Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW - KAREN HUDES INTERVIEW March 6, 2014

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,463 Times in 294 Posts

Exclamation WOW - KAREN HUDES INTERVIEW March 6, 2014

The first time I watched this, I thought..."oh sheet"! Then mid way through, I realized she is no fool and wouldn't destroy her credibility this way. I also think she knows a lot more than she is letting on...especially all the hidden antiquities at the Smithsonian that never see the light of day. Don't pass a rash judgement till you click the 2 links below the video.

Anyone familiar with Lloyd Pye's work? I'm not. He did the DNA research with someone in Texas.

Published on Mar 6, 2014

World Bank Whistleblower Karen Hudes joins Gary Franchi for an exclusive in studio interview and exposes the puppet masters pulling the strings of the criminal global banking syndicate.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELVe5Cq8sZo

Videos on this link also
    http://theviralpost.com/dna-analysis...ble-results-2/

http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.ca/2...hroughout.html

Very interesting 1:42 minute listen only. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTovA7W7oys

Copied this small portion from Karen's website. There's a lot more I'll make another post. Thought just crossed my mind...do you suppose this is the announcement Courtney Brown is making a big fuss about? I know some of the evidence is at the Smithsonian told to me by a friend who worked there years ago, now deceased. It was shown privately to 'big wigs'. Discovered on the West Coast, now CA and North more than 100 years ago.

Re: Homo capensis talking points
    Date:*March 3, 2014 5:38:51 PM PST
    To:*Edward Spencer <

i still don't have time to send you photos about the portuguese elite in portugal.

but in portugal you recognize in the finance elite an antropologycal face - they have skulls big than average people, but they are not in positions of public appearance. they are in backstage.
    *they are catholics, also.*
    i know some of them and they think that they are superiors, oftenly jews, they laugh about Jesus Christ, they think in numbers not in words, and they are very social pressioned - i think by theyr tribe - not to work but to control eficiently.
    they are very dense, distractive sometimes like childs, they love control neighbours and narratives, because they don't, and oftenly they revert messages as they were recording what you say.

by the way, that's why bishops and the pope, use a funny big hat in the catholic church to remember you a bigger skull, empty, but bigger, as the ilusion of an ancestrycal domination

regards.
    Augusto

2014-03-03 15:47 GMT+00:00 Edward Spencer*
    Begin forwarded message:

Subject:*RE: Homo capensis talking points
    Date:*March 3, 2014 2:40:11 AM PST
    To:*Edward Spencer
    * You raise good points. I am the one who came up with this theory. *This was after I discovered The Book: Big Brain. *I wrote a paper: "Who controls the World……." which is attached. When I wrote it I was trying to fit men in as the controllers (Very Ancient Secret Societies). But the fit was poor because of the time scale involved,(6000 years but how did the Jews come into being as a brilliant destabilizing covert force right from their start,*and what was the motive?*) * Finding out about Boskop man, IQ 149, suddenly answered the question. Eustace Mullins led the way with Mullins' New History of the Jews.
    Who Controls the World is attached.
    Ed

Ive studied lloyd Pye's work and find it very interesting. His dna results of the starchild skull also determine it is not human. This means it is either another species of hominid, an alien being or a alien/hominid cross. I think he believed in the latter. I was raised a catholic, became an evolutionist when i was 17, and Im now seriously considering the possibly we are a alien/hominid cross. Just based on all the genetic engineering we are currently doing, its quite likely a more intelligent species has enaqged our planet in genetic engineering.* I think its possible they made us and they left us. I think its quite possible they will kill us. I find this theory more plausible than that of a more intelligent hominid that has concealed itself for millennium and pulls the strings from behind the curtain. Did you come up with this theory? Why would they conceal themselves and how could they possibly remain concealed for so long?

Regarding your friend in Portugal. What is that story? Can you access the security cameras in the bank?

Regards,

Mark

Subject: Re: Homo capensis talking points
    Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 23:47:06 -0800
    To:* Mark
    A Japanese friend, Misaki, has observed individuals with very large heads in Cairo Egypt. *A man in Portugal noted that a financial person at a meeting had a very large head and blue eyes. Preliminary DNA studies organized by Brien Foerster indicated *the skull was not human.*

I think it likely that they created the Jews as a covert destabilizing force. *Circumcision apparently has a deleterious effect on the bonding of a man to a woman, and societal effects. *If this is the case, an enormously long period of observation was needed to learn this. *This means it was known more than 5774 years ago.

