Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Plane gone 'missing' from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Anyone heard any updates about the pilots wife & kids that left home the day before the plane took off ?

The MSM couldn't drop that one fast enough.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th April 2014), KosmicKat (12th April 2014), Sooz (12th April 2014), Tonz (13th April 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    Anyone heard any updates about the pilots wife & kids that left home the day before the plane took off ?

The MSM couldn't drop that one fast enough.
    Good question! Not a bean on that story anywhere.

It's a very strange story. I am sure in time the truth will out.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th April 2014), Spiral (20th April 2014), Tonz (13th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    update today sat April 12th .

Russian intelligence sources have claimed that all passengers and crew members aboard the missing Malaysian Flight MH370 are alive and the plane was, in fact, hijacked and flown to Afghanistan.
    A source in Russian's FSB secret service has reportedly said that the plane was hijacked and flown close to the Afghan-Pakistan border and all people aboard the plane are currently being held hostage.

"Flight MH370 malaysia Airlines missing on 8 March with 239 passengers was hijacked. Pilots are not guilty; the plane was hijacked by unknown terrorists. We know that the name of the terrorist who gave instructions to pilots is "Hitch." The plane is in Afghanistan not far from Kandahar near the border withPakistan," the source was quoted as saying.
    The Russian newspaper has said that the passengers have been divided into seven groups and are living in mud huts with almost no food, according to Daily Star.
    The report said that 20 passengers who were Asian have been smuggled into a bunker in Pakistan. It is also claimed that the terrorists are possibly seeking to bargain with either America or China.
    The news, however, has not been confirmed by authorities either in Malaysia orChina and must be taken with caution as there are no credible evidence to prove that this is what has happened. Also, the news cannot be independently verified due to the anonymity of the source to the Russian newspaper.
    A massive search team, currently coordinated by Australia, is searching for the wreckage for more than a month and recent pings possibly emitted by the black box have been considered the best lead so far.
    Angus Houston, the head of a joint agency has said that they were confident that the signals heard were from the missing plane.
    "I'm now optimistic that we will find the aircraft, or what is left of the aircraft, in the not-too-distant future -but we haven't found it yet, because this is a very challenging business," Houston said on Thursday.

The intelligence source provided the data to a correspondent of a Russian newspaper, Moskovsky Komsomolets.

http://ufothetruthisoutthere.blogspo...ght-mh370.html

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th April 2014), jimmer (13th April 2014), Tonz (13th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Tribe View Post
    update today sat April 12th .

Russian intelligence sources have claimed that all passengers and crew members aboard the missing Malaysian Flight MH370 are alive and the plane was, in fact, hijacked and flown to Afghanistan.
    A source in Russian's FSB secret service has reportedly said that the plane was hijacked and flown close to the Afghan-Pakistan border and all people aboard the plane are currently being held hostage.

"Flight MH370 malaysia Airlines missing on 8 March with 239 passengers was hijacked. Pilots are not guilty; the plane was hijacked by unknown terrorists. We know that the name of the terrorist who gave instructions to pilots is "Hitch." The plane is in Afghanistan not far from Kandahar near the border withPakistan," the source was quoted as saying.
    The Russian newspaper has said that the passengers have been divided into seven groups and are living in mud huts with almost no food, according to Daily Star.
    The report said that 20 passengers who were Asian have been smuggled into a bunker in Pakistan. It is also claimed that the terrorists are possibly seeking to bargain with either America or China.
    The news, however, has not been confirmed by authorities either in Malaysia orChina and must be taken with caution as there are no credible evidence to prove that this is what has happened. Also, the news cannot be independently verified due to the anonymity of the source to the Russian newspaper.
    A massive search team, currently coordinated by Australia, is searching for the wreckage for more than a month and recent pings possibly emitted by the black box have been considered the best lead so far.
    Angus Houston, the head of a joint agency has said that they were confident that the signals heard were from the missing plane.
    "I'm now optimistic that we will find the aircraft, or what is left of the aircraft, in the not-too-distant future -but we haven't found it yet, because this is a very challenging business," Houston said on Thursday.

The intelligence source provided the data to a correspondent of a Russian newspaper, Moskovsky Komsomolets.

http://ufothetruthisoutthere.blogspo...ght-mh370.html
    Sorry Tribe but this is not possible for several reasons, there is a massive active military presence in Afghanistan than would have been all over this like a nasty rash, also the 777 has built in remote control to take over the plane in the event of hijacking (which is also why the MSM "official" narrative is BS) and it would have passed through the airspace of countries with radar who would have said something had it been a good old fashioned 1970S style hijack.

This plane has defo been the subject of an officially sanctioned action by the US shadow government, all that has transpired points to this, the facts, the lies, the time wasting, the changing narrative, the dubious passengers, the lack of ELTs* in the MSM stories etc etc

* see my last post on here with the two PressTV vids

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th April 2014), jimmer (13th April 2014), KosmicKat (12th April 2014), Sooz (13th April 2014), Tonz (13th April 2014), Tribe (12th April 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Jeez, every time I log off, I find something interesting to post....sigh, lol...

