Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Plane gone 'missing' from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing

Thanks
    Thanked 48,694 Times in 10,223 Posts
    How weird i just watched that film last night Millennium and it reminded me of this
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Altaira (14th March 2014), BabaRa (13th March 2014), Calz (13th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), Highland1 (13th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Has there been anymore media coverage of the families waiting to hear something. Usually they are hounded by media and this time there seems to be silence..............maybe the plane was hyjacked and they have been silenced for this reason??

However being an old sceptic I sit here wondering if there ever really was a flight that went missing in the first place and that the whole this is another false flag waiting to present itself????????

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Altaira (14th March 2014), BabaRa (14th March 2014), Calz (14th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), Highland1 (14th March 2014), Sooz (14th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,463 Times in 294 Posts
    May I say this with all due respect to all who have contributed energy to gain an understanding of what actually took place, THEY (whoever they is) know exactly what took place.

Many countries have satellites that can view anything they want to on earth 24/7 and save images. THEY also can view/hear 7 stories down in high rise buildings. I've heard the technology has been nick-named by some the red eye in the sky.

The truth may never be told, but, one thing we do know is...many families are in anguish suffering mentally by the loss of their loved ones and uncertainty that may never be resolved.

Please pray for their peace of mind and innocence.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Altaira (14th March 2014), BabaRa (14th March 2014), Calz (14th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), Highland1 (14th March 2014), Sooz (14th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sparky View Post
    May I say this with all due respect to all who have contributed energy to gain an understanding of what actually took place, THEY (whoever they is) know exactly what took place.

Many countries have satellites that can view anything they want to on earth 24/7 and save images. THEY also can view/hear 7 stories down in high rise buildings. I've heard the technology has been nick-named by some the red eye in the sky.

The truth may never be told, but, one thing we do know is...many families are in anguish suffering mentally by the loss of their loved ones and uncertainty that may never be resolved.

Please pray for their peace of mind and innocence.

Yep ... yep ... and yep

I laughed when they smeared the Chinese sat image over all MSM knowing what kind of technology the spy sats have.

"They" not only know exactly what took place ... but some of "them" (worldwide officialdom) are quite likely responsible.

... and yes ... the human factor for those directly involved and indirectly suffering through being stonewalled about the information of their missing family members is shameful.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (14th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), Highland1 (14th March 2014), Sooz (14th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    This is the latest from mainstream media here in Oz.

More confusion, designed to confuse:

http://www.smh.com.au/world/malaysia...314-34sp1.html

Edit: If anyone can make head or tail of that concoction, then I'm a monkey's uncle.

My gut tells me it was remote controlled, flying somewhere else, to parts unknown at this stage.
    Last edited by Sooz, 14th March 2014 at 11:23.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (14th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), Highland1 (14th March 2014), modwiz (14th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Leuren Moret: Flight 370 downing was U.S. Navy Energy weapons demo for Putin; Payback for Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal verdicts vs. Israel, US and UK

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (15th March 2014), Calabash (15th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), Highland1 (14th March 2014), jimmer (14th March 2014), Sooz (15th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Altaira View Post
    Leuren Moret: Flight 370 downing was U.S. Navy Energy weapons demo for Putin; Payback for Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal verdicts vs. Israel, US and UK
    I haven't had time to watch this video, but if it was 'downed' by whatever, where is the debris?

my hypothetical: hijacked, landed, retro-fitted and weaponized
    for some big surprise coming sooner or later to a poor region of the world
    and its unsuspecting citizenry.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2014), Calabash (15th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), Highland1 (14th March 2014), modwiz (14th March 2014), Sooz (15th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    The Malaysian Airliner is not missing and much more

The Malaysian airplane is not missing. *It is exactly where somebody has designed it to be. Also, with regard to the 80,000 Russian troops poised to invade Ukraine and with NATO moving forces into Norway, there is a war that could break out any day.

I will provide the link as this is a lenghty post.

http://intellihub.com/malaysian-airliner-missing-much/

Russ

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2014), Calabash (15th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), jimmer (14th March 2014), modwiz (14th March 2014), norman (14th March 2014), Sooz (15th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I just finished watching this interview and I must say it is very difficult to sun up the content of it. Both Leuren Moret and Alfred Lambremont Webre showed some interesting facts that link the incident to a wide array of people in power and influential countries. Well worth listening I think.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Calabash (15th March 2014), Highland1 (15th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    This is not only in alternative news but also all over mainstream news now. The plane was hijacked, that's the official line.

Due to the internet, I guess it blew their cover.

Lord knows where the hell it is, I am just hoping and praying all those people are OK and still alive. Their families must be going through absolute hell with all this toing and froing of information.

http://www.infowars.com/malaysian-of...-was-hijacked/

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th March 2014), BabaRa (15th March 2014), Calabash (15th March 2014), Highland1 (15th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Here is the mainstream news version here in Oz, front page, Sydney Morning Herald:

Not much different from alternative news sources.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/terror-i...315-34u3n.html

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (15th March 2014), Calabash (15th March 2014), Highland1 (15th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    rush limbaugh weighs in.
    sounds plausible, but what about all the debris?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    One thing is clear - what we know doesn't make sense.