I think they dominated the planet and us, and want overt domination back. *Everything points to an incredible orchestrated *attack on Homo sapiens. *The Biblical Flood story seems designed to cover the enormous flooding during the meltdown following the last Glacial Max causing sea level to rise 400 ft, They have told us(throughout the Bible) that we are so very special, smart, and unique, but we are not. *There are many stories about red hired giant cannibals in North America, told by indigenous people, and there are stories of their remains being taken by the Smithsonian and not seen again. *Same for big skulls found in the Aleutian Islands

With Kind regards
    Ed

On Mar 2, 2014, at 7:39 PM, Mark wrote:

Hi Edward,

Thank you for you reply and information. I'm quite familiar with evolutionary theory and ancient civilizations and find your theory fascinating.* Without question a wise and advanced civilization existed and perished many thousands of years ago,* and while some attribute it to alien intervention or a more enlightened human species, ive never heard it attributed to another, smarter hominid. Although this theory is certainly possible, it is difficult to believe they some remaining members of this species conceal themeslves behind the catholic church and secret societies conspiring rule the world. Im not saying its impossible, but you can appreciate my skepticism. Do you have any evidence that they still exist today? Any photos or reliable sightings? Id love to speak to you about this one day. I live in Brisbane, Australia so we will have to work out a time in the future.

Kind regards,

Mark

Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 17:32:54 -0800
    Subject: Re: Homo capensis talking points
    Hi Karen below are facts (and opinions) which may be useful.

1- The entire earth was mapped during the Ice Age when sea level was approximately 400 ft. lower and there was no Ice over the Queen Maud land Coast of Antarctica. *The mysterious civilization that did this knew spherical trigonometry.

2- Cone Head skulls capable of holding large brains have been found in locations all over the world. They can watch Brien Foerster's you tubes, and as you know preliminary DNA analysis indicates they were not human. Burial evidence indicates they were dominant over Homo sapiens near Paracas Peru.

3-Megalithic structures are found along cost lines around the world. *Who built them?

4- Rarely mentioned are the remarkable ruins and evidence found in South Africa. Michael Tellinger has produce beautiful picture books of the stone ruins, but I think his hypothesis that the doorless windowless stone silos there were part of an energy system is extremely weak. *If these rough stone structures were plastered with mud ( long washed away) they would provide confinement cells for two legged chattel.
    http://www.viewzone.com/adamscalendar.html

5- Homo capensis, (brain 30% larger than ours) was discovered in Boskop South Africa near the ancient ruins. Burial evidence indicates that the big brains were dominant over Homo sapiens in this region(See*Big Brain*by Professors Gary Lynch and Richard Granger.

6-leaping forward to the present Andrew Lobaczewski in his Book:*Political Ponerology, A science of the study of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes, reviews the strange mental states of so many of our leaders. *How did this come about? Secret Societies inculcate the same abnormal mental state into normal men. *Could this be a control system?
    http://ponerology.com/

7-the UFO-Extra Terrestrial uproar was likely created to veil The Big Brain Homonids, who qualify as being Crypto Terrestrials, have been here for a very long time, and direct their human minions to hide and destroy evidence of their presence.

8-"Cone Head" *from Wikipedia:*The Coneheads*is a*sketch*on*Saturday Night Live*(SNL) which originated on theJanuary 15, 1977, episode, and starred*Dan Aykroyd*as father Beldar,*Jane Curtin*as mother Prymaat, and*Laraine Newman*as daughter Connie. *The SNL Cone Heads were funny and harmless, which is not the case with our Big Brain Crypto Terrestrials. *They might be referred to as: Large Brain Hominids, such as Homo capensis studied by R. Broom in 1919

A few days ago I had a conversation with my nephew about Homo capensis and he asked if I wanted to kill them. *I said no, that we needed to know more bout them (brain function, physiology, their political structure, their philosophy. *I had the distinct feeling that I was being questioned by someone other than my 9 yo nephew. The night he was v2ked he launched into a philosophical discussion about Homo capensis on the way home.

On Mar 2, 2014, at 12:51 PM, Karen Hudes wrote:

Karen Hudes, I was dissapointed that you recently refused to hear a different opinion on your conclusion, reference these 'Cone Heads' you speak of so often now. You seem to be 'fixed' on your assumptions as though they were set in stone. I seem to remember you also made a similar statement at the start of your fb pages, which if my memory serves me correctly, claimed that Comet Ison was a threat, or something similar? You were advised of better information and you quickly removed the post, explaining that you had been 'Fooled'. We fully appreciate your valued expertise in the banking world and your tenacious work to expose them and have them arrested, you are indeed a beautiful Soul. However, I would ask that you please keep an 'open mind' when discussing a subject which is not your speciality and where you are relying on 'others' to give you their truths, even though there may be further supporting 'evidence'. We have ALL been Lied to long enough Karen and refusing to hear a different opinion, which may shatter pre-conceived ideas and long held ''religious' beliefs, should not be the mind-set of a real Truth Seeker like you. - With sincere Love and thanks for all you do for Humanity and all you are. ~ WS

