Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Plane gone 'missing' from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Just found this from Jim Stone. Jam-packed with all sorts of info:

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

777 (13th March 2014), Altaira (13th March 2014), BabaRa (13th March 2014), Calz (13th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), Highland1 (13th March 2014), norman (13th March 2014), sandy (13th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (13th March 2014), Susan (13th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Just found this from Jim Stone. Jam-packed with all sorts of info:

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

That looks like a very logical breakdown of the situation.

This line screams the loudest to me:

"8. The cell phones are ringing, and the only organization in the world that can say where they are is the NSA. WHY THE SILENCE?"

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

777 (13th March 2014), BabaRa (13th March 2014), Calz (13th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), Highland1 (13th March 2014), sandy (13th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (13th March 2014), Sooz (13th March 2014), Susan (13th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Thanks sooz ,very informiitive link.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

777 (13th March 2014), BabaRa (13th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), Highland1 (13th March 2014), sandy (13th March 2014), Sooz (13th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    That looks like a very logical breakdown of the situation.

This line screams the loudest to me:

"8. The cell phones are ringing, and the only organization in the world that can say where they are is the NSA. WHY THE SILENCE?"

I am no cell phone expert (I have actually refused to ever even carry one ...) and I would be the last to have full confidence in MSM to tell us the "truth".

However ... I'll throw this one out there for you all to consider ...

'Phantom call' theory dismissed by experts

By Euan McKirdy, CNN
    updated 8:19 AM EDT, Wed March 12, 2014

(CNN) -- The mystery of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 appeared to deepen as reports emerged that passengers' cell phones continued to ring long after the flight went missing Saturday.

After the torment of not knowing what has happened to their loved ones, relatives of MH370 passengers had resorted to calling their phones, and were greeted with ringtones.

The aircraft disappeared unexpectedly from tracking early Saturday. No distress call from the pilots was received, and search efforts to date have not yielded any conclusive results, only adding to the uncertainty surrounding the fate of the Beijing-bound flight.

Speculation quickly mounted on social media that these "phantom calls" amounted to evidence that the flight had not crashed, as has been widely assumed.

Aerial view of search is 'reality check' "Frustrated! ... There are reports from family members that phone calls to their missing loved ones have 'rung through,' indicating the phones aren't on the bottom of the ocean," one Facebook user surmised.

However, technology industry analyst and "E-Commerce Times" columnist, Jeff Kagan told CNN that no conclusions can be reached concerning the ringing phones.

When a cell phone rings, he told "The Situation Room," it first connects with the network and attempts to locate the end-user's phone.

"If it doesn't find the phone after a few minutes, after a few rings, then typically, it disconnects and that's what's happening," he said.

"So, they're hearing ringing and they're assuming it's connecting to their loved ones, but it's not. It's the network sending a signal to the phone letting them know it's looking for them."

Kagan told Wolf Blitzer that the technology meant he couldn't speculate on what ringing phones in this situation could mean.

"Just because you're getting ringing, just because the signs that we see on these cell phones, that's no proof that there's any -- that's just the way the networks work."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/12/world/...rticle_sidebar

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

777 (13th March 2014), BabaRa (13th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), Highland1 (13th March 2014), sandy (13th March 2014), Sooz (13th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I've never heard of Jim Stone before, although Kerry Cassidy has interviewed him. (Don't know how I missed that one).

I'm trying to find an mp3 link of the interview she did. I've emailed but haven't heard back.

Sounds like an interesting guy and I'd like to know more.

Does anyone know how to transform vids into audio mp3 links? I've tried, but I'm all clapped out, lol...

...and you all know what I'm like with computer stuff...

Any help is welcome from this little possum.

Sooz

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calz (13th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), Highland1 (13th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The Stone piece regarding the AWACs theory is as legit as anything else out there right now. Makes you think.

I was simply offering up something to consider regarding the cell phone stories.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (13th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), Highland1 (13th March 2014), Sooz (13th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hmmmm ... take link for story.

