Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Start of Revolution in Nevada USA?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    APRIL 7:
    The Bureau of Land Management announced Saturday that it has concluded its mission to remove illegal cattle from a rural Nevada range after a tense week-long standoff with a rancher and militia supporters.

"Based on information about conditions on the ground, and in consultation with law enforcement, we have made a decision to conclude the cattle gather because of our serious concern about the safety of employees and members of the public," the statement read.

Bureau officials had dismantled designated protest areas supporting rancher Cliven Bundy, who they say refuses to comply with the "same laws that 16,000 public land ranchers do every year."

"After 20 years and multiple court orders to remove the trespass cattle, Mr. Bundy owes the American taxpayers in excess of $1 million. The BLM will continue to work to resolve the matter administratively and judicially," the statement said. "We ask that all parties in the area remain peaceful and law-abiding as the Bureau of Land Management and National Park Service work to end the operation in an orderly manner."

A group of about 1,000 supporting Bundy cheered and sang "The Star Spangled Banner" when BLM made its announcement.

The standoff at the ranch, some 80 miles north of Las Vegas, became an increasingly tense issue the longer it lasted, prompting elected officials in several states to weigh in, militia members to mobilize and federal land managers to reshape elements of the operation.

The roundup started last Saturday after the BLM and National Park Service shut down an area half the size of Delaware to let cowhands using helicopters and vehicles gather about 900 cattle that officials say are trespassing.

Bundy, 67, and his large family cast their resistance to the roundup as a constitutional stand. He says he doesn't recognize federal authority over state land.

The dispute that triggered the roundup dates to 1993, when the BLM cited concern for the federally protected tortoise. The agency later revoked Bundy's grazing rights.

Bundy claimed ancestral rights to graze his cattle on lands his Mormon family settled in the 19th century. He stopped paying grazing fees and disregarded several court orders to remove his animals.

BLM officials, however, say Bundy owes more than $1.1 million in unpaid grazing fees.

BLM faced criticism when police used stun guns on one of Bundy's adult sons during a Wednesday confrontation on a state highway near the Bundy melon farm in the Gold Butte area.

Video of that confrontation spread on the Internet, along with blog commentary claiming excessive government force and calls to arms from self-described militia leaders. Some have invoked references to deadly confrontations with federal authorities, including a siege of a ranch home in Ruby Ridge, Idaho, in 1992 and the fiery destruction of a religious compound near Waco, Texas, that killed 76 people in 1993.

"Our mission here is to protect the protestors and the American citizens from the violence that the federal government is dishing out,” Jim Landy, a member of the West Mountain Rangers, who made the journey from Montana to Nevada, told Fox News Channel. “People here are scared."

Arizona state Rep. Bob Thorpe of Flagstaff said he and state legislators weren't arguing whether Bundy broke laws or violated grazing agreements. Thorpe said the Arizona lawmakers were upset the BLM initially restricted protesters to so-called free speech zones.

Sen. Dean Heller and Gov. Brian Sandoval, both Republicans, have also said they were upset with the way the BLM was conducting the roundup. After the areas were removed Thursday, Sandoval issued a new statement.

"Although tensions remain high, escalation of current events could have negative, long lasting consequences that can be avoided," it said.

Amy Lueders, BLM state director in Nevada, said Friday that two protesters were detained, cited for failure to comply with officers at a barricade on Thursday and released.

That brought the number of arrests to three. Bundy's son, Dave Bundy, was arrested Sunday on State Route 170 and released Monday with citations accusing him of refusing to disperse and resisting arrest.

Lueders said 380 cows were collected by Thursday. She declined to provide a cost estimate for the herding operation.