This is from facebook. What they are referring to was that in a radio show I said I was going to hang up if they didn't stop referring to the cone-heads as ET's.
    Last edited by Sparky, 10th March 2014 at 06:10. Reason: video didn't post

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Altaira (10th March 2014), BabaRa (10th March 2014), Black Panther (11th March 2014), Calabash (10th March 2014), Calz (10th March 2014), GCS1103 (11th March 2014), Herbert (10th March 2014), Highland1 (10th March 2014), john parslow (12th March 2014), modwiz (10th March 2014), Sooz (10th March 2014), Wolf Khan (11th March 2014), Woody (11th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There were 109 poster's comments at the time I embedded the video above.

Here's 2 of them and surprisingly...not many negative.
    Alan K via Google+
    16 hours ago (edited)

This is the one I have been waiting for as it is the main piece of the puzzle I have been searching for, hope your ready for it.There exist a race of human like beings called Homo Capensis and with the help of the Jesuits [replaces the Templar Knights in 1138 AD] have been conspiring against mankind as long as man has walked the earth. I know this sounds nuts even though I have been following Karen Hudes for the past three years and have researched her extensively, but try to keep an open mind and do check out the documentation and your resources before you pass judgement. Share this guys we have hundreds of years of programing that must be broken.
    ·
    OptimaMentis
    20 hours ago

Homo Capensis is a very interesting and illusive study. In general it leads nowhere and at the same time it links the Sumerian Tablet tales to be more realistic than mythology. The larger brain is a great indicator of a multi-dimensional capacity. It also leads us to understand why the Capensis looks down on the Humanity like Humans look down on the lesser brain capacity of apes.

The very fact that information on Homo Capensis is none existent leads one to understand there is something that begs to be hidden. This raises more interests than not. The larger brain also indicates the propensity of long range insights. It can explain why those in the Vatican make very long range plans for humanity that can have very accurate conclusions. The story of the Nephilim from biblical times tells of how the gods interbred with humanity to create a demi-god race to rule over humanity. The Homo Capensis skull is slightly smaller than the Paracas elongated skull and may add to this theory. If we also give credence to the fusing and splicing of the human DNA by the works of Lloyd Pye and take into account that the gods from the Sumerian tablets were indeed adept in genetics. We can make some very interesting conclusions of the true history of humanity.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

777 (10th March 2014), Altaira (10th March 2014), BabaRa (10th March 2014), Black Panther (11th March 2014), Calabash (10th March 2014), GCS1103 (11th March 2014), Highland1 (10th March 2014), john parslow (12th March 2014), Liberty (2nd May 2014), modwiz (10th March 2014), Sooz (10th March 2014), Wolf Khan (11th March 2014), Woody (11th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Filmaker Karen refers to during the interview with Gary...1st video on thread

This is an excellent professional interview. It had 71,407 views when I embedded it. I never heard of this film maker, but, he sure has traction. Karen covers many topics. No mention of the "cone heads".

Published on Jan 30, 2014

THE BANKSTERS SCENE WITH WHISTLE BLOWER. Past Senior Council of the World Bank for 20 years interviewed by Edmund Druilhet Executive Producer. See complete film at http://vimeo.com/ondemand/5639/

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

777 (10th March 2014), Altaira (10th March 2014), BabaRa (10th March 2014), Calabash (10th March 2014), GCS1103 (11th March 2014), Highland1 (10th March 2014), Liberty (2nd May 2014), modwiz (10th March 2014), sandy (11th March 2014), Sooz (10th March 2014), Woody (11th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    I've watched quite a few of her vids, she is fearless.

Here is another one on Alex Jones Infowars site today.

Sorry, will come back in a minute and fix this up.

http://www.infowars.com/this-world-b...al-conspiracy/

Edit: Just as an interesting aside, Karen Hudes joined Project Avalon a couple of months ago, made a few posts and was never heard of again. Not surprised, a very busy woman I would imagine.

Last edited by BabaRa, 10th March 2014 at 16:31.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

777 (10th March 2014), Altaira (10th March 2014), BabaRa (10th March 2014), Calabash (10th March 2014), GCS1103 (11th March 2014), Highland1 (10th March 2014), Liberty (2nd May 2014), modwiz (10th March 2014), Wolf Khan (11th March 2014), Woody (11th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    On the subject of humans as an "uplift" or GE species, I am as certain as I can be that such an intervention is a part of our history. The questions remain, by whom? and for what purpose?

