Thread: Dr Philip Savage what do you know of him?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts

Dr Philip Savage what do you know of him?

I have recently been talking to a man called Christian who has landed in the UK and has been staying with a number of friends of mine.
    He is a keen devotee of Philip Savage having been cured of all forms of addiction some years back.
    Which sounded great till he told me that he payed 30 thousand dollars for the healing which he had to borrow off someone who has not been payed back.
    Philip also has a service which is if you or some have a burn you ring a number and report the burn to the team and receive healing with in a few minuets.
    There is much information on the site some very interesting, yet the elusive Philip I find a odd mixture of brilliant, egotistical, out of touch, with contrary philosophies. I say this as Philip seem to think he is the only one who has ever had an original thought much of this is due to his superior pedigree.
    psproff.com
    Let me know what you think.
    Ria

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (16th March 2014), Cearna (17th March 2014), Frances (15th March 2014), Wolf Khan (15th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 375 Posts
    Cant reach the site as it times out and is unreachable, sounds to me, that if he is charging 1000's for treatment then he is dark and of cabal influence, which means don't get involved.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Khan For This Useful Post:

Cearna (17th March 2014), Frances (15th March 2014), Ria (16th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Judge not what you know nothing of...Christian is telling the Truth - My friend helped Christian on a promise from Christians Father Pierre Forlani that, if Christian was cured of his addictions, my friend would be paid back by Pierre himself..Pierre broke his word - See, unfortunately Christian was also able to remember with pain-free crystal clarity exactly the grotesque incidents of his childhood, and confronted Pierre Forlani - with explosive results - the bbc "bought n paid for" slander ensued, instigated by none other than Pierre Forlani himself.. Christian is in this film premiered at the Monaco film festival in 2014 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rZb...ature=youtu.be Philip Savage is the real deal Ria and you are very lucky to know of him