Fox News' Edmund DeMarche, Matt Finn and The Associated Press contributed to this report

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Cearna (13th April 2014), jimmer (12th April 2014), Liberty (15th April 2014), modwiz (12th April 2014), sandy (13th April 2014), Sooz (13th April 2014), Spiral (12th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Bundy: Fight Not Over until Sheriff Meeting

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Cearna (13th April 2014), jimmer (12th April 2014), Liberty (15th April 2014), modwiz (12th April 2014), sandy (13th April 2014), Sooz (13th April 2014), Tribe (12th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    "Based on information about conditions on the ground, and in consultation with law enforcement,
    we have made a decision to conclude the cattle gather because of our serious concern about the safety
    of employees and members of the public
    ," the statement read.

a temporary victory?
    will they regroup and know what to do next time?
    if that land is earmarked as a gov't solar farm,
    won't they be back?
    if I was rancher bundy, I'd get a savage lawyer asap.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Cearna (13th April 2014), KosmicKat (12th April 2014), Liberty (15th April 2014), modwiz (12th April 2014), Sooz (13th April 2014), Spiral (13th April 2014), Tribe (12th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    im sure there are some top notch lawyers throwing themselves at this situation jimmer

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Cearna (13th April 2014), KosmicKat (12th April 2014), Liberty (15th April 2014), Sooz (13th April 2014), Spiral (13th April 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Here is a live, real time feed from the site.

http://www.ustream.tv/AlexJonesLive
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Blacklight43 (12th April 2014), Cearna (13th April 2014), Liberty (15th April 2014), norman (12th April 2014), Sooz (13th April 2014), Spiral (13th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post

..... a savage lawyer......

A nice turn of phrase.........

I might nick that.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Cearna (13th April 2014), Sooz (13th April 2014), Spiral (13th April 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Well, a lot has happened overnight, I'm pleased to hear the BLM have backed down. For now that is. This isn't over by a long shot.

David Knight from Infowars says the msm's take that they backed down 'in the interest of public safety', was BS. He says it was THEY who were afraid for their safety. He says they were positioned behind their trucks with their guns trained on the people.

Here is a recap of what happened, by David Knight (I haven't watched this yet, will watch after I post it).

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Liberty (15th April 2014), modwiz (13th April 2014), Spiral (13th April 2014)

Thanks
    Well, AJ and Infowars seem to have had a lot to do with making this succeed by providing coverage and getting militia support to the site. It won't help me with listening to him but, I do not need his pep talks. I am already part of the choir. It looks like what were once disjointed parts are now finding articulation. In many ways this was an alt-drill, if you will. Like the many "exercises" we see the USA partake in with other nation's military.

Not to mention. Americans who get their info from MSM but are aware of AJ and alt media will be able to see the disparity in reporting. Nevada is not Iran, Russia or Syria where some of the brainwashed still hold onto years of programming and the bias. The differences in MSM and alt news do not engage them the same way. When it involves their own country, the nuances and outright lies will get noticed.

AJ might need a more robust server soon. I might have to suffer myself to listen to his follow up on this story. It is in times like these, during an active apocalypse, that peoples true nature shows. The real AJ will be revealed and it may not be bad. We will see. We need all the awake and grounded people we can find.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

KosmicKat (13th April 2014), lookbeyond (13th April 2014), Sooz (13th April 2014), Spiral (13th April 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Found this excellent post over at ATS. Sums up my thoughts to a T.
    (PS: I love his reason for editing at the end)

JonButtonIII

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:04 PM

Many of you are undoubtedly celebrating the recent victory of armed militias against the land-grabbing BLM/Government.

And you should. This is a proud day for the American (not Amerikan, not today!) people, the day we remembered we have a spine, can stand up for a cause we believe in, and are willing to make the real purpose of the 2nd Amendment come alive. This is the first day in a long time I've been proud to be an American, because it seems at long last that many people are willing to stand up for the freedom/liberty this country should be about.

But later tonight or early tomorrow, when the celebration stops, we need to sober up and realize we've a serious problem on our hands.

What's that, you ask?

Well, recently at the latest nuclear summit, Obama made an offhand remark that he's more worried about Manhattan getting nuked than any threat Russia poses. Add that to the crazy number of nuclear commanders purged, and we should all be willing to admit the threat of a nuclear false-flag attack is definitely on the table.

