Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The HUMAN MUTILATION Cover-up

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    "What is next, the Greymanaki?"

que?
    Last edited by jimmer, 26th August 2015 at 16:37.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (25th August 2015), Highland1 (25th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Horrific information ,like always, true life is worse than speculation,It is a shame for me to not have more info on the types of ships as still I believe that the ships will depict race.
    Assuming they were talking about reptilians evil looking with extra ordinary strength and speed,There agenda for the culling of animal and human?

The antenna devices they have scattered around total of 8 ,are where they are to protect a certain area or just there where they are to not call attention?Are these devices effective against any ships or only for particular types ?.
    Each race clearly have there own agenda,These that are presented buy richplanet are reptilian i think ,that are collecting parts, particular parts ,to meet a demand , (call me crazy)a little like the organ black market that we have here , the poor supply the rich.
    In our case the week supply the strong.Keep it hush , hush,as a war would result in clear en-slavery with all the problems that come with it,they seem to handle radiation much better than we so outer orbit life is less complex,for them ,to enslave us they would have to be present permanently,got a feeling that there is an issue, perhaps they cant.

Greys have different methods and techniques for different purposes , their agenda seems completely different , in general they want their subjects/victims to live.They in general replace them back in there lives some with no memory and others with tremendous memories and affected bodies that have even at times been tortured but still, returned.

Even disclosing this info I don't see where it goes ,except if you see a reptilian ship! RUN, Run fast!
    Maybe the disclosure of this info will be what it takes for a world living in denial.
    Last edited by Tonz, 25th March 2014 at 10:24.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Frances (25th August 2015), Highland1 (25th March 2014), jimmer (26th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    Don't be put off by the 1970 idea of what the 1980 would be like. I think Gerry Anderson may have had some insight...?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-5GAY7JfWU

Pilot episode from "UFO"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Frances (25th August 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Just came across this interview from 2013. "DREAMLAND" Two great ambassadors for the ET Component in W. Streiber and L. Moulton Howe.

Linda Moulton Howe has made a breakthrough—she has finally, after more than thirty years of trying, gotten one of the Montana sheriffs most involved in the cattle mutilation investigations to tell the truth about what he saw and how he understands it. He begins by telling about being invited to Malmstrom Air Force Base to observe the radar track of an object that was appearing during the time that the mutilations were taking place—and finding himself asked to leave the radar room by mysterious individuals in black uniforms who were from off-base, much to the embarrassment of the colonel who invited him.

His story continues with his telling of what was found during the years of mutilation investigations that took place in Montana, and his thoughts about what it all might have meant.

Then Whitley Strieber and Linda Moulton Howe compare notes based on the new information that he has provided. Altogether, one of the most startling and surprising interviews ever presented on Dreamland.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mars Planitia For This Useful Post:

boja (2nd April 2014), Frances (25th August 2015), jimmer (2nd April 2014), norman (2nd April 2014), Tonz (3rd April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    here's a recent follow-up to the human mutilations case.

after a review of the case, richard hall digs deeper.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1s0NyeqlqI

here's the original documentary.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdJXAGrcN-E

so are these aerial entities harvesting human genes to produce hybrids?
    and what about that strange neighbor of yours?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 263 Posts
    I think you could be on to something Tonz, just like certain cultures think shark fins and rhino horns have medicinal properties, maybe there is a black market in the reptilians 'world' for our organs. They have more advanced technology than us but I dont believe their mindset is more advanced. Just how poachers leave the carcasses for others to find and dont really care, maybe its the same for the reptilians or whatever race is doing this. Just a thought

They dont care because they believe they are a far more superior race than us and dont feel the need to have to explain themselves.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahdita85 For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    I am reposting this here from another thread...

Start listening at 153:25, Corey talks about the national parks' cover up of people missing.

https://www.spreaker.com/user/fade2b...id-wilcock-and

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Frances (25th August 2015), jimmer (26th August 2015)