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

777 (11th March 2014), Altaira (17th March 2014), BabaRa (10th March 2014), Calabash (10th March 2014), GCS1103 (11th March 2014), Highland1 (10th March 2014), Liberty (2nd May 2014), modwiz (10th March 2014), Wolf Khan (11th March 2014), Woody (11th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    I've been watching Karen since she first arrived on alternate media and was hopeful

Then, when she got involved with the Nibiru discussions, I began to wonder about her.

She explains that in one of the videos above, saying she was in error - and pulled in.

She does connect many of the dots - are they in the right direction? I truly hope so.

If she was in error once, can she be duped again? . . . I do believe she has a big piece of the puzzle. Will her group of whistleblowers be strong enough to pull this off? The are determined, but so are tptb -

Although we've all be sensing that their (tptb) end is coming soon.

I do think it would help if we all focused on this possibility - and the world (not as it is), but how we would like it to be.

Princess BabaRa has a nice ring to it don't you think?!?!? Only kidding, only kidding - last thing I would want

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Altaira (17th March 2014), Calabash (10th March 2014), GCS1103 (11th March 2014), Highland1 (10th March 2014), KosmicKat (10th March 2014), Liberty (2nd May 2014), modwiz (10th March 2014), sandy (11th March 2014), Sooz (11th March 2014), Wolf Khan (11th March 2014), Woody (11th March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    This Hudes video has some very interesting remarks regarding a second human species, Homo capensis. It starts at the 23:00 mark. If you gave been following Karen, the first 23 minutes will be nothing new.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (17th March 2014), BabaRa (11th March 2014), Calabash (11th March 2014), GCS1103 (11th March 2014), Liberty (2nd May 2014), sandy (11th March 2014), Sooz (11th March 2014), Wolf Khan (11th March 2014), Woody (11th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Howdy,
    As You know I do not post here much (one forum is more than enough) but this thread was brought to my attention so wanted to share this here.

Much love! Kimberley

Monday, March 10, 2014
    Karen Hudes announces existence of a second species on Earth - Is this Courtney Brown's Announcement?
    By Laron

http://www.transients.info/2014/03/k...stence-of.html

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Useful Post:

777 (11th March 2014), Altaira (17th March 2014), BabaRa (11th March 2014), Black Panther (11th March 2014), Calabash (10th March 2014), GCS1103 (11th March 2014), Highland1 (10th March 2014), modwiz (10th March 2014), sandy (11th March 2014), Sooz (11th March 2014), Tonz (11th March 2014), Wolf Khan (11th March 2014), Woody (11th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    This Hudes video has some very interesting remarks regarding a second human species, Homo capensis. It starts at the 23:00 mark.]
    Yes, that's one of the dots she connects.

According to Karen, this species lives in the Vatican - and is protected by the Jesuits, the military arm of the Vatican.

This is a big dot IMO. It explains, to me anyhow, how the Vatican has become and stayed so powerful. How it got to be a sovereign country with a seat in the UN.

How it got to control gold and money that we've always heard about. Supposedly moved money for the Nazis, etc.

Karen states in another video I've seen that when the Mafia Boss Gambino got out of jail he said: the Mafia fired the shot on Kennedy, but it was ordered by the Jesuits because Kennedy was going to have US print their own money,. .. . .She also claims that the Jesuits were responsible for the death of the bankers who were recently suicided, because they were going to expose the Jusuits. About 25:00 in the video below.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWyOTIBeJDc

Perhaps the trial that is going to take place in Brussels in late March will shed more light or put more pressure on the Vatican (and the British Crown) posted here;
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/2171-K...hlight=vatican

Note: video above is not one of my favorites - have trouble with the host in many points and Karen goes off, as she's apt to do, on being Jewish. But that's the only place I've heard her mention about Gambino/Jesuit/Kennedy connection
    Last edited by BabaRa, 11th March 2014 at 01:30.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Altaira (11th March 2014), Black Panther (11th March 2014), Calabash (11th March 2014), GCS1103 (11th March 2014), Highland1 (11th March 2014), Kimberley (12th March 2014), modwiz (11th March 2014), Sooz (11th March 2014), Wolf Khan (11th March 2014), Woody (11th March 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts

But pretty difficult to disguise something like this under a hat, wouldn't you say, even the suggested mitre -

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Altaira (11th March 2014), BabaRa (11th March 2014), GCS1103 (11th March 2014), Highland1 (11th March 2014), Kimberley (12th March 2014), modwiz (11th March 2014), Sooz (11th March 2014), Woody (11th March 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post

But pretty difficult to disguise something like this under a hat, wouldn't you say, even the suggested mitre -
    Well, did you know about my conehead ?