Now that threat is more likely than ever before. Look at some facts:

(1) The much-feared (by the government) politicial awakening of the masses is only accelerating.

(2) The government knows that it's losing the information (read: propaganda) war against we the people.

(3) Faith in the government is at all-time lows

(4) The government knows that even if it manages to pass draconian laws, it's not getting our guns.

(5) And now, after the situation at Nevada, the government knows we the people are finally willing to USE those guns to stand up against the tyranny.

On all fronts the people are showing themselves willing to push back against this madness. That's an exciting thing, but it's also terrifying. Because an animal is never more dangerous than when it's backed into a corner. And this government is slowly finding itself forced into a very serious corner.

Slowly but surely we're pushing them back. And with step backwards I fear we're also moving their hands closer to that big red button. Seriously, how many different options does this corrupt government have left? The walls are coming down around it, the ceiling is caving in, and we the people are about ready to take to the streets with tar and feathers in hand.

I hope I'm wrong, and I hope someone posts something to convince me otherwise, but it sure looks like a massive false flag is the only ace the government has left up its sleeve.

The question then becomes: What can we do? Obviously we can't disarm the government, just like the government can't disarm us. Then what?

The answer is spread awareness. The only way we can keep these psychopaths in power from taking us all down with them is to make sure if something DOES happen, as many people as possible will immediately look to the government as the FIRST SUSPECT. To make this happen won't take much on your part. All it requires is a little spreading of information from the alternative media, a little creativity in your approach.

Even offhand comments made at strategic times can help open people's eyes and make them start questioning the morality of TPTB.

Something like: "Gee, this government is so corrupt I wouldn't be shocked if they launched a false flag against us to steal back our loyalty." That'd be a perfect time to start talking about Operation Gladio, Gulf of Tonkin, Operation Northwoods, or any of the major false flags governments have launched against their own people to keep themselves in power.

Seriously, it's great that we the people are taking steps to reclaim our liberties. But we need to all start watching out and planning for the next countermove of TPTB. Because their next move is coming. These people are literally insane, and they're not planning on going gently into that good night.

Unless we start playing some airtight defense, when they go down, they're going to do their very best to take us with them.
    edit on 12-4-2014 by JonButtonIII because: I'm fat and I make stupid embarassing typos

- See more at: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/....vAFYXovD.dpuf

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

KosmicKat (13th April 2014), modwiz (13th April 2014), Spiral (13th April 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Well, AJ and Infowars seem to have had a lot to do with making this succeed by providing coverage and getting militia support to the site. It won't help me with listening to him but, I do not need his pep talks. I am already part of the choir. It looks like what were once disjointed parts are now finding articulation. In many ways this was an alt-drill, if you will. Like the many "exercises" we see the USA partake in with other nation's military.

Not to mention. Americans who get their info from MSM but are aware of AJ and alt media will be able to see the disparity in reporting. Nevada is not Iran, Russia or Syria where some of the brainwashed still hold onto years of programming and the bias. The differences in MSM and alt news do not engage them the same way. When it involves their own country, the nuances and outright lies will get noticed.

AJ might need a more robust server soon. I might have to suffer myself to listen to his follow up on this story. It is in times like these, during an active apocalypse, that peoples true nature shows. The real AJ will be revealed and it may not be bad. We will see. We need all the awake and grounded people we can find.
    Well Modz, there are other people who are easier to listen to there, like the laid back David Knight above and also Mike Adams who host the show sometimes. I don't mind AJ, although often I do cringe. I listen to his show every day to keep informed. He and his team are pretty much on the ball and I believe he is genuine, warts and all.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

modwiz (13th April 2014), Spiral (13th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Well Modz, there are other people who are easier to listen to there, like the laid back David Knight above and also Mike Adams who host the show sometimes. I don't mind AJ, although often I do cringe. I listen to his show every day to keep informed. He and his team are pretty much on the ball and I believe he is genuine, warts and all.
    I know this isn't an Alex Jones thread but I think he's going to fight for the ape in all of us. I love that about him.