Any of number of ways they could be lying to us:

* found the debris and black box - and are messing with the black box to come up with a story that saves somebody's butt.

If the plane is somewhere doesn't make sense - if this were so, somebody would have been making demands by now. If it was to kill a few, they would have to kill them all.

If what Leuren Moret says (in video above) and US Navy has this advanced technology - sounds as if it could decimate the plane without wreckage. Why?

* to show Putin, don't mess with us
    * to kill whoever is aboard.

If any of the above were the case, it would seem it would have been easy fix to blame it on the 2 Iranians with the stolen passports. But they immediately dismissed them as terrorists, almost too quickly IMO - as was Interpols claim that no terrorists were involved.

One of L. Moret's theories was the US Navy did it (in conjunction with Rand Corp) simply to show off new technology they had for sale.

My Question: I wonder where Rome is burning while we're fiddling? (And by we, I don't just mean us, mean the world)
    Last edited by BabaRa, 15th March 2014 at 23:06.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (15th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Where is Flight 370 now? Pakistan, Iran both potentially in range of the landing
    According to this Boeing web page, the 777 has a cruising speed of around Mach .84, or around 650 miles per hour.

If the aircraft cruised for four hours after the transponder was turned off, it could have flown nearly 2600 miles, putting it just within reach of Pakistan, and possibly even southeast Iran if it flew at a slightly higher speed and had sufficient fuel. The Iran Shahr Airport, located less than 100 miles from the border of Pakistan, is conceivably within range and sits at an altitude of around 2,000 meters. This airport has a runway length of 7,711 feet, and according to page 16 of this document on the Boeing website, the required runway length for landing a Boeing 777 is less than 7,711 feet as long as the runway is not wet. This is true even if the aircraft is fully loaded and flying at maximum weight.

The aircraft was actually designed to take advantage of shorter runways. Even Boeing itself says the 777 "uses a new semi-levered gear, which allows it to take off from fields with limited runway length."

Thus, Flight 370 could have conceivably and successfully landed in Iran. Remember, too, that the aircraft was "using airline flight corridors normally employed for routes to the Middle East and Europe," according to Reuters (link above).

This flight path, however, would have put it directly over India, and it is difficult to imagine the Indian government not noticing a Boeing 777 aircraft flying over its airspace without a transponder. Then again, the Malaysian government seems to have no idea where the plane went, either, and so we may be dealing with regional military incompetence on these matters, or possibly some amazing new stealth technology that was somehow deployed on the plane.

To help explain where this aircraft could have gone, I put together this flight range map, showing the possible locations where Flight 370 could have flown in the four hours after it disappeared from its intended flight path:

http://www.naturalnews.com/044307_Fl...ir_piracy.html

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (15th March 2014), Highland1 (15th March 2014), jimmer (15th March 2014), KosmicKat (16th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Posting this real quick, while I can,
    Sooz.

Bolded words are mine, not Jim Stone's'.

From Jim Stone's website - UPDATE:

Here is a post worthy mail that is completely un verified. Discern for yourself. I have my doubts, but people should probably get onto this one anyway.
    Someone just sent me this – I don’t know the source so I can’t link it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Rothschild, Freescale, Patent, Murder and a missing plane, what do all have in common? Jacob Rothschild, Murderer This is how the elites get richer and richer, by any means available including murder. This is a story about greed, wealth, power and world domination. Have you pieced together the puzzle of missing flight 370 to Beijing China ?? If not, here are your missing pieces. Patents Patents Patents and the wealth they bring.

[link to http://www.4-traders.com

Four days after a missing flight, a patent is approved by the Patent Office for maximizing dies on a wafer. 4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX. Patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders. Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%) Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%) Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%) Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%) Freescale Semiconductor (20%) If a patent holder dies, then the remaining holders equally share the dividends of the deceased if not disputed in a will. If 4 of the 5 dies, then the remaining 1 Patent holder gets 100% of the wealth of the patent. That remaining live Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor.

Who owns Freescale Semiconductor ?? Jacob Rothschild through Blackstone who owns Freescale.

Here is your motive for the missing Beijing plane.

As all 4 Chinese members of the Patent were passengers on the missing plane. Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally by passing wealth to their heirs. However, they cannot do so until the Patent is approved. So when the plane went missing, the patent had not been approved. Thus, Rothschild gets 100% of Patent once Patent holders declared deceased. Rothschild, you are an evil *******

My comment:

A little semiconductor manufacturing background -

Chips are made 100 or so at a time on a wafer of silicon. Each individual area a chip is made within is called a die. Silicon suitable for advanced chips is very expensive. To maximize dies on a wafer means that a way was discovered and patented to get more chips out of a wafer, and anything additional is pure profit. SO it would have been a money making patent. I think the above is something to consider,

but I don't think that is all there is to this story.

This is for me the most likely reason for choosing this plane and using it as a chess piece whilst the Rothchilds decide how to profiteer further as Russia and the Us face off.

Maybe a couple of weather disasters will happen beforehand to throw the world completely off their scent....
    Russ

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (15th March 2014)