Our resident brainiacs will find this interesting.

It's a bit wordy and could do with some editing, but there are some pearls in there. i.e., 'privacy is for paedos' - you can see where that is going don't you?
    There are other gems in there, but you will have to read it. In fact I will have to read it again. Quite fascinating.

The 'black box mind' - psychoanalysis....

http://www.theguardian.com/books/201...psychoanalysis

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

jimmer (13th April 2014), Spiral (14th April 2014), Tonz (13th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Investigators reveal MH370 co-pilot tried to make a call from his mobile phone after the aircraft 'vanished' but 'was abruptly cut off' as U.S. deny reports the plane landed at their remote military base

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2yqi6x9FR
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th April 2014), BabaRa (20th April 2014), KosmicKat (14th April 2014), norman (14th April 2014), Sooz (20th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    HOOT !

I've just received a message from a friend with tentacles deep inside 'cyber land'. ( think Anonymous, then think the real thing - not a bunch of recruited hackers working for the N.S.A. ).

It's very hard to communicate with my 'said' friend over the internet - obviously. We only have rare comms. This is the first for nearly a year, so I think there must be something to this, for said person to get in touch.

So, seems that there is a close link between the hijacking of flight 370 ( with at least 12 very clever IT/electronics boffins aboard ) and the almost ignored bit of recent news about the 'Heartbleed' encryption hack exposure.

People in the know have been using that exploit for quite a while, INCLUDING the NSA !

Apparently, news about the security hack exposure was hindered for a few weeks to distance it from the disappearance of flight 370.

The NSA was using it a lot in recent times. The making public of it and the subsequent responses of patching the exploitable weakness by most of the worlds IT managers has stopped the NSA's action in it's tracks.

As my friend put it: " Our friends overseas and in Yorkshire have been using it a lot over the past couple of months, and were a little dismayed to say the least that it was exposed. A goal for the home side I think, even if it closes one of the best 3G network hacks. "

Now: I don't quite know from this, and Q&A isn't an option here, if the release of the exploitable hole was a retaliation by smart I.T. boffins or if it was an automatic release to be carried out if one or some of them ever disappeared - as has now happened !

I just get it hard in the face that I wouldn't have been contacted about this if it wasn't, 1) true, 2) a big deal.

I've got my own very sound and tested reasons why I trust this source, but don't ask me to explain why or how or anything, please.
    Last edited by norman, 19th April 2014 at 23:30.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th April 2014), BabaRa (20th April 2014), Blacklight43 (19th April 2014), modwiz (19th April 2014), Sooz (20th April 2014), Spiral (20th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    I'm not entirely convinced, since as I understand it Heartbleed does not affect all Secure Sockets Layer software, but only Open Source SSL.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (20th April 2014), modwiz (20th April 2014), Sooz (20th April 2014), Spiral (20th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KosmicKat View Post
    I'm not entirely convinced, since as I understand it Heartbleed does not affect all Secure Sockets Layer software, but only Open Source SSL.
    I don't know about that stuff, at least not to the extent that I could reply with understanding.

I just know where this came from and how likely it is that there's something serious about it.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th April 2014), BabaRa (20th April 2014), Sooz (20th April 2014), Spiral (20th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So how does this relate to MH370 ?

Is this a suggestion that someone other than a US black ops unit took control of that plane ?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th April 2014), BabaRa (20th April 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I remember this factoid from the beginning of the saga. 5 people who checked in but didn't board the flight.

Wonder if they had last minute warning not to board. And who were they in the scheme of things?

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...30813560058226

Edit: Sorry, the link doesn't show up. You can view the full story if you copy the link above and enter into Google. (I very rarely use Google, preferring start page, but if you paste it in google you can read the article).
    Last edited by Sooz, 20th April 2014 at 11:22.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th April 2014), BabaRa (20th April 2014), KosmicKat (20th April 2014), Spiral (20th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    I remember this factoid from the beginning of the saga. 5 people who checked in but didn't board the flight.

Wonder if they had last minute warning not to board. And who were they in the scheme of things?

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...30813560058226

Edit: Sorry, the link doesn't show up. You can view the full story if you copy the link above and enter into Google. (I very rarely use Google, preferring start page, but if you paste it in google you can read the article).
    The link works for me, it must be your haunted PC again

You have to log into the WSJ to read it though......................

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th April 2014), BabaRa (20th April 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    That would be bloody right, lol....

Edit: I NEED that icon!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th April 2014), Spiral (20th April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    That would be bloody right, lol....

Edit: I NEED that icon!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th April 2014), Sooz (21st April 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    So how does this relate to MH370 ?

Is this a suggestion that someone other than a US black ops unit took control of that plane ?
    No, I don't think it does. It would make it more likely than ever that is was a US black op, but that it was part of something that didn't really take some of the people on board by complete surprise.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th April 2014), BabaRa (20th April 2014), Spiral (20th April 2014)