Thread: Computer program reveals invisible motion in videos

Thanks
    Thanked 48,689 Times in 10,221 Posts

Computer program reveals invisible motion in videos

It's a computer program which puts videos through an algorithm which allows you to SEE INVISIBLE MOTION in the video. Hard to explain but have a look at the video... I was amazed.

Here is s a short three minute video of what I am think is absolutely amazing tech which has numerous real life applications.

In the video it shows how the process effects images of people, so you can see very subtle movements of the eye, and even the blood pulsing in the face. It's really quite remarkable and could have a multitude of uses. I also think it's amazing that they released all the source code for free, so this technology will be available to whoever wants it for whatever purpose.

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Calabash (22nd March 2014), Frances (22nd March 2014), john parslow (22nd March 2014), Ria (22nd March 2014), sandy (23rd March 2014), Sooz (22nd March 2014), Wolf Khan (22nd March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,463 Times in 294 Posts
    Malc, outstanding find. Thank you.

With the source code available on line, wouldn't it be wonderful if knowledgeable "You Tubers" downloaded it, then applied it to videos of government leaders to catch them in their lies.

AN END TO LIES! Of course if they came up consistently clean on the amplified videos, then the public would know we're watching "clones".

This gal is an expert detecting deception. I was blown away at one of her conferences in the past.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Frances (22nd March 2014), Ria (22nd March 2014), The One (22nd March 2014), Wolf Khan (22nd March 2014)