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Useful Post:

Altaira (11th March 2014), BabaRa (11th March 2014), Calabash (12th March 2014), Highland1 (11th March 2014), Kimberley (12th March 2014), modwiz (17th March 2014), Sooz (11th March 2014), Woody (11th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post

Must say Calabash, had to laugh out loud truly at this one. Love your sense of humour and yet I know you are being serious.

Oh my God, (not really).

Even I cannot hide a friggin' skull like that under my hat, lol...

But seriously, it makes me wonder. For Fook's sake!

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (11th March 2014), BabaRa (11th March 2014), Calabash (12th March 2014), Highland1 (11th March 2014), Kimberley (12th March 2014), modwiz (17th March 2014), Woody (11th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This is my first opportunity to get back with this thread and I am so grateful Karen Hudes has lifted the curtain. Many of us know about the vast sites from Egypt, Greece, Lebanon, Iraq, Mexico, Yucatan, South America, China, etc., but few are aware of all the sites in America.

The purpose of the Smithsonian was to have a repository to "squirrel away" antiquities from the public eye. This becomes apparent if you take the time to investigate their origin. Don't believe the Wiki crap as they came into existence hundreds of years earlier due to the Bible story hitting the press in the 1600's and the need to preserve that story. Even President Lincoln made several statements about the giants "big head critters" and recorded at the time.

This is one of the best videos I've seen about some of the remarkable discoveries on the East Coast that will astound you how intelligent these giants were. You will chuckle at some of the stories to cover up their existence, including the fact that they had double row teeth; upper and lower capable to chomp your head off that Jim Vieria talks about in this video.

They're not "root cellars"
    There are elaborately constructed stone structures throughout New England and the Northeast of the.

They're usually found in relatively inaccessible places, far away from water and settlements, and often deep in the woods and/or in mountainous areas.

And they're all line up perfectly with astronomical phenomena.

So what do traditional archeologists and historians say about them?

"They're root cellars."

First of all NONE of these structures would function well as root cellars.

Second, building a root cellar is a simple job, one not requiring multi-ton stone arch roofs.

Why do mainstream scientists lie about this?

By the way, this speaker - who does occasionally go pretty far out - had his very popular TEDX talk banned by TED headquarters.

On another note, apparently the looting of mounds and other mysterious structure appears to have been a national pastime years ago. The story of just one of these structures written about here: "Looting Spiro Mounds: An American King Tut's Tomb "
    WATCH THIS Jim Vieira presentation…PROOF OF LEY LINES
    HE IS NOT FAR OUT WITH WELL DOCUMENTED PROOF WE’VE BEEN LIED TO AS YOU GAZE AT THE BEAUTY AND INTELLIGENCE OF THESE STRUCTURES.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-4sI34aIZ0

Published on Jan 21, 2013
    Strange stone tunnels and chambers, perhaps pre-historic, have been found in Leyden, Wendell, Pelham, Montague, New Salem, Whitingham, VT and throughout New England. Who built these structures and when? Why?