His blind spot is probably the invention of Christianity. However, I see a resilience in him that's likely to over come that one, when it's time.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Sooz (13th April 2014)

Thanks
    Well, recently at the latest nuclear summit, Obama made an offhand remark that he's more worried about Manhattan getting nuked than any threat Russia poses. Add that to the crazy number of nuclear commanders purged, and we should all be willing to admit the threat of a nuclear false-flag attack is definitely on the table.
    Worried? Wall Street is there. Nuking their masters would be interesting. Although, if I showed up to work and saw that some regular workers were not there in higher than usual numbers, I would run as far away from that building with all the strength my legs could muster. It would indicate I did not get the text message.
    Last edited by modwiz, 13th April 2014 at 04:02.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Liberty (15th April 2014), Sooz (13th April 2014), Spiral (13th April 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    American Spring May 16 2014?

Never heard of this....a March on DC. Wouldn't be surprised, given what has transpired in Nevada, if this starts to go viral.

You don't need to watch the vid, just read the text.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=305109

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

modwiz (13th April 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    I know this isn't an Alex Jones thread but I think he's going to fight for the ape in all of us. I love that about him.

His blind spot is probably the invention of Christianity. However, I see a resilience in him that's likely to over come that one, when it's time.
    I have never been vocal about AJ's agenda. I do not know what it is. I just didn't like his style. No more a difference than not enjoying a certain artist's music without questioning their art. However, my emotional style is different than the majority's. So, what puts me off is likely "good music" to the ears of many. This Bundy crisis has elevated him considerably. How he conducts himself will be very telling. I will support what he is doing unless actions inform otherwise. This is a time for the closing of ranks. There isn't a nano-second for petty differences. We know "they" want us divided. I will not give that to them, and there is a lot of agreement with that sentiment.

There is no more waiting for anything. It has begun. It will unfold in ways we would not have dared dreamed. We are dreaming with Gaia now and She will be with us in thought and deed. She will surprise us with Her brilliance and planning. This is also intentional. We cannot speak about the things we will only know until a situation presents itself. In those moments when fear is killing the mind, instead of a cerebral void we will have instruction. The weight of events will not allow for processing and delay, so the "message" will be clear of mind-fark. The results will be the mark of divine intervention from within and the results will be, outwardly, from us.

By us not knowing the "plan", neither can "they". They think they are smart. Even if they were not mind dead from fear, they would be no match for a god(dess). If they have craft to do so, now is a good time to leave. Riddance is better than vengeance, IMO. Rising from our slumber, we did not wake to do violence. Quite the opposite. Like the passive rattlesnake on the Gadsden-"don't tread on me"-flag, no harm is intended. However, trespass will be met with venom.
    Last edited by modwiz, 13th April 2014 at 05:02.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

norman (13th April 2014), Sooz (13th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post

.......if they were not mind dead from fear, they would be no match for a god(dess). If they have craft to do so, now is a good time to leave. Riddance is better than vengeance, IMO. Rising from our slumber, we did not wake to do violence. Quite the opposite. Like the passive rattlesnake on the Gadsden-"don't tread on me"-flag, no harm is intended. However, trespass will be met with venom.
    We need the big numbers. Tread gently and carry a big stick.

edit:

Oh !... Alex has purposefully made it his mission from the get go to be as 'mainstream' as he can be without joining them. Where most others 'shoot themselves in the foot' with "whako" stuff that the sleepy dreamers can't handle, he treads a very heavyweight thumping path right at the media liars. I don't know what he'll actually DO when he arrives where he's going, but he's getting there and it'll be a fascinating watch.
    Last edited by norman, 13th April 2014 at 04:58.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Liberty (15th April 2014), modwiz (13th April 2014)