Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Plane gone 'missing' from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    How long to find the debris

Something smells big time i kid you not,Bad weather you name it they are stalling big time.Also how long did it say it would take to get where they are 5 hours was it.Why not ask the gps tracking device for mobiles what was going on or where was that plane.How many mobiles phones would have been on that plane

cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

777 (27th March 2014), Altaira (28th March 2014), BabaRa (28th March 2014), jimmer (27th March 2014), Spiral (30th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Malc View Post
    How long to find the debris

Something smells big time i kid you not,Bad weather you name it they are stalling big time.Also how long did it say it would take to get where they are 5 hours was it.Why not ask the gps tracking device for mobiles what was going on or where was that plane.How many mobiles phones would have been on that plane

cheers

The Southern Indian Ocean is becoming a new euphemism to match "the long grass".

Where politicians and power brokers kick things when they need to play for time.

It's giving the operators behind this still unfolding project time to get their ducks in a row. My hunch is that the biggest part of this is yet to come.

As long as they are busy "looking" for the 'wreckage' the plane can still re appear. Or, if they bottle out due to too much public awareness ( which there isn't yet ), they can proceed to ditch the plane down there or drop off alternative similar looking wreckage.

They have their options wide open still.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

777 (27th March 2014), Altaira (28th March 2014), BabaRa (28th March 2014), jimmer (27th March 2014), modwiz (28th March 2014), Sooz (28th March 2014), Spiral (30th March 2014), The One (27th March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    The Southern Indian Ocean is becoming a new euphemism to match "the long grass".

Where politicians and power brokers kick things when they need to play for time.
    Agreed. It is like the new Never-Never Land. Maybe Tinkerbell and Peter Pan will help out.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (28th March 2014), BabaRa (29th March 2014), norman (29th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (29th March 2014), Spiral (30th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Here is the latest from Project Camelot, fresh out of the oven.

Haven't listened to this yet, but it should be interesting:

http://projectcamelotportal.com/blog...now-on-youtube

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (28th March 2014), Highland1 (29th March 2014), modwiz (28th March 2014), norman (28th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (29th March 2014), Spiral (30th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Here is the latest from Project Camelot, fresh out of the oven.

Haven't listened to this yet, but it should be interesting:

http://projectcamelotportal.com/blog...now-on-youtube

The main point I get from listening to that is the near certainty that you just can't loose a plane like that, implicating the highest levels of intel in the disappearance of the plane because they are not saying where it is.

I guess I already knew that.

Oh !... and the Galactic Federation says hi ..... and the passengers are quite safe and being transferred to 5th density.iggy:

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th March 2014), BabaRa (29th March 2014), Highland1 (29th March 2014), modwiz (28th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (29th March 2014), Sooz (28th March 2014), Spiral (30th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    This is a really good boil-down, to date and resonates with me big time.

http://www.rense.com/general96/tinymicro.html

Meanwhile in other updates, Malaysia had admitted to a cover up (will get link in a minute*), and the search has now been dramatically moved.

Unreal.

Edit: Vid from our mate, Dahbo7
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...?read=303660o7
    Last edited by Sooz, 28th March 2014 at 05:03.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th March 2014), BabaRa (29th March 2014), Highland1 (29th March 2014), norman (28th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (29th March 2014), Spiral (30th March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Malaysia says there's sealed evidence on MH370 that cannot be made public

Steven Wang, a family member of a passenger onboard Malaysia Airlines MH370, is surrounded by the media outside Lido Hotel in Beijing March 26, 2014. A Malaysian air force general has told relatives of Chinese passengers on board the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 that there was sealed evidence that cannot be made public. --

BEIJING - A Malaysian team have told relatives of Chinese passengers on board the missing Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH370 that there was sealed evidence that cannot be made public, as they came under fire from the angry relatives at a briefing on Wednesday.

The sealed evidence included air traffic control radio transcript, radar data and airport security recordings.

The briefing at the Metropark Lido Hotel in Beijing focused on UK satellite analysis which led Malaysia to conclude that flight MH370 ended in south Indian Ocean, off Perth.