Ashfield stonemason Jim Vieira has been exploring local stone chambers for years as a member of the Northeast Antiquities Research Association, which has studied these structures for 60 years. He describes the stone ceremonial landscape of New England, carbon-dating evidence and historical texts.
    His slides document local sites and others in New England, and he discusses what they represent and who may have built them.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Altaira (17th March 2014), BabaRa (2nd May 2014), Calabash (12th March 2014), Highland1 (12th March 2014), modwiz (17th March 2014), sandy (13th March 2014), Sooz (12th March 2014), Woody (12th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Additional worthwhile read - Karen Hudes OP interview talking about the "Big Heads" in the banking business with Greg. It's starting to make more sense why she went out on a limb during that interview.
    Source: https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/empress3.pdf
    Date: Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 6:13 AM
    Subject: Fwd: Response
    To: Pressreceiving12/2011email,
    "Why is the Press losing the Trust of the American People?"
    http://kahudes.net/wp-content/upload.../05/press3.pdf
    Date: Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 6:01 AM
    Subject: Re: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy-2G...ure=youtu.be&a
    To:former senior cost analyst for Dept. of Army, Authorized Signatory on the Global Collateral
    Account, Antal Fekete
    Dear Army Retiree,
    Thank you for your email. Truth may seem improbable, but it is nevertheless truth.
    Hitler's connection to the Philippines is a fact, not fiction.
    The fact also remains that there is a 90-95% likelihood that Homo Sapiens will defeat Homo Capensis (the race of hominids belonging to the"Paracas skulls"
    http://theviralpost.com/dna-analysis...ble-results-2/
    --
    the "bone-heads" as my mother calls them) with 90-95% likelihood, as predicted in footnotes 7, 8 and 10 in
    http://www.larsschall.com/2013/05/08...e-world-order/.
    It has been a wonderful privilege to work alongside our rag-tag group of whistleblowers; I am
    not ostracized or ill-treated--rather we all celebrate each milestone.If you think that the Acting
    General Counsel of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development or the
    authorized signatory on the global collateral account, or the rest of the whistleblowers on our
    team remain unprotected, you have it very wrong. Our risks are being mitigated to the extent
    possible by the coalition that opposes the "network of control" described by
    Stefania Vitali, James B. Glattfelder, and Stefano Battiston in
    http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/...107.5728v2.pdf
    . These nations realize that it is a lot cheaper to keep the whistleblowers on our team alive than to fight World War III. As for the mainstream media, they simply hastened their own demise, and become increasingly (and measurably) irrelevant with each passing day.
    Why not try your hand at the historical document? We can use all the help we can get.
    Best,
    Karen On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 11:50 PM, Army retireewrote:
    I did read your presentation as well as the article about models. I hope they work as you need.
    I was merely expressing skepticism based upon what I have seen and see daily in the financial world's tools.
    Your presentation was impressive and I regret that you have been so ill-treated by the powers-that-be.
    I have been in similar situations in the government and know how uncomfortable unfairness and ostracism can be. As a former senior cost analyst for Dept. of Army, I relate well to what you 2 experienced, which is why I am not sanguine about the US choosing the right path before the BRICS eat our lunch.
    I am also not optimistic that you will live long enough to see our current MSM do the right thing and
    regain their honor and expertise. The only hope will be the Internet, in my opinion.
    As a professional technical writer, I offer one piece of advice regarding the Green Hilton/Buried Gold
    material that you sent me. The anonymous history and your efforts could be much better presented,
    answering many of the questions and criticisms that I have raised and that have been raised on the
    Internet as well as those that come naturally to mind. If you had such a document, it would likely
    make your efforts more compelling to someone who read it relatively uncritically since it would
    necessarily have adequate proofs/footnotes. I think that such fantasy as Adolf Hitler being half Latin
    and raised in the Philippines, for example, are pure National Enquirer stuff and offend a rational
    mind and historian.
    (I've been a student of the Third Reich for 60 years and have lived in Germany twice.)
    I think I know you a little better now and I assure you that I am not the enemy.
    Army retiree

On Feb 7, 2014, at 7:13 PM, Karen Hudes wrote:
    I was not referring to your life decisions. I was simply referring to your own comment:
    "From what I have seen of American education/sophistication/participation in government, I am most unwilling to allow them to get into a modification of the Constitution".
    Before you dismiss the power transition model, read footnote 7 of this:
    http://www.larsschall.com/2013/05/08...e-world-order/