Missing Airplane Flew On for Hours

Engine Data Suggest Malaysia Flight Was Airborne Long After Radar Disappearance

http://online.wsj.com/news/article_e...MDEwMzExNDMyWj

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (13th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), Highland1 (13th March 2014), Sooz (13th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    Hmmmm ... take link for story.

Missing Airplane Flew On for Hours

Engine Data Suggest Malaysia Flight Was Airborne Long After Radar Disappearance

http://online.wsj.com/news/article_e...MDEwMzExNDMyWj
    That is just bizarre! Same content coming through here in Oz in MSM. It's almost like they want to confuse everyone with the information.

Flying 4 or 5 hours AFTER it fell off the radar? Did it even have enough fuel for that, seeing it was flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing - not that long a flight. (A short one for us Ozzies).

I just hope the passengers are alive somewhere and at least are being fed and watered. It must be hell to be a relative of one of the passengers and have no clue what is going on and being fed BS news day after day.

Those passengers need our prayers and thoughts right now.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (13th March 2014), Calabash (13th March 2014), Calz (13th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), Highland1 (13th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Look at the map of newly extended range (based on the engine data).

Interestingly ... on the edge ... Beijing.

Hmmm ...

Yet another possibility although that would counter the Stone story if the plane had changed course as the Malaysian defense radar (allegedly) suggests.

(gotta be Perth!!!)
    Last edited by Calz, 13th March 2014 at 09:19. Reason: typozzz

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I just tried twice to post something, and my comp crashed. Twice. What I tried to post has not posted.

Don't think I will try again.

LOL! Perth! Well, it is close by...

Thank heavens I'm on the opposite side.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (13th March 2014), Calz (13th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), Highland1 (13th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Story now being denied ... yet they are not offering any "evidence" to verify (at least publically).

Officials dispute report that Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 kept flying for hours

By Jethro Mullen, CNN
    updated 5:49 AM EDT, Thu March 13, 2014

Reports suggesting the missing Malaysia Airlines plane kept flying for four hours after its last reported contact are inaccurate, Malaysia's acting Transportation Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said Thursday.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/13/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    So much zigging and zagging. Like I said before, so much disinformation trying to confuse.

Trying to post something else but not having much luck, will try again....

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (13th March 2014), Calz (13th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), Highland1 (13th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Posting this real quick, while I can,
    Sooz.

Bolded words are mine, not Jim Stone's'.

From Jim Stone's website - UPDATE:

Here is a post worthy mail that is completely un verified. Discern for yourself. I have my doubts, but people should probably get onto this one anyway.
    Someone just sent me this – I don’t know the source so I can’t link it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Rothschild, Freescale, Patent, Murder and a missing plane, what do all have in common? Jacob Rothschild, Murderer This is how the elites get richer and richer, by any means available including murder. This is a story about greed, wealth, power and world domination. Have you pieced together the puzzle of missing flight 370 to Beijing China ?? If not, here are your missing pieces. Patents Patents Patents and the wealth they bring.

[link to http://www.4-traders.com

Four days after a missing flight, a patent is approved by the Patent Office for maximizing dies on a wafer. 4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX. Patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders. Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%) Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%) Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%) Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%) Freescale Semiconductor (20%) If a patent holder dies, then the remaining holders equally share the dividends of the deceased if not disputed in a will. If 4 of the 5 dies, then the remaining 1 Patent holder gets 100% of the wealth of the patent. That remaining live Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor.

Who owns Freescale Semiconductor ?? Jacob Rothschild through Blackstone who owns Freescale.

Here is your motive for the missing Beijing plane.

As all 4 Chinese members of the Patent were passengers on the missing plane. Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally by passing wealth to their heirs. However, they cannot do so until the Patent is approved. So when the plane went missing, the patent had not been approved. Thus, Rothschild gets 100% of Patent once Patent holders declared deceased. Rothschild, you are an evil *******

My comment:

