, that would be "freelance" work. Karma can be a bitch and it is good to get out of the way when it isn't happening to you.

America is definitely where the main arena is.

It might sound crazy but, if the people stand up for their sovereignty, and get at least the state they live in to recognize its responsibilty to the constitution, we could even see the Chinese respecting that and then suing their corporate buddies for offering them an illegal deal. Personally, I think they would love it. Just don't expect to see them smile about it. In public.
    Thats the best appraisal of where we are, whats going on & what needs to be done I have ever read

Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Twirly, I'll use that from now on....'the Sooz effect', I like it.
    I think its going to be a new tot-ism

Bundy Ranch: Fed Retreat was Psyop Next Wave Soon

Latest news.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw9GAh658_k

Published on 13 Apr 2014

URGENT: New developments in the Bundy Ranch standoff. DHS insider reveals the Federal retreat was complete Psyop to study opposition to crush rebellion in next assault.

Source: Canadian Free Press

All of our lives are going to change in a drastic way, if this is true... From Doug Hagmann

At 1750 hours ET, I was contacted by my source within the Department of Homeland Security regarding the current situation at the Bundy Ranch. To put it bluntly, the people are being hoodwinked into believing that the situation is being resolved. It is not. It is a strategic de-escalation to fool the public. This source stated that the retreat of the BLM agents and the release of the cattle was actually crafted as a potential plan yesterday (Friday, 11 April 2014) based on the following:

1. A military assessment of satellite and drone surveillance imagery of the "patriot resistance. Drones under the control of the U.S. military were in use, taking real-time photographic images of not just the activity at the ranch, but "identifying the protesters, any arms and any supplies they might have or be carrying. "Mission accomplished."
    2. Real-time communication intercepts between patriots on-site and their off-site support;
    3. Active monitoring of internet traffic regarding the coverage of events at ranch;
    4. The monitoring of real-time video from the scene.

This source stated that a response by the patriot movement was anticipated, although exceeded their expectations. Although this was a real operation, they also ran this as a test case for future government operations once they saw the response. They were also actively managing the media, in some cases threatening to cut off White House access to anyone covering the event.

Despite this, the coverage by the alternative media began to create a public relations problem that was not easily managed. Note the lack of acknowledgment by the White House regarding this event. They are intentionally framing it as a state issue, despite the fact that all federal response has been and continues to be from the White House. There is a reason for this -- a reason that has not been identified in any of the public reports to date. I will explain in further detail in a follow-up report on Sunday, after this source attends [redacted] to obtain more specific information about future federal operations. Regardless, according to this source, the government will take back 'their land' as they must to fulfill international obligations. It was never about grazing rights or anything other than (1) "securing clear title" to the land, and (2) further demonizing any patriotic resistance. It is my understanding, based on the information from this source, that it is a critical task to create a situation that will also advance their agenda of gun control and confiscation.

A more detailed report will follow on Sunday, 13 April 2014, with additional and much more specific information about their inside plans and future operations.

Another article here, http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/62388

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (13th April 2014), jimmer (13th April 2014), KosmicKat (13th April 2014), modwiz (13th April 2014), Sooz (14th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (14th April 2014), modwiz (13th April 2014), Spiral (14th April 2014)

Thanks
    I clicked and read. I had no idea it was a Glenn Beck site until I read comments below. It was two worlds, those who saw it as a pro govt hit piece against Bundy and those who took the article as the new truth. Contrast was stark, little middle ground.

Do Alex J and Glenn have some kind of ego thing going on? The article does posit a view, if true, that would make the Reid/China story a sensational misleading story. Even completely untrue. However, that was always a back-story for me of little relevance to the focus on an ongoing constitutional crisis that is extant in the land. Bundy ranch or not.

I expect that any discussion will work for the cabal as long as it is not about the criminality in the nations capitol. One that has been there, growing into its present form, since the incorporation of it and its legal duty to increase profits to its shareholders. After WWll this malignancy metastasized into the global presence of today. One that represents nobody but its shareholders interests. A government that does not represent its peoples interest is de facto illegitimate. Its laws are null and void and no more than the heavy hand of tyrants.
    Last edited by modwiz, 13th April 2014 at 20:53.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (14th April 2014), jimmer (13th April 2014), Sooz (14th April 2014), Spiral (14th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    from the blaze report:
    "Initial estimates put the cost of the federal government’s failed attempt to remove Bundy’s “trespass cattle” at around $3 million."

only big gov't would spend 3 mil. to make 1 mil. (and a big mess).

from the nextnews report:
    "Although this was a real operation, they also ran this as a test case for future government operations once they saw the response."

sure they caved. I was thinking this was a ruse. bundy better watch his back. we all better watch our backs.
    Last edited by jimmer, 13th April 2014 at 20:47.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (14th April 2014), modwiz (13th April 2014), Sooz (14th April 2014), Spiral (14th April 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I keep getting kicked off this site, but now I am on again. I will be quick before I'm kicked off again.

First of all, this:

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/0...-whats-coming/

My thoughts? I believe this is the tip of the iceberg. Those BLM guys who theatrically walked backward in surrender, was to me a staged thing. They knew the world was watching.

So to appease the masses they looked like they were surrendering, to give the people their jollies. It's all orchestrated and cleverly played imo.

They will be back. Like I said before this is not over by a long shot.

Another red herring some people are throwing up, is the 'Bundy' name. Those who have studied the illuminati bloodlines (Fritz Springmeier), know that the Bundy family is an illuminati family name. I have no idea if this correct in the case of Cliven Bundy. I've not researched it, but it could be interesting to follow up.

More thoughts later....posting this while I can.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

modwiz (14th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The tortoise thing is total BS from start to finish, I read an article on it that I can't find now, it said that the BLM started a tortoise "conservation center" and were so overwhelmed with the hundreds of tortoises people brought in that they announced that they were going to "euthanase"[sic] them.

Needless to say there was an outcry & people demanded that they be returned to the wild, whereupon the BLM said they couldn't do that because the wild ones already out there didn't have enough land.....in other words the place is teeming with the critters, and thats despite all the gov nuclear tests there.

Latest vids;

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGnhFPP0fkw

Published on 13 Apr 2014

Gary Franchi gives a quick update from OathKeeper Founder Stewart Rhodes. The Bundy Ranch Federal Standoff at the Battle of Bunkerville was the spark - the Western States are rising against Federal tyranny.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwLg-Om1Agw

Published on 13 Apr 2014

Gary Franchi gives a quick update from OathKeeper Founder Stewart Rhodes. The Bundy Ranch Federal Standoff at the Battle of Bunkerville was the spark - the Western States are rising against Federal tyranny.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

KosmicKat (14th April 2014), modwiz (14th April 2014), Sooz (14th April 2014)