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 4:07 PM, Army retiree wrote:
    Frankly, I didn't appreciate the sarcasm and patronizing comment about what you think you know about my life decisions and, especially, my honorable service as an army officer (Ref."your decision to remain in the status quo--when the status quo will rapidly deteriorate into a new "dark ages"--now that I know about
    your erstwhile employer.") Perhaps this isn't angst but simple disagreement doesn't include these snarky comments. If you want civil dialogue with me, you'll heed this.
    If not, march on. I'm surprised at the irony of your comment on my erstwhile employer when you place such heavy hope on the militaries of the world.
    Napoleon came to power on hope and cannons. I also remember that Patton, Marshall and MacArthur participated in the heavy-handed put down of the veteran marchers after WW I.I will look at your attachments but I am reminded that the electronic world is filled with models and I know that the CIA totally missed the boat in predicting the fall of the USSR and I know they and the Pentagon are awash with models.
    Army retiree
    On Feb 7, 2014, at 11:38 AM, Karen Hudes wrote:
    Dear Army retiree,
    Why should I have angst for simply disagreeing with you? The third section of this interview sets out concrete instances substantiating the game theory power transition model showing less than 5% likelihood that there will be blood in the streets:
    Karen Hudes@
    KarenHudes8m
    Outside the Box:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxA9XTVsV34
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqo61...pRNEjrH2AVTbfA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2ZkVjrqINs
    Best,
    Karen
    On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 10:38 PM, Army retiree wrote:
    Thank you.
    I must smile (and don't mean to prolong a conversation that, apparently, has caused you some angst) but if I have been tainted in my thinking by my service in the army during the Cold War, then you have some high standards indeed. Also, I am at a loss as to what leads you to believe that I have decided to stay in the status quo. Those who know me might chuckle at that. I merely think that the current society is, as a whole,
    incapable of handling its own affairs, no less those of concerned, educated, fiscally responsible citizens.
    I didn't make that world and am not closely allied with it. Just for the record, I was in LA for the last riot and I rather think you might have a different take on societal volatility if you had been there. I watched Katrina from afar but the same breakdowns occurred there-plus some, which included abuses by the police, FEMA and the military.
    Regards,
    Army retiree
    On Feb 6, 2014, at 7:13 PM, Karen Hudes wrote:
    Dear Army retiree,
    I am copying the authorized signatory over the collateral account, and Prof. Fekete.
    Who will oversee the distribution of the world's gold--why the world's militaries, with the world's citizens
    watching.
    What is true remains so, whether or not you doubt it. Sometimes truth is improbable, but that is
    just the way the cookie crumbles. It is easier for me to understand your decision to remain in the
    status quo--when the status quo will rapidly deteriorate into a new "dark ages"--now that I know about
    your erstwhile employer.
    Best,
    Karen
    On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 9:41 PM, Army retiree wrote:
    Thank you for your response.
    I have a few comments and will leave it there unless you feel you have
    time to engage my curiosity further.
    On Feb 6, 2014, at 4:41 PM, Karen Hudes wrote:
    1. This is humanity's gold--from the Pharoahs, Incas, and Aztec civilizations, plundered by
    Spanish conquistadors, from China, from Europe, Yama****a--this tells a bit of the background:
    http://www.naaij.org/2013/10/12/the-...rlds-treasure/
    This anonymous essay was, to a historian of 60 years (12 books), was pretty fanciful.
    A few of its more fanciful assertions cast question on the balance of its story.
    Just as an example of my concerns is that the US government could know of this trove and keep its hands off of it for all of these years and with the major military power in the area.
    I sincerely doubt that. The world's other countries will also mint coin currency to retire fiat currencies.
    Maybe but only if the coins are of some precious metal (which they don't have now.)
    2.The idea is to mint the gold into coinage and use it for currency. We will retire the Federal
    Reserve Notes in an orderly fashion, and replace these Notes with the US uncut Treasury dollars
    that are also held in the global collateral account.
    This is what John F. Kennedy was doing ten days before his assassination.
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/Karen-Hudes+(2).jpg
    Dr. Fekete recommends issuing paper certificates of gold that can be traded for the minted currencies.
    OK, given these precious metal coins (a pain to carry and one of the reasons they went
    out of circulation) are minted, who is the paragon of virtue who will provide the world with an equitable apportionment of PMs to the various states?
    Who do you see in the totally corrupt US government who could oversee this fairly?
    There's you, me and Rand and Ron Paul.
    Beyond us, I'm not so sure.
    3. This is not at cost to the countries--the global collateral account is held in trust to benefit the world's peoples.The authorized signatory on the global collateral account has allocated the gold from the global collateral account. There are certainly moral issues--we will do our best to inform people of the true history and reason that this gold has accumulated the way it has. The worlds' whistleblowers, with whom I am working, will stay involved in helping people to draw the necessary lessons and hopefully we will learn and be able to avoid repeating history. The Russian, Chinese and US militaries will be collaborating via the Bretton Woods institutional framework to ensure this process proceeds in an orderly, transparent fashion.
    Utter fantasy.
    As a former intelligence officer/US army captain (Top Secret/Cosmic) the idea of those three militaries altruistically collaborating to disburse the largest treasure in history is beyond my belief.
    5. It is much more dangerous to allow the fiat currencies to collapse, which is on the verge
    of happening, as Dr. Fekete has explained. Maybe so but if your hopes are on a fair disbursement of this treasure to the world community, ESPECIALLY under the auspices of major state militaries, I think that the
    collapse is much more likely than the cooperation you hope for.
    4. I feel that the US people are capable of restoring our Republic through the Article V Constitutional Convention, and that they will stay involved going forward.
    The hegemony has happened because of state capture and that will not continue.
    Three-quarters of Americans consistently believe that the United States should cooperate with other countries in foreign affairs (See footnote 76:
    http://www.kahudes.net/wp-content/up...saJournal1.pdf
    HERE we part ways again. From what I have seen of American education/sophistication/participation in government, I am most unwilling to allow them to get into a modification of the Constitution.
    The average American can't find Iraq on a map, doesn't know what the reserve currency is nor can they discipline themselves to live within their means. Concepts such as deferred gratification, personal honor, civic duty, are foreign to the average man and woman on the street and it isn't going to get any better.
    When the food stamps are cut again or the grocery stores no longer have food to offer, the average Mercan will turn feral-which is indicative of their understanding of what is going on around them today, what they should be doing about it and what is coming down the pike toward them (e.g. increasing unemployment, taxes, police state,etc.)
    Best Regards,
    Army retiree
    On Thu, Feb6, 2014 at 6:47 PM, karen hudes wrote:
    Subject: Fekete/Hudes Interview
    Message Body:
    I have some simple questions about your assertions in this recent Miami Airport
    interview:
    1. Where did all of this gold being offered to the US come from?
    2.What is providing all of this gold to the US supposed to do for the US and at what cost to the US? (Here I note that the three branches of the feral government are so corrupted that providing them with access to that amount of wealth seems highly dangerous yes I have no expectation that any of the three branches (including the military and naval forces) are sufficiently moral to adequately accept such a largess.
    3. Why do you feel that the US must be kept so strong? I have seen nothing since WWII that indicates that our hegemony has done anything but victimize the world for power and resources.
    I'll be very interested in hearing from you on this interesting proposal that you espouse.
    Thank you, Army Retiree
    This mail is sent via contact form on kahudes
    http://kahudes.net/contact-us/