A little semiconductor manufacturing background -

Chips are made 100 or so at a time on a wafer of silicon. Each individual area a chip is made within is called a die. Silicon suitable for advanced chips is very expensive. To maximize dies on a wafer means that a way was discovered and patented to get more chips out of a wafer, and anything additional is pure profit. SO it would have been a money making patent. I think the above is something to consider,

but I don't think that is all there is to this story.
    Last edited by Sooz, 13th March 2014 at 11:46.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (13th March 2014), Calz (13th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), Ealiss (13th March 2014), Highland1 (13th March 2014), KosmicKat (13th March 2014), norman (13th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post

"So, they're hearing ringing and they're assuming it's connecting to their loved ones, but it's not. It's the network sending a signal to the phone letting them know it's looking for them."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/12/world/...rticle_sidebar
    Oh, that may be so, I always thought that the network went straight to voicemail if the phone was not responding, and ringing tone was returned for a while only if the phone was detected but not yet answered.

Also, a 'live' mobile phone is constantly pinging the network looking for cell towers/hubs. This way, the network knows where to send a signal to it. If there is a enough reason to believe the phones are live there is enough reason to believe we are not being told the truth about any of this. The agencies know a lot more about all this than they are telling us.

oh, also2, The NSA can track a phone even if it's switched off, as long there is some battery power left.
    Last edited by norman, 13th March 2014 at 12:51.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Altaira (13th March 2014), BabaRa (13th March 2014), Calz (13th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), Highland1 (13th March 2014), Tonz (13th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Missing Malaysia Flight Captured and Flown to Mystery Location?

US investigators think that Malaysian Airlines flight 370 remained airborne for four more hours after vanishing from its last recorded position, raising the startling prospect the plane could have been hijacked.
    Officials suspect that the plane flew for a total of five hours based on data automatically downloaded from the Boeing 777′s Rolls Royce engines and sent back to the ground as part of a routine monitoring program.

US counter-terrorism teams are now pursuing the astonishing possibility that the plane and its 239 passengers were diverted to an undisclosed location ‘with the intention of using it later for another purpose’.

The Wall Street Journal broke the new developments after talking with two people familiar with the American investigation, raising a whole new raft of questions about what happened to the jet which disappeared seemingly without trace from radar at around 1.30 am early on Saturday morning en-route to Beijing.

Government terrorism experts are now examining the possibility that the pilot or somebody else turned the plane’s transponders off to avoid detection and flew it to another country.

A total flight time of five hours upon leaving Kuala Lumpur means that the Boeing 777 would have been able to remain airborne for an additional 2,200 nautical miles at its air-speed – which put the border of Pakistan and the Arabian Sea within its reach.

While the Wall Street Journal said it isn’t clear whether investigators have evidence of terrorism or hijacking, they have not ruled it out.

However, officials are working on the suspicion that the plane’s engines were operating for four more hours following its last recorded sighting on radar.

This has caused enormous uncertainty over the final destination of the aircraft, in addition to why it flew for so long without operating its transponders.

One working theory from counter-terror officials is that the plane was taken over for an as-yet unknown purpose.

The Wall Street Journal said that this scenario – previously only discussed in the media as one of a number of conspiracy theories, was brought to national security officials and senior personnel from the appropriate US agencies.

Name:  plane.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  12.1 KB

At one of these briefings, officials were told that terror investigators were actively examining if flight 370 had been commandeered ‘to be used later for another purpose’.

Of course, the mystery of the whereabouts of the aircraft continues, and it remains unclear if the plane crashed hundreds of miles from its last known location or indeed landed at an alternate destination.

Boeing officials, Malaysian Airline officials and Rolls Royce representatives have all not commented yet on the new revelations regarding the planes engines.

Erin Atan, Rolls-Royce head of Asia-Pacific and Middle East communications, was unable to confirm or deny the Wall Street Journal’s claim when contacted by TIME magazine.

As part of maintenance agreements between Rolls Royce and Malaysian Airlines, the engines transmit live data to its global engine health monitoring center in Derby, UK for analysis every 30 minutes.

Investigators have used this information to try to establish the activities of flight 370 after its transponders ceased to work en-route to Beijing, half way across the Gulf of Thailand.

Russ

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (13th March 2014), BabaRa (13th March 2014), Calz (13th March 2014), Chickadee (14th March 2014), sandy (13th March 2014), Tonz (13th March 2014)