The Chinese relatives were told that a five-member high-level team from Malaysia plans to brief them once every five days. The team include MAS pilot Lim Jit Koon and senior civil aviation official Ahmad Nizar Zolfakar.

During the question-and-answer session, a relative said: "Thanks for demonstrating your ability to read every word out of the powerpoint slides."

Another asked: "If the info is from UK satellite firm Inmarsat, does it mean the Malaysia team cannot answer our questions on the MH370 analysis?"

Faced with the barrage of questions from the angry relatives, the MAS team replied: "We can answer but we might not be correct as we're not the investigators":

They said Malaysia had requested for the British experts to join them for the briefing in Beijing but the latter declined.

They assured the relatives that the search and rescue operations for the plane have been stepped up but the hunt has been challenging as the search area is huge.

The Malaysian government and MAS have been criticised for their handling of the disappearance of MH370 on March 8. They have been accused of being slow in disseminating information and not revealing everything about the incident.

Prime Minister Najib Razak said on Monday night that based on latest UK data analysis, the plane had gone down in a remote part of the southern Indian Ocean.

"We demand you retract announcement that MH370 ended in south Indian Ocean and continue search-and-rescue operations,'' one relative said at the briefing.

Some family representatives targeted Malaysian envoy Iskandar Sarudin, asking him: "You expect us to accept a report you cannot defend?"

"No comment,'' said Mr Iskandar.

He again declined to comment when asked "how do you expect us to feel friendly towards Malaysia?"

Upset by the response from the Malaysia team, a relative said: "You have once again left us speechless!"

Wednesday's briefing was the first time the media were allowed to attend.

The relatives also accused MAS of not providing enough assistance to them.

"Two-thirds of MH370 passengers are Chinese but only 50 caregivers?" asked a relative.

An airline official explained that they have had problem finding volunteers to help out.

When asked why the MAS office at the hotel was closed on Tuesday, the MAS officials said they were advised by the Chinese government not to be there given the tense mood among the relatives.

http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big-...t-be-made-publ
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th March 2014), BabaRa (29th March 2014), Highland1 (29th March 2014), KosmicKat (29th March 2014), ronin (30th March 2014), Seikou-Kishi (29th March 2014), Spiral (30th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    What a right royal FU.

The plane nor the black box will ever be found. Well that is, on main stream news....

I hope the relatives get real angry and I hope they are following alternative news and scouring forums for information the MSN is not giving them.

If I was a family member of one of the (supposedly lost), my anger would be white hot, not red hot.

Someone suggested that the family members should hijack* a plane with 'dignitaries' on board and demand to know what the Malaysian government is hiding, or any government for that matter. As I said before, you can't tell me Pine Gap, Diego Garcia or any other military installation does not know what happened to that flight.

(*I'm not suggesting that btw). But people in desperate situations, do desperate things.

I think we all know what happened anyway. But sadly it's not public knowledge.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th March 2014), BabaRa (29th March 2014), Highland1 (29th March 2014), Spiral (30th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts
    The plane nor the black box will ever be found. Well that is, on main stream news....
    BBC news this morning suggests the Chinese are hoping to recover the black box before assistance from other nations arrives.

Someone suggested that the family members should hijack* a plane with 'dignitaries' on board and demand to know what the Malaysian government is hiding, or any government for that matter.
    Don't forget what the British government did during the prime ministership of John Major (a questionable figure himself)
    Britain’s Cover-Up of Inside Job in Fatal RAF Chinook Crash

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

Altaira (30th March 2014), BabaRa (29th March 2014), Spiral (30th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I heard a recent snippet on the beeb that the Chinese ship has pulled something out of the water, AT LAST !

I can't work out if the Chinese are trying to expose this cabal operation or if they are part of it. Or, possibly, very slight, not got a clue that it's been "droned" to a US base etc etc.

I'm puzzled by the news that there is a twin plane in Israel. That could be a counter spook show, though.