Nothing further about the Homo Capensis "Big Head Banksters" on her website or twitter account. She posted several links (veterans today about General Dempsy) however, access to those links denied and/or don't work. After reading the above, it's easy to see why. She is also being discredited by Neil K. and other websites. She has a Facebook account I cannot access. Anybody have Facebook account who can add more info?

In the meantime, found this with more photographs of the "Big Heads".
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/28429041370151467/

and this short video with almost 1.8 million views
    Ancient Giants existed and here is the proof. One of the best Documentaries.

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...-g9sjBNuIw</a>

Published on Dec 22, 2012
    ANCIENT GIANTS :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Endza50
    Play list for ancient giants: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...
    subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/user/Endza50/a...
    Playlist : http://www.youtube.com/user/Endza50/v...
    ----------------------------------------¬---------------
    Interesting posts gathered from internet:
    There is too much knowledge and discoveries being swept under the carpet in particular by the Smithsonian Institute and anyone can do a search of this and find numerous instances where they have either ridiculed genuine finds and evidence or those that couldn't be dumbed down in this way were apparently lost when enquiries were made about these finds by eminent archaeologists.
    The Smithsonian Institute are very keen to hide many discoveries as it would mean all the books would have to be rewritten and they are very much aware of this - it would also mean academia had it wrong (we can't have that can we) and they refuse to simply acknowledge that the nature of archaeology is such that as we make new discoveries we need to update with reference to new findings.
    But hey, new findings may mean new understandings of who we are and new insights that will have intelligent investigation treating where they don't want you to tread.
    Good thread you will find many in denial as always but thanks for sharing.

It use to be that I always thought Egyptian, and Greek mythology was just that, myth. But through reading and watching different presentations of new discovery, and old that maybe mythology isn't really myth after all. All the stories of these ancient gods make a lot of sense, after all where in the world would ancient man get these intricate beliefs from? They had to have gotten it from something that existed, there's too much detail.
    ----------------------------------------¬----------------------------------------¬-------------------------
    Another good post:
    I know mostly no one wants to believe anything written in the bible anymore, and yet if you really dig deep enough you'll find out that the Genesis account is historical evidence of a race of people that once existed and might even still exist today. Other ancient writings from around the world have similarities in hieroglyphs, written and verbal stories of these giants, some times fossils, and bones. In the Dead Sea Scrolls, there are writings that talk of the watchers. It is a very interesting account of who these watchers were and how they came down to the earth and mixed with human women.
    -----------------------------------

Best documentary about ancient giants HD
    http://youtu.be/g-g9sjBNuIw

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Altaira (17th March 2014), modwiz (17th March 2014), Sooz (17th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    These links are far more important that trying to learn about the "Big Head Critters".

When the links open, take the time to explore other links on them.

http://www.naaij.org/2013/10/12/the-...rlds-treasure/

The Jesuits and the Vatican’s bankers are preventing the world’s wealth from being restored to the world’s
    people. A-100-030-Q-001/HISTORY REVISITED.pdf

http://www.blackopforum.info/discuss...-connection/p1

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

modwiz (17th March 2014), Sooz (17th March 2014)