Watch the skies and pay attention, this is quite a dangerous scenario, until there is definite wreckage hauled home from somewhere.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Altaira (30th March 2014), BabaRa (30th March 2014), Sooz (30th March 2014), Spiral (30th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Its now so long since MH370 disappeared that wreckage is not proof of anything, it could have been put there by a plane, a ship, a submarine or they could have flown the plane from where ever (Diego Garcia) & crashed it into the sea by remote control (this plane was built with the ability to be remote controlled).

The "sealed evidence" is Malaysia's way of saying "something dodgy has happened, but our hands are tied" IMO

I don't know if I posted this on here that they will end up saying the plane & the black boxes are here (conveniently) ;

The ocean's continental shelves are narrow, averaging 200 kilometres (125 mi) in width. An exception is found off Australia's western coast, where the shelf width exceeds 1,000 kilometres (600 mi). The average depth of the ocean is 3,890 m (12,762 ft). Its deepest point is Diamantina Deep in Diamantina Trench, at 8,047 m (26,401 ft) deep

They certainly said on TV that the remote control subs can work down to @6000meters...................so too deep to get the black boxes....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Ocean

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamantina_Trench

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamantina_Deep
    Last edited by Spiral, 30th March 2014 at 09:07.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (30th March 2014), BabaRa (30th March 2014), KosmicKat (30th March 2014), modwiz (30th March 2014), Sooz (30th March 2014), Tonz (30th March 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I just watched 60 minutes in Oz on the missing plane, sanitised version of course. All BS and no answers to questions.

Of course this version will be transferred all around the world on mainstream TV. Big mystery...this will play out for years to come on the history channel.

I plan on emailing all my friends tomorrow on what I think went on, given my research. No doubt, none will reply, or will reply and say I am a conspiracy theorist (even though I will back it up with data).

Ha ha, will be interesting...

Sooz

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (30th March 2014), Spiral (30th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post

Its now so long since MH370 disappeared that wreckage is not proof of anything, it could have been put there by a plane, a ship, a submarine or they could have flown the plane from where ever (Diego Garcia) & crashed it into the sea by remote control (this plane was built with the ability to be remote controlled).
    That's all true but if they do fake the evidence for a ditching in the ocean, it'll rule out a second episode of using the plane in a fake terrorist attack.

I don't think they would expect us to believe two opposing scenarios.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (30th March 2014), Spiral (30th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    That's all true but if they do fake the evidence for a ditching in the ocean, it'll rule out a second episode of using the plane in a fake terrorist attack.

I don't think they would expect us to believe two opposing scenarios.
    Or, they can just carry on as they are with spurious sightings of "stuff" floating with nothing conclusive being actually pulled out of the sea, and just wait until we all get bored &/or something else takes over the news schedules.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (30th March 2014), Highland1 (30th March 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Partner of MH370 passenger acuses governments of cover up on BBC

Name:  Passenger-1560x690_c.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  14.5 KB

Partner of MH370 passenger accuses governments of cover up on BBC
    In a BBC interview, the partner of missing passenger says that the MH370 flight was stolen and taken to an undisclosed location, due to the number of high-profile passengers aboard with ties to defence contractors.

Sarah Bajc, a 48-year-old American teacher recently appeared on BBC News to discuss the disappearance of her partner Phillip Wood.

Phillip Wood is one of the 277 passengers aboard the missing Malaysian flight. Sarah Bajc is among a large number of friends of family members who don’t believe official reports that the plane crashed and killed everyone inside.

The many governments involved in this investigation are not putting forward any evidence to the theories that they are suggesting, and to make matters even more confusing, the apparent evidence continues to change by the day.

During her interview on the BBC, Sarah Bajc not only said that the governments involved in the investigation were intentionally misleading the world, but she also called attention to the suspicious number of high-profile people aboard the plane, many of whom had connections with defense contractors.

As we reported earlier this week, there were at least 20 passengers on the plane who were “extremely talented and valuable” employees of Freescale Semiconductor Ltd., a Rothschild front group currently researching highly sensitive technology.

During the interview Sarah Bajc also said that there is no evidence that the plane crashed at all. She believes that the plane was stolen and taken somewhere, in order to kidnap the high-profile people who were on it.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

KosmicKat (30th March 2014), norman (30th March 2014), Spiral (30th March 2014)